• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:50
CEST 02:50
KST 09:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9002 users

Power Rank 07/01/2011 - Page 30

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 39 Next All
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 04:48:49
July 28 2011 04:46 GMT
#581
Zero #1 zerg by ELO


and the #4 zerg by ELO is... KILLLLLLLLAAAAARRRR FUCK YEAH


edit: amusingly enough watching the elo made me realize shark is higher on the ELO rank then juni
Writer
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 28 2011 06:05 GMT
#582
I kind of did an overview for KT's ideal at the bottom. Really the key, rather than trying to shutdown Bisu/Fanta, is to put Flash and Stats in a position where they can effectively score auto-wins, that way you only need 1 more win to secure an ace match, 2 more wins to steal the series.

And you guys are right about my accidentally overlooking Sun and Paralyze, although TBH if I'm the SKT coach I might play Sun but I won't play Paralyze. KT's line-up is very strong against Protoss. The only reason I'm playing Best in my line-up (a risk considering that if matches are selected randomly there is about a 4/6 chance he plays Zerg) is to take down Flash.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
July 28 2011 06:21 GMT
#583
On July 28 2011 15:05 Mortality wrote:
I kind of did an overview for KT's ideal at the bottom. Really the key, rather than trying to shutdown Bisu/Fanta, is to put Flash and Stats in a position where they can effectively score auto-wins, that way you only need 1 more win to secure an ace match, 2 more wins to steal the series.

And you guys are right about my accidentally overlooking Sun and Paralyze, although TBH if I'm the SKT coach I might play Sun but I won't play Paralyze. KT's line-up is very strong against Protoss. The only reason I'm playing Best in my line-up (a risk considering that if matches are selected randomly there is about a 4/6 chance he plays Zerg) is to take down Flash.


If you had to assign odds, what would you bet?
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 28 2011 06:53 GMT
#584
On July 28 2011 05:21 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 03:08 _romantic wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?


I've already discussed ace match: choice is Bisu 85%, Fanta 15% as far as I'm concerned. Whoever is planned to ace needs to plan to face Flash.

For regular line-up, Best should be the choice to face Flash. Best has little chance at beating any Zerg with remotely any skill and his PvP isn't all that hot either, but his PvT might be top 3 right now in all BW and has strong head-to-head vs Flash both lifetime and recently.

To keep away from Flash are Bisu and Fanta. Both these players have a very high chance of winning against pretty much any other KT player, so rather than risking them on Flash it makes sense to secure "auto-wins."

Stats is potentially the other player to watch out. T1's obvious choice is Soo. Stats is a player who sometimes sucks donkey balls and other times makes you think "S-class," so you don't really want to put him against Bisu or Fanta, although it's not as bad as putting them against Flash. Ssak would get crushed by Stats and S2 and Hyuk (although I'm thinking he won't play) have some chance but just aren't as good at ZvP as Soo (although they are better at ZvZ I think -- so I'd plan to use them against KT's Zergs).

Hoejja is really known for his ZvP so T1 shouldn't worry too hard about him since Bisu should walk over him and Best is an autoloss against a decent Zerg anyway. Action could be a concern because like Stats he's know for busting it out, but lately he sucks. As for Perfective, we really haven't seen enough of him for me to make an informed statement, but he appears to be yet another ZvP sniper.

That's basically my game plan if I'm T1.
Best v Flash
Soo v Stats
Bisu v Crazy-Hydra
Fanta v Roo
s2 v Action
Ssak/Hyuk v Hoejja
Ace: Bisu

On the flipside, if I'm KT I want Flash to get an autowin vs a SKT Zerg, I hit Stats against Ssak/s2/Hyuk for a high probability of a twofer, I put Action on either Fanta or Bisu and probably Hoejja on the other hoping to take one of them down but not risking either of my stars, I put any Zerg against Best and try to keep Roo in a clean-up position since he's doing well there. I risk planning 3 aces. Flash is my first and Stats is my second. If Flash is too injured and Stats loses, I put in my third ace who will plan a cheese build (whoever I think has the fortitude for it).

IF skt1 gets those lineups, I will fucking eat something hard and uncomfortable cus thats a nightmare for KTright there
something ideal for KT would probally be
Sun vs Flash
Bisu vs Stats/Action
hoejja vs Fantasy
Crazy hydra vs Soo
Barracks vs s2
Hoejja vs Best
then I'd pick Stats/flash for ace depending on the map (if it's bloody ridge, stats could be sent to snipe bisu, and Stats would probally be able to beat fantasy on this map too)
thats how I see it anyways, Sun vs Flash is ideal for KT since Sun isn't known for his PvT but rather his PvZ and while I think he could be taken down by a KT zerg (since we took down movie) it''s not worth risking when you have the best tvp in the world on your team.
Cant make more likely lineups (rather than favorable) before i have the map order on my hands
In the woods, there lurks..
_romantic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States455 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 06:59:24
July 28 2011 06:58 GMT
#585
Map order is already up in the SPL finals thread I think.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=247125
Jaedong beats other players. Bisu beats other players, in PL. Flash beats Starcraft.
hitthat
Profile Joined January 2010
Poland2349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 09:12:12
July 28 2011 09:11 GMT
#586
On July 28 2011 15:53 Iplaythings wrote:
something ideal for KT would probally be
(...)
hoejja vs Fantasy


