• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8419 users

TL Learn Korean Thread - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
kestry
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-17 15:31:23
January 17 2012 15:29 GMT
#181
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.
Froadac
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6733 Posts
January 18 2012 03:24 GMT
#182
On January 17 2012 01:50 )Messer( wrote:
I haven't read everything. Is this still running or will be? Or just everyone learn individually?

Well, I'll try to get some sort of skype/practice group set up. Apart from that I'm not sure.
Sansai
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria188 Posts
January 18 2012 03:39 GMT
#183
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T
stablol
Profile Joined July 2011
United States82 Posts
January 18 2012 08:20 GMT
#184
On January 18 2012 12:24 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:50 )Messer( wrote:
I haven't read everything. Is this still running or will be? Or just everyone learn individually?

Well, I'll try to get some sort of skype/practice group set up. Apart from that I'm not sure.

even a chat would be cool
보아 사랑해요 짱
greenelve
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany1392 Posts
January 18 2012 17:22 GMT
#185
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..
z0r.de for your daily madness /// Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of men? The Shadow knows!
Enervate
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1769 Posts
January 18 2012 19:24 GMT
#186
Thanks for this. I've been interested in learning hangul for awhile now and this is very convenient.
Sansai
Profile Joined March 2011
Austria188 Posts
January 18 2012 23:10 GMT
#187
i have a bad feeling because of procrastination and instead of studying i listened to the ttimk stuff, it is actually not bad, for my taste it is a little incomplete but that may be because the stuff they do in 20 minutes, we do in university for ~2 hours including a fat homework
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-19 01:39:18
January 19 2012 01:35 GMT
#188
On January 18 2012 12:39 Sansai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T

I heard that nowadays less and less hanja is being used in Korea. I'm not sure 100%, but a Korean guy at uni told me that hanja is no longer compulsory to learn in school in Korea.

That's not to say you shouldn't learn it though.

On January 19 2012 02:22 greenelve wrote:
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..

Technically 진로 would be Jil-lo, just to confuse you even more ^^
)Messer(
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland95 Posts
January 19 2012 01:45 GMT
#189
On January 18 2012 12:24 Froadac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 17 2012 01:50 )Messer( wrote:
I haven't read everything. Is this still running or will be? Or just everyone learn individually?

Well, I'll try to get some sort of skype/practice group set up. Apart from that I'm not sure.


On weekend i'll read all tutorials from 1st post and decide if i want to continue study. Then i'll sign up.
thx bye
stablol
Profile Joined July 2011
United States82 Posts
January 22 2012 10:10 GMT
#190
아직 스카이프 찻 있어요?
보아 사랑해요 짱
mizU
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States12125 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 11:51:38
January 22 2012 11:50 GMT
#191
On January 19 2012 10:35 Suc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 18 2012 12:39 Sansai wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T

I heard that nowadays less and less hanja is being used in Korea. I'm not sure 100%, but a Korean guy at uni told me that hanja is no longer compulsory to learn in school in Korea.

That's not to say you shouldn't learn it though.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 02:22 greenelve wrote:
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..

Technically 진로 would be Jil-lo, just to confuse you even more ^^


How is that Jillo?

My roommate from KU took a hanja test. I'm sure it helps you get into a better college if you do have that hanja certification, but I'm not sure if it's mandatory.
if happy ever afters did exist <3 @watamizu_
stablol
Profile Joined July 2011
United States82 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 15:51:21
January 22 2012 11:51 GMT
#192
On January 22 2012 20:50 mizU wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2012 10:35 Suc wrote:
On January 18 2012 12:39 Sansai wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T

I heard that nowadays less and less hanja is being used in Korea. I'm not sure 100%, but a Korean guy at uni told me that hanja is no longer compulsory to learn in school in Korea.

That's not to say you shouldn't learn it though.

On January 19 2012 02:22 greenelve wrote:
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..

Technically 진로 would be Jil-lo, just to confuse you even more ^^


How is that Jillo?

My roommate from KU took a hanja test. I'm sure it helps you get into a better college if you do have that hanja certification, but I'm not sure if it's mandatory.

he meant to say jin-lo
보아 사랑해요 짱
Lixler
Profile Joined March 2010
United States265 Posts
January 22 2012 14:40 GMT
#193
On January 22 2012 20:51 stablol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 20:50 mizU wrote:
On January 19 2012 10:35 Suc wrote:
On January 18 2012 12:39 Sansai wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T

I heard that nowadays less and less hanja is being used in Korea. I'm not sure 100%, but a Korean guy at uni told me that hanja is no longer compulsory to learn in school in Korea.

That's not to say you shouldn't learn it though.

On January 19 2012 02:22 greenelve wrote:
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..

Technically 진로 would be Jil-lo, just to confuse you even more ^^


How is that Jillo?

My roommate from KU took a hanja test. I'm sure it helps you get into a better college if you do have that hanja certification, but I'm not sure if it's mandatory.

he meant to say jin-lo

ㄴ before ㄹ becomes ㄹ itself. Same backwards, e.g. 한류 - hallyu and 내가 제일 잘나가 - jallaga
FuRong
Profile Joined April 2010
New Zealand3089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 15:03:20
January 22 2012 14:52 GMT
#194
Just to confuse you even further add to the discussion, the ㄹ/ㄴ thing sometimes changes into an "N" sound as well, for example 결단력 is pronounced 결단녁 rather than 결달력. I have no idea why, but it seems there's no rule which decides which way it goes, although it changes to an "L" sound more often as per the examples above.
Don't hate the player, hate the game
mtvacuum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States979 Posts
January 22 2012 15:30 GMT
#195
Here is a guide to those pronunciation changes: http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Korean/Advanced_Pronunciation_Rules
stablol
Profile Joined July 2011
United States82 Posts
January 22 2012 15:44 GMT
#196
On January 22 2012 23:40 Lixler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 20:51 stablol wrote:
On January 22 2012 20:50 mizU wrote:
On January 19 2012 10:35 Suc wrote:
On January 18 2012 12:39 Sansai wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T

I heard that nowadays less and less hanja is being used in Korea. I'm not sure 100%, but a Korean guy at uni told me that hanja is no longer compulsory to learn in school in Korea.

