• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:22
CEST 02:22
KST 09:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7548 users

The Ultimate Headphone/Audio Thread. Seriously - Page 22

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 47 Next All
Mackem
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom470 Posts
February 12 2013 17:11 GMT
#421
I need some headphones for bassy music as well as the odd bit of pop, rock and kpop. Got a big head, ears and wear glasses haha. Had a pair of M-Audio Q40s and they clamped far too hard on my jaw, even after stretching. I tried the DT770 Pros but they sounded a bit 'distant to me', earcups were the best I've tried by far. Anyone recommend something in the £75-£130 range?
Do you need a pole? I ask because your logical leaps are becoming logical vaults and your mental gymnastics are Olympic standard.
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-19 05:50:52
February 12 2013 18:40 GMT
#422
I am really liking the Koss Prodj-100's. Good mids and highs (specially female voices) at a great price ($55 on amazon- $80MSRP- so might be too low for your budget). I don't like too much bass either but haven't heard much hip-hop stuff on it yet (haven't heard the phones too long in general) so can't say definitively on that. I suggest trying them out. They might be somewhat clampy (probably fixable for most, though I am recovering from dislocated jaw so can't speak unbiasedly). Some people recommend trying out the m50 pads on them for better comfort/sound but still have to try that out in the next few weeks. Seemingly good for K-pop people. I can't compare to other headphones though so take my word for what it is.
edit: I took them back. Too clampy and not using them as much as I thought due to other reasons.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Efekkt
Profile Joined August 2012
United States68 Posts
February 13 2013 01:24 GMT
#423
Audio-Technica - ATH-PRO700MK2 or Sennheiser PC 360 for directional sound in CS:GO and also clear bass for music? I like the overall package of the PC 360 but they are hard to find in stock and much more expensive, just need to know if I'm going to be disappointed with the AT's performance in games but if they will sex my ears anyways and have directional sound then having a separate mic doesn't bother me.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 13 2013 08:19 GMT
#424
Will they ever re-produce the premium version of DT770?
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 17 2013 13:27 GMT
#425
Come on. This thread went to sleep all of a sudden?
Rossbacher
Profile Joined April 2011
28 Posts
February 18 2013 15:23 GMT
#426
Hey guys,

I'm looking for new headphones. I want to use them while on the train or at work, so they should be suited for a lot transportation.

Music: Well I pretty much like any kind of music. I also listen to a lot of podcast. As such I'm looking for a good allround solution. I tried the Sennheiser HD 558 (or was it 555?) at the local electronics store and really liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I'd have to use an adapter to connect it to my phone and for mobil use that's just an invitation to break it eventually. So my question would be if anyone can recommend similar headphones that can be connected to phone / mp3 player without needing an adapter.

Cheers!
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 22:55:00
February 18 2013 16:00 GMT
#427
On February 13 2013 17:19 llIH wrote:
Will they ever re-produce the premium version of DT770?


Unlikely, since the DT770, DT880 and DT990 series is being replaced by the DT70, DT80 and DT90.



On February 13 2013 10:24 Efekkt wrote:
Audio-Technica - ATH-PRO700MK2 or Sennheiser PC 360 for directional sound in CS:GO and also clear bass for music? I like the overall package of the PC 360 but they are hard to find in stock and much more expensive, just need to know if I'm going to be disappointed with the AT's performance in games but if they will sex my ears anyways and have directional sound then having a separate mic doesn't bother me.


The PC 360 should be better (in the context of FPS sound) by the virtue of being from Sennheiser, being gaming headphones, and being open-back. Never heard of the ATH-PRO700MK2 so I can't comment on them. You might like the bass on the ATH-PRO700MK2 more, but again, no evidence in either direction because they're pretty niche products. Closed headphones often have nicer bass, at least for the general public.


On February 19 2013 00:23 Rossbacher wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm looking for new headphones. I want to use them while on the train or at work, so they should be suited for a lot transportation.

Music: Well I pretty much like any kind of music. I also listen to a lot of podcast. As such I'm looking for a good allround solution. I tried the Sennheiser HD 558 (or was it 555?) at the local electronics store and really liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I'd have to use an adapter to connect it to my phone and for mobil use that's just an invitation to break it eventually. So my question would be if anyone can recommend similar headphones that can be connected to phone / mp3 player without needing an adapter.

