• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:50
CEST 00:50
KST 07:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9536 users

Power Rank 07/01/2011 - Page 29

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 39 Next All
SimonB
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1088 Posts
July 26 2011 19:00 GMT
#561
I always lol a little bit when I read about Best as an actual rival or opponent against Flash.

6-5 record against Flash, well done, but when Flash has played as many players as he has, statistically that's just going to happen sometimes. Best has little better chance against Flash than does Much, or Casy has against Jaedong.

If we're to go by H2H stats, Stats should have this match in the bag.
vs. Bisu: 3 - 0
vs. Fantasy: 3 - 2
vs. by.Sun: 1 - 0
vs. Best: 2 - 0

Bisu is so much better than Best in every way. H2H small samples shouldn't deceive you into thinking that Best is a good ace option. Fantasy would be better if it wasn't for his recent slump (which he may or may not be out of).
moopie
Profile Joined July 2009
12605 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-26 20:20:08
July 26 2011 20:18 GMT
#562
As a BeSt fan, I do feel that he stands a much better chance against Flash than Bisu, and head-to-head records have nothing to do with it. Its his style. Bisu is aggressive early on, which of course makes him a force to be reckoned with for Zergs, and most terrans. From what I can recall from his games against Flash, the ones he won (or came close), he got his advantage from very early harassment (gas steals -> goons, early zealots, etc). If that gets blocked though (or he lets the advantage slip), I don't favor his chances at all. BeSt on the other hand is a macro toss, one of the best there is (I feel similarly about horang2 but he seems to lack the affinity for the vT matchup). He favors more laid-back approaches than Bisu and gets most of his wins/close calls against Flash in the mid-late game relying on macro and positioning. His army engagements with Flash seem a lot better controlled imo (and yes I realize my opinion is a minority here).
I'm going to sleep, let me get some of that carpet.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 26 2011 20:26 GMT
#563
I don't think Best is a good ace option at all. Don't count him out vs Flash; although I'd agree if you say that the record is a bit deceiving, he actually has a better chance than Bisu at taking Flash on in a center battle (Bisu's wins over Flash mainly come from Bisu doing what Bisu does best: spreading the field). But against anyone else, no, Best has little to no chance. Which is why Bisu is a far, far stronger ace option. The strength of Fanta as an ace option stems more from his strong ability at TvP. Right now Fanta is within spitting distance of being #1 TvP by ELO (currently ranked #3).

Regarding KT sending someone else, I think given Flash's wrist injury it is a serious consideration. The KT coach has to be careful about not dumping the whole burden on just Flash, especially if Flash's wrist decides to act up within the next week. If I were the coach I would plan a back-up, just in case. Also, you have to realize that it's easier for T1 to prepare for Flash than for Flash to prepare for T1 since T1 does have several viable options, even if only 2 of them deserve serious consideration (Fata/Bisu).
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Elefanto
Profile Joined May 2010
Switzerland3584 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 01:59:41
July 27 2011 01:58 GMT
#564
On July 27 2011 05:18 moopie wrote:
As a BeSt fan, I do feel that he stands a much better chance against Flash than Bisu, and head-to-head records have nothing to do with it. Its his style. Bisu is aggressive early on, which of course makes him a force to be reckoned with for Zergs, and most terrans. From what I can recall from his games against Flash, the ones he won (or came close), he got his advantage from very early harassment (gas steals -> goons, early zealots, etc). If that gets blocked though (or he lets the advantage slip), I don't favor his chances at all. BeSt on the other hand is a macro toss, one of the best there is (I feel similarly about horang2 but he seems to lack the affinity for the vT matchup). He favors more laid-back approaches than Bisu and gets most of his wins/close calls against Flash in the mid-late game relying on macro and positioning. His army engagements with Flash seem a lot better controlled imo (and yes I realize my opinion is a minority here).



