• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:55
CEST 03:55
KST 10:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8443 users

The Ultimate Headphone/Audio Thread. Seriously - Page 21

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 47 Next All
EuSpex
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany73 Posts
January 31 2013 21:46 GMT
#401
Hey guys...

maybe you can help me out and give some advice for buying new headphones.
So here is my description for what I'm searching about:

Since I will move into an apartment-sharing community I need some headphones. I listen to a wide variety of music: classic, techno, ambient, trance some hip hop and other stuff. So I would like to have good sound quality and not just dominating bass.
Another thing is, that I got quite a bunch of headphones (logitech, sennheiser, creative) and they all broke within 2 years (start to crackle, 1 side completely broke, high infrequence noise (just by casual usage)). So I will not buy ANY gaming gear headphones EVER again.

I'm searching for something like in this order:
high consistency / quality > comfortable > good sound for music purpose only

I would spend around 100++ € if I don't have to buy over and over again. I really hate buying 3 times crap I wont make this mistake another time. I want quality and will pay for quality.

Any suggestion?

Xorphene
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom492 Posts
February 07 2013 13:45 GMT
#402
On February 01 2013 06:46 EuSpex wrote:
Hey guys...

maybe you can help me out and give some advice for buying new headphones.
So here is my description for what I'm searching about:

Since I will move into an apartment-sharing community I need some headphones. I listen to a wide variety of music: classic, techno, ambient, trance some hip hop and other stuff. So I would like to have good sound quality and not just dominating bass.
Another thing is, that I got quite a bunch of headphones (logitech, sennheiser, creative) and they all broke within 2 years (start to crackle, 1 side completely broke, high infrequence noise (just by casual usage)). So I will not buy ANY gaming gear headphones EVER again.

I'm searching for something like in this order:
high consistency / quality > comfortable > good sound for music purpose only

I would spend around 100++ € if I don't have to buy over and over again. I really hate buying 3 times crap I wont make this mistake another time. I want quality and will pay for quality.

Any suggestion?



Shure SRH-840
T: Polt, Fantasy, Flash, Jjakji. P: HerO, Rain, Grubby, SoS. Z: Jaedong, Scarlett, Snute, Life. Casters: ToD, Apollo, MrBitter, Artosis, Day[9].
MassHysteria
Profile Joined October 2010
United States3678 Posts
February 07 2013 23:35 GMT
#403
On January 28 2013 17:48 Esoterikk wrote:
Thoughts on

http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATHM50-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B000ULAP4U/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1355450666&sr=1-1&keywords=ath m-50&tag=tealiq-20

Thinking of picking some up to replace my PC 350's and picking up a desktop mic, do you think I would notice a big difference?

Just getting into audiophile world but a lot of people seem to put the m50's at the top of their price range from what I have seen.

I just got me some koss dj-100s for $60, good stuff ^^.
"Just ban all the J's...even jinklejoes" --unnamed source
Eskiya23
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands105 Posts
February 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#404
I have Philips SHP 2700 headphones, is there anything new/better on the market similar to this product? Are there any headphones that project bass very well ? I tend to listen to music with EQ set to rock, which boosts the bass a bit.
I also have some Sennheiser earbuds with Dynamic Bass Boost, really good earbuds by the way.
Wisdom. Judgement. Execution. Stream: twitch.tv/eskiyasc2 Twitter: @EskiyaSC
Strafe578
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada67 Posts
February 08 2013 01:19 GMT
#405
Hey im thinking of getting Sennheiser HD 598s and im wondering if they are suitable for my current configuration.

Firstly, I enjoy listening to dubstep/electronic as well as play a lot of video games (MOBA, RTS, FPS) - does this headphone fit the job?

Secondly, I plan on using it with my laptop (MSi GE60) which has a "amplified" headphone jack, does it work fine or do I NEED an dedicated amplifier because im not sure if I can get an amplifier.

Lastly, would this headphone work with ipod or phones?

