• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7957 users

Hot_Bid Obs Interview - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
April 24 2011 22:33 GMT
#81
On April 25 2011 07:26 XsebT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 03:02 Pokebunny wrote:
On April 24 2011 21:03 XsebT wrote:
lol, obsing is such an art! Entertaining stuff.

And for those who just want to read the interview:
+ Show Spoiler +
What do you feel is the most important part of being an observer?

There are lots of qualities that make a good observer. It's very important to be naturally talented at it and practice from an early age. I started observing when I was eight years old. I obs'd ants and birds and all kinds of stuff before there were even computer games. It was my dream to one day be the obs for a major event. But I'd say the most important part of being an observer three fold: 1) You must be very handsome, 2) You must be attractive, and 3) You must not be unattractive. Observers must scrutinize every part of a game so your own appearance must be perfect.

How do you decide how to prioritize your camera? Do you have some internal ranking of importance?

I have a golden rule of observing: "Whence thou sees thine stuffs happening on screen, thou shalt show thy aforementioned stuffs happening." For those that don't understand latin, it means that you should prioritize the camera on locations where things are happening. Because it is the observer's main job to show things as they are happening. For example, let's say on a map like GSL Tal'Darim Altar, it's a 1v1 and two players spawn in the top right and bottom left positions. In the beginning of the game, I would show the top right player's workers mining in the top right. In fact, I might even show the bottom left's player's workers mining. But I will not show a position that does not have a player there because there is nothing happening.

People call you the third caster sometimes, highlighting events and communicating through actions, do you feel that is fair?

People say that I'm like a third caster. But observing isn't casting. It's not a science - it's an art. I'm a second-generation observer (my father observed GO matches in person back in China). I've been obsing most of my life. I still haven’t got it all figured out. I assume you interview me because someone told you I was the best. Well, I'm only the best because I work with the best. If you don't trust your production crew, your show can't succeed. I'd like to thank R1CH, Kennigit, and of course my union, the Global Observer Directory (GOD) for supporting me.

How hard is it to keep synced up with the casters?

I must say it is very challenging to stay synced with casters. When Day9 says "if you take a look at MC's base," I have to quickly switch to MC's base. These types of instructions may be confusing to an inexperienced observer, but for an observering veteran like myself, I can accomplish this with no problem.

You’re reddit-famous for a sick shout-out, how did you even think of doing that?

I would like to say it's because I realized that the beginning of the game is boring for many people and the observer does not have much to do, and spelling things out with your cursor can make it interesting. Or it could be that I just like Reddit, because r/starcraft is super fun. But neither of those answers would be true. The real reason I do the shout-outs is because it's a way for me to make shoutouts to girls I feel very close to. Special thanks to Bridget, Diana, Melanie, Shawna, Amber, Amy, Cameron, Tysha, Noreen, Paula, Kate Upton, Anna, Rachel, Peanut, Lilsusie, Soe, Tyler's Wife, Smix, those two girls that came with Destiny, Haypro's girlfriend, that girl that draws posters for TL, and of course, Leah B. Jackson.

What is your favourite part of observing the TSL?

My favorite part of observing the TSL is the 50,000 viewers watching. It's not every day you can control what that many people see and hear and feel, unless you're in a country that has a thought police. Even then, you don't have as close a relationship as the viewer does with the obs. You're basically trusting someone with your senses for 3-4 hours on a weekend. In a way, I'm closer to the viewer than their own families. Big thanks to all the fans that watch.

Do you feel that it is integral for an observer to be highly skilled at the game, or is it all about practicing the ancient art of observing?

You have to understand the game at a good level but you don't have to be as good as top players. But you do have to watch a lot of high-level StarCraft tournaments to see how they do it. I watched a ton of OGN and MBC starleagues for StarCraft Brood War, and their observers were amazing. These days more people can be good observers because StarCraft 2 has production tabs, better replays, and all these other features. It's kind of like transitioning from BW to SC2, obsing and playing become easier.

Any shoutouts?

