• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:29
CEST 13:29
KST 20:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10814 users

A Bluelightz Mafia "The Attack" - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 134 Next
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2013 22:05 GMT
#321
On July 22 2013 07:01 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 06:56 getmoript wrote:
@Marv. What do you think of Rayn?


I don't seem to have strong opinions about anybody. Just browsed through his filter and didn't feel much one way or another. Don't really know what to do. Oats is *so* quiet it's hard to know what's going on with him, you'd figure he'd be posting more as scum than this if he was actually around, so meh.

Can you be compelling about TAA for me? :p

~marv

Why do you bring up Oats over anyone else in your answer?
table for two on a tv tray
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 21 2013 22:08 GMT
#322
Because my brain had been musing on the fact that Firm chose Oats as his 'example' lynch
Artanis & marv
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2013 22:08 GMT
#323
So who do you actually want to lynch?
table for two on a tv tray
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 21 2013 22:11 GMT
#324
Not sure. I'd take TAA over Firm though.
Artanis & marv
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2013 22:14 GMT
#325
Why exactly?
table for two on a tv tray
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 22:14 GMT
#326
@Marv. His responses read to me like the more he gets pressured the less thought he tries to put into his responses. That reads like scum hasn't fully thought through their line of reasoning. Plus, he keeps on having these "Well you want to know what I think" type of posts which feel really non-towny; very "See what I'm contributing"-esque. For someone like me that'd be the norm, but he doesn't come across as that type of person and between Wave and Me, he's the lurkier player I'd like to kill.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 21 2013 22:16 GMT
#327
rayn, because I think I agree with getmoript's analysis more than I do yours on Firm. I could totally see TAA as mafia, even though I'm paranoid he might be newb town. I'd like to see more out of Firm before committing.
Artanis & marv
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2013 22:21 GMT
#328
The thing is Firm is very aggressive and straight forward as town. Here he is nothing like that at all. He is trying to fake that by calling out "scummy behaviour" without actually doing so (it didn't make people scum). When people start to question him he goes on to lurkers, to switch the attention onto something else ("look, there are 7 people who have not posted shit") instead of giving out reads on active players or trying to question scummy ones of them.

Also marv, why the fuck are you basing your opinion on what others think about TAA/Firm? Why not think by yourself?
table for two on a tv tray
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
July 21 2013 22:25 GMT
#329
This game has been exceptionally quiet so I don't think it's entirely fair to judge him for playing differently than he previously has as town.

And I think plenty by myself, thank you dearest, I wanted to know if getmoript would produce similar reasoning as I would, and they did, so that feels decent to me.
Artanis & marv
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2013 22:26 GMT
#330
omfg, i don't know what to think. I kinda want to lynch FiveTouch..
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 21 2013 23:14 GMT
#331
I prefer an oats lynch to TAA I think. Don't believe either smurf is mafia at this point, so long as most of 5T's posts have come from marv.

I have not hydraed, by hydraing as scum seems particular troublesome. Some other dude might do something scummy and you can get lynched for it. If anyone HAS hydraed as scum, is that the case? You're paranoid your hydra partner might do something you find scummy? If that IS the case, then getmoript is posting too much/too freely to be the D1 lynch, and if he ever drops the bad cop, worse cop, even worse and angry cop act then that would be nice.
Fe fi fo fum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 23:19 GMT
#332
On July 22 2013 08:14 austinmcc wrote: If that IS the case, then getmoript is posting too much/too freely to be the D1 lynch, and if he ever drops the bad cop, worse cop, even worse and angry cop act then that would be nice.

lol <3
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 23:19 GMT
#333
@Austin... Why Oats over TitsAndAss?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 21 2013 23:23 GMT
#334
On July 22 2013 08:19 getmoript wrote:
@Austin... Why Oats over TitsAndAss?
For legitimate and illegitimate reasons.

He was scum in Nuclear and one of the things that stuck out about him when I was really looking at him on D2 (before forgetting him qqqqqqqqq) is that he was somewhat inactive and just not affecting the game like I think Oats should.

Oats is REALLY inactive this game and not affecting the game, yet at least has LOOKED at the thread at some point.

So in part, it's wrong because I'm lynching him due to looking too hard at last game. But that gets a little WIFOM-y in my head - maybe he's angry/unmotivated because he just got scum again / maybe I'm just overreacting.


TAA is...I misread his filter before and wanted to talk with him, but then couldn't find whatever it was I wanted to talk about. He's been SO bristly and SO jumpy on calling people scum that I give him minor minor not-scum points. But I'm more than willing to chat about him and consider it.
Fe fi fo fum.
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 23:25 GMT
#335
Have you looked that the points I've brought up about him?
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 21 2013 23:27 GMT
#336
TAA, who was this post referring to? FirmTofu or FiveTouch, and which lurker post?

