• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9481 users

TL:A! Player Registration - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
sYz-Adrenaline
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1850 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 18:47:26
August 02 2010 18:46 GMT
#101
Battle.net ID: bliss.530
Division: diamond
Points: 386
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I only deserve a game as much as the next TL citizen
edit: I also check TL 24/7 T_T~~
Can you feel the rush?
iSiN
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1075 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-04 00:58:59
August 02 2010 18:47 GMT
#102
Battle.net ID: iSin
Division: Plat hyperion phi
Points: ~50
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I'm an all around nice guy TL contributor and long time member plus there are no more arbitersssssss for nony to own me with.
Also I used to be one of Incontrol's Students.
Grouty @HoN/PCKJ <--<333 || Jaedong Fan Cafe GFX
Kpyolysis32
Profile Joined April 2010
553 Posts
August 02 2010 19:06 GMT
#103
Battle.net ID: Kpyolysis
Division: Diamond
Points: 236
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:
Five reasons:
1. PvP is stupid as fuck so I'm going to be really mad the entire match and you'll probably get to laugh at me. It's just a big game of "Who can select Sentries and spam F-click the most." >=/
2. I have a friend with piano who can and will play the keyboard cat song over and over through ingame voice chat, to drive Nony crazy. By, the way: force the players to turn on ingame voice chat, it'll be waaay more fun that way
3. I had the idea of forcing the players to turn on ingame voice chat, which you love and respect me infinitely for
4. I'm actually not bad at this game
5. I lied, I only have 4, but 4 sucks as a number because it has a number of letters equal to its value and is the first nonprime integer, so I needed a number 5
Man, do I not keep this up to date, or what?
CaucasianAsian
Profile Blog Joined September 2005
Korea (South)11602 Posts
August 02 2010 19:20 GMT
#104
NAME: Caucasian
Division: Diamond
Points: 308
Race: Protoss
Why? Because I seek revenge on NonY for beating me in CSL. I SHALL SEEK MY REVENGE NONY!
Calendar@ Fish Server: `iOps]..Stark
Sworn
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada920 Posts
August 02 2010 19:31 GMT
#105
Battle.net ID: Sworn
Division: Diamond
Points: 400
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: I think it would be fun to play more games that are streamed to thousands of people and I would love to be able to show a good game to thousands of people.
"Duty is heavy as a mountain, death is light as a feather." CJ Entus Fighting! <3 Effort
ryanyhc
Profile Joined June 2010
United States8 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 20:16:46
August 02 2010 20:14 GMT
#106
Battle.net ID: NYHC #472 profile link
Division: Diamond
Points: 265
Race: Protoss

Why: I actually signed up for Make-A-Wish foundation and they told me it would be easier to just register through here than have them to go through the trouble of contacting you.
InToTheWannaB
Profile Joined September 2002
United States4770 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 20:43:17
August 02 2010 20:38 GMT
#107
Battle.net ID: InToTheWanna.822
Division: Platinum
Points: 152
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Because I'm a 8 year TL.net vet, and a SC/BW vet of 10+ years. Despite this I'm still awful enough that Nony will be able to roll me a number very funny ways and hey, aint that the point? I also try to help out the community when I can. I was a iccup mod for a while, and I try too make a effort with most of my posts on TL. Did I mention I am a awful awful payer?
When the spirit is not altogether slain, great loss teaches men and women to desire greatly, both for themselves and for others.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
August 02 2010 23:29 GMT
#108
Battle.net ID: Annul
Division: Gold
Points: ???
Race: BROtoss (currently)
Why you deserve a game: I invented the planetary fortress rush.
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
August 02 2010 23:48 GMT
#109
Battle.net ID: Darkness.933
Division: Not yet placed. Diamond in beta (top 10-ish...)
Points: ~400 phase 2 after 30 games.
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Why not?
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
gdroxor
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States639 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 03:17:11
August 03 2010 00:02 GMT
#110
Battle.net ID: gdroxor.320
Division: Platinum
Points: ~300
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because I'm goddamn awful and it would make for a hell of an entertaining TL Attack for everyone else.
dabomb321
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada32 Posts
August 03 2010 02:02 GMT
#111
Battle.net ID: iskra
Division: gold
Points: 10
Race: zerg
Why you deserve a game:

sup G. da bomb here (you can call me B). im interested in participatin in yo' bro(d)cast fellas.

