• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:17
CEST 18:17
KST 01:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10076 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3013

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 11 2018 15:46 GMT
#60241
On September 11 2018 22:50 Aveng3r wrote:
theres a good one hiding down in website feedback, havent seen a true meltdown in a while!

He sounds like a stable genius.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Paljas
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6926 Posts
September 11 2018 21:05 GMT
#60242
If you get permed on TL, you die in real life, so its is indeed not possible to come back.
TL+ Member
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-12 09:41:50
September 11 2018 21:33 GMT
#60243
On September 12 2018 04:50 roger12 wrote:
I will look for the heavy pressure before the midgame and without grabbing the 3rd cc. I hope this will be good for the game. [...] will suggest stimless macro opening.

User was banned for this post.


roger12 was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2018-09-12 03:59:11 and had 1 posts.

Reason: LOL! I'm not going to nuke you. You are a very clever bot. I want everyone to read what you posted.


It reminded me of those fake markov-chain style subreddit generators. So funny.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 12 2018 03:12 GMT
#60244
On September 12 2018 06:05 Paljas wrote:
If you get permed on TL, you die in real life, so its is indeed not possible to come back.

You know for a moment I forgot that your perm was reduced to a mere temp.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Simberto
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany12015 Posts
September 12 2018 11:16 GMT
#60245
That's what happens when your heart stops and you die, but you get resurrected with a defibrillator.
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
September 12 2018 18:50 GMT
#60246
On September 12 2018 04:50 roger12 wrote:
I will look for the heavy pressure before the midgame and without grabbing the 3rd cc. I hope this will be good for the game. [...] will suggest stimless macro opening.

User was banned for this post.


roger12 was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2018-09-12 03:59:11 and had 1 posts.

Reason: LOL! I'm not going to nuke you. You are a very clever bot. I want everyone to read what you posted.


WHAAAT? How do you even distinguish a bot from a human at this point? It even sounds like totally legitimate advice, even if it is logically garbage.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
September 12 2018 19:47 GMT
#60247
On September 13 2018 03:50 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2018 04:50 roger12 wrote:
I will look for the heavy pressure before the midgame and without grabbing the 3rd cc. I hope this will be good for the game. [...] will suggest stimless macro opening.

User was banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
roger12 was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2018-09-12 03:59:11 and had 1 posts.

Reason: LOL! I'm not going to nuke you. You are a very clever bot. I want everyone to read what you posted.


WHAAAT? How do you even distinguish a bot from a human at this point? It even sounds like totally legitimate advice, even if it is logically garbage.

we've been preparing for skynet since 1984
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
September 12 2018 22:30 GMT
#60248
skynet is just biding its time, waiting for arnold to get old and feeble.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
JimmiC
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Canada22817 Posts
September 13 2018 00:58 GMT
#60249
--- Nuked ---
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
September 13 2018 03:56 GMT
#60250
damn i knew dazed was gonna get banned for that "pathetic little moderators" comment (lul), but i was hoping i could get a reply in the thread first. too bad
ZigguratOfUr
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Iraq16955 Posts
September 13 2018 04:29 GMT
#60251
On September 13 2018 03:50 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2018 04:50 roger12 wrote:
I will look for the heavy pressure before the midgame and without grabbing the 3rd cc. I hope this will be good for the game. [...] will suggest stimless macro opening.

User was banned for this post.


Show nested quote +
roger12 was just banned by Seeker.

That account was created on 2018-09-12 03:59:11 and had 1 posts.

Reason: LOL! I'm not going to nuke you. You are a very clever bot. I want everyone to read what you posted.


WHAAAT? How do you even distinguish a bot from a human at this point? It even sounds like totally legitimate advice, even if it is logically garbage.


It was easier to distinguish before they replaced the link to some random website with [...].
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-13 08:08:46
September 13 2018 07:11 GMT
#60252
[image loading]

On September 11 2018 04:36 Liquid`Drone wrote:
there are quite some examples of the former happening. Also examples of people who have been perm banned who messages some moderator 1+ years later going 'hey I'm sorry, I was a complete idiot and I understand why you guys banned me, I would really like to be able to post again could I have another chance' type of message and then getting unbanned.
So a perm ban doesn't have to be permanent, but you do have to show that you've actually changed. If a guy is permanently banned and then comes back as a reformed poster who never inspires moderation action, then that basically constitutes successful rehabilitation as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry to cut back to this, however by that "rational" you are telling me that if (after I would have taken "some time" off of tl) I had asked for an "unpermed" baskerville account i might have gotten it back? I'm still very much attached to that "id" and I will never let go asking for it back, sounds like you may have gotten me in to a pickle here!? How was I to know (like Seeker's message mentioned) that I was not "forced" to choose a "virgin" id to simply be able to exist on tl?
I humbly was popping my "public forum's cherry" on tl at the time, so I candidly thought this choice as the only way available! ... mmm.. food for thought?

You have been temp banned for 2 weeks by Plexa.
Reason: We give you a lot of leniency for some reason. Posts like that make me really wonder why we do that.

