• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:29
CEST 07:29
KST 14:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9158 users

Win a trip to Korea - TSL3 Raffle

Forum Index > PokerStrategy.com TSL3 Forum
503 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
If you have any questions about your PokerStrategy.com account, try the PokerStrategy.com Q&A Thread.

Win a trip to Korea - TSL3 Raffle

Text byTL.net Bot
Graphics byKennigit
January 18th, 2011 04:30 GMT
Update: The raffle is over. See the winners here!

[image loading]


[image loading]

[image loading]


How to Enter the Raffle:

1. Sign up for a PokerStrategy.com Account using the TL Referral Link.
2. Pass the 20-question poker quiz.
3. Request and receive the $50 offer.
4. Watch TSL Finals in May for the Raffle Drawing.

Note: The raffle is only available to non-US residents and non-US citizens due to US online gambling laws. Users who have already signed up and received their $50 bankroll using TL's referral link for TSL3 are automatically entered into the raffle. Limit one per person -- if you signed up last time for the TSL2 raffle you cannot sign up again.

If you are interested in poker and want to support TeamLiquid and the TSL, please sign up!



About PokerStrategy.com

PokerStrategy.com is the world’s largest poker school and community, available in 18 different languages. Founded by a former StarCraft enthusiast, it treats poker as what it is: a real-time strategy game that is not just fun, but also can be learned.

Three pillars:
1. Poker school – it’s the best place to learn poker, especially for beginners.
2. Poker community – it’s a place where you can talk about and live poker – just what TeamLiquid is for StarCraft.
3. Free $50 offer – it allows curious beginners to start their careers without risking a single cent of their own money. You just have to pass a 20 question quiz based on their beginner’s strategy and get your $50 bankroll to play at one of the top poker rooms, including Full Tilt Poker and PartyPoker.

Here at TeamLiquid, you can already discuss their offers and ask them questions in the
PokerStrategy.com Question & Answer Thread.

Or you sign up at PokerStrategy.com directly through TeamLiquid's Referral Link.

Facts & Numbers:
- More than 4,000,000 members
- More than 1,000,000 $50 bankrolls given out
- Fully available in 18 languages, including Korean, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, German...
- More than 12,000 poker videos
- Extensive content from the basics to professional strategies on hundreds of pages
- Daily freerolls and other promos exclusive to PokerStrategy.com members



Update:

You must actually receive the $50 offer (by choosing a Poker site to receive it on) to be eligible for the raffle, so there are a few extra steps like registering on the Poker site you choose. We apologize for the inconvenience for those that have not done this yet.
Facebook Twitter Reddit
TL.net Bot
Profile Joined June 2004
TL.net140 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 05:15:20
January 18 2011 05:13 GMT
#2
For the TSL2, ray1234 won the raffle and went to Seoul for a 5-day vacation with his girlfriend. They watched the Korean Air OSL Finals, which was held in an airport hangar. He also met up with some TL members there as well.

[image loading]

[image loading]


Here are some more pictures from his trip.
+ Show Spoiler [Raffle Winner Korea Trip Pictures] +
[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]


And a few words from the winner about his vacation:
On June 01 2010 00:40 ray1234 wrote:
Hi TL,

I'm back from Seoul! The night before the finals, we meet up with lilsusie and co (lilsusie, quesadilla, artosis, midian, luddite and a couple other non TLers) for Korean BBQ, then we had some good old fashioned drinking. At the OSL Finals, we got out at Gimpo airport and waited inline with the rabid fans and got on the shuttle bus to the hanger the seats were pretty good since quesadilla gave us VIP tickets. Effort arrived on a cargo lift while Flash made a grand entrance from a commercial jetliner.

As you can tell, we had an AWSOME time in Korea. I've never imagined I'd be so lucky to win something like this! Of course this is all thanks to TL, the organizers (Manifesto, Chill and others), and all the TL celebrities who came out to greet us! (Susie, Andrew, Jamie, Charlie, Nick, Dan, and everyone!)

Thank you all, I hope you guys can do this again next TSL to send another lucky winner to Korea!
Perguvious
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States1783 Posts
January 18 2011 05:47 GMT
#3
awww no US ):
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
January 18 2011 05:50 GMT
#4
Nice contest thanks pokerstrategy, really glad ray1234 wrote about the trip and I hope the new winner does the same and shows us some epic pictures of the TLAF-OGS house!
Moderatorgold coin
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 05:52:05
January 18 2011 05:51 GMT
#5
I did the test pretty much a day after the TSL was announced. Is there a way I can double check that I'm entered? ^^

EDIT: Looked over all the pics from ray and daaaaaaayyum it must've been crazy fun.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Hikko
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1126 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 05:52:42
January 18 2011 05:51 GMT
#6
I think it is hilarious, awesome, and amazing that there is FINALLY a contest for people who aren't US citizens.

Except that it totally blows...I was actually planning a trip to Korea with my father this summer, but we chose not to because he didn't have the air miles to go to Korea. Ah well, off to Brazil!

On January 18 2011 14:51 kOre wrote:
I did the test pretty much a day after the TSL was announced. Is there a way I can double check that I'm entered? ^^

EDIT: Looked over all the pics from ray and daaaaaaayyum it must've been crazy fun.