Well, the difference with Best and Bisu TvP mid-late game is, Best uses Templars (and effective on top of it) :<
wat
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
July 27 2011 12:09 GMT
#565
Strangelly, fantasy is winning, but he lost his cuteness somehow. Were are those cheese strats or weird builds? today win against See was inconvincing tbh...
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 12:22:05
July 27 2011 12:21 GMT
#566
EDIT: ARGHHH WRONG THREAD!!
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 27 2011 13:47 GMT
#567
Jaedong...
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
mnesthes
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
5433 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-27 14:08:21
July 27 2011 14:07 GMT
#568
One word: ZvZ

(Did he lose his BO-defying ability or something?)
<+LighTofHeaveN> Ppl call this "Indigo Children"
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
July 27 2011 14:55 GMT
#569
That's his second big hit to his PR ranking.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 27 2011 16:09 GMT
#570
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
July 27 2011 16:25 GMT
#571
On July 28 2011 01:09 Mortality wrote:
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.


True--he also only has one league to focus on. I mean, Hyuk even has two leagues.
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 27 2011 17:50 GMT
#572
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
July 27 2011 18:08 GMT
#573
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
July 27 2011 19:05 GMT
#574
I think for SKT to win vs KT, SKT just need to have EVERYONE there need a snipe build against Flash in EVERY map.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
July 27 2011 19:57 GMT
#575
On July 28 2011 04:05 Xiphos wrote:
I think for SKT to win vs KT, SKT just need to have EVERYONE there need a snipe build against Flash in EVERY map.


I think that was the reason why CJ lost against KT--everyone devoted their practice time to killing Flash, and there wasn't anyone who practiced vs. the other players on KT.
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 27 2011 20:21 GMT
#576
On July 28 2011 03:08 _romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?


I've already discussed ace match: choice is Bisu 85%, Fanta 15% as far as I'm concerned. Whoever is planned to ace needs to plan to face Flash.

For regular line-up, Best should be the choice to face Flash. Best has little chance at beating any Zerg with remotely any skill and his PvP isn't all that hot either, but his PvT might be top 3 right now in all BW and has strong head-to-head vs Flash both lifetime and recently.

To keep away from Flash are Bisu and Fanta. Both these players have a very high chance of winning against pretty much any other KT player, so rather than risking them on Flash it makes sense to secure "auto-wins."

Stats is potentially the other player to watch out. T1's obvious choice is Soo. Stats is a player who sometimes sucks donkey balls and other times makes you think "S-class," so you don't really want to put him against Bisu or Fanta, although it's not as bad as putting them against Flash. Ssak would get crushed by Stats and S2 and Hyuk (although I'm thinking he won't play) have some chance but just aren't as good at ZvP as Soo (although they are better at ZvZ I think -- so I'd plan to use them against KT's Zergs).

Hoejja is really known for his ZvP so T1 shouldn't worry too hard about him since Bisu should walk over him and Best is an autoloss against a decent Zerg anyway. Action could be a concern because like Stats he's know for busting it out, but lately he sucks. As for Perfective, we really haven't seen enough of him for me to make an informed statement, but he appears to be yet another ZvP sniper.

That's basically my game plan if I'm T1.
Best v Flash
Soo v Stats
Bisu v Crazy-Hydra
Fanta v Roo
s2 v Action
Ssak/Hyuk v Hoejja
Ace: Bisu

On the flipside, if I'm KT I want Flash to get an autowin vs a SKT Zerg, I hit Stats against Ssak/s2/Hyuk for a high probability of a twofer, I put Action on either Fanta or Bisu and probably Hoejja on the other hoping to take one of them down but not risking either of my stars, I put any Zerg against Best and try to keep Roo in a clean-up position since he's doing well there. I risk planning 3 aces. Flash is my first and Stats is my second. If Flash is too injured and Stats loses, I put in my third ace who will plan a cheese build (whoever I think has the fortitude for it).
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
July 28 2011 00:27 GMT
#577
On July 28 2011 05:21 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 03:08 _romantic wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?


I've already discussed ace match: choice is Bisu 85%, Fanta 15% as far as I'm concerned. Whoever is planned to ace needs to plan to face Flash.

