• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:19
CEST 15:19
KST 22:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11011 users

The Automated Ban List - Page 1126

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 3173 Next
This thread is for discussing recent bans. Don't discuss other topics here.

Take it to website feedback if you disagree with a ban or want to raise an issue.

Keep it civil.

NOTE: For those of you who want to find the actual ABL thread where the bans are posted. Please look in here: https://tl.net/forum/closed-threads/
ghost_403
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1825 Posts
June 01 2012 14:08 GMT
#22501
*ghost_403 breaks down into tears
They say great science is built on the shoulders of giants. Not here. At Aperture, we do all our science from scratch, no hand holding. Step aside, REAL SCIENCE coming through.
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
June 01 2012 14:10 GMT
#22502
Step 1: Navigate to images.google.com
Step 2: Enter "bewbs"
Step 3: Press <return>

You're welcome.
The frumious Bandersnatch
beetlelisk
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Poland2276 Posts
June 01 2012 14:13 GMT
#22503
On June 01 2012 23:07 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 22:58 beetlelisk wrote:
On June 01 2012 10:32 GMarshal wrote:
Thats website feedback material, not laugh about people getting banned material -__-

You were right until arguing over this picture caused 1 perm and 1 temp ban. And even before that, my post was at least related to taking moderating action as reaction to a post, unlike some offtopic stuff that happens to be posted in this thread.
As a former contributor of the 1st pic thread and from time to time contributor of the current pic thread I don't like it when people lower the quality of that thread with their posts, when I post I expect the quality to get better.
I don't get your reason to be strict as to where this stuff should be posted when post I quoted offends at least 33% TL users, because this is how many TL users are Americans.
I'm really, really surprised 71% people voted "No" in my poll.

The permed guy I reported because he was arguing in the pics thread. The temped guy was banned because he was arguing with the permed guy. None of this has anything to do with you coming in here to complain about a picture you found offensive. If you want the Nyan Eleven guy moderated, report his post. If you disagree with the way your report is handled, take it to Website Feedback.

TLDR; I got a guy permed. :: report dance ::

What? Go to the pic thread and read their argument, starting from the 1st person offended by the nyan WTC picture, on the page earlier. Everything started because of this picture.
Does a plane has to be hijacked by terrorists and hit a tall building in Germany before you get how people get offended?
On June 01 2012 23:08 ghost_403 wrote:
*ghost_403 breaks down into tears

That's what I nearly did when I was told that, especially considering the amount of work I put into making that thread better myself. Thankfully, all of the awesomeness of that thread is on my HDD. I started sharing it some time ago but I stopped unfortunately, maybe I'll come back to that.
wwww
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 15:22:55
June 01 2012 15:20 GMT
#22504
On June 01 2012 08:50 dAPhREAk wrote:
Show nested quote +
Zaqwe was just temp banned for 2 days by GMarshal.

That account was created on 2012-03-23 04:03:14 and had 213 posts.

Reason: Hi, we get that you hate Day[9], now please stop spewing garbage in any thread that mentions him.

how many bans is he up to? i'm guessing five.

edit: lol. completely unintentional, but im at 5555 posts.



Wasn't he the idiot that joined TL just for the Trayvon Martin thread? I didn't think he'd last this long without getting permed already and I'm pretty sure he's had at least one ban outside that thread.

On June 01 2012 20:32 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
arbitrageur was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 23:10:34 and had 1199 posts.

Reason:
On June 01 2012 16:20 arbitrageur wrote:
Show nested quote +


You think something is true because you experience it in 2-5 sample size. This is bad thinking. So here N is 3, N-1 is 2, your standard error is massive and you can't make inference from any z/t that you estimate. Is that better?

I've asked you both for evidence of your truth claims. You've provided none.

Case closed, arbitrageur out.


Congrats, you're an idiot. In a year and a half, you've managed to get 21, TWENTY FUCKING ONE, warnings and temp bans, all for douchebaggery. For all the praise you heap upon yourself, you're not smart enough to keep yourself from getting banned on a video game forum. Good job, dumbass. :-

21 warns and bans in 18 months, this man is a true hero of this thread. waiting for marttorn to do an obituary on him.