first i wanna give props to plexa for bringin' this together you a real brother and a G..no homo


so, i dont know who this nony kid is but i be down for 1v1ing him, thug style...

word.

i hear he a reaaaal fan of thrown down those pro toss birdies but imma slap those fools down..straight up..you know what im sayin'?

you see..the difference between him and me is..imma predator..imma top DAWG.. you hear that NO NEE? imma shark and imma bite his white ass.

anyway my hoes be callin'so i gotta roll . remember if you need me..crank back three times and i be there yeaaaaaaaa

peace.

B.
My warstomp brings all the gnomes to the yard.
btway
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States879 Posts
August 03 2010 02:40 GMT
#112
Battle.net ID: Reticent
Division: Platinum
Points: 216
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: Worked my way up from Silver league, so the next logical step is to play a pro! :D
Starcraft and I met in February 2010<3
lycheejello
Profile Joined June 2010
United States59 Posts
August 03 2010 03:24 GMT
#113
Battle.net ID: lycheejello
Division: N/A (Diamond in beta)
Points: 5 placements remaining
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I'm so good at sc2 that ive been playing strictly 2v2s. Not only that, but ive been playing at a platinum level because the the ranking system obviously does not promote the best players to diamond. I will crush Nony. (or if not me, you should let faze play =D)
Rhyme
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1069 Posts
August 03 2010 04:06 GMT
#114
Battle.net ID: Rhyme.876
Division: Gold
Points: ~350
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I will lift (my hatchery) to gold.
dont ever say that
Ephemerality
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 07:23:21
August 03 2010 05:31 GMT
#115
Battle.net ID: Ephemerality 107
Division: Diamond
Points: 249 atm
Race: Random

I deserve a game because I like trying really wacky strategies and I guarantee that the game I play will be interesting. Also I've watched quite a few of Nony's games so I should be able to win hopefully.
FIGHT APATHY... or don't
Ai52487963
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom136 Posts
August 03 2010 05:36 GMT
#116
Battle.net ID: StevenSeagal.274
Division: Gold (got cheesed in placement matches 3 times in a row, honest!)
Points: 247
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I have made a lot of mistakes. But I've worked hard. I have no fear of death. More important, I don't fear life. I was born with a serious spiritual consciousness and for many years studied different paths. It's not over 'till the wolf howls!
Monokeros
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
United States2493 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 10:17:00
August 03 2010 06:01 GMT
#117
On August 03 2010 03:47 iSiN wrote:
Why you deserve a game: I'm an all around nice guy



WHAT?

Battle.net ID: Monokeros
Division: Diamond
Points: 302
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: I've been wanting to participate in TL:Attack since the first one with incontrol back during the [media] days, but couldnt because of the horrble port forwarding super lag problem that I was not allowed to fix. Now that sc2 allows me to play with multilple people I am super excite for TL:Attack. Oh and I got to D+ on iccup back when I played BW Yeah, I'm that good. Plexa is my real ID friend as well AND we chat on MSN like bff, I have so many GREAT reasons.
Keep the Dream Alive twitch.tv/monokerros
Jaxtile
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada2 Posts
August 03 2010 06:55 GMT
#118
Battle.net ID: Jaxtile
Division: Diamond
Points: ~250?
Race: Zerg
Why?
Nony is sooo scrub I could beat him with mass lings. Without speed upgrade, and with one overlord.
Jax Hax!
Darkn3ss
Profile Joined November 2009
United States717 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 06:59:16
August 03 2010 06:58 GMT
#119
Someone should really make a "Why you deserve a game" response-highlights thread. lol Some are fucking hilarious!
Dont quote me boy, cuz I aint saying shhh...
Therapist..
Profile Joined July 2010
United States57 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-03 10:00:42
August 03 2010 08:13 GMT
#120
Battle.net ID: Therapist.731
Division: Diamond
Points: 308
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I will beat Nony.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1062
Soulkey 246
Soma 215
sorry 144
Larva 111
Mind 72
ZerO 36
soO 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 18
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward245
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
WinterStarcraft697
Coldzera 682
Sick210
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.