Ugh, I dont know it would be ideal for KT, as hoejja would have no comfort with playing against guy, who hummilated him, nuked him and erazed him in first game, and than defeated him in second game when hoejja failed every single chance to snipe his third. Offcourse hoejja improved much and Fantasy lost some of his cuteness, but he still would have mental edge over the hoejja.
Shameless BroodWar separatistic, elitist, fanaticaly devoted puritan fanboy.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 28 2011 10:07 GMT
#587
On July 28 2011 15:21 _romantic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 15:05 Mortality wrote:
I kind of did an overview for KT's ideal at the bottom. Really the key, rather than trying to shutdown Bisu/Fanta, is to put Flash and Stats in a position where they can effectively score auto-wins, that way you only need 1 more win to secure an ace match, 2 more wins to steal the series.

And you guys are right about my accidentally overlooking Sun and Paralyze, although TBH if I'm the SKT coach I might play Sun but I won't play Paralyze. KT's line-up is very strong against Protoss. The only reason I'm playing Best in my line-up (a risk considering that if matches are selected randomly there is about a 4/6 chance he plays Zerg) is to take down Flash.


If you had to assign odds, what would you bet?


It's a bit hard to put odds because KT has a lot of inconsistent players, but I definitely think the odds are with T1. KT is coming into this a bit reliant on its Zergs and most of them are known for their ZvP, but none of them should be a serious threat to Bisu. T1's Zergs are better at ZvZ.

On July 28 2011 15:53 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 05:21 Mortality wrote:
On July 28 2011 03:08 _romantic wrote:
On July 28 2011 02:50 Mortality wrote:
Hyuk won't necessarily be fielded in T1's line-up. Bisu, Fanta, Best, Soo, S2 and Ssak makes 6 who have all had more PL time recently than Hyuk (who has been used only 4 times in 2011). On paper Hyuk looks stronger to our eyes, but there's no way of knowing exactly what things are like in T1 house.


That makes sense. Out of those 6, which do you think is the most likely Flash sniper? Who does SKT want to keep away from Flash?


I've already discussed ace match: choice is Bisu 85%, Fanta 15% as far as I'm concerned. Whoever is planned to ace needs to plan to face Flash.

For regular line-up, Best should be the choice to face Flash. Best has little chance at beating any Zerg with remotely any skill and his PvP isn't all that hot either, but his PvT might be top 3 right now in all BW and has strong head-to-head vs Flash both lifetime and recently.

To keep away from Flash are Bisu and Fanta. Both these players have a very high chance of winning against pretty much any other KT player, so rather than risking them on Flash it makes sense to secure "auto-wins."

Stats is potentially the other player to watch out. T1's obvious choice is Soo. Stats is a player who sometimes sucks donkey balls and other times makes you think "S-class," so you don't really want to put him against Bisu or Fanta, although it's not as bad as putting them against Flash. Ssak would get crushed by Stats and S2 and Hyuk (although I'm thinking he won't play) have some chance but just aren't as good at ZvP as Soo (although they are better at ZvZ I think -- so I'd plan to use them against KT's Zergs).

Hoejja is really known for his ZvP so T1 shouldn't worry too hard about him since Bisu should walk over him and Best is an autoloss against a decent Zerg anyway. Action could be a concern because like Stats he's know for busting it out, but lately he sucks. As for Perfective, we really haven't seen enough of him for me to make an informed statement, but he appears to be yet another ZvP sniper.

That's basically my game plan if I'm T1.
Best v Flash
Soo v Stats
Bisu v Crazy-Hydra
Fanta v Roo
s2 v Action
Ssak/Hyuk v Hoejja
Ace: Bisu

On the flipside, if I'm KT I want Flash to get an autowin vs a SKT Zerg, I hit Stats against Ssak/s2/Hyuk for a high probability of a twofer, I put Action on either Fanta or Bisu and probably Hoejja on the other hoping to take one of them down but not risking either of my stars, I put any Zerg against Best and try to keep Roo in a clean-up position since he's doing well there. I risk planning 3 aces. Flash is my first and Stats is my second. If Flash is too injured and Stats loses, I put in my third ace who will plan a cheese build (whoever I think has the fortitude for it).