I'd actually love to have somebody do an obituary for this guy. I read his posts only after knowing he was already perm banned and yet he was still pissing me off. Such an arrogant douchebag.
JackDragon
Profile Joined February 2011
525 Posts
June 01 2012 15:21 GMT
#22505
On June 01 2012 23:13 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 23:07 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
On June 01 2012 22:58 beetlelisk wrote:
On June 01 2012 10:32 GMarshal wrote:
Thats website feedback material, not laugh about people getting banned material -__-

You were right until arguing over this picture caused 1 perm and 1 temp ban. And even before that, my post was at least related to taking moderating action as reaction to a post, unlike some offtopic stuff that happens to be posted in this thread.
As a former contributor of the 1st pic thread and from time to time contributor of the current pic thread I don't like it when people lower the quality of that thread with their posts, when I post I expect the quality to get better.
I don't get your reason to be strict as to where this stuff should be posted when post I quoted offends at least 33% TL users, because this is how many TL users are Americans.
I'm really, really surprised 71% people voted "No" in my poll.

The permed guy I reported because he was arguing in the pics thread. The temped guy was banned because he was arguing with the permed guy. None of this has anything to do with you coming in here to complain about a picture you found offensive. If you want the Nyan Eleven guy moderated, report his post. If you disagree with the way your report is handled, take it to Website Feedback.

TLDR; I got a guy permed. :: report dance ::

What? Go to the pic thread and read their argument, starting from the 1st person offended by the nyan WTC picture, on the page earlier. Everything started because of this picture.
Does a plane has to be hijacked by terrorists and hit a tall building in Germany before you get how people get offended?

They should not have argued in the thread. That is the only reason to why they where banned. (One of them permed because he was a shitty poster normally). They could have taken it in PMs if they had problems with the pics. The discussion if offending pictures should be banned from the pic thread or not is very much so a website feedback discussion. Or at least not here. Since what is offensive is very subjective and what is offensive to you might be hilarious to me, it would be a long discussion tainting this thread.

On topic: I love arbitrageurs ban. Saw him in the "Terrible anti foreigner reporting from MBC" thread and had trouble keeping myself from telling him how extremely stupid he was, without stepping over the line. But I couldn't so i just didn't post. He gave me the feeling of a twelve year old who just have learned some statistic math and then suddenly have to show it off to all his friends. Except for the fact that twelve year olds don't learn statistics unless they are extremely intelligent and skip years. And he is not particularly intelligent.
KobraKay
Profile Joined March 2010
Portugal4389 Posts
June 01 2012 15:23 GMT
#22506
On June 01 2012 17:26 marttorn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 14:59 solidbebe wrote:
On June 01 2012 13:37 CyDe wrote:
On June 01 2012 11:59 DeepElemBlues wrote:
i don't think that pic meets the safe for work requirement lol

As far as I can tell from that thread, the only things that qualify as NSFW is when something has nudity, a lot of skin, a very distinct semblance to genitals (that can be mistaken for them easily), or violence/gore.


I guess it depends on if a boss/coworker takes serious offence to it, if it's SFW or not.


Some would take offense to it, some would take the joke. It's a really subjective thing, personally I wouldn't post that pic just to avoid any arguments, but if endrey wants to, I guess

Show nested quote +
kobrakai was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2011-06-21 23:00:49 and had 175 posts.

Reason: I'm just going to perm you before you manage to say stupid shit about people from EVERY nation.


>,> Kobrakay
kobrakai<,<

Hmmm....


Holly shit I got scared when I read that lol....especially since I reported someone the other day saying portuguese people were stupid as always or something like that lol.