Users who have already signed up using TL's referral link for TSL3 are automatically entered into the raffle. Limit one per person -- if you signed up last time for the TSL2 raffle you cannot sign up again.
♥
imPERSONater
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1324 Posts
January 18 2011 05:53 GMT
#7
So no US can enter this....? Unfortunate. Ah well, TSL will still be amazing. I guess I'll just wish the rest of the world luck on the Korea trip!
Fan of: IdrA, Sen, Stephano, Snute, Axlav, Hero
Renoir_scII
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada112 Posts
January 18 2011 05:53 GMT
#8
On January 18 2011 14:51 kOre wrote:
I did the test pretty much a day after the TSL was announced. Is there a way I can double check that I'm entered? ^^

EDIT: Looked over all the pics from ray and daaaaaaayyum it must've been crazy fun.


Would also like to know if I am entered or not, I can't seem to find a way to see if I am or not. Canadian citizens are OK too?
DOMINOSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada345 Posts
January 18 2011 05:53 GMT
#9
is canada counted as a us i know alot of the time it is
Sen Fighting!!! / JulyZerg Fighting!!! / Ret Fighting!!! / Reach Fighting!!! / well intentioned people of average intelligence
Contagious
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States1319 Posts
January 18 2011 05:54 GMT
#10
no US! ehh haters.. xD

good luck to whoever tries.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
January 18 2011 05:57 GMT
#11
On January 18 2011 14:51 Hikko wrote:
I think it is hilarious, awesome, and amazing that there is FINALLY a contest for people who aren't US citizens.

Except that it totally blows...I was actually planning a trip to Korea with my father this summer, but we chose not to because he didn't have the air miles to go to Korea. Ah well, off to Brazil!

Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 14:51 kOre wrote:
I did the test pretty much a day after the TSL was announced. Is there a way I can double check that I'm entered? ^^

EDIT: Looked over all the pics from ray and daaaaaaayyum it must've been crazy fun.


Show nested quote +
Users who have already signed up using TL's referral link for TSL3 are automatically entered into the raffle. Limit one per person -- if you signed up last time for the TSL2 raffle you cannot sign up again.


Well the thing is I'm 90% sure I used the TL referral link to sign up for the PokerStrategy.com site but I'm not 100% sure so I guess I just wanted to know.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
SLoGgErDoGgEr
Profile Joined March 2004
Korea (South)340 Posts
January 18 2011 05:59 GMT
#12
i wanna go [pG]Korn! sponsor ur teammate
https://www.twitter.com/SLoGsc2
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
January 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#13
:D I want to go! Gonna try my luck
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
January 18 2011 06:00 GMT
#14
On January 18 2011 14:57 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2011 14:51 Hikko wrote:
I think it is hilarious, awesome, and amazing that there is FINALLY a contest for people who aren't US citizens.

Except that it totally blows...I was actually planning a trip to Korea with my father this summer, but we chose not to because he didn't have the air miles to go to Korea. Ah well, off to Brazil!

On January 18 2011 14:51 kOre wrote:
I did the test pretty much a day after the TSL was announced. Is there a way I can double check that I'm entered? ^^

EDIT: Looked over all the pics from ray and daaaaaaayyum it must've been crazy fun.


Users who have already signed up using TL's referral link for TSL3 are automatically entered into the raffle. Limit one per person -- if you signed up last time for the TSL2 raffle you cannot sign up again.


Well the thing is I'm 90% sure I used the TL referral link to sign up for the PokerStrategy.com site but I'm not 100% sure so I guess I just wanted to know.

You could try asking in the PokerStrategy.com Q&A thread.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Kennigit *
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada19447 Posts
January 18 2011 06:01 GMT
#15
On January 18 2011 14:53 DOMINOSC wrote:
is canada counted as a us i know alot of the time it is

No, Canada is not part of the United States.

+ Show Spoiler +

lol i know what you meant
PrinceDelight
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Australia49 Posts
January 18 2011 06:04 GMT
#16
No US?

That must eliminate a heap of people...
start yo
`Zapdos
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States935 Posts
January 18 2011 06:05 GMT
#17
This makes me really fuckin sad.. At first I was shitting myself with happiness.. Now i'm gonna go to sleep T.T
www.twitch.tv/thezapdos come watch me :]
frozt_
Profile Joined January 2011
United States234 Posts
January 18 2011 06:05 GMT
#18
Wow great article thanks poker strategy! GL to all the raffle contestents!
Practice and dedication reveals the greatness within a player
DOMINOSC
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada345 Posts
January 18 2011 06:06 GMT
#19
On January 18 2011 15:01 Kennigit wrote:

No, Canada is not part of the United States.

+ Show Spoiler +

lol i know what you meant


rofl alright well thanks for making me feel dumb
Sen Fighting!!! / JulyZerg Fighting!!! / Ret Fighting!!! / Reach Fighting!!! / well intentioned people of average intelligence
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
January 18 2011 06:07 GMT
#20
This is the only time I regret having found out about pokerstrategy.com before today. Best of luck to all the participants!
1 2 3 4 5 24 25 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4521
Rain 1805
GuemChi 577
FanTaSy 347
sSak 50
Bale 39
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
Fuzer 35
League of Legends
JimRising 655
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1161
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King296
Other Games
summit1g8058
WinterStarcraft599
C9.Mang0152
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick896
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream59
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2147
League of Legends
• Lourlo1192
• Rush922
• Stunt454
Other Games
• Shiphtur826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 31m
INu's Battles
5h 31m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 31m
OSC
16h 46m
Replay Cast
17h 31m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.