Thanks for any help! :D
QuackPocketDuck
Profile Joined January 2011
410 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-08 15:19:12
February 08 2013 15:18 GMT
#406
Yes for all of the above they only be around 50ohm so you can poke them into pretty much anything without additional amp.
I bought a pack of cigarettes for $20, What have you done for your country today?
LanTAs
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1091 Posts
February 08 2013 20:38 GMT
#407
On February 08 2013 10:19 Strafe578 wrote:
Hey im thinking of getting Sennheiser HD 598s and im wondering if they are suitable for my current configuration.

Firstly, I enjoy listening to dubstep/electronic as well as play a lot of video games (MOBA, RTS, FPS) - does this headphone fit the job?

Secondly, I plan on using it with my laptop (MSi GE60) which has a "amplified" headphone jack, does it work fine or do I NEED an dedicated amplifier because im not sure if I can get an amplifier.

Lastly, would this headphone work with ipod or phones?

Thanks for any help! :D


IMO HD598's can't produce the oomph and the lows that dubstep and electronic music typically contains. HD598's produce sweet mids and highs, which would suit classical, jazz, rock, and pop better.
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 08 2013 20:51 GMT
#408
For roughly the price of the HD 598, if you want something open and (what some consider to) have good imaging for fps and other games, a Beyerdynamic DT 990 may be more suitable, for most electronic and dubstep. The common cheaper Pro 250 ohms edition would be less suited for some phones to drive, just by volume. But most masters for those genres tend to not have a whole lot of dynamic range (low peak-to-average volume), so it's probably okay unless you like the sound really cranked up.

By the way, isn't GE60 kind of noisy under a heavier load? Do you really want open headphones? Are you really intending to use open headphones with iPod / phone, which many people use in places outside their homes?
Glenn313
Profile Joined August 2011
United States475 Posts
February 08 2013 21:53 GMT
#409
I just ordered some HD 558's.
Hey man
Strafe578
Profile Joined November 2011
Canada67 Posts
February 08 2013 22:01 GMT
#410
Im currently using Razer Megalodons (I know =p) and I like the open design better than the closed, and I find that the noise shouldn't be a problem as long as the volume goes decently high.

As for the Beyerdynamics, I can't find them on newegg or bestbuy, and they require a lot more ohms than the sennheiser.

Anyways, thank you all for the help!
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 17:03:59
February 09 2013 17:03 GMT
#411
I got a pair of HD555 w/removed foam inside + Audio Technica M50 with spiral cable. I am really satisfied with these. They are open and closed - respectively. I also got a pair of 1964-V3 custom IEM on their way. I will make a review here on TL about them. (w/clear color + clear cable)

I am looking at beyerdynamic headphones. Do anyone have any good opinion about them? Are they overpriced? I really thought my ATHm50 were really good for the price. They are ranked very high on headfi.org website.

There is a headset called something like MX300 from Beyerdynamic. But I think it is a little expensive for what you get. Perhaps I could get the microphone separate (which I am also looking for) and the headphones that correspond to the ones they have in the mx300?
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 09 2013 17:23 GMT
#412
Supposedly MMX300 are like DT770 32 ohms, according to people, including (I think) those that have heard both. They look similar, at least... other editions of DT770, like the Pro rather than Premium models, may be cheaper. Premium models clamp a little lighter, are aesthetically different, but are mostly the same—they charge more for these because these are aimed at the audiophile market, which is happy enough to shell out the extra money.

I haven't heard the MMX300 or seen measurements of it that would more or less confirm it. Anyway, it's probably expensive for what you get, no argument there.

Beyer's one of the old (been around like 90 years?) German professional audio companies, been making respected headphones and all kinds of aviation / broadcasting / pro headsets for a long time, among other things. Value depends on the product and street price, like for everybody else.

