• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:01
CEST 02:01
KST 09:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8537 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 363

Forum Index > Tech Support
Post a Reply
Prev 1 361 362 363 364 365 653 Next
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 17:45:11
July 27 2013 17:44 GMT
#7241
On July 28 2013 02:41 chroniX wrote:
I want to buy a new laptop. It is supposed to be a replacement for my desktop and my portable aswell.

At home i want to place it on my desk (preferably closed) and plug my 27" monitor / mouse / keyboard into it .

This should be easily doable, right? Is there anything i need to watch out for?

If your 27" monitor is 2560x1440 or similar, make sure the laptop has a variant of DisplayPort (dual-link DVI is uncommon; some just have HDMI/VGA outs).
Yaahh
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany151 Posts
July 27 2013 18:21 GMT
#7242
Yeah, i did. My versions now 1.9 i believe. Was 1.8 when i bought it.
Ropid
Profile Joined March 2009
Germany3557 Posts
July 27 2013 19:08 GMT
#7243
On July 27 2013 22:48 Yaahh wrote:
1: If the pc reboots or i boot normaly, after the ASRock logo before the Windows booting logo appeares instead of the windows logo there will be just a blinking cursor on the top left and nothing will happen.
To solve this i have either to reset a few times or press f11 for booting options.
And instead of choosing a boot option i just have to hit escape. If i choose my ssd or such it will again give me the blinking cursor.
I know that it is a problem with windows having with ssd (had to admin cmd.exe before w7 install with disk part method)
and i know that i have to do the startup repair 3 times but i just did one because it took sooooo long.
Is it just this problem that the cursor still appeares sometimes?
(i cant do the missing 2 startup repairs. If i want to it will say that it doesnt fit with my current installation so i have to do the next 2 the next time 1 clean up the whole system?)


I remember I once had problems with an HDD. The PC wouldn't boot with the HDD connected to a SATA3 connector on the board. I had to put it on SATA2, only have the SSD on SATA3. You might want to try that with your HDD. It shouldn't matter for performance as SATA2 is already faster than a HDD can be.

Another thought... it could be the part of the drive that's responsible for kicking off the loading of Windows being kind of broken, but I don't understand how it would suddenly work after the BIOS' boot menu pops up and you just go with the default entry on there.

If it's the Windows installation on the drive, whatever is wrong could have happened if you had both SSD and HDD connected when you installed Windows. This could have confused the installer. I'd pull the HDD, only leave the SSD connected, and then go search for a guide on how to repair the drive's "master boot record" or however it's called nowadays.

Perhaps the order you've connected the drives to the board's SATA slots is important, but you should be able to select the order for booting in the BIOS without doing something to the cables.
"My goal is to replace my soul with coffee and become immortal."
Yaahh
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany151 Posts
July 27 2013 19:20 GMT
#7244
I could try the SATA2 with HHD.

I didnt had the HHD plugged in when installing w7 on the SSD.
Also i did this window thing to prevent the confusion for w7. Only thing i failed was startup repair doing just once instead of 3 times.

SSD is not on the A_1 thats what the manual of the mainboard says and i read online.
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
July 27 2013 19:37 GMT
#7245
I was looking around for gaming laptops and I came across the MSi GX70 which has AMD A10-5750 processor and the HD 8970M for $1300. Is this a good deal or should I look into Intel and Nvidia more? There are GTX 770M and 780M laptops that cost hundreds more but are they worth it? According to notebookcheck, the HD 8970M can max out almost every game on the market right now: http://www.notebookcheck.net/AMD-Radeon-HD-8970M.90656.0.html
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
July 27 2013 19:48 GMT
#7246
Look into Intel.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Myrmidon
Profile Blog Joined December 2004
United States9452 Posts
July 27 2013 20:16 GMT
#7247
The A10-5750 really handicaps the system. The HD 8970M is more than fine. It's an underclocked desktop HD 7870, so it's pretty serviceable.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/7111/amds-a105750m-review-part-2-the-msi-gx60-gaming-notebook

(GX70 and GX60 are similar in layout and parts; HD 8970M is a higher-clocked HD 7970M, nothing more)

Also, the MSI gaming laptop range has relatively poor build quality and high noise.
Craton
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States17303 Posts
July 27 2013 20:19 GMT
#7248
Just make sure you have a port on the laptop that matches an input for the monitor. Laptops these days tend to have HDMI. The other consideration is just performance.
twitch.tv/cratonz
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-27 20:35:23
July 27 2013 20:34 GMT
#7249
[image loading]
[image loading]

Wow, a lot worse than i thought. It's easy to get a 3630qm equivelant
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
July 27 2013 20:39 GMT
#7250
On July 28 2013 05:34 Cyro wrote:
[image loading]
[image loading]

Wow, a lot worse than i thought. It's easy to get a 3630qm equivelant


Ah thanks for the info. Yeah I've only looked into the actual graphics card 8970M. I know a bit about the Intel CPUs and both GPUs but I have no clue when it comes to the AMD CPUs.

