• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:14
CEST 15:14
KST 22:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7142 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 2838

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
Cricketer12
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
United States14003 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-17 22:18:03
November 17 2016 22:16 GMT
#56741
On November 18 2016 06:22 Phredxor wrote:
Diabolique is just using this as an excuse to quit TL for good because he realized sOs is rubbish and will never win a Starleague and Maru is a washed up Terran.

when did noonius hack your account phred?

On November 18 2016 06:55 BigFan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2016 06:02 dAPhREAk wrote:
On November 18 2016 05:59 LegalLord wrote:
All this just to justify a sucky one-liner for a long writeup here didn't read.

the funny thing is that the ban was more than a month ago, and only for two days. he returned from his self-imposed exile to post this.

Diabolique was just temp banned for 2 days by MoonBear.

That account was created on 2015-06-09 04:53:08 and had 3751 posts.

Reason: Read this instead then:

User temp banned for shit posting

this part is confusing to me too. I thought his ban was like a month or much longer and I can see how one can lose his passion if the best forum for discussing SCII is closed off but it's 2 days and it's over a month ago. If you lose your passion after a mere 2 day ban, then you probably weren't really passionate in the first place lol.

Also, 11 mod actions in a little over a year is quite a fair bit and some of those posts are really really bad.

this is what dia does. He gets banned for 2 days. Rage Quits and doesn't post for a month or three, comes back, gets banned and the vicious cycle continues
Engage, Zero target Engage, Engage, Kagari target Engage, Engage.
Elentos
Profile Blog Joined February 2015
55594 Posts
November 17 2016 22:23 GMT
#56742
On November 18 2016 07:16 Cricketer12 wrote:
this is what dia does. He gets banned for 2 days. Rage Quits and doesn't post for a month or three, comes back, gets banned and the vicious cycle continues

It's only a matter of time until a mod decides to put Old Yeller down for good.
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes.
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
November 17 2016 22:24 GMT
#56743
On November 18 2016 07:09 LegalLord wrote:
Maybe tofucake knows, because the mod ABL links to the offending post, but he's acting all mysterious to feel important and administrative-like.

why is there a maybe in your post?
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-17 22:27:57
November 17 2016 22:27 GMT
#56744
On November 18 2016 07:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2016 07:09 LegalLord wrote:
Maybe tofucake knows, because the mod ABL links to the offending post, but he's acting all mysterious to feel important and administrative-like.

why is there a maybe in your post?

lol ya, tofucake certainly knows and I'm sure all active mods do as well.
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
November 17 2016 22:36 GMT
#56745
On November 18 2016 07:24 Sn0_Man wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2016 07:09 LegalLord wrote:
Maybe tofucake knows, because the mod ABL links to the offending post, but he's acting all mysterious to feel important and administrative-like.

why is there a maybe in your post?

hedging my bets bro

If I asserted it to be true I would have no escape if I turned out to be wrong, and I would have to admit being wrong. With a "maybe" I have an escape hatch to flee from the possibility of incorrectness.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 17 2016 22:44 GMT
#56746
If I weren't so lazy, I would now comb through the entire combined WipLegal's post history to find all cases where he was wrong without an escape route.

However I am currently too lazy to go find something to eat after a whole day when I had only breakfast, or even to go wash epoxy residua from my fingers, so something significant would have to change in my life for the stated condition to become true.
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
Jaaaaasper
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States10225 Posts
November 17 2016 22:48 GMT
#56747
The post almost certainly came in a private forum, of which there are a few (staff, tl gold, the forums to not be discussed in public because the cliques that inhabit them don't like people knowing)
Hey do you want to hear a joke? Chinese production value. | I thought he had a aegis- Ayesee | When did 7ing mad last have a good game, 2012?
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
November 17 2016 22:52 GMT
#56748
The entire mod staff knows why, but I'm a new mod so I'm not spilling the beans.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Jer99
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Canada8160 Posts
November 17 2016 22:54 GMT
#56749
my god these last pages
StrategyTaeJa #1 || @TL_Jer99 || "seeker seeked out his seeking"
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
November 17 2016 23:21 GMT
#56750
On November 18 2016 05:48 Diabolique wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 17 2016 08:22 MoonBear wrote:
On November 16 2016 19:39 Diabolique wrote:
[...]