Realistically, especially past a certain level like ATH-M50, you should pretty much ignore price for headphones as a means of judging or estimating quality. Some people would like DT770 better; others would like ATH-M50 more. People with larger ears are more likely to appreciate the DT770 more, because they and the other fullsize Beyers have large and deep earcups.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 09 2013 17:42 GMT
#413
On February 10 2013 02:23 Myrmidon wrote:
Supposedly MMX300 are like DT770 32 ohms, according to people, including (I think) those that have heard both. They look similar, at least... other editions of DT770, like the Pro rather than Premium models, may be cheaper. Premium models clamp a little lighter, are aesthetically different, but are mostly the same—they charge more for these because these are aimed at the audiophile market, which is happy enough to shell out the extra money.

I haven't heard the MMX300 or seen measurements of it that would more or less confirm it. Anyway, it's probably expensive for what you get, no argument there.

Beyer's one of the old (been around like 90 years?) German professional audio companies, been making respected headphones and all kinds of aviation / broadcasting / pro headsets for a long time, among other things. Value depends on the product and street price, like for everybody else.

Realistically, especially past a certain level like ATH-M50, you should pretty much ignore price for headphones as a means of judging or estimating quality. Some people would like DT770 better; others would like ATH-M50 more. People with larger ears are more likely to appreciate the DT770 more, because they and the other fullsize Beyers have large and deep earcups.


Thanks a lot. Do you have any idea about the microphone on the MMX300?
nomyx
Profile Joined June 2012
United States2205 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-09 19:13:45
February 09 2013 19:13 GMT
#414
I have a pair of Sennheiser HD-598. So freaking good. Don't believe the lies of "gaming headsets" but rather get a good quality headset and if you need to, a microphone (I have a blue snowball myself). In the past I bought a Siberia V2 and a SteelSeries 5H v2 and they were two of the worst purchases I've ever made
Blisse
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada3710 Posts
February 10 2013 03:53 GMT
#415
On February 10 2013 02:42 llIH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 02:23 Myrmidon wrote:
Supposedly MMX300 are like DT770 32 ohms, according to people, including (I think) those that have heard both. They look similar, at least... other editions of DT770, like the Pro rather than Premium models, may be cheaper. Premium models clamp a little lighter, are aesthetically different, but are mostly the same—they charge more for these because these are aimed at the audiophile market, which is happy enough to shell out the extra money.

I haven't heard the MMX300 or seen measurements of it that would more or less confirm it. Anyway, it's probably expensive for what you get, no argument there.

Beyer's one of the old (been around like 90 years?) German professional audio companies, been making respected headphones and all kinds of aviation / broadcasting / pro headsets for a long time, among other things. Value depends on the product and street price, like for everybody else.

Realistically, especially past a certain level like ATH-M50, you should pretty much ignore price for headphones as a means of judging or estimating quality. Some people would like DT770 better; others would like ATH-M50 more. People with larger ears are more likely to appreciate the DT770 more, because they and the other fullsize Beyers have large and deep earcups.


Thanks a lot. Do you have any idea about the microphone on the MMX300?



A standing microphone will certainly be better quality, it depends on your use, if you absolutely need a microphone connected to the headphones and if you're in a situation where you can justify the costs of getting a more premium audiophile product with the extra price of the microphone, then go for it. In most cases, a studio microphone or even the cheap attachable Zalman microphone should do absolutely fine, heck, I can even use my webcam's microphone if I'm really lazy.



In terms of sound quality for the price points, the DT770 is still better than the ATH-M50 in basically every area, although what areas the DT770 excel in really depends on the version you're considering. In general, they represent an incremental step up, and that's what the pricing has represented. When the M50 were $90-100 two years ago while the DT770 were still hovering around the $200 pricepoint alongside the AH-D2000, you can see how amazing the M50 offer at $100 looked at that time. The state of this pricepoint of headphones has changed a bit, with a lot more competition in the price range.

Most of Beyerdynamic's older lines of headphones are priced very well nowadays. I talk in the sense away from MSRP and of street pricing, since that is what is the "depreciated value" of the headphones, which usually reflects the headphone tier they're regarded as. This is the reason people hate the new Sennheiser HD700, and mainly the reason audiophiles dislike the huge rip-off the Beats do, at almost 150% markup (street $150, MSRP $350) and Bose do, at a fixed markup (street $150, MSRP $350), not including the arguments about the price of Active Noise Cancelling.