It definitely looks like Intel is worth the extra cost.
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
wptlzkwjd
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada1240 Posts
July 27 2013 20:42 GMT
#7251
So between MSi, Asus, and Alienware, which would you guys say has the best build quality?
Feel free to add me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MagnusAskeland/
EagleFighter
Profile Joined July 2013
United States5 Posts
July 28 2013 18:31 GMT
#7252
My Computer: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883258024

My Television: Samsung 48 Inch LED Smart TV

I'm attempting to play SC2 on my computer while simultaneously broadcasting it on my TV through an HDMI cable so my little brother can watch. However when I attempt to run the HDMI cable from my Computer to my TV it creates a Dual Screen Computer with my TV. I'm running Windows 8 and haven't found a successful tutorial for this problem online so far.

Thanks for the Help,

EagleFighter
When Life gives you lemons throw them back and demand something more.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
July 28 2013 18:37 GMT
#7253
Your monitor and television have to be the same resolution in order to duplicate the screen.
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-28 20:14:10
July 28 2013 20:11 GMT
#7254
@skyr and others :

I have an internet problem since I first bought a new router one month ago. From a Dlink, I upgraded to a mynet central n900 to an Asus n56. The problem remains (after changing Mynet to Asus).

The problem :
Regularly (like about once every day), when I OPEN A NEW COMPUTER (or laptop or any device), the internet connection can be lost for ALL the network, or partially lost (for example, all lan are lost, but wireless is still ok).

Scenario A : I'm on my main computer. Internet works perfectly. Brother comes home, opens his computer, the internet is down for both me and him.
Scenario B : I'm on my computer, my brother on his. Internet is down on his computer, but not on mine.
Scenario C : Me and brother are on lan computer, everything is fine. Sister on her laptop, doesn't work, her mobile devices don't work neither. (or vice versa, everything is fine on the wireless, but the lan is down)
Scenario D : I'm on my computer playing a game. Brother comes home, complains that his internet doesn't work. I alt-tab : indeed, my google chrome cannot search any page. HOWEVER, I am still in game playing
Scenario E : No computer can access the internet, but our skype is still working O.o? We can even send msg using skype.
Scenario F : Internet is partially down. Most websites are dead, but something like Facebook is still working.
etc etc. I can go on... most scenarios share some similarities.

Now, this connection issue IS ALWAYS FIXED when I reset the router, sometimes when I reset the modem. It can also, but not always, be fixed by restarting computer. When the error is local (for example, only on my brother's computer), disabling and re-enabling his network card can sometimes fix the issue. I usually only have to do 1 reset/day to fix this issue. Once the issue is fixed, as long as I don't shut down all computers on my network, the problem is gone. If I close all computers, and then open them later, the problem can re-appear.

The error is that : DNS cannot be resolved. (when trying to open a new page)

I believe the issue is not with the routers since I've got two routers : Mynet900, thought it was broken so exchanged it. I'm getting the same issue with the new Asus (1 week old). Also, even when I lose connection, I still can access to my network (I can still access my other computers, I can still access the router from any device). Only the internet is down.

I have two leads, but I am very unsure :

1) I've called my ISP, they weren't of great help. They told me that the issue is on my side (the guy said it could be a network virus, whatever that is). Assuming it is a "network" virus, or a virus that spread through my network, what can I do? As of right now, I'd prefer not reformatting 5 computers of my networks + other devices. It would be a huge pain. Virus scan from all 5 computers with microsoft essentials do not detect anything.

2) NOW, I believe (but it's possible that the issue was already appearing when I first bought the mynet900) this became an when I tried to change my IP address from dynamic to static (I was trying to configure my router because it wouldn't allow download, some websites suggested port fowarding to a static IP). I used a program that would change from dynamic to static. But since it didn't work anyway, I just reseted (going back to dynamic). From that day on, my network had this issue constantly. I'm not sure if this is the cause though, because I reverted back to dynamic.