I'd like to thank everyone that made the TSL possible: Plexa, Heyoka and Lovedrop for writing, R1CH for coding, Kennigit and Glider for art, and Waxangel for Korean translation. Thanks to all the other TL staff that helped plan and discuss every little detail as well. Also, thanks to my family: Sean, Michelle, Richard, Kit, Sophie, Maisie, Isaac, and Art.

you shouldn't really do that, they post it like this for pageviews ;p

I know that, but when did that stuff become acceptable around here? When I click a thread saying "interview" I expect to see a fucking interview and not additional ads/pages. I have no problem with them then mentioning their page and features in the thread aswell, but this method is just so lame and I hate it. This is my little cause that I'm gonna keep fighting for since nothing is really stopping me (unless it's a sponsored thread).

edit, like:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=154491

it's acceptable to post a fragment/description and then a link, not really acceptable to just post a link
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
Darthozzan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 22:48:24
April 24 2011 22:37 GMT
#82
On April 25 2011 07:26 XsebT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 25 2011 03:02 Pokebunny wrote:
On April 24 2011 21:03 XsebT wrote:
lol, obsing is such an art! Entertaining stuff.

And for those who just want to read the interview:
+ Show Spoiler +
What do you feel is the most important part of being an observer?

There are lots of qualities that make a good observer. It's very important to be naturally talented at it and practice from an early age. I started observing when I was eight years old. I obs'd ants and birds and all kinds of stuff before there were even computer games. It was my dream to one day be the obs for a major event. But I'd say the most important part of being an observer three fold: 1) You must be very handsome, 2) You must be attractive, and 3) You must not be unattractive. Observers must scrutinize every part of a game so your own appearance must be perfect.

How do you decide how to prioritize your camera? Do you have some internal ranking of importance?

I have a golden rule of observing: "Whence thou sees thine stuffs happening on screen, thou shalt show thy aforementioned stuffs happening." For those that don't understand latin, it means that you should prioritize the camera on locations where things are happening. Because it is the observer's main job to show things as they are happening. For example, let's say on a map like GSL Tal'Darim Altar, it's a 1v1 and two players spawn in the top right and bottom left positions. In the beginning of the game, I would show the top right player's workers mining in the top right. In fact, I might even show the bottom left's player's workers mining. But I will not show a position that does not have a player there because there is nothing happening.

People call you the third caster sometimes, highlighting events and communicating through actions, do you feel that is fair?

People say that I'm like a third caster. But observing isn't casting. It's not a science - it's an art. I'm a second-generation observer (my father observed GO matches in person back in China). I've been obsing most of my life. I still haven’t got it all figured out. I assume you interview me because someone told you I was the best. Well, I'm only the best because I work with the best. If you don't trust your production crew, your show can't succeed. I'd like to thank R1CH, Kennigit, and of course my union, the Global Observer Directory (GOD) for supporting me.

How hard is it to keep synced up with the casters?

I must say it is very challenging to stay synced with casters. When Day9 says "if you take a look at MC's base," I have to quickly switch to MC's base. These types of instructions may be confusing to an inexperienced observer, but for an observering veteran like myself, I can accomplish this with no problem.

You’re reddit-famous for a sick shout-out, how did you even think of doing that?

I would like to say it's because I realized that the beginning of the game is boring for many people and the observer does not have much to do, and spelling things out with your cursor can make it interesting. Or it could be that I just like Reddit, because r/starcraft is super fun. But neither of those answers would be true. The real reason I do the shout-outs is because it's a way for me to make shoutouts to girls I feel very close to. Special thanks to Bridget, Diana, Melanie, Shawna, Amber, Amy, Cameron, Tysha, Noreen, Paula, Kate Upton, Anna, Rachel, Peanut, Lilsusie, Soe, Tyler's Wife, Smix, those two girls that came with Destiny, Haypro's girlfriend, that girl that draws posters for TL, and of course, Leah B. Jackson.

What is your favourite part of observing the TSL?

My favorite part of observing the TSL is the 50,000 viewers watching. It's not every day you can control what that many people see and hear and feel, unless you're in a country that has a thought police. Even then, you don't have as close a relationship as the viewer does with the obs. You're basically trusting someone with your senses for 3-4 hours on a weekend. In a way, I'm closer to the viewer than their own families. Big thanks to all the fans that watch.

Do you feel that it is integral for an observer to be highly skilled at the game, or is it all about practicing the ancient art of observing?

