• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:31
CEST 10:31
KST 17:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9481 users

TL:A! Player Registration - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Community
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
CitanZero
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States56 Posts
August 02 2010 07:39 GMT
#81
Battle.net ID: CitanZero
Division: Diamond
Points: 285
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because I've sat late into the night many times watching youtube videos of his games, admiring his ability, wishing I could be in the game instead of watching.
Yttrasil
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden651 Posts
August 02 2010 07:48 GMT
#82
Battle.net ID: Yttrasil
Division: Higher than your mom? (plat)
Points: Over 9000? (300ish)
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: Quoting Firebathero from the Battle.net attack show in Korea "To all the battlenet users, I want them to fear progamers. There are many that think they, themselves, can be a progamer and win some games. I want those people NEVER to even THINK about those foolishness. I am going to send them to a far far distant place called Disneyland."

So this is the reason I'm gonna show you how inferior we normal casual players actually are and I want to hear the commentators mock my play!
Meh
GhostBusters
Profile Joined July 2010
United States198 Posts
August 02 2010 08:55 GMT
#83
Battle.net ID: Smiggins
Division: Diamond
Points: 235
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game: becuz i want the chance to beat a pro!
Yut, bellybuttons.
Astarwulf
Profile Joined May 2010
United States63 Posts
August 02 2010 09:04 GMT
#84
Battle.net ID: Astarwulf
Division: Diamond
Points: 400
Race: Protoss
Why? Well because that's why!
Believer
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden212 Posts
August 02 2010 09:38 GMT
#85
Battle.net ID: Believer
Division: Would probably be plat/diamond if I had cared to play ladder after release
Points: -
Race: Anything you want me to crush you with.
Why you deserve a game: Why the hell not? I'm awesome.
Errare humanum est, ignoscere divinum
CynanMachae
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
Canada1459 Posts
August 02 2010 09:41 GMT
#86
Battle.net ID: Cynan
Division: Platinum
Points: around 300
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: Because I eat phoenixes for breakfast (when I'm not making them myself)
Jang Yoon Chul hwaiting!
Mikilatov
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States3897 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 10:30:29
August 02 2010 10:22 GMT
#87
Battle.net ID: Mikilatov
Division: Plat (Only played 6 games, I'm 6-0)
Points: Something terrible.
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: <3 TLAttack, <3 Nony, <3 SC2. I'm 6-0 post release (played about 800 games in beta), and would like my first loss to be against Nony. Plus I'd love to cook up some sort of entertaining build, that will most likely fail horribly, for it.
♥ I used to lasso the shit out of your tournaments =( ♥ | Much is my hero. | zizi yO~ | Be Nice, TL.
Zamiel
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States211 Posts
August 02 2010 12:09 GMT
#88
Battle.net ID: Zamiel
Division: Plat
Points: ~300
Race: P
Why you deserve a game: Because I would mother Nony's children.
"Mech is at the store buying groceries and you attack him at home. You burn his house down. And then he comes home and puts out the fire, and then you burn down the grocery store so he can't buy more groceries."
Rejuvenation
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada128 Posts
August 02 2010 15:04 GMT
#89
Battle.net ID : Rejuvenation
Division : Diamond
Points : 300, ill get 400 by 7th =)
Race : PROtoss
Why you deserve a game : Because i just got playing this game, i am currently at a decent level and i would like to step up my game by having pro and amateur tips. I wasn't so bad at BW and quit for WoW =( but im hoping to play this game for a while if i can get any good.
Dezzimal
Profile Joined April 2009
United States148 Posts
August 02 2010 15:32 GMT
#90
Battle.net ID : dez.853
Division : Bronze on beta, none yet on live.
Points: N/A
Race: Terran.

Why I deserve a game: I have an urgent need to be violated. This is my only chance to contribute my creative gameplay to the TL community in any form.
Biochemist
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States1008 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 16:13:07
August 02 2010 16:09 GMT
#91
This is noon on Friday, August 6th for us PST dwellers, yes? If so, I'd like to register!