I have only seen one post from that guy after one of my own but now I know that wont happen again
CJ Fighting! (--.--)
andrewlt
Profile Joined August 2009
United States7702 Posts
June 01 2012 15:25 GMT
#22507
I felt that he was a college kid, probably a freshman, who just took Statistics 101. He probably thought that the little knowledge he got from that class made up for his vast immaturity.
JingleHell
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States11308 Posts
June 01 2012 15:25 GMT
#22508
Yeah, I have yet to meet a joke that's funny past about 5 years old that isn't capable of at least annoying somebody. Except maybe bread puns. Those never get old. Speaking of, what's with all the derailing in this thread? Less talking about bans, more toast puns.
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 01 2012 15:27 GMT
#22509
You guys see the featured bans in PT5 yet?
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
marttorn
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Norway5211 Posts
June 01 2012 15:30 GMT
#22510
On June 02 2012 00:27 TheToast wrote:
You guys see the featured bans in PT5 yet?


TheToast was a qtpie and rounded up some bans for the recent Pony Tales I heard
memes are a dish best served dank
AmericanUmlaut
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2597 Posts
June 01 2012 15:39 GMT
#22511
Really? That was his work in there?

Well, well. It really is amazing where TheToast pops up...
The frumious Bandersnatch
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
June 01 2012 15:41 GMT
#22512
On June 02 2012 00:27 TheToast wrote:
You guys see the featured bans in PT5 yet?


Was just clicking on my subscribed list and a few blogs. Theres a new Pony Tails?!!?
*vanishes in seconds*
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
June 01 2012 15:41 GMT
#22513
I have a new theory that ETT is Intrigues evil twin from a parallel dimension/universe. I base this solely on how they write their ban reasons. Does ETT have a evil goatee?
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 15:47:34
June 01 2012 15:44 GMT
#22514
On June 01 2012 23:08 ghost_403 wrote:
*ghost_403 breaks down into tears


it was awesome.

On June 02 2012 00:41 PassiveAce wrote:
I have a new theory that ETT is Intrigues evil twin from a parallel dimension/universe. I base this solely on how they write their ban reasons. Does ETT have a evil goatee?


also it should also be noted that intrigue is vGI-CoW's alt
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
Cokefreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Finland8096 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-01 15:51:16
June 01 2012 15:46 GMT
#22515
On June 02 2012 00:41 PassiveAce wrote:
I have a new theory that ETT is Intrigues evil twin from a parallel dimension/universe. I base this solely on how they write their ban reasons. Does ETT have a evil goatee?

Rule #1. You do not talk about ETT=Intrigue or the invisible protis sniper wil-
On June 01 2012 22:58 beetlelisk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 10:32 GMarshal wrote:
Thats website feedback material, not laugh about people getting banned material -__-

You were right until arguing over this picture caused 1 perm and 1 temp ban. And even before that, my post was at least related to taking moderating action as reaction to a post, unlike some offtopic stuff that happens to be posted in this thread.
As a former contributor of the 1st pic thread and from time to time contributor of the current pic thread I don't like it when people lower the quality of that thread with their posts, when I post I expect the quality to get better.
I don't get your reason to be strict as to where this stuff should be posted when post I quoted offends at least 33% TL users, because this is how many TL users are Americans.
I'm really, really surprised 71% people voted "No" in my poll.

Sorry I had to comment on this, you say that the nyan-eleven pic "offends 33% of TL users because this is how many TL users are Americans". Way to stereotype there. "You are from X, therefore you should find Y offensive." Personally I found the picture witty even if not of best taste.
Deleuze
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United Kingdom2102 Posts
June 01 2012 15:49 GMT
#22516
On June 02 2012 00:46 Cokefreak wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 00:41 PassiveAce wrote:
I have a new theory that ETT is Intrigues evil twin from a parallel dimension/universe. I base this solely on how they write their ban reasons. Does ETT have a evil goatee?

Rule #1. You do not talk about ETT=Intrigue or the invisible protis sniper wil-


Oh god, I remember the protis sniper when I used to lurk Battl-
“An image of thought called philosophy has been formed historically and it effectively stops people from thinking.” ― Gilles Deleuze, Dialogues II
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
June 01 2012 15:51 GMT
#22517
On June 02 2012 00:39 AmericanUmlaut wrote:
Really? That was his work in there?

Well, well. It really is amazing where TheToast pops up...

Nicely done Back on topic!
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
Hassybaby
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom10823 Posts
June 01 2012 15:55 GMT
#22518
arbitrageur was just banned by EvilTeletubby.

