• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9350 users

TL:A! Player Registration - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Pesti
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1 Post
August 03 2010 10:43 GMT
#121
Battle.net ID: Pesti
Division: Di4mond
Points: 253
R4ce: Zerg
Why you deserve a g4me: "I like Turtles" ( and i know u like them 2)
Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.
Uhlan
Profile Joined April 2010
United States51 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 13:02:11
August 03 2010 12:39 GMT
#122
Battle.net ID: Kenny
Division: Diamond
Points: 340
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Bair
Profile Joined May 2010
United States698 Posts
August 03 2010 13:48 GMT
#123
Battle.net ID: Dopplewalk
Division: Diamond
Points: 320
Race: Zerg
Why I deserve a game: More importantly, why don't I deserve a game? Ha! I am competent enough to put on a decent show, and witty enough to say something smart (or something stupid) and I go down in flames.

Besides, all the other posters have "Why you deserve a game" which leads me to believe they are all talking about me and supporting me.
In Roaches I Rust.
FatkiddsLag
Profile Joined May 2010
United States413 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-05 05:19:45
August 03 2010 17:36 GMT
#124
Battle.net ID: FatKiddsLag
Division: Diamond
Points: 303
Race: Protoss
Why I deserve a game: I don't do that 4 gate crap. I'm a macro player who will be back to high level diamond play once my gf gets off my cock and lets me actually play some sc. If nonY does that phoenix nonsense I'm going to wreck his face.

Edit: back in Diamond again
deth2munkies
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4051 Posts
August 03 2010 18:11 GMT
#125
Battle.net ID: Svelte.708
Divisionlatinum
Points: 0
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I won all 5 of my placement matches! That means I'm really good, right?

If I win, I will have Cafepress make me an "I beat NonY t-shirt."
BBC
Profile Joined February 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 21:21:33
August 03 2010 21:18 GMT
#126
Battle.net ID:Street
Division: Platinum
Points:350
Race:Random
Why you deserve a game: My friends (cookienim) refuses to leave me alone about registering, probably because he is afraid of losing to Nony alone. Also, I can compete with Nony's devilish good looks.
Endymion
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States3701 Posts
August 04 2010 00:27 GMT
#127
Battle.net ID: Endymion
Division: Diamond
Points: ~500
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Because I can beat Nony at OSU!, he needs a reason not to cry himself to sleep each night.
Have you considered the MMO-Champion forum? You are just as irrational and delusional with the right portion of nostalgic populism. By the way: The old Brood War was absolutely unplayable
All Quiet
Profile Joined July 2010
United States62 Posts
August 04 2010 02:29 GMT
#128
Battle.net ID: Prots
Division: Silver
Points: At present 195
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I'm silver and I'm ballsy enough to want to try to beat NonY. I am not one of those boobs who 4 gates all the time; I actually think about my play. This, however, means that I play like IdrA or TLO, both of whom I watch frequently, but are suited to playing against good players. I pretty much always get rushed. I play random, but I'm throwing in my bit as toss, which is one of the more entertaining races. I won't GG until all of my troops, probes, and buildings are gone. Never GG.
The meek shall inherit the earth. The rest of us are going to the stars.
Harbinger13
Profile Joined August 2010
United States9 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 21:15:23
August 04 2010 06:11 GMT
#129
Battle.net ID: Harbinger.398
Division: Platinum
Points: 117
Race: Random
Why I deserve a game: I could show off my awesome spam clicking apm and poor micro to the world! Plus I play random, who doesn't like that ?

P.S. Nony ain't got nothin on this

Edit: added character code
memcpy
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States459 Posts
August 04 2010 11:58 GMT
#130
Battle.net ID: memcpy.151
Division: Diamond
Points: 400
Race: Zerguu
Why you deserve a game: I play zerg. lolz. blaarauguguh!
F.Lamer
Profile Joined June 2010
Germany5 Posts
August 04 2010 12:35 GMT
#131
Battle.net ID: FLamer.232
Division: platinum
Points: ~100
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Because the Arbiterssss video on youtube made me a big Nony fan ;D
And because i really like to fight good players, i always learn more from lost games
kh4n
Profile Joined May 2010
United States14 Posts
August 04 2010 14:24 GMT
#132
Battle.net ID: DarkLicH.830
Division: Diamond
Points: ~350
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I'm an old guy like NonY! Relatively speaking of course - just turned 25. I've been a long time lurker on these forums and want to get more involved in both the TL community and SC2 as a whole. I'm a long time RTS player with the "predator" instinct White-rA referred to in one of his interviews. I think I have what it takes to put up a good fight.
Rakgoska
Profile Joined July 2010
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 19:53:09
August 04 2010 19:38 GMT
#133
Plz delete as im working that day >.<
Look to the sky just before you die, it's the last time you will.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
August 04 2010 20:29 GMT
#134
Battle.net ID: Mordrid
Division: Diamond
Points: ~300
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:
I'm a man,
I have the swiftness of a coursing river,
With all the force of a great typhoon,
And all the strength of a raging fire,
And I am also as mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
aeoliant
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada361 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 21:07:32
August 04 2010 21:07 GMT
#135
Battle.net ID: aeoliant
Division: Platinum
Points: 63
Race: Random
Why I deserve a game: I named my child Tyler
BloodNGlory
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1 Post
August 04 2010 21:28 GMT
#136
Battle.net ID: BloodNGlory.547
Division: NONE
Points: NONE
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because I have a record of 3-0! I am UNBEATABLE. Also because this event convinced me to finally register after 7 months of lurking these boards!
Zenth
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada7 Posts
August 05 2010 02:00 GMT
#137
Battle.net ID: Naik
Division: Diamond
Points: 273
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Because i enjoy pain and humiliation.
ClanOverdosed
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
691 Posts
August 05 2010 02:09 GMT
#138
Battle.net ID: Ender
Division: Platinum
Points: 174
Race: Protoss
Why I deserve a game: Because I am a very bright young man that rather do something with my life than to give it to the streets and have nothing in life.
Overdosed--www.overdosed.net
AlienAlias
Profile Joined June 2009
United States324 Posts
August 05 2010 02:45 GMT
#139
Battle.net ID: AlienAlias.352
Division: Platinum
Points:283
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I'm good at spamming APM early. Very good. So good, that I often forget to build my first overlord because I'm too busy spamming APM. If I spent $500 on APMTECHNOLOGY, my keyboard would glow red for atleast 30 seconds before I freaked out and realized I forgot my overlord.
Also, because I'm probably going to be the last post trying to sign up for this considering in 1 hour 20 minutes (EST) it will already be august 5th.
TLsixOfour
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada6 Posts
August 05 2010 05:21 GMT
#140


Battle.net ID: TLsixofour
Division: Diamond
Points: 352
Race: Protoss

Why you deserve a game: I think i deserve to have a game because i think i can show those thousands of people watching that a joe that can really pull something off vs a pro
ive never played beta and i just picked this game up from scratch , and every now and then people i play with ask me if im team liquid and i always wondered what that was , then i go on google and look for team liquid and i find this amazing thread about how i can play infront of thousands of people and show them how good i can really be . ive always just wanted to be a pro at this game and now i see this as a chance to really be one. make it or break it hope u give me the chance to play against ur pros

p.s. my name is not biting team liquid its ACURA TL
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 41m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.