On July 21 2013 23:11 TheAwesomeAll wrote:
also a strange thing about FT is the calling out the lurker post. He left TanGeng out of his list of "ill hop aboard these bandwagons any day" call for no apparent reason. Im really interested in TanGengs collor if FT turns red and vice versa.
E
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
July 21 2013 23:35 GMT
#337
On July 22 2013 06:55 getmoript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2013 06:51 FiveTouch wrote:
Yeah my vote was outdated.

getmoript, you think TAA's cases were malicious rather than wrong townie then?

~marv

I don't read him as wrong townie. Feels like he's trying to post just to post and not actually try to force or move discussion which is something I see very rarely out of town. Why do you think he's misguided townie?
See above. Yeah, he's not rallying the troops for a lynch, but he's calling a bunch of folks scummy and he's jumping around so much. If he's just posting to post, why is everything an accusation? It reads more like he had a scumread or two, then started getting attacked, the just started attacking everything back (to me). I'd agree with misguided townie over scum based on his cases/votes.

On July 22 2013 07:14 getmoript wrote:
@Marv. His responses read to me like the more he gets pressured the less thought he tries to put into his responses. That reads like scum hasn't fully thought through their line of reasoning. Plus, he keeps on having these "Well you want to know what I think" type of posts which feel really non-towny; very "See what I'm contributing"-esque. For someone like me that'd be the norm, but he doesn't come across as that type of person and between Wave and Me, he's the lurkier player I'd like to kill.
I see what you're saying, but I think you can spin this both ways and I like the other. Yeah, some of his responses look very unprepared, but I think that's townie and not scummy. I know when I get accused I post lots of stupid crap because I'm so worried about being thought of as scummy and needing to find scum and needing to defend myself and...being accused of being scum just gives a townie so much more to worry about (unless you're really, really used to getting called scummy or don't care at all). The less thought/more posts reads like that to me, not like scum unraveling.

The "you want to know what I think" point is ... interesting? I don't think I've seen mafia do that, don't think I interpret that as a mafia tell, but he HAS made a bunch of those, and it's a thing that I'll note. Especially if you can say "this is something I would do as town," then I don't think it's utterly damning on someone whose playstyle I don't know.

Fe fi fo fum.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
July 21 2013 23:37 GMT
#338
Lynch FirmTofu. rayn off. cya tomorrow.
table for two on a tv tray
TheAwesomeAll
Profile Joined January 2011
Netherlands1609 Posts
July 21 2013 23:40 GMT
#339
fivetouch made a post calling out the lurkers,
On July 21 2013 15:19 FiveTouch wrote:
Okay I've read the thread and I want to lynch a lurker. Throw a dart between DocH, Zephirdd, Oatsmaster and TAA. None have even tried to fake caring about the game, so I'm not even going to fake caring about their lives. Who's it gonna be guys?

I prefer Zeph, as he's actually posted yet has said literally nothing...but like I said, I would support any of the other lynches I mentioned without hesitation.

-VE

evidently he named almost every lurker(up to that point) except TanGeng.
TG strikes me as smart and competent with the few posts he made but he hasnt contributed yet so im kinda interested in him and then FT made that post which intentionally left TG out of the spotlight so i thought it was worth pointing out.
dr Helvetica <3
getmoript
Profile Joined March 2013
1016 Posts
July 21 2013 23:42 GMT
#340
The "that'd be the norm for someone like me" point refers far more to the stream of consciousness type posting. Like I post mostly on gut as town and move from there where I can keep on going. Not the "well do you want to know what I think" type of posts; I don't think I've ever really seen that as town and I honestly can't imagine doing it as town. I've seen something like, "well you want to know what I think. Here's what I think" type of post all connected not this strung out sort of play.
Hydra of geript and Cavalinho
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 587
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings164
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21402
Shuttle 11410
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 925
Horang2 577
BeSt 499
Mini 257
Stork 256
Pusan 240
Killer 136
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 134
Zeus 127
Last 123
Mind 98
ggaemo 67
Hyun 60
sorry 52
PianO 45
Snow 39
Bale 33
Sea.KH 31
ToSsGirL 30
JYJ 27
Hm[arnc] 26
Aegong 21
zelot 14
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 4
Dota 2
XcaliburYe411
Counter-Strike
fl0m2022
byalli967
x6flipin241
Other Games
gofns27588
singsing2825
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS85
Mew2King59
Livibee6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick731
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 6
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 31m
Replay Cast
11h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.