The newer lines of Beyerdynamic headphones still need some time to "depreciate", but that's expected and the hype and stock of them in the audiophile community doesn't seem to be too large, so it'll take some time to reach a consensual opinion. Stay away from the portable headphones in the meantime too.



Sorry I haven't been responding to posts more. I've been too tired when I get home to think about things too deeply. I'll try and help out where I can, if I can.
There is no one like you in the universe.
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
February 10 2013 11:24 GMT
#416
On February 10 2013 12:53 Blisse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2013 02:42 llIH wrote:
On February 10 2013 02:23 Myrmidon wrote:
Supposedly MMX300 are like DT770 32 ohms, according to people, including (I think) those that have heard both. They look similar, at least... other editions of DT770, like the Pro rather than Premium models, may be cheaper. Premium models clamp a little lighter, are aesthetically different, but are mostly the same—they charge more for these because these are aimed at the audiophile market, which is happy enough to shell out the extra money.

I haven't heard the MMX300 or seen measurements of it that would more or less confirm it. Anyway, it's probably expensive for what you get, no argument there.

Beyer's one of the old (been around like 90 years?) German professional audio companies, been making respected headphones and all kinds of aviation / broadcasting / pro headsets for a long time, among other things. Value depends on the product and street price, like for everybody else.

Realistically, especially past a certain level like ATH-M50, you should pretty much ignore price for headphones as a means of judging or estimating quality. Some people would like DT770 better; others would like ATH-M50 more. People with larger ears are more likely to appreciate the DT770 more, because they and the other fullsize Beyers have large and deep earcups.


Thanks a lot. Do you have any idea about the microphone on the MMX300?



A standing microphone will certainly be better quality, it depends on your use, if you absolutely need a microphone connected to the headphones and if you're in a situation where you can justify the costs of getting a more premium audiophile product with the extra price of the microphone, then go for it. In most cases, a studio microphone or even the cheap attachable Zalman microphone should do absolutely fine, heck, I can even use my webcam's microphone if I'm really lazy.



In terms of sound quality for the price points, the DT770 is still better than the ATH-M50 in basically every area, although what areas the DT770 excel in really depends on the version you're considering. In general, they represent an incremental step up, and that's what the pricing has represented. When the M50 were $90-100 two years ago while the DT770 were still hovering around the $200 pricepoint alongside the AH-D2000, you can see how amazing the M50 offer at $100 looked at that time. The state of this pricepoint of headphones has changed a bit, with a lot more competition in the price range.

Most of Beyerdynamic's older lines of headphones are priced very well nowadays. I talk in the sense away from MSRP and of street pricing, since that is what is the "depreciated value" of the headphones, which usually reflects the headphone tier they're regarded as. This is the reason people hate the new Sennheiser HD700, and mainly the reason audiophiles dislike the huge rip-off the Beats do, at almost 150% markup (street $150, MSRP $350) and Bose do, at a fixed markup (street $150, MSRP $350), not including the arguments about the price of Active Noise Cancelling.

The newer lines of Beyerdynamic headphones still need some time to "depreciate", but that's expected and the hype and stock of them in the audiophile community doesn't seem to be too large, so it'll take some time to reach a consensual opinion. Stay away from the portable headphones in the meantime too.



Sorry I haven't been responding to posts more. I've been too tired when I get home to think about things too deeply. I'll try and help out where I can, if I can.


Wow. This reply was really interesting. Thank you. You answered several questions that I did not even ask, but was going to ask! :D

I remember the day I bought dr. dre beats studio. Never been so angry about a purchase. They totally suck in quality. Made out of pure loose plastic too. And I realized I bought a hipster pair of headphones - and I am not a hipster at all. :D

I still have them. And I am kind of embarrassed that I have them. Ironic that they cost so much.

Back to the mirophone. Do you know any good microphones specifically? I don't want a snowball. I just think it looks too fancy and takes too much space. Beyerdynamic perhaps?