IF skt1 gets those lineups, I will fucking eat something hard and uncomfortable cus thats a nightmare for KTright there
something ideal for KT would probally be
Sun vs Flash
Bisu vs Stats/Action
hoejja vs Fantasy
Crazy hydra vs Soo
Barracks vs s2
Hoejja vs Best
then I'd pick Stats/flash for ace depending on the map (if it's bloody ridge, stats could be sent to snipe bisu, and Stats would probally be able to beat fantasy on this map too)
thats how I see it anyways, Sun vs Flash is ideal for KT since Sun isn't known for his PvT but rather his PvZ and while I think he could be taken down by a KT zerg (since we took down movie) it''s not worth risking when you have the best tvp in the world on your team.
Cant make more likely lineups (rather than favorable) before i have the map order on my hands


Hrrrm, I'd disagree. KT's ideal goes something like:
Flash v Zerg, preferrably Soo (knocks out T1's rising star and best ZvPer)
Hoejja v Bisu
Action v Fanta (hoping for Action to bring his A game S-game)
Roo v Best (autowin for KT)
Stats v Sun/Ssak/Hyuk
Crazy-H/Barracks v s2

Maybe that's not perfect, but it gives you 2-3 autowins. Another possibility is to take a bit of a gamble and try to utilize Stats on Bisu or Fantasy, but on paper that would be a bad call since Bisu is #1 PvP by ELO and Fantasy is #3 vP by ELO only 19 ELO points away from #1 Flash. If you do that, put Action on the other, move Hoejja to Best and move Roo to Sun/Hyuk/s2, Crazy-H to Hyuk/s2/Ssak. That still gives you only 2 autowins but strengthens some of your other chances so you can win without even taking it to ace.

Again, Flash is my ace, Stats a back-up, and I'd choose a third back-up as well. Possibly take a flier on Perfective as third back-up. Now that it occurs to me, if I'm T1 and whoever faces Flash is losing I tell them to deliberately practice bad gg timing in order to make Flash less able to give 100% in ace.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
oldgregg
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand1176 Posts
July 28 2011 11:53 GMT
#588
On July 28 2011 01:09 Mortality wrote:
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.


why should bisu be in the top 3? he's not in the OSL and has only played 3 games so far this month
Calculatedly addicted to Substance D for profit by drug terrorists
VGhost
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States3621 Posts
July 28 2011 12:28 GMT
#589
On July 28 2011 13:46 swanized wrote:
edit: amusingly enough watching the elo made me realize shark is higher on the ELO rank then juni


This should surprise no one who has ever watched Juni play. :/ Unless he's been decent lately and I've missed it.
#4427 || I am not going to scan a ferret.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 13:13:55
July 28 2011 13:12 GMT
#590
On July 28 2011 20:53 oldgregg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 01:09 Mortality wrote:
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.


why should bisu be in the top 3? he's not in the OSL and has only played 3 games so far this month


Why shouldn't he be top 3? What does the number of games he's played so far have to do with anything?
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 13:58:41
July 28 2011 13:58 GMT
#591
On July 28 2011 22:12 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 20:53 oldgregg wrote:
On July 28 2011 01:09 Mortality wrote:
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.


why should bisu be in the top 3? he's not in the OSL and has only played 3 games so far this month


Why shouldn't he be top 3? What does the number of games he's played so far have to do with anything?


Matters a lot. It's kind of an ongoing punishment that he won't get ranked as high as people in both the OSL and MSL because they play OSL games over him, and some dudes like flash sweep their OSL group. For instance, you could be one of the best players around it doesn't matter if you don't play a game for 6 months! (effort :D)
Remember Violet.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 28 2011 14:18 GMT
#592
Yeah but JD looks to be dropping from the OSL and potentially Hydra could still drop. Even if JD is saved in a tie-breaker, I'd be inclined to say he's less hot right now than Bisu.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Lightwip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5497 Posts
July 28 2011 15:23 GMT
#593
Getting eliminated(most likely) by Hyuk and Hyvaa is pretty bad for Jaedong.
If you are not Bisu, chances are I hate you.
swanized
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada2480 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-28 16:17:16
July 28 2011 16:16 GMT
#594
I unfortunately need to be my annoying stars fanboy self and remind everyone that soulkey is 8-2 this month