Cheers!


You forgot a price range. Also depends on how much isolation you want or need for your workplace.

Could easily go for a V-Moda, maybe the ATH-M50, or even better, try looking at IEMs. Or look for headphones that have a 3.5mm plug, which excludes a lot of the upper headphones which aren't suited to travelling anyways. AKG K167 might also warrant a look.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Rossbacher
Profile Joined April 2011
28 Posts
February 18 2013 22:21 GMT
#428
Thanks for the answer As for the price, I would not want to spend more than EUR 150,- if there was not a very good reason for it.
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
February 18 2013 22:43 GMT
#429
On February 12 2013 14:28 billy5000 wrote:
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones, and my primary use is at the library (I'm usually at the library). I have some questions.

How does the DT 770 feel for the people who wear glasses?

I mainly listen to music via a laptop, so I guess the 250 Ohm version is out of the question. That leaves 80 and 32 Ohm versions. Any advice on which to choose? If need be, I'm also willing to spend ~80 bucks on an amplifier.

How well do the headphones minimize noise to the people nearby?

I'm also considering the M50's. Seems like both have "good enough" sound quality, so my priority is comfort over everything else.

Thanks
I have DT770 Pros (the 32 Ohm 88th Anniversary Edition set) and they are very comfortable with glasses. They block out noise like crazy (I couldn't hear my old blue switch mechanical keyboard when wearing them) and they don't leak a lot of sound at all. They're the perfect headphone for me but that is because I listen to a fairly large amount of bass music (especially when I play Starcraft. One of my HOTS accounts is named after an late 80s/early 90s Miami bass DJ), but they are perfectly serviceable for anything, and if I find the bass to be too much for something I just EQ it down a bit and the issue is solved.

I tried the M50s and I prefer the DT770 in terms of comfort, but I have dumbo ears.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 19 2013 01:19 GMT
#430
I like the white cushion on the DT770.

Do any of T70 T80 T90 have white cushions?
drew-chan
Profile Joined July 2009
Malaysia1517 Posts
February 19 2013 03:44 GMT
#431
On February 19 2013 07:43 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 14:28 billy5000 wrote:
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones, and my primary use is at the library (I'm usually at the library). I have some questions.

How does the DT 770 feel for the people who wear glasses?

I mainly listen to music via a laptop, so I guess the 250 Ohm version is out of the question. That leaves 80 and 32 Ohm versions. Any advice on which to choose? If need be, I'm also willing to spend ~80 bucks on an amplifier.

How well do the headphones minimize noise to the people nearby?

I'm also considering the M50's. Seems like both have "good enough" sound quality, so my priority is comfort over everything else.

Thanks
I have DT770 Pros (the 32 Ohm 88th Anniversary Edition set) and they are very comfortable with glasses. They block out noise like crazy (I couldn't hear my old blue switch mechanical keyboard when wearing them) and they don't leak a lot of sound at all. They're the perfect headphone for me but that is because I listen to a fairly large amount of bass music (especially when I play Starcraft. One of my HOTS accounts is named after an late 80s/early 90s Miami bass DJ), but they are perfectly serviceable for anything, and if I find the bass to be too much for something I just EQ it down a bit and the issue is solved.

I tried the M50s and I prefer the DT770 in terms of comfort, but I have dumbo ears.


A moderately priced DAC/AMP can run the 250 ohm from a laptop pretty well from personal experience. Personally I prefer Denon's or ATH's when i'm wearing glasses and Beyers when I'm on contacts.
...
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
February 19 2013 04:13 GMT
#432
On February 19 2013 10:19 llIH wrote:
I like the white cushion on the DT770.

Do any of T70 T80 T90 have white cushions?


Do you mean the silvery velour cushions? I don't believe so since my T1 is black, but they're all black velour as well, so don't be discouraged. Same material, different colour.
There is no one like you in the universe.
EchOne
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States2906 Posts
February 19 2013 05:43 GMT
#433
Hey Teamliquid! I'm in need of a new listening device for the purpose of listening to music while jogging or otherwise working out. I'm cheap so I don't want to spend over 30 USD on this since it'll only be for exercise, not home listening. Do you guys have any recommendations for an earbud or IEM or some other listening solution in that price point?
面白くない世の中, 面白くすればいいさ
Sedzz
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Australia391 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-20 07:30:47
February 20 2013 07:28 GMT
#434
Hey TL.

