Now it will overwrite other hotkeys. (so I would need to use hotkey-conflict-trick via out of starcraft 2 editing?)
It's supposed to let spells on those hotkeys be used without mouse-click...
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Kertorak
125 Posts
Now it will overwrite other hotkeys. (so I would need to use hotkey-conflict-trick via out of starcraft 2 editing?) It's supposed to let spells on those hotkeys be used without mouse-click... | ||
|
Kertorak
125 Posts
YET I FAILED TO GET ANYONE ANSWER TO THIS - LET ALONE FINDING A SOLUTION. Please consider helping. PS This is the only thread about smart commands on this sc2-website. (???) | ||
|
MegumiNsc2
2 Posts
| ||
|
naughtDE
158 Posts
Choose Ability or A.I. Target, usually bound to left click. For this you can add an alternative hotkey, and then map all the spells you want to cast while holding the key, to that same key. See this thread: https://tl.net/forum/sc2-strategy/446530-rapid-fire-hotkey-trick | ||
|
MegumiNsc2
2 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g6055 Grubby2708 Liquid`RaSZi2033 shahzam628 WinterStarcraft428 C9.Mang0285 JimRising Trikslyr22 JuggernautJason4 |
|
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
Big Brain Bouts
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
[ Show More ] Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
WardiTV Weekly
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|