• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:12
CEST 15:12
KST 22:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9207 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 3014

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Sent.
Profile Joined June 2012
Poland9331 Posts
September 17 2018 10:34 GMT
#60261
zlefin was just temp banned for 90 days by Seeker.

That account was created on 2012-10-01 22:50:26 and had 7640 posts.

Reason: Oh dear... A 90 day temp ban... This obviously means that you're going to get pissed off beyond reason and start sending me a bunch of PMs where you insult me and try to get me to overturn my decision. So... Let me just start this off by saying what Senator Cory Booker said to Senator John Coryn... "Bring it".

1) You have a ridiculous know-it-all attitude. If you think you're so damn smart and right all the time, then maybe you should be the one moderating this site. Except... You aren't a moderator. And that's because you have no idea how to actually moderate. I'm fairly certain that 95% of all your decisions would get overruled and overturned. So do me a favor and please shut up about how we suck at our jobs and are failures as mods.

2) TL is our site. Our moderation may not be perfect, but believe me when I say that we are good enough to handle people like you. You don't like our rules? You don't like how do we things? Fine. Fuck off then. No one's making you stay.

3) We're sick of your shit. Notice how I am not saying "I am sick of your shit." And that's because I'm not the only one who is sick and tired of dealing with you. I deal with you the most because I am the most active mod for the USPMT, but trust me when I say that other mods don't want to deal with you either. This is your last chance on TL. And me not perming you is because I am showing you leniency. See? I know how to moderate.

4) Bye.


zlefin was just banned by Plexa.

That account was created on 2012-10-01 22:50:26 and had 7640 posts.

Reason: Can we agree that it's just not working out between us?


Those had to be some really juicy PMs.
You're now breathing manually
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
September 17 2018 10:42 GMT
#60262
zlefinbot has finally been powered down; perhaps someday in the future he will awaken to find that his argumentative utopia has been realized.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Gorsameth
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands22630 Posts
September 17 2018 10:43 GMT
#60263
Some people just really really don't get the hint.
It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 10:55:21
September 17 2018 10:47 GMT
#60264
I’ll miss his angry PMs that always ended with “I’m done messaging you” like it wasn’t what I wanted.

Edit: lol, that autocorrect.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
September 17 2018 10:49 GMT
#60265
On September 17 2018 19:47 Plansix wrote:
I’ll miss his angry PMs that always ended with “I’m done massaging you” like it wasn’t what I wanted.


zlefin had the best massages hands down
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
September 17 2018 11:47 GMT
#60266
On September 17 2018 19:42 farvacola wrote:
zlefinbot has finally been powered down; perhaps someday in the future he will awaken to find that his argumentative utopia has been realized.

Hopefully he'll go find a politics thread somewhere where only zlefin posts and he can argue with himself all day long without it being polluted by everyone else's bad faith arguments.
RIP Meatloaf <3
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18450 Posts
September 17 2018 11:55 GMT
#60267
On September 17 2018 20:47 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 19:42 farvacola wrote:
zlefinbot has finally been powered down; perhaps someday in the future he will awaken to find that his argumentative utopia has been realized.

Hopefully he'll go find a politics thread somewhere where only zlefin posts and he can argue with himself all day long without it being polluted by everyone else's bad faith arguments.

Kinda like GH's blog!
GreenHorizons
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States24369 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 12:19:35
September 17 2018 12:18 GMT
#60268
On September 17 2018 20:55 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 20:47 Jockmcplop wrote:
On September 17 2018 19:42 farvacola wrote:
zlefinbot has finally been powered down; perhaps someday in the future he will awaken to find that his argumentative utopia has been realized.

Hopefully he'll go find a politics thread somewhere where only zlefin posts and he can argue with himself all day long without it being polluted by everyone else's bad faith arguments.

Kinda like GH's blog!


While we don't have the enlightened commentary on Thomas the Tank Engine and Star Wars you get in the main US politics thread, we're getting along well enough. If they let zlefin back I might make him "mod" of it for a while
"People like to look at history and think 'If that was me back then, I would have...' We're living through history, and the truth is, whatever you are doing now is probably what you would have done then" "Scratch a Liberal..."
brian
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States9643 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 12:52:20
September 17 2018 12:33 GMT
#60269
i hope it gains some more traction. i’ll probably never have anything to add myself, providing actual substance isn’t my bailiwick. but it’s been a great read. i do wonder if with more popularity though it’ll go as downhill as fast as the main.

(from below)
On September 17 2018 21:39 Jockmcplop wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 20:55 Acrofales wrote:
On September 17 2018 20:47 Jockmcplop wrote:
On September 17 2018 19:42 farvacola wrote:
zlefinbot has finally been powered down; perhaps someday in the future he will awaken to find that his argumentative utopia has been realized.

Hopefully he'll go find a politics thread somewhere where only zlefin posts and he can argue with himself all day long without it being polluted by everyone else's bad faith arguments.