So recently my Sennheiser MM70i's died. So I'm looking for a new pair of earphones for my iphone to listen to music and skype with.

They must be in-ear and must have noise isolation properties, as well as a microphone. I'm looking to spend around $50.

I was looking at the Sennheiser MM30i's because I was really impressed with the 70's and I read up there's not much different between 30 and 70.

Thanks
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 20 2013 14:59 GMT
#435
Can anyone explain how the different models of Beyerdynamic headphones sound in relation to their electrical resistance?

250
80
32
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-21 22:53:13
February 21 2013 18:19 GMT
#436
On February 19 2013 12:44 drew-chan wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 19 2013 07:43 Ben... wrote:
On February 12 2013 14:28 billy5000 wrote:
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones, and my primary use is at the library (I'm usually at the library). I have some questions.

How does the DT 770 feel for the people who wear glasses?

I mainly listen to music via a laptop, so I guess the 250 Ohm version is out of the question. That leaves 80 and 32 Ohm versions. Any advice on which to choose? If need be, I'm also willing to spend ~80 bucks on an amplifier.

How well do the headphones minimize noise to the people nearby?

I'm also considering the M50's. Seems like both have "good enough" sound quality, so my priority is comfort over everything else.

Thanks
I have DT770 Pros (the 32 Ohm 88th Anniversary Edition set) and they are very comfortable with glasses. They block out noise like crazy (I couldn't hear my old blue switch mechanical keyboard when wearing them) and they don't leak a lot of sound at all. They're the perfect headphone for me but that is because I listen to a fairly large amount of bass music (especially when I play Starcraft. One of my HOTS accounts is named after an late 80s/early 90s Miami bass DJ), but they are perfectly serviceable for anything, and if I find the bass to be too much for something I just EQ it down a bit and the issue is solved.

I tried the M50s and I prefer the DT770 in terms of comfort, but I have dumbo ears.


A moderately priced DAC/AMP can run the 250 ohm from a laptop pretty well from personal experience. Personally I prefer Denon's or ATH's when i'm wearing glasses and Beyers when I'm on contacts.



Did some more research and ended up getting the a900x since I just wanted an easy listening pair of headphones at the library as opposed to the bass heavy m50 or dt770. Best decision ever. Super comfy, and the mids are just amazing..I just tested it with sarah mclachlan's angel and wow..

I never realized how sophisticated hi-hats can sound.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
TangYiChen
Profile Joined March 2011
Korea (South)195 Posts
February 21 2013 18:42 GMT
#437
On February 19 2013 07:43 Ben... wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 14:28 billy5000 wrote:
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones, and my primary use is at the library (I'm usually at the library). I have some questions.

How does the DT 770 feel for the people who wear glasses?

I mainly listen to music via a laptop, so I guess the 250 Ohm version is out of the question. That leaves 80 and 32 Ohm versions. Any advice on which to choose? If need be, I'm also willing to spend ~80 bucks on an amplifier.

How well do the headphones minimize noise to the people nearby?

I'm also considering the M50's. Seems like both have "good enough" sound quality, so my priority is comfort over everything else.

Thanks
I have DT770 Pros (the 32 Ohm 88th Anniversary Edition set) and they are very comfortable with glasses. They block out noise like crazy (I couldn't hear my old blue switch mechanical keyboard when wearing them) and they don't leak a lot of sound at all. They're the perfect headphone for me but that is because I listen to a fairly large amount of bass music (especially when I play Starcraft. One of my HOTS accounts is named after an late 80s/early 90s Miami bass DJ), but they are perfectly serviceable for anything, and if I find the bass to be too much for something I just EQ it down a bit and the issue is solved.

I tried the M50s and I prefer the DT770 in terms of comfort, but I have dumbo ears.