For regular line-up, Best should be the choice to face Flash. Best has little chance at beating any Zerg with remotely any skill and his PvP isn't all that hot either, but his PvT might be top 3 right now in all BW and has strong head-to-head vs Flash both lifetime and recently.

To keep away from Flash are Bisu and Fanta. Both these players have a very high chance of winning against pretty much any other KT player, so rather than risking them on Flash it makes sense to secure "auto-wins."

Stats is potentially the other player to watch out. T1's obvious choice is Soo. Stats is a player who sometimes sucks donkey balls and other times makes you think "S-class," so you don't really want to put him against Bisu or Fanta, although it's not as bad as putting them against Flash. Ssak would get crushed by Stats and S2 and Hyuk (although I'm thinking he won't play) have some chance but just aren't as good at ZvP as Soo (although they are better at ZvZ I think -- so I'd plan to use them against KT's Zergs).

Hoejja is really known for his ZvP so T1 shouldn't worry too hard about him since Bisu should walk over him and Best is an autoloss against a decent Zerg anyway. Action could be a concern because like Stats he's know for busting it out, but lately he sucks. As for Perfective, we really haven't seen enough of him for me to make an informed statement, but he appears to be yet another ZvP sniper.

That's basically my game plan if I'm T1.
Best v Flash
Soo v Stats
Bisu v Crazy-Hydra
Fanta v Roo
s2 v Action
Ssak/Hyuk v Hoejja
Ace: Bisu

On the flipside, if I'm KT I want Flash to get an autowin vs a SKT Zerg, I hit Stats against Ssak/s2/Hyuk for a high probability of a twofer, I put Action on either Fanta or Bisu and probably Hoejja on the other hoping to take one of them down but not risking either of my stars, I put any Zerg against Best and try to keep Roo in a clean-up position since he's doing well there. I risk planning 3 aces. Flash is my first and Stats is my second. If Flash is too injured and Stats loses, I put in my third ace who will plan a cheese build (whoever I think has the fortitude for it).


Wow, great answer Mortality. Thanks. Funny how this thread is turning into an SPL strat-fest. There's still plenty of time between these latest games and the SPL, so I'm looking for some epic games.
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
o[twist]
Profile Joined May 2008
United States4903 Posts
July 28 2011 00:37 GMT
#578
killer answer mortality.

what about for KT? what's their ideal?
vishrut
Profile Joined April 2009
United States567 Posts
July 28 2011 02:36 GMT
#579
On July 28 2011 05:21 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 03:08 _romantic wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?


I've already discussed ace match: choice is Bisu 85%, Fanta 15% as far as I'm concerned. Whoever is planned to ace needs to plan to face Flash.

For regular line-up, Best should be the choice to face Flash. Best has little chance at beating any Zerg with remotely any skill and his PvP isn't all that hot either, but his PvT might be top 3 right now in all BW and has strong head-to-head vs Flash both lifetime and recently.

To keep away from Flash are Bisu and Fanta. Both these players have a very high chance of winning against pretty much any other KT player, so rather than risking them on Flash it makes sense to secure "auto-wins."

Stats is potentially the other player to watch out. T1's obvious choice is Soo. Stats is a player who sometimes sucks donkey balls and other times makes you think "S-class," so you don't really want to put him against Bisu or Fanta, although it's not as bad as putting them against Flash. Ssak would get crushed by Stats and S2 and Hyuk (although I'm thinking he won't play) have some chance but just aren't as good at ZvP as Soo (although they are better at ZvZ I think -- so I'd plan to use them against KT's Zergs).

Hoejja is really known for his ZvP so T1 shouldn't worry too hard about him since Bisu should walk over him and Best is an autoloss against a decent Zerg anyway. Action could be a concern because like Stats he's know for busting it out, but lately he sucks. As for Perfective, we really haven't seen enough of him for me to make an informed statement, but he appears to be yet another ZvP sniper.