That account was created on 2010-12-09 23:10:34 and had 1199 posts.

Reason:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2012 16:20 arbitrageur wrote:
On June 01 2012 16:17 endy wrote:
On June 01 2012 16:10 arbitrageur wrote:
On June 01 2012 16:06 endy wrote:
In Brachester defense, I live in China, and I personally know both : girls being victims, and guys who just sleep with different girls every week.

I hate unsubstantiated claims, but you can't ask for 5 academic papers every time someone says something. It's not like he said "oh I saw that issue on Vietnamese TV news too!"

.


So it's up to 2-10 sample size now? Very good. Try 10,000 and the appropriate robustness tests and then I'll pay attention to your claims.

Can't forget a control sample either...



I was just saying you can't ask for 5 academic papers every time you make a claim. You want me to go through your post history to see if you attach 5 academic papers every time you claim something ?
And don't use that condescending tone on me please.



You think something is true because you experience it in 2-5 sample size. This is bad thinking. So here N is 3, N-1 is 2, your standard error is massive and you can't make inference from any z/t that you estimate. Is that better?

I've asked you both for evidence of your truth claims. You've provided none.

Case closed, arbitrageur out.



Congrats, you're an idiot. In a year and a half, you've managed to get 21, TWENTY FUCKING ONE, warnings and temp bans, all for douchebaggery. For all the praise you heap upon yourself, you're not smart enough to keep yourself from getting banned on a video game forum. Good job, dumbass. :-\


Love you ETT
"These guys are mindfucking me into a sex coma" | "Mayonnaise is a must-have lubricant when performing necrophilia"
solidbebe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Netherlands4921 Posts
June 01 2012 16:03 GMT
#22519
On June 02 2012 00:49 Deleuze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2012 00:46 Cokefreak wrote:
On June 02 2012 00:41 PassiveAce wrote:
I have a new theory that ETT is Intrigues evil twin from a parallel dimension/universe. I base this solely on how they write their ban reasons. Does ETT have a evil goatee?

Rule #1. You do not talk about ETT=Intrigue or the invisible protis sniper wil-


Oh god, I remember the protis sniper when I used to lurk Battl-


Haha the protis sniper thread was aweso-
That's the 2nd time in a week I've seen someone sig a quote from this GD and I have never witnessed a sig quote happen in my TL history ever before. -Najda
TheToast
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4808 Posts
June 01 2012 16:07 GMT
#22520
Chillsuxcox was just banned by R1CH.

That account was created on 2012-06-01 23:31:26 and had 0 posts.

Reason: Wiki vandalism.


I had to check out what he did. With a name like that, I was hoping for something better than these:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Medivac&diff=prev&oldid=271968
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/index.php?title=Marine&diff=prev&oldid=271962

How unimaginative. Didn't even fuck with with Chill's page. The worst part is he clearly put some effort into this, what an idiot.
I like the way the walls go out. Gives you an open feeling. Firefly's a good design. People don't appreciate the substance of things. Objects in space. People miss out on what's solid.
Prev 1 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 3173 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1435
WardiTV646
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6318
Bisu 2299
Jaedong 1164
EffOrt 510
Horang2 394
actioN 311
Mini 277
ZerO 214
ggaemo 161
Larva 146
[ Show more ]
Mind 110
Pusan 103
Sharp 73
Dewaltoss 71
Shinee 69
Bale 63
Barracks 60
Snow 59
Hyun 59
Yoon 52
hero 40
ToSsGirL 37
NotJumperer 30
sorry 25
scan(afreeca) 19
Sacsri 16
zelot 13
Noble 12
Trap 11
Rock 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
NaDa 7
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3717
qojqva1669
Dendi937
Counter-Strike
markeloff86
Other Games
olofmeister1113
hiko720
B2W.Neo536
Lowko360
crisheroes299
DeMusliM243
Pyrionflax197
Livibee149
Liquid`VortiX100
QueenE87
Mew2King60
Hui .54
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 48
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV763
League of Legends
• Jankos1906
• Nemesis1336
• TFBlade441
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 41m
Patches Events
1d 2h
The PondCast
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 21h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.