• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:43
CEST 22:43
KST 05:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9185 users

Ask TL Staff Anything - Page 107

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 322 Next
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
March 04 2011 23:25 GMT
#2121
On March 05 2011 08:08 OneBlueAugust wrote:
Is there a way to get a thread unlocked once it's been locked? I posted a story on here a few years ago, and I'd really like to update it with the finished version.

The thread I'm referring to is: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75976

Excellent.
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
OneBlueAugust
Profile Joined September 2004
United States153 Posts
March 04 2011 23:26 GMT
#2122
On March 05 2011 08:14 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 08:08 OneBlueAugust wrote:
Is there a way to get a thread unlocked once it's been locked? I posted a story on here a few years ago, and I'd really like to update it with the finished version.

The thread I'm referring to is: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75976

Unrocked it.


Is there any way to make the original post editable again? That option doesn't come up at all, maybe it's been too long.

If I can't edit it, can you just blank out that first post? I'll just repost it as a blog.
Richard, you never told me you were a dick! Not that you had to...
OneBlueAugust
Profile Joined September 2004
United States153 Posts
March 04 2011 23:34 GMT
#2123
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help.
Richard, you never told me you were a dick! Not that you had to...
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 05 2011 09:41 GMT
#2124
Hi.

I created a blog that I think should be moved as it deserves to be more than a blog. http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=198504

Can I have it moved to where it is deemed fit? Might be best under TL Community but I dunno.

Thanks.
Writer
JWD
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States12607 Posts
March 05 2011 09:48 GMT
#2125
On March 05 2011 18:41 Souma wrote:
Hi.

I created a blog that I think should be moved as it deserves to be more than a blog. http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=198504

Can I have it moved to where it is deemed fit? Might be best under TL Community but I dunno.

Thanks.

Done, and spotlighted. Cool idea.
✌
Souma
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
2nd Worst City in CA8938 Posts
March 05 2011 09:48 GMT
#2126
Thank you very much. ^^
Writer
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
March 05 2011 10:01 GMT
#2127
On March 05 2011 06:33 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 05:39 Danjoh wrote:
On March 05 2011 05:35 adso wrote:
Can a member forever keep the worker as avatar/decal?

(i'm not asking for that privilege, just want to know if it's ever been asked / granted /done before).

(edit: wrote drone instead of worker, so i'm eager, please don't sue me)


Admins can give people custom icons, so yes.
I'm actually quite sure I've seen a SCV with 5000+ posts.

Hey ils, holla. SCV 4 life.


On March 05 2011 06:43 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Underneath my icon, I'm a Drone. Forever a Drone ~_~


its disturbingly ironic that you two have worker icons
Translator:3
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51622 Posts
March 05 2011 10:06 GMT
#2128
On March 05 2011 19:01 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 06:33 Roffles wrote:
On March 05 2011 05:39 Danjoh wrote:
On March 05 2011 05:35 adso wrote:
Can a member forever keep the worker as avatar/decal?

(i'm not asking for that privilege, just want to know if it's ever been asked / granted /done before).

(edit: wrote drone instead of worker, so i'm eager, please don't sue me)


Admins can give people custom icons, so yes.
I'm actually quite sure I've seen a SCV with 5000+ posts.

Hey ils, holla. SCV 4 life.


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 06:43 Carnivorous Sheep wrote:
Underneath my icon, I'm a Drone. Forever a Drone ~_~


its disturbingly ironic that you two have worker icons


oh yeah there is Gridlock(I think thats his name)he has a 100 posts and is a battle cruiser,while I although am supposed to be a Ghost am a Tank becuase I post way too much.and I'm 2000+ posts ban free.:D
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
March 05 2011 10:50 GMT
#2129
On March 05 2011 05:39 Danjoh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 05:35 adso wrote:
Can a member forever keep the worker as avatar/decal?

(i'm not asking for that privilege, just want to know if it's ever been asked / granted /done before).

(edit: wrote drone instead of worker, so i'm eager, please don't sue me)


Admins can give people custom icons, so yes.
I'm actually quite sure I've seen a SCV with 5000+ posts.


likestarcraft 10k+ and is scv
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
Kitakk
Profile Joined March 2011
United States2 Posts
March 05 2011 13:23 GMT
#2130
As a gamer who will attend law school in this fall I am very interested in law as it relates to esports.
I read a while ago there was a Lead Legal Council position that was filled a long time ago for Team Liquid. Who filled that? What should I look forward to in legal developments?

Also, I have some limited knowledge, is there anything I can do to help?
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 05 2011 15:00 GMT
#2131
SoMuchBetter: Why are you so nice?

