• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:19
CEST 06:19
KST 13:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9986 users

TL:A! Player Registration - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Nighttmoon
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada12 Posts
August 02 2010 03:47 GMT
#61
Battle.net ID: CHZ
Division: Diamond
Points: 27X
Race: Terran!
Why you deserve a game: I like pie, and Starcraft 2. Well, i want to see how good progamers are. I will save the replay, and show it too my friends. They are going to look at it, and show more people. Then everyone will know played a Pro.
Zlasher
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States9129 Posts
August 02 2010 03:52 GMT
#62
Battle.net ID: Zlasher
Division: Platinum
Points: 244 atm
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Cuz I'm a hardcore moderator of peoples streams yo, Day9, LZ, PsyonicReaver, you name em. Not to mention I am terribad at SC2 and would love to get donked by Nony
Follow me: www.twitter.com/zlasher
Decko
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
August 02 2010 03:56 GMT
#63
Battle.net ID: Decko
Division: Unranked(was diamond in beta)
Points:0(230 in beta)
Race: Protoss
Why I deserve a game: "You can do what you want to whenever you want to, though it doesn't mean a thing, big nothing." - Elliott Smith

Also, I am a steed indeed.
Superman does good, you're doing well.
XazXio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States356 Posts
August 02 2010 04:06 GMT
#64
battle.net iD: sGmEliO
division: plat
points: 370+
race: random
why i deserve a game: I just love nony, plain and simple i want to play my favorite foreigner.
How does food become poo?
Clouttt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States33 Posts
August 02 2010 04:40 GMT
#65
Battle.net ID: Clout
Division: Platinum (Diamond top 10 during beta)
Points: Been out of town since the first two days of beta.. I think around 200.
Race: Random

Why... I was a 7 yaer veteran wc3 player, however I am BRAND NEW to sc since the beginning of beta. I played Nony on ladder during beta, and SHOULD HAVE WON. I'ma come back and SCHOOL this mang with mah pro random skills. I WANT IT SO BAD. THROW SOME D'S ON THAT BITCH.
If a beast cannot be tamed, it must be unleashed.
CowFu
Profile Joined June 2010
United States35 Posts
August 02 2010 04:43 GMT
#66
Battle.net ID: CowFu
Division: Platinum
Points: ~213
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: Because you overconfident noobs need to be set straight
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
August 02 2010 04:45 GMT
#67
On August 02 2010 08:40 Chriamon wrote:
Battle.net ID: Blaze.454
Division: Diamond
Points: ~250
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: I'm like Idra, only without the mechanics, strategy, and gamesense (and not quite so much rage).


LoL winner
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
bjornkavist
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada1235 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 04:48:09
August 02 2010 04:47 GMT
#68
Battle.net ID: Petrel
Division: Platinum
Race: Protoss
Points: I dunno like 200
Why: Because I loved TL Attack in BW, and I know that everything I do is a good talent toi have.
https://soundcloud.com/bbols
sAfuRos
Profile Joined March 2009
United States743 Posts
August 02 2010 04:59 GMT
#69
Battle.net ID: sAfuRos
Division: Diamond
Points: 257
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: When NonY was preparing for the last TSL and streaming his channel, i managed to get into a game with him on his livestream. He embarrassed me in front of all his fans, and now imma embarrass him
sAfuRos // twitch.tv/sAfuRos // contact for coaching
tirentu
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1257 Posts
August 02 2010 05:30 GMT
#70
Battle.net ID: tirentu
Division: Platinum
Points: 285 (11-3)
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: I almost broke Cloud on TL Arena in BW (ignoring the fact that there were DTs in my base, of course). I can do the same to Nony!
CaptnIgnit
Profile Joined May 2010
United States192 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 05:37:37
August 02 2010 05:36 GMT
#71
Battle.net ID: Bounch.735
Division: Platinum
Points: 369
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Cause I love trash talk the hell out of the opponent (in good fun) and love doing silly games like this. I'm also kinda of a big deal.
Deleted User 47542
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1484 Posts
August 02 2010 05:50 GMT
#72
Battle.net ID: hyungbean
Division: Diamond
Points: 400ish
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Because I touch myself at night.
Baxter
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia45 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 05:58:35
August 02 2010 05:52 GMT
#73

EDIT: Wait I can't do it.. Im on the SEA server ... Delete pls.
*Max. 255 Chars
Ingy
Profile Joined April 2010
Thailand2 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 06:00:13
August 02 2010 05:58 GMT
#74
Battle.net ID : Joei
Division : Platinum
Points : 252
Race : Protoss
Why you deserve a game: haha i don't, which is why getting a chance would be so awesome!
ak1knight
Profile Joined April 2010
United States313 Posts
August 02 2010 06:13 GMT
#75
Battle.net ID: DarKnight
Division: Silver
Points: ~50
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Who doesn't want to see a noob get demolished by a pro?
w00t
Howdoom
Profile Joined May 2010
United States5 Posts
August 02 2010 06:15 GMT
#76
Battle.net ID: Wolfey.283
Division: Platinum
Points: ~100
Race: Protoss/Zerg
Why you deserve a game: My ex-girlfriend's name was Tyler and she cheated on me. This will make me feel better, unless I lose, which I would rage instead.
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
August 02 2010 06:22 GMT
#77
Battle.net ID: HellsAngel.260
Division: Platinum
Points: ~250
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: I like trying weird and wacky strategies, with some good timings, which generate generally interesting game play. I feel that my mechanics can really throw me off sometimes, and with the strategies, a better player could take them a lot farther.
youngminii
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia7514 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 06:27:35
August 02 2010 06:26 GMT
#78
Battle.net ID: Random.406 (youngminii.647 on SEA)
Division: Nil (Diamond on SEA)
Points: 0 (400+ on SEA)
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because TL:Attack needs flavour from all countries/servers! Plus Plexa, you feel guilty for beating me with a dirty proxy pylon tactic and so you can redeem your guilt by letting me play in this!
lalala
Dudeguy
Profile Joined May 2010
United States12 Posts
August 02 2010 06:30 GMT
#79
Battle.net ID: Virile.567
Division: Platinum
Points: ~250
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game:I like Starcraft, I'd like an attempt to play with the best, if only for a very short time.
Hrmm
Mrshmugles
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1 Post
August 02 2010 07:23 GMT
#80
Battle.net ID: MrShmugles
Division: Silver
Points: 270ish
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Cause all i do is craft and i aint talkin bout Mac&Cheese.
Diamond? You talking bout Diamond? Nigga we cant even get to Gold!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft394
RuFF_SC2 210
Nina 87
-ZergGirl 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2162
Bale 20
sorry 17
yabsab 15
Terrorterran 10
910 10
Icarus 3
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 671
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1119
taco 546
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox825
Other Games
summit1g8723
Day[9].tv462
WinterStarcraft341
C9.Mang0291
Livibee161
Maynarde129
Sick126
ViBE94
ArmadaUGS54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick868
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream148
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Stunt288
Other Games
• Day9tv462
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 41m
Stellar Fest
8h 41m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.