• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:21
CEST 01:21
KST 08:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8646 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 125

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 322 Next
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 03:59:58
March 25 2011 03:59 GMT
#2481
On March 25 2011 12:54 Inschato wrote:
Is there a separate spot in the forums for team fan clubs, has no one bothered to make any, or are they not allowed for some reason?


well there are these that act as fan clubs.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
March 25 2011 03:59 GMT
#2482
On March 25 2011 12:54 Inschato wrote:
Is there a separate spot in the forums for team fan clubs, has no one bothered to make any, or are they not allowed for some reason?

Back when BW was the main game on TL, you expressed team fandom with those team icons, so team fan clubs were never necessary.

I don't think most people consider teams as enough of a focus in SC2 to merit a fan club.
Translator:3
Inschato
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada1349 Posts
March 25 2011 04:03 GMT
#2483
So my followup question would be do you think there's a chance we'll get those icons for SC2 teams? (Especially if things like GSTL become bigger and better)
3.
n.DieJokes
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States3443 Posts
March 25 2011 04:32 GMT
#2484
Can someone explain normal subgroups to me?
MyLove + Your Love= Supa Love
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
March 25 2011 04:59 GMT
#2485
On March 25 2011 13:03 Inschato wrote:
So my followup question would be do you think there's a chance we'll get those icons for SC2 teams? (Especially if things like GSTL become bigger and better)

It's been suggested before, and is presumably being discussed.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188992
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=168773
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=163991
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=203505
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=172820
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=203652
Liquipedia
Butterz
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
688 Posts
March 25 2011 05:11 GMT
#2486
Why is the power rank featuring Brood War ... Why not starcraft 2 ... Since i feel more than 80% teamliquid are here because of starcraft 2... I didnot even know anything about brood war multiplayer until starcraft 2 came out and then i know abt teamliquid...

How abt a starcraft 2 power rank based on GSL or Big EU tournament results?
Spazer
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada8036 Posts
March 25 2011 05:21 GMT
#2487
On March 25 2011 14:11 Butterz wrote:
Why is the power rank featuring Brood War ... Why not starcraft 2 ... Since i feel more than 80% teamliquid are here because of starcraft 2... I didnot even know anything about brood war multiplayer until starcraft 2 came out and then i know abt teamliquid...

How abt a starcraft 2 power rank based on GSL or Big EU tournament results?

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/search.php?q=sc2 power rank
Liquipedia
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 05:36:27
March 25 2011 05:24 GMT
#2488
On March 25 2011 14:11 Butterz wrote:
Why is the power rank featuring Brood War ... Why not starcraft 2 ... Since i feel more than 80% teamliquid are here because of starcraft 2... I didnot even know anything about brood war multiplayer until starcraft 2 came out and then i know abt teamliquid...

How abt a starcraft 2 power rank based on GSL or Big EU tournament results?

SC2's volatility partially prevents or at least makes it extremely difficult to judge who the 10 best players at the moment are (As seen in the up-down matches' upsets, even the top 32 players in Korea are hard to set in stone).
(MC is somewhat of an exception, but as seen in the GSTL and even last season, he's not at the immortal level of some of the comparable BW pros)

Also, TL still has a pretty hardcore BW community that follows the korean star leagues religiously, I don't expect the staff to exclude a portion of the community like that.

Edit: Oh, you might not be suggesting a replacement; if not, ignore the last part.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
March 25 2011 05:44 GMT
#2489
I have no idea what the reason is, but if you've followed what happens with the BW PR any time Bisu gets shuffled around, can you imagine the kind of hate a SC2 PR would stir up with 1000x the userbase?
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
urashimakt
Profile Joined October 2009
United States1591 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-25 08:06:49
March 25 2011 08:02 GMT
#2490
Hey there. So, I was stalking R1CH as I do every night as soon as I can log on TL and I noticed that there's a pretty well written blog (linked below) that was posted in.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=204671

Looked like he was going to move it into SC2 General but instead it's now residing in Closed! I was just wondering if it was a joke that went right over my head or not, cause I rather enjoyed reading it. I did note that others mentioned there being a doppelganger somewhere, but his came after so I was just confused.