Is it really the goal of TeamLiquid to kill interest and passion for StarCraft 2? If yes, then OK, my fault, I just misunderstood the purpose. If not, I would be interested, if you do have any procedures in place for banning incompetent moderators from their powers (in this case MoonBear).

I normally don't deign to reply to things like this because it's a waste of my time but sure, I'll take the bait this time.

Firstly, don't play the sympathy card and try to claim you're just some poor fan who's being oppressed by me. Since you joined TL last year you've been mod actioned 11 times before I temp banned you for being an aggressive shitposter. This isn't me picking on you seeing as quite a few other people seem to agree.

Secondly, you're right, we are a community site. And we believe that everyone's better off when the community isn't full of shit. You might disagree. That's okay! You can go somewhere else then.

Thirdly, you try to portray yourself as just some passionate dude who was trying to make a funny post. Multiple mod actions for being incredibly aggressive, trying to start fights, and insulting people says otherwise. When someone has a history of not knowing how to use a toilet properly, when they take a dump on your sofa it's not some performance art or comedy routine. They're just an asshole.

Fourthly, you claim to be a poor soul who's just concerned about the health of SC2 and try to use the emotional image of the game dying to show how much you love it. And yet somehow you can't be bothered to show any respect for the very same community you claim to uphold by disrespecting the hard work of the dedicated volunteers who write these articles. They've probably done more for this scene than you ever will. And again, you can't claim this was a joke when you have a history of shitposting. Or maybe you just have a really crappy sense of humour. "Why is the community in peril when shitposters like me make the experience worse for others?" Hm I wonder.

Look, I don't like banning people. Even for people where there's a consensus they should have been perma banned, I'll still temp ban them instead. To me, a temp ban isn't a punishment. It's the moderators trying to perform an intervention. If you're being temp banned, it's because you've already had multiple warnings about shitposting but you've clearly ignored them. And now we're performing this intervention because we think you need to stop and take a time out. You need to step away from the keyboard and think about how you're coming across to other people.

If I wanted to get my jollies off there's a ton of more interesting shit I could do. Being a moderator's honestly a pretty dull and boring thing to do. Dealing with PMs, talking to people privately about how they could be a better poster, talking to other mods to negotiate reductions in people's bans because you think they're reforming, listening to people and asking to have your ban reversed cause you've reconsidered the issues, this shit is all boring. I could be, like, playing actual computer games or something. That stuff is pretty fun.

But I mean hey. Maybe I'm reading too much into this. Maybe I'm giving you too much of the benefit of the doubt. Maybe I got baited by the really low quality troll. Congrats, you got me! But if you're actually serious about not having a clue about why you got banned then hopefully this gives you some insight into how to stop shitposting.

A nice try, but sorry, it is all just bullshit.

You are calling me an aggressive shitposter and you are not banned for it, so I hope, I will not be banned for calling you an aggressive shitmoderator.

I do not consider myself being a shitposter. I understand, it must be disturbing for some people to see someone else being more intelligent than they are. Like when I calmly and rationally explained in my posts why the only viable way for Korean SC2 will be disbanding Korean teams and dismissing all the TOP players. I did this several weeks before it actually happened and was "crucified" for it and labelled as "doomsayer". I actually believe, this was the real reason, why you have banned me.