That's not to say you shouldn't learn it though.

On January 19 2012 02:22 greenelve wrote:
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..

Technically 진로 would be Jil-lo, just to confuse you even more ^^


How is that Jillo?

My roommate from KU took a hanja test. I'm sure it helps you get into a better college if you do have that hanja certification, but I'm not sure if it's mandatory.

he meant to say jin-lo

ㄴ before ㄹ becomes ㄹ itself. Same backwards, e.g. 한류 - hallyu and 내가 제일 잘나가 - jallaga

ohp, im wrong then
thanks
보아 사랑해요 짱
don_kyuhote
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
3007 Posts
January 22 2012 15:50 GMT
#197
On January 22 2012 23:40 Lixler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 22 2012 20:51 stablol wrote:
On January 22 2012 20:50 mizU wrote:
On January 19 2012 10:35 Suc wrote:
On January 18 2012 12:39 Sansai wrote:
On January 18 2012 00:29 kestry wrote:
On January 17 2012 13:28 greenmarine wrote:
On January 16 2012 10:45 Suc wrote:
tl;dr: You find some helpful similarities and will probably have an easier time than others picking up the basics.


Thanks. Knowing that there are so many similarities makes it easier for me to motivate myself to study.

That and Kanji was always the thing I hated most about Japanese. To have to memorize over a thousand characters just to read a newspaper is just ridiculous to me. In hindsight, I probably would've done alot better taking Korean in college instead, or maybe both like you.


Even the Kanji can be helpful because the majority of the Korean vocabulary is based on Chinese. Korea also has some Japanese borrowed words too, like promise and ready.

thats why you have to do hanja, exam on friday T.T

I heard that nowadays less and less hanja is being used in Korea. I'm not sure 100%, but a Korean guy at uni told me that hanja is no longer compulsory to learn in school in Korea.

That's not to say you shouldn't learn it though.

On January 19 2012 02:22 greenelve wrote:
i dont know how many out there willing to learn korean..but i am know

tl/iccup: greenelve
skype: greenelve2
knowledge: almost able to read "jinro" in korean ^^x so not much yet..

Technically 진로 would be Jil-lo, just to confuse you even more ^^


How is that Jillo?

My roommate from KU took a hanja test. I'm sure it helps you get into a better college if you do have that hanja certification, but I'm not sure if it's mandatory.

he meant to say jin-lo

ㄴ before ㄹ becomes ㄹ itself. Same backwards, e.g. 한류 - hallyu and 내가 제일 잘나가 - jallaga

잘나가 actually is pronounced as it is written, jal-na-ga.
잘난척 on the other hand is pronounced, jal-lan-chuk
I'm sure there is no specific rules on this because if so, there would be so many exceptions.
You have to look at it case by case. In most cases, it shouldn't make too much of a difference though on how it ends up sounding.
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Seeker *
Profile Blog Joined April 2005
Where dat snitch at?37118 Posts
January 22 2012 17:56 GMT
#198
Would be nice if we could get a list of the Korean on TL who SPEAK both English/Korean.

Would anyone be interested in such a list? I could probably get one started
ModeratorPeople ask me, "Seeker, what are you seeking?" My answer? "Sleep, damn it! Always sleep!"
TL+ Member
Escoffier
Profile Joined May 2010
United States120 Posts
January 23 2012 12:52 GMT
#199
so, I was told that은/는 and 이/가 are subject particles. How do I know when to use either of them? Are they both appropriate in each others' place?

for example
가방은 침대 위에 있습니다
and
가방이 침대 위에 있습니다

is the 2nd one incorrect? maybe I picked a bad example that doesn't show the difference between 은/는 and 이/가.
thanks for any answers
KillerDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States498 Posts
January 23 2012 18:52 GMT
#200
On January 23 2012 21:52 Escoffier wrote:
so, I was told that은/는 and 이/가 are subject particles. How do I know when to use either of them? Are they both appropriate in each others' place?

for example
가방은 침대 위에 있습니다
and
가방이 침대 위에 있습니다

is the 2nd one incorrect? maybe I picked a bad example that doesn't show the difference between 은/는 and 이/가.
thanks for any answers


In some cases either one will work. From what I've seen the distinction can be subtle. TTMIK covers it here:
http://www.talktomeinkorean.com/lessons/l1l9

Another great site is http://lang-8.com. People write journal entries in their target language, and those entries are shown to native speakers and they correct them. I wrote two entries so far and got quick feedback on both, here is my profile there: http://lang-8.com/349579. They don't have lessons so you need a different resource for that. On the correcting side, I've done many English corrections, the level of many entries is quite good, some could even be college level. I found myself scouring the internet to make sure I was giving good corrections on some grammar points!

MarineKingPrime Forever!
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 564
NaDa 50
TT1 1
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g10181
JimRising 738
WinterStarcraft325
Mew2King93
ViBE93
ArmadaUGS44
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1354
BasetradeTV255
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush613
• Lourlo425
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
7h 3m
INu's Battles
9h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
12h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
16h 3m
Replay Cast
20h 3m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 8h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.