Battle.net ID: Igakusei.364
Division: Not placed yet, but 3-0 in placement matches so far, lol. I was a C zerg in SC1, but have no freaking clue how anything works in SC2 yet so I'll probably get rolled by anyone in platinum or diamond with a clue.
Race: Random
Why you deserve a game: I'll help you with your science homework.
vol_
Profile Joined May 2010
Australia1608 Posts
August 02 2010 16:20 GMT
#92
On August 02 2010 08:46 Simiard wrote:
Battle.net ID: Simiard
Division: Silver
Points: 167
Race: Zerg
Why you deserve a game:
I wanna to be the very best. Like no one ever was. To test pros is my real test. To face them is my cause. I will travel across Char searching far and wide. Teach zerglings the power that's inside! FOR THE SWARM! Gott'a own them all. It's you and me, I know it's my destiny. FOR THE SWARM! ohh you're my best friend. In a world we must defend. Gotta' own them all oh so true. You teach me and I'll beat you. FOOR THEEE SWAARM


I Vote this guy!!!
Jaedong gives me a deep resonance.
Psychopomp
Profile Joined April 2010
United States237 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 16:23:21
August 02 2010 16:22 GMT
#93
Battle.net ID: Psychopomp
Division: Diamond
Points: 312
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Pheonixes in PvP absolutely wipe the floor with me in a hilarious manner?
MokuZ
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States25 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 17:42:14
August 02 2010 16:47 GMT
#94
Battle.net ID:MokuZ
Division: Platinum
Points:311
Race: Zerg
Why I deserve a game: I have played years of BW... in isolated LAN so while I have played a while, my style is quite terrible and my habits are bad and hard to unlearn, but makes the games look interesting at least.
SoLaR[i.C]
Profile Blog Joined August 2003
United States2969 Posts
August 02 2010 17:04 GMT
#95
ID: Macht
Division: Diamond
Points: 257
Race: Terran
Why: I've got a heavy metal mouth that hurls obscenity
SichuanPanda
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1542 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 17:13:52
August 02 2010 17:13 GMT
#96
Battle.net ID: SichuanPanda.143
Division: Platinum
Points: ~200
Race: Random
Why I Deserve a Game: I've played RTS games for the better part of ten years and always wanted to face a pro just to see how I stack up. In WC3 I actually had the luck of facing WeRRa.ShowTime in four matches (I actually took one game from him) and quite simply am looking for a similar opportunity in SC2. The games versus Show taught me more in four games than I would have learned in months of ladder. Also I'm a Panda.
i-bonjwa
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-02 18:25:48
August 02 2010 18:11 GMT
#97
Battle Net ID: Pandain.459
Division: Plat
Points: ~250
Race: Zerg
Why I deserve a game: If you don't let me play, I will personally eat Gretorp.
+ Show Spoiler +
Actually I can't play, I just wanted to put this cause I felt it would be an automatic win :/
Zoltan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States656 Posts
August 02 2010 18:34 GMT
#98
Battle.net ID: Zoltan.472
Division: Diamond
Points: ~300
Race: Terran
Why you deserve a game: Chill embarrases me in all my threads and I want revenge
'HOW LONG HAVE THOSE REAPERS BEEN KILLING MY PROBES?!?!
WashCycle
Profile Joined June 2010
United States8 Posts
August 02 2010 18:38 GMT
#99
Battle Net ID: WashCycle
Division: None 1/0 That is how BA I am I they didn't even have a division BA enough for me.
Points: 0 Who needs points?
Race: Protoss I <3 White-Ra skillz and since love conquers all I will conquer this pro.
Why I deserve a game: Because my insults alone will make the pro cry and surrender before I even engage him in battle.
Charge the enemy so long as their is life. - Random Chinese Fortune Cookie
dOpa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States166 Posts
August 02 2010 18:43 GMT
#100
Battle.net ID: dOpa
Division: Diamond
Points: 339
Race: Protoss
Why you deserve a game: Because I'll be there if selected.
Graduate School = SC2 Hiatus
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 29m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1062
Soulkey 246
Soma 215
sorry 144
Larva 111
Mind 72
ZerO 36
soO 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
scan(afreeca) 18
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Counter-Strike
edward245
Other Games
summit1g8473
singsing1119
WinterStarcraft697
Coldzera 682
Sick210
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick724
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2235
League of Legends
• Jankos1790
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 29m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.