Made my day
thx HB!
| Forum Index > TL Community |
|
najreteip
Belgium4158 Posts
Made my day thx HB! | ||
|
Helluva
United States651 Posts
I approve. ![]() | ||
|
zJayy962
1363 Posts
| ||
|
Varpulis
United States2517 Posts
How hard is it to keep synced up with the casters? I must say it is very challenging to stay synced with casters. When Day9 says "if you take a look at MC's base," I have to quickly switch to MC's base. These types of instructions may be confusing to an inexperienced observer, but for an observering veteran like myself, I can accomplish this with no problem. | ||
|
Everhate
United States640 Posts
I must know, if it does not violate union rules, if most of your practice comes on a handsomeness ladder of some form or primarily through custom attraction games? | ||
|
AWakefield
Canada420 Posts
Well played sir, well played. | ||
|
DrunkenTemplar
Australia647 Posts
| ||
|
Swap
Sweden144 Posts
| ||
|
TheBanana
Norway2183 Posts
In the beginning of the game, I would show the top right player's workers mining in the top right. In fact, I might even show the bottom left's player's workers mining. But I will not show a position that does not have a player there because there is nothing happening. *Takes notes* My obsing has been way off. | ||
|
Asparaguz
Sweden21 Posts
What shoutout are they discussing? I'm unfamiliar with it, could someone fill me in here? ![]() | ||
|
Darthozzan
Sweden136 Posts
| ||
|
Asparaguz
Sweden21 Posts
| ||
|
fuzzy_panda
New Zealand1681 Posts
| ||
|
Drake
Germany6146 Posts
![]() e-sport is a 2nd stage of a mix from thinking sports (chess go etc) and sport (soccer etc) ^^ | ||
|
MachuPicchu
United States47 Posts
![]() | ||
| ||
|
|
Stellar Fest
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|