This is the software used ; I do not believe that it is a virus
http://portforward.com/help/setup_static_ip_address.htm


Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thnx
MisterFred
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2033 Posts
July 28 2013 20:22 GMT
#7255
On July 29 2013 03:31 EagleFighter wrote:
My Computer: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883258024

My Television: Samsung 48 Inch LED Smart TV

I'm attempting to play SC2 on my computer while simultaneously broadcasting it on my TV through an HDMI cable so my little brother can watch. However when I attempt to run the HDMI cable from my Computer to my TV it creates a Dual Screen Computer with my TV. I'm running Windows 8 and haven't found a successful tutorial for this problem online so far.

Thanks for the Help,

EagleFighter


For my laptop (win 8), I press windows key-p and there's options for what to do with 2 screens - pick the duplicate option and it ought to work.
"The victor? Not the highest scoring, nor the best strategist, nor the best tactitian. The victor was he that was closest to the Tao of FFA." -.Praetor
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
July 28 2013 20:57 GMT
#7256
On July 29 2013 05:11 XenOmega wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
@skyr and others :

I have an internet problem since I first bought a new router one month ago. From a Dlink, I upgraded to a mynet central n900 to an Asus n56. The problem remains (after changing Mynet to Asus).

The problem :
Regularly (like about once every day), when I OPEN A NEW COMPUTER (or laptop or any device), the internet connection can be lost for ALL the network, or partially lost (for example, all lan are lost, but wireless is still ok).

Scenario A : I'm on my main computer. Internet works perfectly. Brother comes home, opens his computer, the internet is down for both me and him.
Scenario B : I'm on my computer, my brother on his. Internet is down on his computer, but not on mine.
Scenario C : Me and brother are on lan computer, everything is fine. Sister on her laptop, doesn't work, her mobile devices don't work neither. (or vice versa, everything is fine on the wireless, but the lan is down)
Scenario D : I'm on my computer playing a game. Brother comes home, complains that his internet doesn't work. I alt-tab : indeed, my google chrome cannot search any page. HOWEVER, I am still in game playing
Scenario E : No computer can access the internet, but our skype is still working O.o? We can even send msg using skype.
Scenario F : Internet is partially down. Most websites are dead, but something like Facebook is still working.
etc etc. I can go on... most scenarios share some similarities.

Now, this connection issue IS ALWAYS FIXED when I reset the router, sometimes when I reset the modem. It can also, but not always, be fixed by restarting computer. When the error is local (for example, only on my brother's computer), disabling and re-enabling his network card can sometimes fix the issue. I usually only have to do 1 reset/day to fix this issue. Once the issue is fixed, as long as I don't shut down all computers on my network, the problem is gone. If I close all computers, and then open them later, the problem can re-appear.

The error is that : DNS cannot be resolved. (when trying to open a new page)

I believe the issue is not with the routers since I've got two routers : Mynet900, thought it was broken so exchanged it. I'm getting the same issue with the new Asus (1 week old). Also, even when I lose connection, I still can access to my network (I can still access my other computers, I can still access the router from any device). Only the internet is down.

I have two leads, but I am very unsure :

1) I've called my ISP, they weren't of great help. They told me that the issue is on my side (the guy said it could be a network virus, whatever that is). Assuming it is a "network" virus, or a virus that spread through my network, what can I do? As of right now, I'd prefer not reformatting 5 computers of my networks + other devices. It would be a huge pain. Virus scan from all 5 computers with microsoft essentials do not detect anything.

2) NOW, I believe (but it's possible that the issue was already appearing when I first bought the mynet900) this became an when I tried to change my IP address from dynamic to static (I was trying to configure my router because it wouldn't allow download, some websites suggested port fowarding to a static IP). I used a program that would change from dynamic to static. But since it didn't work anyway, I just reseted (going back to dynamic). From that day on, my network had this issue constantly. I'm not sure if this is the cause though, because I reverted back to dynamic.

This is the software used ; I do not believe that it is a virus
http://portforward.com/help/setup_static_ip_address.htm


Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thnx


Skype and gaming does not rely on DNS, that's why they continue to work when your DNS fails. Try using Google's DNS which is primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 .