This thread was closed by you with nothing more than a simple redirection of the OP to better avenues of complaint. The guy was horribly vile to you and other staff members, and you let him off without even a warning. Is that standard moderation procedure for you... just being a nice guy? Or was it some oversight?
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
JTouche
Profile Joined August 2010
United States239 Posts
March 05 2011 15:08 GMT
#2132
What is the meaning of life?
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. ~Eric Fromm
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 05 2011 15:13 GMT
#2133
On March 06 2011 00:08 JTouche wrote:
What is the meaning of life?

Acquiring as many ESPORTS dollars as humanly possible.
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Ilikestarcraft
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Korea (South)17743 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 19:38:04
March 05 2011 19:36 GMT
#2134
On March 05 2011 06:33 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 05:39 Danjoh wrote:
On March 05 2011 05:35 adso wrote:
Can a member forever keep the worker as avatar/decal?

(i'm not asking for that privilege, just want to know if it's ever been asked / granted /done before).

(edit: wrote drone instead of worker, so i'm eager, please don't sue me)


Admins can give people custom icons, so yes.
I'm actually quite sure I've seen a SCV with 5000+ posts.

Hey ils, holla. SCV 4 life.

you and csheep both left me to become translators
ils
"Nana is a goddess. Or at very least, Nana is my goddess." - KazeHydra
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 20:25:25
March 05 2011 19:43 GMT
#2135
Does any of the staff play Pokemon.
Which of the new one did they get ;D

[will they battle me on either Platinum or the new Black/White plzzzzzzzzz]
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
t3tsubo
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada682 Posts
March 05 2011 19:50 GMT
#2136
With justintv partnering with so many people in ESPORTS, is TL considering moving their official stream (such as the one being used currently in the TSL bracket show) to justintv instead of ustream?
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
March 06 2011 00:08 GMT
#2137
On March 06 2011 04:43 Torte de Lini wrote:
Does any of the staff play Pokemon.
Which of the new one did they get ;D

[will they battle me on either Platinum or the new Black/White plzzzzzzzzz]

i played competitive online for a while, since i was too lazy to breed anything remotely good in 4th gen
not going to buy black/white or bother to learn the metagame
Translator:3
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
March 06 2011 00:12 GMT
#2138
On March 06 2011 09:08 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 06 2011 04:43 Torte de Lini wrote:
Does any of the staff play Pokemon.
Which of the new one did they get ;D

[will they battle me on either Platinum or the new Black/White plzzzzzzzzz]

i played competitive online for a while, since i was too lazy to breed anything remotely good in 4th gen
not going to buy black/white or bother to learn the metagame


Bro, I stopped competitive after Platinum. I bought B/W purely to rejuvenate that feeling of discovery. Since none of the old gen pokemon are there at all until you get the national, it's entirely a refreshed feeling!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
bkrow
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Australia8532 Posts
March 06 2011 00:27 GMT
#2139
If Starcraft died tomorrow - what game would this site dedicate itself to!?
In The Rear With The Gear .. *giggle* /////////// cobra-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA!!!!
SoMuchBetter
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Australia10606 Posts
March 06 2011 00:38 GMT
#2140
On March 06 2011 00:00 Aeres wrote:
SoMuchBetter: Why are you so nice?

This thread was closed by you with nothing more than a simple redirection of the OP to better avenues of complaint. The guy was horribly vile to you and other staff members, and you let him off without even a warning. Is that standard moderation procedure for you... just being a nice guy? Or was it some oversight?

no im just a super nice guy. I felt like I could have warn/banned him but decided not to.

The primary purpose for these forums when you really get down to it is to have fun. My job is let that happen without you disturbing the enjoyment of others. Although the OP was aggressive and naive (or dumb depending on your outlook) looking through his post history I just didn't feel like I should ban him.

Of course not all of us are so nice, as Chill retroactively banned him for that post
AUSSIESCUM
TeamLiquid eSTROgeneral #1 • RIP
Prev 1 105 106 107 108 109 322 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 576
ProTech137
Nina 83
RuFF_SC2 79
JuggernautJason70
Liquid`TLO 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20259
Calm 2456
Mini 176
Dewaltoss 110
firebathero 92
soO 50
Bale 25
PianO 16
Sacsri 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7960
monkeys_forever138
canceldota26
League of Legends
Doublelift2386
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1582
fl0m1211
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu786
Other Games
summit1g4208
FrodaN1451
Beastyqt509
shahzam496
mouzStarbuck331
B2W.Neo308
ToD216
C9.Mang0146
Trikslyr110
RotterdaM91
UpATreeSC78
Mew2King41
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• mYiSmile17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1042
• Shiphtur696
• WagamamaTV226
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 32m
Replay Cast
2h 17m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.