• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:51
CEST 02:51
KST 09:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10524 users

[Contest] Next TL Shirt Design - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 28 Next All
PapaDragon
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany57 Posts
November 10 2010 16:08 GMT
#401
On November 09 2010 10:42 Musketeer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 00:55 Darpa wrote:
On October 27 2010 06:46 Therick wrote:
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

http://imgur.com/9KBhB.jpg
http://imgur.com/f9F6S.jpg


Changed "pattern" so make it more smooth looking and not so grainy, still open to feedback<3
(like this one better tbh)

[image loading]



That one is badass, I also like the soccer jersery looking shirt

This is definitely my favorite. Simple and elegant. Zip hoodies rock.


Its cool , but the blue should be a little bit darker.
Then it would be perfect.
Quote what?
Karthane
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1183 Posts
November 14 2010 02:06 GMT
#402
On October 27 2010 05:48 Therick wrote:
Hi, thought i just make something quick before going to bed. I hope zip will be okay, i really like zip hoodies(<3).

please come with feedback<3

I'll make more tomorrow

entry 1
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 2
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


entry 3, ICE STYLE
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

These are definitely my favorite. Awesome, awesome work. I would definitely purchase one of these!
tioemme
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy4 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 10:42:47
November 15 2010 09:09 GMT
#403
hi i'm new to the forum but i've been lurking since the beta :D
i did this in my spare time so feel free to comment/rate/hate it
hope you like it
[image loading]

edit:
i also made a version with some stuff added to the logo itself:
[image loading]
laste
Profile Joined November 2008
Bulgaria242 Posts
November 15 2010 13:26 GMT
#404
On November 07 2010 09:01 Gridlock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 09:50 laste wrote:
On November 05 2010 00:02 Sh0guni wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, was really helpful!

Here's new one:

[image loading]

Changed it quite a bit (got rid of that godawful font -.-), also lowered the amount of colours in the logo to make it easier for prints.

Tried a lot of different fonts, but I think that one fits the theme nicely.

Thoughts?


Thats a step in the right way but a raw trace wont cut it I'm afraid, if you straighten the paths on the highlights and shadows properly I think it'll look amazing. live trace can be too sloppy and precise at the same time causing it still to look like a raster and messing up your detail. you can either do that or redraw the whole thing in illustrator, I know it may seem like a lot of work but its really not and the outcome would be much much better.

About the type, eh.. if you really like that style I'd suggest using Avant Garde but otherwise I'd recommend something classic like Futura or Frutiger. Or just use Helvetica like a normal person. ;p

Also I really think you should get the kerning straight, note the first and second "i" in "liquid" in example.

Just try to make the illustration flat, like 1 colour yellow for the background shape, 1 for shadows, 1 for borders, 1 for highlights etc.

On the print note its easy to print as it is, since this particular one would use only cyan and yellow of cmyk and thats essentially 50% cheaper.


laste you sound like an expert yourself, why not do some designs of your own?

Sh0guni, that looks brilliant mate, really looking forward to the T and Z designs!


I'm flatted that you'd consider me an expert, but its nothing really beyond common knowledge. Even if I were to have expert advice, I'd hardly drop it just out of the goodness of my heart.

While I'd love to produce designs for TL, I take my work sort of seriously and I don't participate in crowdsourcing - its an elite form of mockery and ridicule of my noble profession(and many others), even if its non-profit and is for this awesome community^^. I don't mean to be cocky, its not 'bellow' me or anything, I just don't like contests is all.
Everybody will be in bronze soon, because Tasteless will have all our ladder points.
NukeTheBunnys
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1004 Posts
November 15 2010 21:09 GMT
#405
On November 15 2010 22:26 laste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2010 09:01 Gridlock wrote:
On November 05 2010 09:50 laste wrote:
On November 05 2010 00:02 Sh0guni wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, was really helpful!

Here's new one:

[image loading]

Changed it quite a bit (got rid of that godawful font -.-), also lowered the amount of colours in the logo to make it easier for prints.