Kinda like GH's blog!


Haha I didn't know that existed until just now.
GH am I allowed to annoy you in your blog with poorly thought out, 2 sentence shitposts? I have some vague and unsubstantiated ideas about why you're wrong about abolishing the police and I need to get them down somewhere.

I FEEL ATTACKED. (jk)
Jockmcplop
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom10005 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 12:39:46
September 17 2018 12:39 GMT
#60270
On September 17 2018 20:55 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 20:47 Jockmcplop wrote:
On September 17 2018 19:42 farvacola wrote:
zlefinbot has finally been powered down; perhaps someday in the future he will awaken to find that his argumentative utopia has been realized.

Hopefully he'll go find a politics thread somewhere where only zlefin posts and he can argue with himself all day long without it being polluted by everyone else's bad faith arguments.

Kinda like GH's blog!


Haha I didn't know that existed until just now.
GH am I allowed to annoy you in your blog with poorly thought out, 2 sentence shitposts? I have some vague and unsubstantiated ideas about why you're wrong about abolishing the police and I need to get them down somewhere.
RIP Meatloaf <3
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 13:01:51
September 17 2018 13:01 GMT
#60271
Alas, z-man... once the leading candidate for new USPOL moderator, finding him on the wrong end of a banhammer. At least in his departure, his wish for harsher moderation is granted.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2018-09-17 13:14:38
September 17 2018 13:11 GMT
#60272
Dreams do come true here on TL.

Edit : I am now aware of GHs blog and that dauntless is still with us.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
September 17 2018 13:17 GMT
#60273
On September 17 2018 22:11 Plansix wrote:
Dreams do come true here on TL.

Edit : I am now aware of GHs blog and that dauntless is still with us.

Am I missing some kind of inside joke? Why is xDaunt known as Dauntless?
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
September 17 2018 13:18 GMT
#60274
On September 17 2018 22:17 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 22:11 Plansix wrote:
Dreams do come true here on TL.

Edit : I am now aware of GHs blog and that dauntless is still with us.

Am I missing some kind of inside joke? Why is xDaunt known as Dauntless?

Igne made up the name and it sort of stuck?
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 17 2018 13:45 GMT
#60275
On September 17 2018 22:17 Seeker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 22:11 Plansix wrote:
Dreams do come true here on TL.

Edit : I am now aware of GHs blog and that dauntless is still with us.

Am I missing some kind of inside joke? Why is xDaunt known as Dauntless?

It’s a nick name and I hadn’t seen him post anywhere for a while. Though I wasn’t looking either
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
September 17 2018 13:57 GMT
#60276
On September 17 2018 19:49 GreenHorizons wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 17 2018 19:47 Plansix wrote:
I’ll miss his angry PMs that always ended with “I’m done massaging you” like it wasn’t what I wanted.


zlefin had the best massages hands down

Down where exactly...?
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
ticklishmusic
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States15977 Posts
September 17 2018 14:07 GMT
#60277
i go on vacation and zlefin gets permed? i'm not sure if that means i should go on vacation more or less now.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 17 2018 15:05 GMT
#60278
Fun is not something one considers when moderating the forums, but this.... does put a smile on my face.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
September 17 2018 15:10 GMT
#60279
The US pol feedback thread serves as a monument to a man who would not tolerate his report button being taken away. He would let the moderation staff know exactly how wrong they were, one way or another.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Aveng3r
Profile Joined February 2012
United States2411 Posts
September 17 2018 15:15 GMT
#60280
On September 18 2018 00:10 Plansix wrote:
The US pol feedback thread serves as a monument to a man who would not tolerate his report button being taken away. He would let the moderation staff know exactly how wrong they were, one way or another.

May he rest in power
I carve marble busts of assassinated world leaders - PM for a quote
Prev 1 3012 3013 3014 3015 3016 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Rogue
Classic vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1086
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings188
CranKy Ducklings SOOP20
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48826
Shuttle 9669
FanTaSy 1462
Hyuk 916
Horang2 478
BeSt 378
EffOrt 240
Pusan 205
Last 188
Soma 135
[ Show more ]
Zeus 129
Mind 106
Hyun 83
hero 73
ggaemo 68
Killer 66
Snow 54
Hm[arnc] 43
PianO 35
ToSsGirL 33
Sexy 32
Aegong 29
Bale 27
JYJ 18
zelot 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Sacsri 8
Rock 7
Noble 6
Icarus 4
Dota 2
qojqva1475
Dendi1140
Gorgc951
XcaliburYe326
Counter-Strike
fl0m2649
x6flipin318
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu493
Khaldor295
Other Games
gofns38047
B2W.Neo979
byalli636
Beastyqt383
Livibee182
Hui .172
Mlord118
ArmadaUGS91
Mew2King63
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick701
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream60
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix12
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2427
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 48m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 48m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 48m
Replay Cast
9h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.