Be sure to go to youtube and click the HQ/HD button !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_0IRNbN14
Courtesy of http://sclegacy.com/ (from the press event I assume)
Enjoy
edit- Watch this one instead, (commentary):
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
Be sure to go to youtube and click the HQ/HD button ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT_0IRNbN14 Courtesy of http://sclegacy.com/ (from the press event I assume) Enjoy edit- Watch this one instead, (commentary): | ||
|
420zerg
Australia47 Posts
| ||
|
Radivel-X17
Canada144 Posts
I'm not going to direct link, that might actually cause an issue, haha. It's also on VioleTAK, too: I really like the Ultras, myself... | ||
|
PlutoNZ
New Zealand410 Posts
http://g4tv.com/videos/39544/StarCraft-II-Pre-Beta-Lead-Designer-Interview/#video-39533 http://www.giantbomb.com/starcraft-ii-multiplayer-interview/17-927/ | ||
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
On June 29 2009 17:38 Radivel-X17 wrote: Moletrap has put the video on the SC2GG server for download, if people want it. link is on the main page - http://www.sc2gg.com I'm not going to direct link, that might actually cause an issue, haha. It's also on VioleTAK, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_AR42H83Yg I really like the Ultras, myself... Mod EDIT:He said he didn't want a direct link to the video, so oblige him. http://www.sc2gg.com/index.php?do=archives&t=8626 - FrozenArbiter Cool, thanks man | ||
|
beLieVe
Germany15 Posts
On June 29 2009 17:49 SearingShadow wrote: Here's two interviews: http://g4tv.com/videos/39544/StarCraft-II-Pre-Beta-Lead-Designer-Interview/#video-39533 i lol'd about the terrible terrible damage :D | ||
|
Eury
Sweden1126 Posts
Btw the video interviews were very interesting, I suggest everyone checks them out. | ||
|
Suc
Australia1569 Posts
-At the start it looked and felt like cnc3 with the mass phoenixs etc (I do realise that these are noob battles), but after a minute it felt very starcraft-esque, especially the zerg bases -Ultras look so freaking awesome, they just bash into that cc and tear it apart -I lol'd hard at the 2 ghosts scaring off the zerg player and his 9 (yes 9) ultras -I HAVE NEVER FUCKING WANTED SC2 MORE THAN RIGHT NOW OMGOGMGOMG | ||
|
meathook
1289 Posts
EDIT: The interview is pretty interesting.. but some things he said were just wtf: "We will start a league on normal speed (not fastest) and it will only have maps that are designed to prevent rush strategies" ?? eh... | ||
|
Eury
Sweden1126 Posts
On June 29 2009 19:13 meathook wrote: Mothership has an ability that is like stasis x10! Oh.. SC2 is going to be great! EDIT: The interview is pretty interesting.. but some things he said were just wtf: "We will start a league on normal speed (not fastest) and it will only have maps that are designed to prevent rush strategies" ?? eh... What did you not understand about a casual ladder for casual players that don't want to play on the fastest speed? I don't see what is hard to comprehend about it; yes, it won't be anything that most TL members will be interested in, but then again it isn't made for you either. | ||
|
Grumbels
Netherlands7032 Posts
| ||
|
Klockan3
Sweden2866 Posts
On June 29 2009 19:13 meathook wrote: Mothership has an ability that is like stasis x10! Oh.. SC2 is going to be great! EDIT: The interview is pretty interesting.. but some things he said were just wtf: "We will start a league on normal speed (not fastest) and it will only have maps that are designed to prevent rush strategies" ?? eh... He said it was a beginners league, they will have several ladders. On June 29 2009 19:04 Suc wrote: -I lol'd hard at the 2 ghosts scaring off the zerg player and his 9 (yes 9) ultras The ghosts could block the ramp making it impossible for the ultras to do anything without detection. | ||
|
Suc
Australia1569 Posts
On June 29 2009 19:46 Klockan3 wrote: Show nested quote + On June 29 2009 19:04 Suc wrote: -I lol'd hard at the 2 ghosts scaring off the zerg player and his 9 (yes 9) ultras The ghosts could block the ramp making it impossible for the ultras to do anything without detection. No, but before the other 2 ghosts came the zerg was running his ultras away and swung back in when the other 2 ghosts came down uncloaked, then they cloacked and blocked the ramp. | ||
|
alexpnd
Canada1857 Posts
| ||
|
7mk
Germany10157 Posts
And its pretty zergish. The Ultralisks moving look weird though... looks a bit like they are just walking on 2 legs ![]() Mh im getting more and more certain that im not gonna play Z in sc2 | ||
|
StorrZerg
United States13922 Posts
| ||
|
lgd-haze
Sweden547 Posts
Other than that I think this looks pretty damn good | ||
|
Murlox
France1699 Posts
On June 29 2009 21:44 StorZerg wrote: ultras look weird and not fluid yet :/ I like the size, but not the attack animation : they seem to hit stuff with their head, of forehead, and not with their blades :/ | ||
|
Shizuru~
Malaysia1676 Posts
wth is that zerg air units that seemingly one-shot the void rays?? also... we can tell if a bunker is occupied anot now... | ||
|
AdunToridas
Germany380 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War actioN Dota 2910 Hyuk Killer Dewaltoss Mind Shinee ZergMaN NotJumperer Bale [ Show more ] League of Legends Counter-Strike Heroes of the Storm Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|