Jaedong should not be ranked above bisu even if bisu barely played this month...
Writer
p14c
Profile Joined May 2010
Vatican City State431 Posts
July 28 2011 16:53 GMT
#595
It looks like 2010 again with Flash having chances to win OSL, MSL and proleague title again Even with 1 hand Flash is still dominating.
Game Over, Man! Game Over!
oldgregg
Profile Joined February 2011
New Zealand1176 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-29 02:09:20
July 29 2011 02:06 GMT
#596
i just think there are other people more deserving of a top 3 spot than bisu.
flash, killer and fantasy 3-0ed their OSL groups. zero and soulkey are 7-2 this month.
what has bisu done? won a proleague match and gotten out of his MST group, id say he's not as 'hot' as the others i've mentioned this month. his hotness for being awesome in proleague is starting to fade i think.
and there was the argument last month that bisu would be punished for not being in the OSL
Calculatedly addicted to Substance D for profit by drug terrorists
GGQ
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Canada2653 Posts
July 29 2011 02:40 GMT
#597
On July 28 2011 22:58 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 22:12 Mortality wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:53 oldgregg wrote:
On July 28 2011 01:09 Mortality wrote:
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.


why should bisu be in the top 3? he's not in the OSL and has only played 3 games so far this month


Why shouldn't he be top 3? What does the number of games he's played so far have to do with anything?


Matters a lot. It's kind of an ongoing punishment that he won't get ranked as high as people in both the OSL and MSL because they play OSL games over him, and some dudes like flash sweep their OSL group. For instance, you could be one of the best players around it doesn't matter if you don't play a game for 6 months! (effort :D)


If you punish Bisu for not playing much this month, you are punishing him for helping his team get first place in PL and seeded into the final. If SKT had to fight its way through the PL playoffs, we would have seen more games from Bisu for sure, and judging from his recent PL performances he probably would have done quite well.

You can punish Bisu for not having OSL games to play, but you have to give him credit for not having to play any PL games. He's won what he had to win this month.
Dakkas
Profile Joined October 2010
2550 Posts
July 29 2011 03:04 GMT
#598
On July 29 2011 11:06 oldgregg wrote:
i just think there are other people more deserving of a top 3 spot than bisu.
flash, killer and fantasy 3-0ed their OSL groups. zero and soulkey are 7-2 this month.
what has bisu done? won a proleague match and gotten out of his MST group, id say he's not as 'hot' as the others i've mentioned this month. his hotness for being awesome in proleague is starting to fade i think.
and there was the argument last month that bisu would be punished for not being in the OSL


It's not just about having a good W/L ratio. Obviously Flash still looks to be #1 but you can't argue that Killer and Fantasy suddenly look really 'powerful' because they're winning games. Neither of them have an aura nor can you seriously say they could take Bisu on.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 29 2011 04:45 GMT
#599
On July 29 2011 11:40 GGQ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 28 2011 22:58 TwoToneTerran wrote:
On July 28 2011 22:12 Mortality wrote:
On July 28 2011 20:53 oldgregg wrote:
On July 28 2011 01:09 Mortality wrote:
Even with a tie-breaker possibility, JD can at best be #4 on the PR, and that's assuming Hydra decides to suck. No way do I see JD being ahead of Zero or Bisu right now, let alone Flash.


why should bisu be in the top 3? he's not in the OSL and has only played 3 games so far this month


Why shouldn't he be top 3? What does the number of games he's played so far have to do with anything?


Matters a lot. It's kind of an ongoing punishment that he won't get ranked as high as people in both the OSL and MSL because they play OSL games over him, and some dudes like flash sweep their OSL group. For instance, you could be one of the best players around it doesn't matter if you don't play a game for 6 months! (effort :D)


If you punish Bisu for not playing much this month, you are punishing him for helping his team get first place in PL and seeded into the final. If SKT had to fight its way through the PL playoffs, we would have seen more games from Bisu for sure, and judging from his recent PL performances he probably would have done quite well.

You can punish Bisu for not having OSL games to play, but you have to give him credit for not having to play any PL games. He's won what he had to win this month.


I specifically pointed out how it's because he's not in OSL. He's gonna be top 5 because he dominated proleague and made it past MST. He'd have a shot at #1 if he was in OSL.
Remember Violet.
jjhchsc2
Profile Joined December 2010
Korea (South)2393 Posts
July 29 2011 05:24 GMT
#600
On July 29 2011 01:16 swanized wrote:
I unfortunately need to be my annoying stars fanboy self and remind everyone that soulkey is 8-2 this month

Jaedong should not be ranked above bisu even if bisu barely played this month...


i am so sad that this is true....
Lee Ssang/ Lee Shin/ Kim Jung Woo/ Kim Min Chul/Jun Tae Yang/Park Soo Ho/Lee Jung Hoon/Choi Sung Hoon/ Moon Sung Won/Park Ji Soo/ Lee Ho Joon/ Jang Min Chul/ Kim Seung Chul/SaSe/IdrA/Ret Fighting! BW4Life
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 39 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14717
Hyuk 52
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm210
League of Legends
Doublelift4306
Other Games
summit1g9295
FrodaN2702
JimRising 640
PiGStarcraft474
KnowMe182
ViBE130
ArmadaUGS105
Mew2King68
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1320
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 10m
INu's Battles
11h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
14h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 10m
Replay Cast
22h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 10h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.