And by the way. I am going to take another look at the DT770. What you wrote really got me interested again. Even though I got enough headphones. I got the audiophile addiction.
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 05:44:58
February 12 2013 05:28 GMT
#417
I'm looking to buy a pair of headphones, and my primary use is at the library (I'm usually at the library). I have some questions.

How does the DT 770 feel for the people who wear glasses?

I mainly listen to music via a laptop, so I guess the 250 Ohm version is out of the question. That leaves 80 and 32 Ohm versions. Any advice on which to choose? If need be, I'm also willing to spend ~80 bucks on an amplifier.

How well do the headphones minimize noise to the people nearby?

I'm also considering the M50's. Seems like both have "good enough" sound quality, so my priority is comfort over everything else.

Thanks
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
February 12 2013 05:51 GMT
#418
I personally don't really like the sound of the DT 770 (a bit too much bass for my tastes, slightly bright on a high treble spike, a dip in the lower midrange), but I feel like the popularity is warranted. First of all, some people will like the balance more than I do.

It's just that it's very comfortable / works decently with glasses / large ears okay too / isolates a lot of noise coming in / leaks next to nothing out / built like a tank.

Earcups are larger and deeper, with better materials, than on ATH-M50. 80 ohms version should be okay with most laptops, unless you like listening way too loud or are listening to music with a very wide dynamic range and thus very low average volume (read: these days, only classical, some jazz... which I think the DT 770 sound signature is not suited to anyway). That's usually the cheapest version.
billy5000
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States865 Posts
February 12 2013 06:51 GMT
#419
Hmm..I personally don't enjoy much bass either. From what I read, it seems like that's the case for the M50 as well. Do you recommend any neutral/balanced/emphasis on midrange headphones?

A song I want to reference is this. I've had experiences with some bass heavy headphones and they just can't balance the lows and the highs @ 1:35 - 2:00. My $50-80 "neutral" senneheiser's sounds much better than the more expensive bass heavy headphones.

And I also listen to jazzy hip hop stuff, and bassy headphones just ruin the mood for me.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; Man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?' Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; Man got to tell himself he understand. Vonnegut
llIH
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway2147 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-12 16:30:08
February 12 2013 16:29 GMT
#420
On February 12 2013 15:51 billy5000 wrote:
Hmm..I personally don't enjoy much bass either. From what I read, it seems like that's the case for the M50 as well. Do you recommend any neutral/balanced/emphasis on midrange headphones?

A song I want to reference is this. I've had experiences with some bass heavy headphones and they just can't balance the lows and the highs @ 1:35 - 2:00. My $50-80 "neutral" senneheiser's sounds much better than the more expensive bass heavy headphones.

And I also listen to jazzy hip hop stuff, and bassy headphones just ruin the mood for me.


I have tried both the ATHm50(which I own) and the DT770. And I can say by 100% that the DT770 are more comfortable. The ATHm50 are tighter and probably have better seal. But they are almost a little too tight for most people. I like the feeling. But a lot of my friends say they can' t wear them for long periods of time - considering you said you spent time in a library perhaps DT770 is the way to go. I would chose 32 version because it is simpler to drive.

However. I have another idea: Why not buy 1964-Ears Custom IEM? They seal even better than Circumaural headphones and are less bulky and you do not look like a DJ when you wear them. 1964-Ears are way cheaper than Ultimate Ears too. I just ordered a Triple driver version. And I study all the time - especially in libraries and also sometimes in lectures when the lecturer is too slow for my speed.

EDIT: I wear glasses too. ATHm50 nor DT770 was a problem.
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 47 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1991
GuemChi 1579
Artosis 647
910 68
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
Counter-Strike
taco 455
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox500
Other Games
summit1g8256
Doublelift2283
JimRising 528
Day[9].tv346
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft294
Maynarde142
CosmosSc2 29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick963
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 127
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv346
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 5m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Disclosure: This page contains affiliate marketing links that support TLnet.

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.