<3 Leniency while the fabric of legend is nigh well appreciated! <3
Also:


<3 ps:+ Show Spoiler [Get lynched much?] +
On August 30 2018 13:24 ZigguratOfUr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 28 2018 02:42 fluidrone wrote:
On August 27 2018 06:40 JWD[9] wrote:
While I do agree, that I'd rather take all the many, many good things Rifkin brings to Starcraft and have him step behind the curtain, he also is a community leader for his own, not so small, sub community of the sc2 community. He is a self made man and if there wasn't an audience, that appreciates his quirkiness, he wouldn't be able to sustain himself.
I guess Rifkin is like Ska-music, not for me, but not all music has to be.

he fills a gap .. nothing more
nothing he has done has ever been "for the community"
it has always been self interest.. he has no social skills and is not good for sc2.

User was temp banned for this post.


fluidrone is the latest victim of the oh so popular Caster "Feedback" Thread.

I had to say it, it was compulsory, like an uncontrollable urge. While admittedly I often can't stand other people doing it (calling out people on forums), I got to admit it serves a purpose well worth getting temporarily silenced. In this case I stand by every word I miss-typed. Yes I colored outside the lines by not articulating it properly and i should have, please forgive me for absence of semantic control?
My post should have simply read: "ask not who's good at casting but who is good"!

Possibly one has to get lynched publicly regularly on forums, it is for sure good for both the user and the forums, while I will probably always be unsure what the precise synergy timing is, I would venture that once every dozen weeks would surely be close to serving both purposes (getting to"act out" and "self flagellate") all at once?



User was temp banned for this post.
"not enough rights"
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
September 13 2018 12:54 GMT
#60253

207aicila was just temp banned for 2 days by BLinD-RawR.

That account was created on 2015-01-08 00:02:40 and had 1203 posts.

Reason: You were just warned a week ago about laying off the personal attacks, take a break.
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Dangermousecatdog
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom7084 Posts
September 13 2018 15:54 GMT
#60254
Fluidrone being fluidrone. Stands by every word he says. He has no idea what he has done wrong.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17895 Posts
September 15 2018 01:31 GMT
#60255
what the hell is going on in here
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-15 21:28:31
September 15 2018 21:27 GMT
#60256
On September 14 2018 00:54 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Fluidrone being fluidrone. Stands by every word he says. He has no idea what he has done wrong.

I did not type to convey anything else than contempt, also did not type in the right thread.
I did not mind being banned and while making a thank you note it got me more days off of tl for everyone's enjoyement...

I do plenty wrong and I thought I did publicly recognized what I did wrong!?

As for the reason I did it (letting loose the animal in me), I'm not so sure I can explain it better than I already did (come to think of it, I just re tried)?
Like for anything I dislike on tl, I am vocal about it, like howling at the moon.. I do not think that is wrong.
But then again I might be delusional, you are right.

"not enough rights"
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
September 15 2018 22:18 GMT
#60257
On September 16 2018 06:27 fluidrone wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2018 00:54 Dangermousecatdog wrote:
Fluidrone being fluidrone. Stands by every word he says. He has no idea what he has done wrong.

I did not type to convey anything else than contempt, also did not type in the right thread.
I did not mind being banned and while making a thank you note it got me more days off of tl for everyone's enjoyement...

I do plenty wrong and I thought I did publicly recognized what I did wrong!?

As for the reason I did it (letting loose the animal in me), I'm not so sure I can explain it better than I already did (come to think of it, I just re tried)?
Like for anything I dislike on tl, I am vocal about it, like howling at the moon.. I do not think that is wrong.
But then again I might be delusional, you are right.


I think it's your means and style of expression, rather than delusion. I think plenty of posters here are absolutely delusional at a fundamental level. None of them post quite like you.
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
evilfatsh1t
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia8928 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 01:36:14
September 17 2018 01:30 GMT
#60258
lol that zlefin temp. rekt

i cant find the post he got temped for though, only a warning. whats up with that? maybe he complained about warnings in a pm?
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 17 2018 01:40 GMT
#60259
That’s my guess. Suppose the juicy stuff is lost to us, sadly.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 10:34:22
September 17 2018 04:31 GMT
#60260
The saddest part about that ban is not being able to see the post. But be sure the PMs were spicy.

Edit: oh shit, late night developments, upgraded to a perm.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Prev 1 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem373
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 373
IndyStarCraft 159
Railgan 73
BRAT_OK 32
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59022
Shuttle 3136
Horang2 490
BeSt 415
Larva 365
ggaemo 240
Soma 174
Mind 148
Dewaltoss 86
Last 84
[ Show more ]
Sexy 80
Zeus 75
hero 74
Killer 47
Hyun 47
Bale 32
Aegong 31
ToSsGirL 31
PianO 25
NaDa 21
Rock 15
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5634
qojqva2896
Dendi1679
420jenkins366
Fuzer 137
Counter-Strike
fl0m3603
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1325
Liquid`Hasu1099
Grubby400
MindelVK17
Other Games
singsing1762
FrodaN1447
B2W.Neo1174
byalli1001
Beastyqt734
Mlord501
ArmadaUGS211
Hui .181
KnowMe136
QueenE88
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 29
Chillindude24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick914
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 58
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4243
League of Legends
• Nemesis3054
Other Games
• Shiphtur223
• WagamamaTV213
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
2h 43m
Replay Cast
6h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
17h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
18h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
23h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 18h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.