• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:14
CEST 16:14
KST 23:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

mca64Launcher - Page 29

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 52 Next
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
January 09 2014 17:31 GMT
#561
new version is out and I can use it for now :O
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
January 09 2014 20:28 GMT
#562
I wonder what's new in 1.6.3.0
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 11 2014 23:34 GMT
#563

What is new in 1.6.3.4?
mca64Launcher:
- all stuff with the injection moved to seperated thread,
- fixed some bugs,
- added new process called PrzerwanieStreamu.exe. This one is for stop streaming when launcher will freeze.

ShittyPlugin:
- fixed some small things,
- there will be auto set gamespeed to fastest for all games vs computer (only one human player).

All settings from 1.6.3.0 will be saved.
Please update and report any bugs. Thank You.

http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 12 2014 00:53 GMT
#564
norton calls everything in the folder unsafe and removes it all t.t
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 12 2014 01:00 GMT
#565
On January 12 2014 09:53 tonight wrote:
norton calls everything in the folder unsafe and removes it all t.t

Norton is shit anyways
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
tonight
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States11130 Posts
January 12 2014 01:09 GMT
#566
So everyone keeps telling me. It's working now anyway
if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need @tonightsend
9287
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States134 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-12 05:39:09
January 12 2014 05:38 GMT
#567
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.
iFU.pauline
Profile Joined September 2009
France1775 Posts
January 12 2014 08:04 GMT
#568
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...

No coward soul is mine, No trembler in the world's storm-troubled sphere, I see Heaven's glories shine, And Faith shines equal arming me from Fear
DiMiaN
Profile Joined October 2013
Finland306 Posts
January 12 2014 09:39 GMT
#569
On January 12 2014 08:34 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +

What is new in 1.6.3.4?
ShittyPlugin:
- there will be auto set gamespeed to fastest for all games vs computer (only one human player).

Thanks! Appreciated.
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
January 12 2014 22:48 GMT
#570
My personal favorite is 1.1.0.0 and it is available at tinyurl.com/mcadetect
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-12 22:54:56
January 12 2014 22:54 GMT
#571

Download(v1.6.3.5): http://9rax.com/mca64/download.php

What is new in 1.6.3.5?
mca64Launcher:
- Updated wDetector from 3.24 to 3.26, some things will remain untranslated but wDetector will still be activated

Please update and report any bugs. Thank You.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
9287
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States134 Posts
January 13 2014 00:29 GMT
#572
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 00:34:07
January 13 2014 00:32 GMT
#573
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
9287
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States134 Posts
January 13 2014 04:38 GMT
#574
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.
Peeano
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Netherlands5963 Posts
January 13 2014 05:09 GMT
#575
On January 13 2014 13:38 9287 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.

I didn't have any success with this launcher either, but it's FREE software, dude.
FBH #1!
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-13 05:59:21
January 13 2014 05:58 GMT
#576
Windows XP is not supported by Microsoft either. It's outdated. So get off your high horse, and if you want to use up to date applications, then you should run an up to date operational system, such as Windows 7.
yB.TeH
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Germany419 Posts
January 13 2014 13:24 GMT
#577
On January 13 2014 13:38 9287 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.


intsall gentoo
xboi209
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1173 Posts
January 13 2014 14:29 GMT
#578
On January 13 2014 13:38 9287 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.

It does work on XP, Pike and Trutacz have this.
http://www.reddit.com/r/broodwar/
SynC[gm]
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States3127 Posts
January 13 2014 15:27 GMT
#579
On January 13 2014 13:38 9287 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 13 2014 09:32 xboi209 wrote:
On January 13 2014 09:29 9287 wrote:
On January 12 2014 17:04 iFU.pauline wrote:
On January 12 2014 14:38 9287 wrote:
I have used EVERY version of this launcher and had problems. 1.6.3 doens't work at all, wont even connect to fish. 1.6.0 works but i lose connection to battle.net like every 5 minutes and apm live keeps getting unchecked somehow... I can't close the launcher without it not responding and crashing. I have windows XP and i don't know why everyone keeps saying "omg this is so good" because i have experienced annoying problems with every single version that there has ever been.


Do you have a clean install of windows xp or do you have that type of computer with 94 icons on your desktop and shitload of useless shit installed on it coupled with 400 toolbars and don't know how to use the msconfig command? If it works for a majority of ppl and doesn't want to work on your cpu, surely there must be something wrong...




I have a clean install and only have aobut 8 icons on my desktop and i keep my computer very clean. I know how to use msconfig and i don't use toolbars. It has nothing to do with my computer. It's mca launcher that is having the problems.

Are you using 64-bit Windows XP? If so, use 32-bit or upgrade your OS.



I'm using 32 bit. I shouldn't have to upgrade my OS just to use a program. Whoever created the program should have done a better job making sure that it worked on all versions of windows.

Complaining about free things that's made things convenient for others, and just because it doesn't suit one person, it's obviously a flawed program.

You, sir, are a very justified person.
twitch.tv/dizzywee
zhuinden
Profile Joined January 2008
Hungary90 Posts
January 13 2014 17:32 GMT
#580
Well then his computer is just an abnormality, haha.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 52 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1105
RotterdaM623
SteadfastSC290
TKL 223
Rex134
CosmosSc2 37
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 290
TKL 229
Rex 134
CosmosSc2 37
ProTech33
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42686
Calm 2840
Shuttle 2376
Jaedong 1594
Horang2 932
actioN 641
Mini 586
Soma 512
EffOrt 446
Soulkey 442
[ Show more ]
Stork 331
Rush 304
Larva 243
ZerO 223
BeSt 223
Snow 188
Mong 138
firebathero 132
Zeus 94
Mind 82
hero 70
910 69
Free 62
sorry 59
Hyun 47
Yoon 45
Sharp 45
Shine 37
Shinee 36
PianO 35
Pusan 31
JYJ 29
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 23
Aegong 22
Sexy 22
Terrorterran 20
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 16
Killer 13
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
scan(afreeca) 12
Noble 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1284
Counter-Strike
fl0m2218
Fnx 596
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
ChuDatz19
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko371
Other Games
singsing2199
hiko702
crisheroes613
B2W.Neo306
DeMusliM227
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax174
Liquid`VortiX147
Liquid`RaSZi111
Trikslyr69
QueenE60
dupreeh43
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1403
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2077
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen108
Other Games
• Shiphtur625
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 47m
The PondCast
19h 47m
INu's Battles
20h 47m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 8h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.