Tried a lot of different fonts, but I think that one fits the theme nicely.

Thoughts?


Thats a step in the right way but a raw trace wont cut it I'm afraid, if you straighten the paths on the highlights and shadows properly I think it'll look amazing. live trace can be too sloppy and precise at the same time causing it still to look like a raster and messing up your detail. you can either do that or redraw the whole thing in illustrator, I know it may seem like a lot of work but its really not and the outcome would be much much better.

About the type, eh.. if you really like that style I'd suggest using Avant Garde but otherwise I'd recommend something classic like Futura or Frutiger. Or just use Helvetica like a normal person. ;p

Also I really think you should get the kerning straight, note the first and second "i" in "liquid" in example.

Just try to make the illustration flat, like 1 colour yellow for the background shape, 1 for shadows, 1 for borders, 1 for highlights etc.

On the print note its easy to print as it is, since this particular one would use only cyan and yellow of cmyk and thats essentially 50% cheaper.


laste you sound like an expert yourself, why not do some designs of your own?

Sh0guni, that looks brilliant mate, really looking forward to the T and Z designs!


I'm flatted that you'd consider me an expert, but its nothing really beyond common knowledge. Even if I were to have expert advice, I'd hardly drop it just out of the goodness of my heart.

While I'd love to produce designs for TL, I take my work sort of seriously and I don't participate in crowdsourcing - its an elite form of mockery and ridicule of my noble profession(and many others), even if its non-profit and is for this awesome community^^. I don't mean to be cocky, its not 'bellow' me or anything, I just don't like contests is all.


Wow in one post you manage to shit on every single submission in the thread, everyone who has put in time and effort into making this, the community in general, and anything that doesn't involve getting paid.

You start off by implying that no one here is taking this seriously. Then you go on to say crowd sourcing, an open call to do work on something without getting payed is "an elite form of mockery and ridicule" Attacking crowd sourcing like that is an attack on anything voluntary, from open source programming projects, to wikipedia, to habitat for humanity.

Teamliquid is staffed entirely by volunteers, so according to you, by contributing to the community with his wizardry R1CH is actually mocking, and ridiculing all professional programmers, which, of course, includes himself.

Don't even get me started on calling what ever profession you are in noble.

Get over your self.

When you play the game of drones you win or you die.
laste
Profile Joined November 2008
Bulgaria242 Posts
November 15 2010 23:05 GMT
#406
On November 16 2010 06:09 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2010 22:26 laste wrote:
On November 07 2010 09:01 Gridlock wrote:
On November 05 2010 09:50 laste wrote:
On November 05 2010 00:02 Sh0guni wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, was really helpful!

Here's new one:

[image loading]

Changed it quite a bit (got rid of that godawful font -.-), also lowered the amount of colours in the logo to make it easier for prints.

Tried a lot of different fonts, but I think that one fits the theme nicely.

Thoughts?


Thats a step in the right way but a raw trace wont cut it I'm afraid, if you straighten the paths on the highlights and shadows properly I think it'll look amazing. live trace can be too sloppy and precise at the same time causing it still to look like a raster and messing up your detail. you can either do that or redraw the whole thing in illustrator, I know it may seem like a lot of work but its really not and the outcome would be much much better.

About the type, eh.. if you really like that style I'd suggest using Avant Garde but otherwise I'd recommend something classic like Futura or Frutiger. Or just use Helvetica like a normal person. ;p

Also I really think you should get the kerning straight, note the first and second "i" in "liquid" in example.

Just try to make the illustration flat, like 1 colour yellow for the background shape, 1 for shadows, 1 for borders, 1 for highlights etc.

On the print note its easy to print as it is, since this particular one would use only cyan and yellow of cmyk and thats essentially 50% cheaper.


laste you sound like an expert yourself, why not do some designs of your own?

Sh0guni, that looks brilliant mate, really looking forward to the T and Z designs!