I have DT770 Pro 80 Ohms, and my bro has M50s. I definitely like my DT770s more, but they aren't as portable as the M50s. How do you drive your DT770s, if you do at all? I don't think the 32s need an amp if I remember correctly, but I use a Fiio E11 for my cans. But yeah, the main problem I find with them is they're so bulky But very very comfortable
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 22 2013 00:13 GMT
#438
On February 20 2013 23:59 llIH wrote:
Can anyone explain how the different models of Beyerdynamic headphones sound in relation to their electrical resistance?

250
80
32

Many claim that the 80 is bassiest.

It could be because it's a Pro version (Premium is available typically in 32, 250, 600; Pro in 80 and 250; with exceptions), which clamp a little harder and thus could have a better seal and more bass. Compared to Pro 250, it has lower impedance, so a source with higher output impedance would effectively shift the FR towards midbass slightly (and more so for the 80 ohms version than for a higher-impedance version).

I haven't heard more than one of the models personally, so I can't say from experience. That said, there may be some sample-to-sample variance at play; age of the pads is another factor, etc. So even somebody who has experienced multiple versions side-by-side in the wild may not really have good data points, so to speak.


On February 22 2013 03:19 billy5000 wrote:
Did some more research and ended up getting the a900x since I just wanted an easy listening pair of headphones at the library as opposed to the bass heavy m50 or dt770. Best decision ever. Super comfy, and the mids are just amazing..I just tested it with sarah mclachlan's angel and wow..

I never realized how sophisticated hi-hats can sound.

I dunno, I rarely realize things about instruments except by playing them or hearing them live. Sorry, just a snide elitist put-down for the day for the quota.
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
February 23 2013 04:28 GMT
#439
On February 19 2013 14:43 EchOne wrote:
Hey Teamliquid! I'm in need of a new listening device for the purpose of listening to music while jogging or otherwise working out. I'm cheap so I don't want to spend over 30 USD on this since it'll only be for exercise, not home listening. Do you guys have any recommendations for an earbud or IEM or some other listening solution in that price point?


Any headphones work really, depending on how much isolation. Hard to recommend because it depends on how abusive you will be with them, and that there's very few differences at this extreme low end, and you will probably not hear the differences when you're working out anyways, just try a pair of $15-20 headphones at a local store and if they work, good, and if they don't, use the rest to try another pair. :/ random, but basically only thing I could recommend.


On February 22 2013 09:13 Myrmidon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 22 2013 03:19 billy5000 wrote:
Did some more research and ended up getting the a900x since I just wanted an easy listening pair of headphones at the library as opposed to the bass heavy m50 or dt770. Best decision ever. Super comfy, and the mids are just amazing..I just tested it with sarah mclachlan's angel and wow..

I never realized how sophisticated hi-hats can sound.

I dunno, I rarely realize things about instruments except by playing them or hearing them live. Sorry, just a snide elitist put-down for the day for the quota.


:3 Bad closed versus good open headphones usually blows people's minds. At least those who don't need the bass.

Live ftw though.
There is no one like you in the universe.
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-26 16:59:09
February 26 2013 16:58 GMT
#440
Im looking specifically for a cheap headset to be ordered online in UK

From reading OP, looking for something like closed, Supra-aural.. wired also good

I previously used one of these [http://www.amazon.co.uk/Microsoft-LifeChat-LX-3000-New-Packaging/dp/B000JSDOMO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361897515&sr=8-1]

but the mic wire broke eventually.. It lasted about a year

Need something good quality that wont break easily, to take to thousands of hours of usage pretty fast. I dont throw things around, but it might get bumped a bit. My old ones in particular had a mic/audio control attached to the headset wire - but it floated on the wire when i was sitting and was pretty big, enough to tug on the wire quite a bit if it got dropped a little and thats probably what broke it

Looking for low budget but solid, something like £20. Maaaybe £50 if its worth it (convince me). It needs to have decent microphone for skype etc - I use headset mic all the time. It terms of bleeding noise, maybe open would be acceptable? But my MX-browns (keyboard) wake people up, and i have audio loud.

Thanks for any recommendations or ideas
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 134
SpeCial 108
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1562
Rain 1545
Artosis 623
910 58
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3609
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox221
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam560
JimRising 393
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft272
Maynarde130
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 110
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP58
• davetesta26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21504
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 38m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.