Edit: After reading the other thread through, I retract the nonquestion.
Who dat ninja?
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
March 25 2011 08:09 GMT
#2491
On March 25 2011 14:44 Jibba wrote:
I have no idea what the reason is, but if you've followed what happens with the BW PR any time Bisu gets shuffled around, can you imagine the kind of hate a SC2 PR would stir up with 1000x the userbase?


mods could make a event out of it, you know like fishing wih your friends
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
laegoose
Profile Joined June 2010
Russian Federation325 Posts
March 25 2011 10:09 GMT
#2492
Is it public information, when Idra vs Cruncher games were/will be played? Sportsbook cancelled my bet because 'match was postponed', so I'm worried.
Esotericism
Profile Joined March 2011
1 Post
March 25 2011 21:35 GMT
#2493
Is there a staff on right now? I have a request that I wish to to PM.
BlackMagister
Profile Joined October 2008
United States5834 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 00:13:03
March 26 2011 00:10 GMT
#2494
After the gun thread got closed it seems like TL is expanding it's list of inevitably closed thread topics like all the religion threads. I'm just curious what are the mods opinion on these controversial topic threads. Can all users do is make a good OP and hope enough people don't derail the thread getting it closed?

For trying to find an active staff member I would guess your best bet is irc.
dondo
Profile Joined September 2010
United States53 Posts
March 26 2011 00:27 GMT
#2495
Where do y'all get the ideas for what to poll? Is it just whats popular that week or does a mod decide?

P.S. lets here more Kennigit date stories!!
roflwaffle
3FFA
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States3931 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-26 01:55:52
March 26 2011 01:52 GMT
#2496
On March 26 2011 09:27 dondo wrote:
Where do y'all get the ideas for what to poll? Is it just whats popular that week or does a mod decide?

P.S. lets here more Kennigit date stories!!

Very good question o.0. I think there is a forum for it, that's just my guess. As for the p.s. I fully agree! I was just at a restaurant and I asked the waitress for some Kennigit date stories.... she looked at me like I was a 14 year old rapist or something.... =/. I promptly ran out the door red in the face. I think I read too much Team Liquid .
"As long as it comes from a pure place and from a honest place, you know, you can write whatever you want."
Senj
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States193 Posts
March 26 2011 06:12 GMT
#2497
Hey TL staff, I'm trying to create some first person point of view battle reports, but I'm having trouble getting screens from my replays to add in. Print screen is generating a black screen in sc2, any advice?

Lovedrop
Profile Joined April 2010
2629 Posts
March 26 2011 06:52 GMT
#2498
On March 26 2011 15:12 Senj wrote:
Hey TL staff, I'm trying to create some first person point of view battle reports, but I'm having trouble getting screens from my replays to add in. Print screen is generating a black screen in sc2, any advice?



The replays are saved in your Screenshots folder. By default installation, My Documents -> Starcraft II -> Account -> [Account Name] -> Screenshots.
Writerundefeated thunderdome champion 。゚+.(o´・ω・`o)+.゚。イィ!! :+:+: @lubdrop
Senj
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States193 Posts
March 26 2011 07:02 GMT
#2499
On March 26 2011 15:52 Lovedrop wrote:

The replays are saved in your Screenshots folder. By default installation, My Documents -> Starcraft II -> Account -> [Account Name] -> Screenshots.


Thanks dudeski! I feel dumb asking that question, but appreciate the quick answer. :D
Mista_Silky
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2 Posts
March 26 2011 15:11 GMT
#2500
Hello. I am recently getting into starcraft, and I watched a lot of people and their streams. I think it would be a fun thing to do, so I was wondering what I would have to do to get my stream on your list of streams. Do I have to apply somewhere?

Thanks!

Mista
"To truely see the cup as half full, you have to have expierenced it as half empty."
Prev 1 123 124 125 126 127 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft358
Nina 127
ViBE97
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14272
firebathero 116
Hyuk 56
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm171
febbydoto91
League of Legends
Doublelift4309
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5519
Other Games
summit1g8435
FrodaN2165
mouzStarbuck437
JimRising 426
KnowMe220
ArmadaUGS117
Mew2King62
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1179
BasetradeTV211
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream103
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• musti20045 32
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 39m
INu's Battles
12h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
15h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 39m
Replay Cast
23h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 11h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.