I'm flatted that you'd consider me an expert, but its nothing really beyond common knowledge. Even if I were to have expert advice, I'd hardly drop it just out of the goodness of my heart.

While I'd love to produce designs for TL, I take my work sort of seriously and I don't participate in crowdsourcing - its an elite form of mockery and ridicule of my noble profession(and many others), even if its non-profit and is for this awesome community^^. I don't mean to be cocky, its not 'bellow' me or anything, I just don't like contests is all.


Wow in one post you manage to shit on every single submission in the thread, everyone who has put in time and effort into making this, the community in general, and anything that doesn't involve getting paid.

You start off by implying that no one here is taking this seriously. Then you go on to say crowd sourcing, an open call to do work on something without getting payed is "an elite form of mockery and ridicule" Attacking crowd sourcing like that is an attack on anything voluntary, from open source programming projects, to wikipedia, to habitat for humanity.

Teamliquid is staffed entirely by volunteers, so according to you, by contributing to the community with his wizardry R1CH is actually mocking, and ridiculing all professional programmers, which, of course, includes himself.

Don't even get me started on calling what ever profession you are in noble.

Get over your self.



I wasn't trying to imply that people don't take their work seriously I was merely remarking on the fact that crowd sourcing design work for profit is bad if you make your living out of this. ( again, clearly not the case here )

Onto the terms, which you've clearly mixed up,

Crowdsourcing is the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to a large group of people. In sites like 99designs, for example, you go and post a 'contest' for a logo lets say with a reward of $50, 120 people make a logo and enter, you pick one. - thats crowd sourcing, and thats whats a mockery of my profession. - thats why I don't like contests, thats why I wont be participating.

Open source projects and volunteer work are like, really different things from crowd sourcing, its beyond me how you can be so angry to twist my words so much. Did we meet in ladder or something? :p

Also I was being sarcastic when calling my profession noble, designing graphics surely doesn't quite fit into that category.

You should chill out^^
Everybody will be in bronze soon, because Tasteless will have all our ladder points.
Hot_Bid
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
Braavos36402 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-15 23:33:45
November 15 2010 23:24 GMT
#407
On November 16 2010 08:05 laste wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 16 2010 06:09 NukeTheBunnys wrote:
On November 15 2010 22:26 laste wrote:
On November 07 2010 09:01 Gridlock wrote:
On November 05 2010 09:50 laste wrote:
On November 05 2010 00:02 Sh0guni wrote:
Thanks for the feedback guys, was really helpful!

Here's new one:

[image loading]

Changed it quite a bit (got rid of that godawful font -.-), also lowered the amount of colours in the logo to make it easier for prints.

Tried a lot of different fonts, but I think that one fits the theme nicely.

Thoughts?


Thats a step in the right way but a raw trace wont cut it I'm afraid, if you straighten the paths on the highlights and shadows properly I think it'll look amazing. live trace can be too sloppy and precise at the same time causing it still to look like a raster and messing up your detail. you can either do that or redraw the whole thing in illustrator, I know it may seem like a lot of work but its really not and the outcome would be much much better.

About the type, eh.. if you really like that style I'd suggest using Avant Garde but otherwise I'd recommend something classic like Futura or Frutiger. Or just use Helvetica like a normal person. ;p

Also I really think you should get the kerning straight, note the first and second "i" in "liquid" in example.

Just try to make the illustration flat, like 1 colour yellow for the background shape, 1 for shadows, 1 for borders, 1 for highlights etc.

On the print note its easy to print as it is, since this particular one would use only cyan and yellow of cmyk and thats essentially 50% cheaper.


laste you sound like an expert yourself, why not do some designs of your own?

Sh0guni, that looks brilliant mate, really looking forward to the T and Z designs!


I'm flatted that you'd consider me an expert, but its nothing really beyond common knowledge. Even if I were to have expert advice, I'd hardly drop it just out of the goodness of my heart.