I was banned 5 times in my year and half here. The list of my bans is:
- 1x banned after expressing mildly unpolitely about Russia, which is linked to my country history with Russia (hard, but OK ban, I did not protest).
- 1x banned in the discussion after the announcement of the ban of Koreans from international tournaments, against which I strongly protested (OK ban).
- 1x banned for multiple posting, when I did not know that when I answer to 4 different people, I should not answer to them individually in 4 different posts, but put it into one post (after I learnt it, I never did it again).
- 1x banned in the discussion about the ban of Koreans from international tournaments, where all people were full of hatred against Blizzard, "shitposting" against anything what Blizzard was and is doing, and I felt, it was too much and wanted to "protect" Blizzard a bit and as I know from negotiation techniques that you win the best support of a group of people, whose opinion you want to change, when you show at the beginning, that you are part of their group with the same opinion, so I wrote a post saying "Fuck WCS, fuck Blizzard, but we need to be reasonable, Blizzard is trying to do what is the best, we do not know everything, maybe the tournament organizers were threatening to remove SC2 completely from their tournaments and this was the only chance for Blizzard to keep it in, Blizzard is not the enemy ... bla bla bla ...", but a moderator took just the first 4 words from my post and banned me for a week (obviously, I cannot complain about this, although he banned me for a positive, good post, just introduced by these 4 words).
- 1x banned in a thread about Lilbow playing Overwatch, when I wrote that maybe, when everyone thinks, he is playing Overwatch, he can secretly practice SC2 and become good again (this ban was a mistake of another moderator, but there was at least some previous communication and we solved it in a funny way, when I made fun of him at this Automated ban thread)

Show nested quote +
On November 17 2016 08:22 MoonBear wrote:
Multiple mod actions for being incredibly aggressive, trying to start fights, and insulting people says otherwise. When someone has a history of not knowing how to use a toilet properly, when they take a dump on your sofa it's not some performance art or comedy routine. They're just an asshole.

This is my favorite part :-) Well, I do not think, that the list of bans above makes me a shitposter, or even an "incredibly aggressive, trying to start fights and insult people". I actually believe, that the fact that you are writing it, is a nice proof of you being a true shitmoderator. Except of the obvious fact that I am insulting you. There you are correct, but you fully deserve it.

It is nice that you are giving me advice to go to discuss to other community sites, or even to my toilet. Don't worry, as I mentioned in my post, your ban took away all my passion for SC2 and any interest to discuss at TL. But the problem is not my quote saying that "I did not read the Flash article" (which I have actually read, even when Flash is not my favorite). The problem is your misuse of power. I believe, it will be a much better contribution to this TeamLiquid forum, if you go to moderate some other sites, eventually your own toilet.

But even when we forget all this, correct me, if I am wrong - did you mean by your post that WHEN YOU PERSONALLY CONSIDER SOMEONE BEING A "SHITPOSTER", then YOU ARE ALLOWED TO BAN HIM WHENEVER YOU WANT FOR WHATEVER REASON YOU LIKE? Because if this is your understanding, then the problem is much bigger than making once a mistake with an unjustified ban due to your poor judgement.

I wanted to end my post with writing that I insist on an "impeachment process" about removing you from the moderator function. I wanted to write "It is nothing personal, so please, don't have any hard feelings, I just don't like when incompetent people have powers above their skills." But then I finished reading end of your post, and I see, you are a reasonable guy, I actually do not care if you are or are not a moderator, I personally would never accept such a role anyway, so good that anyone is willing to do that.

By my post, I just wanted to express my feeling. I really liked SC2, I liked TL forums, I was (very reasonably) discussing topics related to it. And then, in one moment, from the thin air - BOOM! I got banned. FOR NOTHING!!! Completely unjustly. So I sat there, based on someone's wrong evaluation of the situation, I didn't have any chance to protest, I didn't have any chance to sue you at court, I didn't have any chance to fight against misuse of power, to fight for "my rights". The only thing, I felt in that moment, was frustration and helplessness. My reaction was that I made sure to never again in my life whitelist TL in my adblocker, but more important, I lost the interest to have anything to do with TL forums and following SC2. Why being part of a community, where incompetent people can punish you for nothing.