That's basically my game plan if I'm T1.
Best v Flash
Soo v Stats
Bisu v Crazy-Hydra
Fanta v Roo
s2 v Action
Ssak/Hyuk v Hoejja
Ace: Bisu

On the flipside, if I'm KT I want Flash to get an autowin vs a SKT Zerg, I hit Stats against Ssak/s2/Hyuk for a high probability of a twofer, I put Action on either Fanta or Bisu and probably Hoejja on the other hoping to take one of them down but not risking either of my stars, I put any Zerg against Best and try to keep Roo in a clean-up position since he's doing well there. I risk planning 3 aces. Flash is my first and Stats is my second. If Flash is too injured and Stats loses, I put in my third ace who will plan a cheese build (whoever I think has the fortitude for it).

You seem to have forgotten about sun and to a lesser extent paralyze. I think sun would be a better choice than ssak/hyuk. Also because skt has so many 2nd tier players they can assign two different races to the later maps and then decide on the spot depending on who has already played for kt. I agree that ace has to be bisu
ffreakk
Profile Joined September 2010
Singapore2155 Posts
July 28 2011 03:37 GMT
#580
On July 28 2011 11:36 vishrut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 05:21 Mortality wrote:
On July 28 2011 03:08 _romantic wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?


I've already discussed ace match: choice is Bisu 85%, Fanta 15% as far as I'm concerned. Whoever is planned to ace needs to plan to face Flash.

For regular line-up, Best should be the choice to face Flash. Best has little chance at beating any Zerg with remotely any skill and his PvP isn't all that hot either, but his PvT might be top 3 right now in all BW and has strong head-to-head vs Flash both lifetime and recently.

To keep away from Flash are Bisu and Fanta. Both these players have a very high chance of winning against pretty much any other KT player, so rather than risking them on Flash it makes sense to secure "auto-wins."

Stats is potentially the other player to watch out. T1's obvious choice is Soo. Stats is a player who sometimes sucks donkey balls and other times makes you think "S-class," so you don't really want to put him against Bisu or Fanta, although it's not as bad as putting them against Flash. Ssak would get crushed by Stats and S2 and Hyuk (although I'm thinking he won't play) have some chance but just aren't as good at ZvP as Soo (although they are better at ZvZ I think -- so I'd plan to use them against KT's Zergs).

Hoejja is really known for his ZvP so T1 shouldn't worry too hard about him since Bisu should walk over him and Best is an autoloss against a decent Zerg anyway. Action could be a concern because like Stats he's know for busting it out, but lately he sucks. As for Perfective, we really haven't seen enough of him for me to make an informed statement, but he appears to be yet another ZvP sniper.

That's basically my game plan if I'm T1.
Best v Flash
Soo v Stats
Bisu v Crazy-Hydra
Fanta v Roo
s2 v Action
Ssak/Hyuk v Hoejja
Ace: Bisu

On the flipside, if I'm KT I want Flash to get an autowin vs a SKT Zerg, I hit Stats against Ssak/s2/Hyuk for a high probability of a twofer, I put Action on either Fanta or Bisu and probably Hoejja on the other hoping to take one of them down but not risking either of my stars, I put any Zerg against Best and try to keep Roo in a clean-up position since he's doing well there. I risk planning 3 aces. Flash is my first and Stats is my second. If Flash is too injured and Stats loses, I put in my third ace who will plan a cheese build (whoever I think has the fortitude for it).

You seem to have forgotten about sun and to a lesser extent paralyze. I think sun would be a better choice than ssak/hyuk. Also because skt has so many 2nd tier players they can assign two different races to the later maps and then decide on the spot depending on who has already played for kt. I agree that ace has to be bisu


Yea i think he forgot about by.Sun too.. Considering Sun's current form, he is much more likely to be fielded compared to Hyuk/Ssak. However, it might not be that good a thing considering KT tend to field 4 Zergs recently.

But yea, we can field the Ace early (havnt taken another look at map order, so im not sure if this is viable), and have multiple "lesser players" prepare for a single map, and field them accordingly, depending on KT's fielded line-up at that moment.
Look. Only Forward. See. Only Victory.
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14984
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 105
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm150
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift4000
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2323
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream108
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 10m
INu's Battles
13h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 10m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.