While I'd love to produce designs for TL, I take my work sort of seriously and I don't participate in crowdsourcing - its an elite form of mockery and ridicule of my noble profession(and many others), even if its non-profit and is for this awesome community^^. I don't mean to be cocky, its not 'bellow' me or anything, I just don't like contests is all.


Wow in one post you manage to shit on every single submission in the thread, everyone who has put in time and effort into making this, the community in general, and anything that doesn't involve getting paid.

You start off by implying that no one here is taking this seriously. Then you go on to say crowd sourcing, an open call to do work on something without getting payed is "an elite form of mockery and ridicule" Attacking crowd sourcing like that is an attack on anything voluntary, from open source programming projects, to wikipedia, to habitat for humanity.

Teamliquid is staffed entirely by volunteers, so according to you, by contributing to the community with his wizardry R1CH is actually mocking, and ridiculing all professional programmers, which, of course, includes himself.

Don't even get me started on calling what ever profession you are in noble.

Get over your self.



I wasn't trying to imply that people don't take their work seriously I was merely remarking on the fact that crowd sourcing design work for profit is bad if you make your living out of this. ( again, clearly not the case here )

Onto the terms, which you've clearly mixed up,

Crowdsourcing is the act of outsourcing tasks, traditionally performed by an employee or contractor, to a large group of people. In sites like 99designs, for example, you go and post a 'contest' for a logo lets say with a reward of $50, 120 people make a logo and enter, you pick one. - thats crowd sourcing, and thats whats a mockery of my profession. - thats why I don't like contests, thats why I wont be participating.

Open source projects and volunteer work are like, really different things from crowd sourcing, its beyond me how you can be so angry to twist my words so much. Did we meet in ladder or something? :p

Also I was being sarcastic when calling my profession noble, designing graphics surely doesn't quite fit into that category.

You should chill out^^

Hi,

We made it very clear we would be selling the design that wins. It's completely your right to not participate in the contest. I even understand the conflict among artists about this sort of thing. However, this thread is not the place to be discussing those issues, as we are not forcing anyone to participate in this. Thus, please keep your objections or personal opinions about "crowd sourcing" out of this thread as it is just derailing it and drawing attention away from the contest and it's legitimate entries.

If you want to discuss this further feel free to make a topic in Website Feedback.
@Hot_Bid on Twitter - ESPORTS life since 2010 - http://i.imgur.com/U2psw.png
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
November 16 2010 00:59 GMT
#408
While you're here Hot Bid, I think you should choose more than one design to be the winner, theres simply too many good ones here so far that deserve to be up! I know for sure that I and many others would buy more than 1!

Please consider :D
savior & jaedong
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
November 16 2010 01:06 GMT
#409
Good stuff, keep the cool designs coming!
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
November 16 2010 02:39 GMT
#410
To be fair, my gf is an artist and I completely understand laste's sentiment, and don't see why you're blowing up on him so hard nukethe. Fact is, most contests small prize will benefit 1 out of 100 amateur or even professional artists that are trying to make a living off of it. I don't know what you do but if people started giving away small petty amounts for work that you should get paid a good amount for, in the end it amounts to dulling the competition and therefore screwing over people who are trying to make a living off of it. Just try to understand their sentiment, he's not trying to shit on all the submissions but just doesn't support something that is hurting his career as well as tens if not hundreds of thousands of others worldwide.

Ok now that I got that out of the way, when does this competition end? Or is there no set due date, and submissions will just keep rolling in? I can tell that this thread has been slowing down considerably the past week, and wanted to know if that grey hoodie with the blue lining would be winning soon ;3
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 06:37:41
November 16 2010 06:36 GMT
#411
I can tell that this thread has been slowing down considerably the past week

true.

Are we there yet ? When do we vote ?

I want a t-shirt, I want it now!!!
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
November 16 2010 06:39 GMT
#412
On November 16 2010 15:36 locJ wrote:
Show nested quote +
I can tell that this thread has been slowing down considerably the past week

true.

Are we there yet ? When do we vote ?

I want a t-shirt, I want it now!!!