And I got the idea that maybe, I am not the first and last person with these feelings after an unjust ban. So I wanted to start this discussion. Maybe, TL should introduce somewhere one thread, where the people, who were just banned, could protest, explain, ask for verification, and eventually immediately be unbanned. The biggest moderator errors could be immediately solved and some extensively aggressive people even there could be permabanned.


+ Show Spoiler +


sorry


User was warned for this post
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
CometNine
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand87 Posts
November 17 2016 23:23 GMT
#56751
Man, I want to report this but...it's so entertaining lol.
You know, for saying that some of the staff members don't comprehend English...I think he's doing a pretty bad job of comprehending it himself.

Also, tofucake can you summon KBB to spill the beans then
"Building Armour Upgrade is the new meta" - Gretorp (2012)
opisska
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland8852 Posts
November 17 2016 23:25 GMT
#56752
On November 18 2016 08:23 CometNine wrote:
Man, I want to report this but...it's so entertaining lol.
You know, for saying that some of the staff members don't comprehend English...I think he's doing a pretty bad job of comprehending it himself.

Also, tofucake can you summon KBB to spill the beans then


Your decision whether to report or not a post in a thread where half the people are mods will surely be very impactful
"Jeez, that's far from ideal." - Serral, the king of mild trashtalk
TL+ Member
CometNine
Profile Joined March 2012
New Zealand87 Posts
November 17 2016 23:33 GMT
#56753
On November 18 2016 08:25 opisska wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2016 08:23 CometNine wrote:
Man, I want to report this but...it's so entertaining lol.
You know, for saying that some of the staff members don't comprehend English...I think he's doing a pretty bad job of comprehending it himself.

Also, tofucake can you summon KBB to spill the beans then


Your decision whether to report or not a post in a thread where half the people are mods will surely be very impactful


Hey, it's like trying to play stats roulette - say a few of us each reported a diabolical (couldn't resist) post of his. Who's gonna get the post that gets actioned?
"Building Armour Upgrade is the new meta" - Gretorp (2012)
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 17 2016 23:40 GMT
#56754
On November 18 2016 06:53 Cascade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 18 2016 06:20 Skynx wrote:
Btw, please take it to website feedback if you want actions on you to be reconsidered. Here we just shotpost.

What are you talking about? This is great drama!

Its a paradox, him continuing to post here would acknowledge that he's shitposting
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
November 18 2016 00:05 GMT
#56755
Making Tofucake a mod was a great decision, he really does most of the work for me woohoo.
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
BigFan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
TLADT24920 Posts
November 18 2016 00:18 GMT
#56756
On November 18 2016 09:05 KadaverBB wrote:
Making Tofucake a mod was a great decision, he really does most of the work for me woohoo.

talk about being lazy
Former BW EiC"Watch Bakemonogatari or I will kill you." -Toad, April 18th, 2017
LegalLord
Profile Blog Joined April 2013
United States13779 Posts
November 18 2016 00:26 GMT
#56757
On November 18 2016 09:05 KadaverBB wrote:
Making Tofucake a mod was a great decision, he really does most of the work for me woohoo.

He'll mellow down as soon as he isn't a junior mod anymore. They all do.
History will sooner or later sweep the European Union away without mercy.
tofucake
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Hyrule19257 Posts
November 18 2016 00:38 GMT
#56758
all he has to do is be like "tofucake: weapons free"

pretty simple, really.
Liquipediaasante sana squash banana
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
November 18 2016 01:13 GMT
#56759
Thanks Mod Team for the trip back to N64's Yoshi Music.
Dungeontay was just temp banned for 2 days by KadaverBB.

That account was created on 2015-12-15 16:37:19 and had 102 posts.

Reason: Dead game talk just breeds negativity. Why not just be happy instead!

Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
November 18 2016 01:16 GMT
#56760
Do we still do grudge matches? The last few pages sound like a grudge match.
you gotta dance
Prev 1 2836 2837 2838 2839 2840 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 46m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 46m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.