You have to understand the game at a good level but you don't have to be as good as top players. But you do have to watch a lot of high-level StarCraft tournaments to see how they do it. I watched a ton of OGN and MBC starleagues for StarCraft Brood War, and their observers were amazing. These days more people can be good observers because StarCraft 2 has production tabs, better replays, and all these other features. It's kind of like transitioning from BW to SC2, obsing and playing become easier.

Any shoutouts?

I'd like to thank everyone that made the TSL possible: Plexa, Heyoka and Lovedrop for writing, R1CH for coding, Kennigit and Glider for art, and Waxangel for Korean translation. Thanks to all the other TL staff that helped plan and discuss every little detail as well. Also, thanks to my family: Sean, Michelle, Richard, Kit, Sophie, Maisie, Isaac, and Art.

you shouldn't really do that, they post it like this for pageviews ;p

I know that, but when did that stuff become acceptable around here? When I click a thread saying "interview" I expect to see a fucking interview and not additional ads/pages. I have no problem with them then mentioning their page and features in the thread aswell, but this method is just so lame and I hate it. This is my little cause that I'm gonna keep fighting for since nothing is really stopping me (unless it's a sponsored thread).


You make a lot of assumptions, really, that are unbased in reality. I didn't think of putting the interview in spoiler brackets since I'm not used to the TL methodology of things. I've been mainly active on reddit. You can see that by my post count.The post below me did that, so I didn't bother editing the OP since it would look straight up dumb. I wanted to make the community aware of an interview with a sorely neglected personality that had really hilarious answers. Hot_Bid asked me to post this here, so I did - I apologize for not knowing the correct way at TL

Our page isn't littered with ads or anything, just a small mention of our sponsors on the right-hand side, which isn't very intrusive, sowwi

What else could I do really at this point? Editing the first post after getting a reply like that would just look really freaking dumb... Yet I did it to appease you. My thread was moved and renamed, so mods must've deemed it appropriate ^^ I apologize for improper TL posting etiquette in the first post, but it was not a malicious redirect attempt or anything, it was simply a lack of knowledge.
http://complexitygaming.com ° @Darthozzan on twitter
ROOTdrewbie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada1392 Posts
April 24 2011 22:40 GMT
#83
lucky that the interview is about the head admin of TL so the rules don't apply :D
www.root-gaming.com
Darthozzan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden136 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-24 22:43:27
April 24 2011 22:41 GMT
#84
Don't turn against me drewbie so bm =D It's not a matter of the rules don't apply as that a different poster fixed it in like two seconds after it was posted =/ I edited the OP now, so let's not further dwell on this topic and just talk about how baller Hot_Bid is ^^
http://complexitygaming.com ° @Darthozzan on twitter
peekn
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1152 Posts
April 24 2011 22:59 GMT
#85
Awesome interview, and great obs'ing again keep up the good work!
darthcaesar
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States475 Posts
April 24 2011 23:01 GMT
#86
On April 25 2011 07:40 drewbie.root wrote:
lucky that the interview is about the head admin of TL so the rules don't apply :D

^^ lol <3 drewbie

Let's all chill and enjoy the interview, that's what the thread's about <3
He is wisest who knows he does not know. | (┛OДO)┛彡┻━┻
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
April 24 2011 23:06 GMT
#87
I loved this interview so much.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
Absolutionn
Profile Joined October 2010
United States512 Posts
April 24 2011 23:14 GMT
#88
On April 25 2011 04:43 javy925 wrote:
Show nested quote +
Special thanks to Bridget, Diana, Melanie, Shawna, Amber, Amy, Cameron, Tysha, Noreen, Paula, Kate Upton, Anna, Rachel, Peanut, Lilsusie, Soe, Tyler's Wife, Smix, those two girls that came with Destiny, Haypro's girlfriend, that girl that draws posters for TL, and of course, Leah B. Jackson.


hawt damn, what a player

This is what had me crying, Hot_bid is my hero <3 lol
Jinro | Idra | Qxc | Select
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19387 Posts
April 25 2011 00:05 GMT
#89
I want to know about the lucky ladies in Hot_Bids life.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
April 25 2011 00:17 GMT
#90
Hahaha, oh Hot_Bid...
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
April 25 2011 00:25 GMT
#91
sounds like a baller ^^
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
April 25 2011 00:29 GMT
#92
lmao... some interviews are just better than others XD
Datum
Profile Joined February 2011
United States371 Posts
April 25 2011 00:30 GMT
#93
"My favorite part of observing the TSL is the 50,000 viewers watching. It's not every day you can control what that many people see and hear and feel, unless you're in a country that has a thought police."