It ends on December 1st which is soooo far away, I want to order the Ice before Christmas as a present to myself lol
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Ajunta
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany522 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-16 08:03:18
November 16 2010 07:45 GMT
#413
For no apparent reason I started designing some t-shirts (instead of working).

1. Model using a modified version of Amzi's design. (I repeat, the thing in the middle of the t-shirt is Amzi's desgin, I just modified it a bit to make the protoss "heavier" and then slapped it on top of a t-shirt image)
+ Show Spoiler +

black t-shirt with logo on the front
[image loading]
black t-shirt with logo on the arm
[image loading]


2. Model with just a simple TL logo
+ Show Spoiler +

black t-shirt
[image loading]
white t-shirt
[image loading]
white polo
[image loading]


P.S. I forgot to link the design used in the first t-shirt
- altered Amzi design
- wallpaper based on the altered Amzi design
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
November 16 2010 07:57 GMT
#414
We actually can't use the Blizzard logos they're copyrighted
Administrator
Therick
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway324 Posts
November 16 2010 13:25 GMT
#415
On November 16 2010 16:57 Liquid`Nazgul wrote:
We actually can't use the Blizzard logos they're copyrighted


lol, soon the headline, blizzard sues teamliquid
Lift. Laugh. Love. <3
fauxreal
Profile Joined October 2010
United States67 Posts
November 17 2010 00:19 GMT
#416
On November 15 2010 22:26 laste wrote:


I'm flatted that you'd consider me an expert, but its nothing really beyond common knowledge. Even if I were to have expert advice, I'd hardly drop it just out of the goodness of my heart.

While I'd love to produce designs for TL, I take my work sort of seriously and I don't participate in crowdsourcing - its an elite form of mockery and ridicule of my noble profession(and many others), even if its non-profit and is for this awesome community^^. I don't mean to be cocky, its not 'bellow' me or anything, I just don't like contests is all.


lol completely agree, which is why I didn't spend hours or days slaving over it. I coulda spent weeks on it and not be chosen and there goes that. I volunteered to submit an entry, and I like the communnity so ya.

Oh yah since this thread slowed down and mines probably pages back, here's my entry again lol

http://animestocks.com/TL-hoodies.jpg
tioemme
Profile Joined November 2010
Italy4 Posts
November 17 2010 14:34 GMT
#417
i also did a mockup on some blank shirts:
[image loading]
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
November 17 2010 14:43 GMT
#418
On November 17 2010 23:34 tioemme wrote:
i also did a mockup on some blank shirts:
[image loading]


I like it, but the shirt feels empty... like there is a lot of action in the middle of the shirt, and then nothing else surrounding.

Just my opinion, but I like the tough horse design!

:D
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Arterial
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1039 Posts
November 17 2010 22:50 GMT
#419
Yeah, I personally find it too busy in the middle, with nothing else going on. I also like the TL Horse more, looks more majestic.
savior & jaedong
laste
Profile Joined November 2008
Bulgaria242 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-17 23:41:49
November 17 2010 23:40 GMT
#420
On November 15 2010 18:09 tioemme wrote:
hi i'm new to the forum but i've been lurking since the beta :D
i did this in my spare time so feel free to comment/rate/hate it
hope you like it
+ Show Spoiler +
[img ]http://i53.tinypic.com/2mm8mrk.png

edit:
i also made a version with some stuff added to the logo itself:
[image loading]
[/img]

those illustrations are absolutely fierce, I love them, idk if they'll make the shirts but you should definitely add some colour to them and pass them around as backgrounds pr sth, it'd be awesome. great work.
Everybody will be in bronze soon, because Tasteless will have all our ladder points.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ByuN 199
CosmosSc2 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1900
GuemChi 1271
Artosis 658
910 41
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever303
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 215
minikerr8
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox650
Other Games
summit1g8672
Day[9].tv705
shahzam619
C9.Mang0317
Trikslyr47
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick580
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• Hinosc 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur709
• Day9tv705
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 9m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 21h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.