As for the first problem of where the internet dies when another computer is being turned on, it might be a result of using both static and dynamic IP at the same time on the network. So make sure that all the computers on the network obtain their IP automatically.
Phyanketto
Profile Joined September 2011
United States611 Posts
July 28 2013 21:16 GMT
#7257
What's the cheapest way to get windows 7? Obviously I can run up to best buy, but that's expensive. Is there anywhere where I can get it cheaper?
세 가지 제어
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
July 28 2013 21:33 GMT
#7258
MSDNAA, TechNet, etc.
XenOmega
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada2822 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-07-28 21:40:36
July 28 2013 21:39 GMT
#7259
On July 29 2013 05:57 skyR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 29 2013 05:11 XenOmega wrote:+ Show Spoiler +
@skyr and others :

I have an internet problem since I first bought a new router one month ago. From a Dlink, I upgraded to a mynet central n900 to an Asus n56. The problem remains (after changing Mynet to Asus).

The problem :
Regularly (like about once every day), when I OPEN A NEW COMPUTER (or laptop or any device), the internet connection can be lost for ALL the network, or partially lost (for example, all lan are lost, but wireless is still ok).

Scenario A : I'm on my main computer. Internet works perfectly. Brother comes home, opens his computer, the internet is down for both me and him.
Scenario B : I'm on my computer, my brother on his. Internet is down on his computer, but not on mine.
Scenario C : Me and brother are on lan computer, everything is fine. Sister on her laptop, doesn't work, her mobile devices don't work neither. (or vice versa, everything is fine on the wireless, but the lan is down)
Scenario D : I'm on my computer playing a game. Brother comes home, complains that his internet doesn't work. I alt-tab : indeed, my google chrome cannot search any page. HOWEVER, I am still in game playing
Scenario E : No computer can access the internet, but our skype is still working O.o? We can even send msg using skype.
Scenario F : Internet is partially down. Most websites are dead, but something like Facebook is still working.
etc etc. I can go on... most scenarios share some similarities.

Now, this connection issue IS ALWAYS FIXED when I reset the router, sometimes when I reset the modem. It can also, but not always, be fixed by restarting computer. When the error is local (for example, only on my brother's computer), disabling and re-enabling his network card can sometimes fix the issue. I usually only have to do 1 reset/day to fix this issue. Once the issue is fixed, as long as I don't shut down all computers on my network, the problem is gone. If I close all computers, and then open them later, the problem can re-appear.

The error is that : DNS cannot be resolved. (when trying to open a new page)

I believe the issue is not with the routers since I've got two routers : Mynet900, thought it was broken so exchanged it. I'm getting the same issue with the new Asus (1 week old). Also, even when I lose connection, I still can access to my network (I can still access my other computers, I can still access the router from any device). Only the internet is down.

I have two leads, but I am very unsure :

1) I've called my ISP, they weren't of great help. They told me that the issue is on my side (the guy said it could be a network virus, whatever that is). Assuming it is a "network" virus, or a virus that spread through my network, what can I do? As of right now, I'd prefer not reformatting 5 computers of my networks + other devices. It would be a huge pain. Virus scan from all 5 computers with microsoft essentials do not detect anything.

2) NOW, I believe (but it's possible that the issue was already appearing when I first bought the mynet900) this became an when I tried to change my IP address from dynamic to static (I was trying to configure my router because it wouldn't allow download, some websites suggested port fowarding to a static IP). I used a program that would change from dynamic to static. But since it didn't work anyway, I just reseted (going back to dynamic). From that day on, my network had this issue constantly. I'm not sure if this is the cause though, because I reverted back to dynamic.

This is the software used ; I do not believe that it is a virus
http://portforward.com/help/setup_static_ip_address.htm


Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thnx


Skype and gaming does not rely on DNS, that's why they continue to work when your DNS fails. Try using Google's DNS which is primary 8.8.8.8 and secondary 8.8.4.4 .

As for the first problem of where the internet dies when another computer is being turned on, it might be a result of using both static and dynamic IP at the same time on the network. So make sure that all the computers on the network obtain their IP automatically.


How do I use google DNS?

As for the static v Dynamic, interesting point. It is dynamic by default right? can it be altered on its own?
wangstra
Profile Joined March 2011
922 Posts
July 28 2013 21:42 GMT
#7260
I'd like to wipe my hard drive including the partition with my SC2 install. Previously it used to be you'd download the .exe which you used to install the game (which you could then save). Is there a way to preserve my download without forcing a new download after I format?
Prev 1 361 362 363 364 365 653 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 59m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 468
Dota 2
monkeys_forever532
League of Legends
Doublelift4551
Other Games
summit1g11442
JimRising 552
ViBE224
Livibee202
KnowMe189
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick834
BasetradeTV185
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 129
• Adnapsc2 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1693
• imaqtpie1020
• Shiphtur547
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 59m
Patches Events
14h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 59m
OSC
22h 59m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.