Oh. My. Gosh. This was absolutely hilarious. Thank you Hotbid.
viii
Profile Joined March 2011
United States266 Posts
April 25 2011 00:50 GMT
#94
Dang, im handsome and attractive but unattractive, so i guess my life as an observer is dead.
For those who came from nothing, and became something - DGK
Kuzmorgo
Profile Joined May 2009
Hungary1058 Posts
April 25 2011 00:56 GMT
#95
Mmm yeah!! I was thinking about who might the observer be when I was watching the games today. Some troll said in the LR thread, that he was bad, so I was conciously watching the moves of the observer, and I thought to myself, damn, this guy is a freackin pro. Like very smooth camera movement, always pointing out things like probe count, little stuff the casters missed, and there were very few moments when I felt that he is missing some action on the map. And only now i read this interview, and realized that that genious observer was Hotbid, one of my favorite TL admins. Damn!!!
Thank you for the show! You are awesome!!!
"No, whine not! Play, or play not! There is no whine."
jmols
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand41 Posts
April 25 2011 02:04 GMT
#96
HotBid never fails to deliver in an interview
see you space cowboy...
sc2lime
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada513 Posts
April 25 2011 02:05 GMT
#97
Haha, one of the best interviews by far. Great job Hotbid.
Kazragore
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States369 Posts
April 25 2011 02:10 GMT
#98
I must say it is very challenging to stay synced with casters. When Day9 says "if you take a look at MC's base," I have to quickly switch to MC's base. These types of instructions may be confusing to an inexperienced observer, but for an observering veteran like myself, I can accomplish this with no problem.


Wow, this is what really blew me away. I always thought that I would be a good observer. . . until I read this. Now I know how horribly unqualified I actually am. Hot_Bid must be some sort of GOD . . . a member of Global Observer Directory that is (hohohoho!)
Imagine if i had a REAL weapon
Holgerius
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Sweden16951 Posts
April 25 2011 02:19 GMT
#99
Haha, funny interview.
I believe in the almighty Grötslev! -- I am never serious and you should never believe a thing I say. Including the previous sentence.
SgtPepper
Profile Joined November 2010
United States568 Posts
April 25 2011 02:24 GMT
#100
cut the OP some slack, he was just trying to post a cool interview.

I love HotBid so much. If he has a fanclub sign me up.
"After I reconquer Ba Sing Se, I'm going to reconquer my tea shop! And I'm going to play Pai Sho every day."
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1249
ComeBackTV 567
SteadfastSC463
TaKeTV 430
LamboSC2390
IndyStarCraft 168
Rex139
EnkiAlexander 53
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 463
LamboSC2 390
mouzHeroMarine 245
IndyStarCraft 168
ProTech150
Rex 139
BRAT_OK 72
UpATreeSC 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35238
Shuttle 1909
Mini 916
EffOrt 880
Light 575
Horang2 498
Rush 328
firebathero 320
Soma 299
Snow 201
[ Show more ]
ZerO 173
BeSt 166
hero 149
sorry 57
Sea.KH 52
Killer 43
Yoon 38
Liquid`Ret 35
Mong 33
ToSsGirL 30
Shinee 30
Sexy 24
Bale 20
soO 19
Trap 17
Shine 15
Free 12
Sacsri 10
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8439
qojqva1255
Dendi971
420jenkins152
Counter-Strike
fl0m1193
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2013
crisheroes1265
XaKoH 182
MindelVK9
Other Games
singsing1863
B2W.Neo1213
Liquid`VortiX202
Hui .199
ArmadaUGS132
QueenE108
KnowMe94
Mew2King92
Trikslyr53
ToD33
Dewaltoss30
Beastyqt23
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile121
• Gemini_19 18
• Kozan
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 16
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3154
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• Shiphtur251
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 57m
Stellar Fest
20h 57m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.