• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:33
CEST 11:33
KST 18:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10184 users

SC2 esports team members included in Blizzard layoffs - Pa…

Forum Index > SC2 General
115 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
February 15 2019 20:11 GMT
#101
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
Comedy
Profile Joined March 2016
469 Posts
February 15 2019 20:25 GMT
#102
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league


LOL. That's hits the nail on the head regarding this user so hard.
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17894 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-15 21:12:34
February 15 2019 21:11 GMT
#103
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
ihatevideogames
Profile Joined August 2015
570 Posts
February 15 2019 21:40 GMT
#104
On February 16 2019 06:11 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.

Where do you draw the line though? 50% in Korean level, everything else be damned? What if the game is 50% across the board on the pro level, but so imbalanced in lower levels that people just stop playing?
Not saying we are anywhere near something like this, just a reminder that this line of thinking enabled the Infestor/BL era that literally almost killed the game.
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16101 Posts
February 15 2019 21:51 GMT
#105
On February 16 2019 06:11 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.

I think pumping out 4 tanks and 2 goliaths is pretty hard in sc2. If you can do that i'm impressed
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17894 Posts
February 15 2019 22:02 GMT
#106
On February 16 2019 06:40 ihatevideogames wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 06:11 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.

Where do you draw the line though? 50% in Korean level, everything else be damned? What if the game is 50% across the board on the pro level, but so imbalanced in lower levels that people just stop playing?
Not saying we are anywhere near something like this, just a reminder that this line of thinking enabled the Infestor/BL era that literally almost killed the game.

this has nothing to do with the Infestor/BL thing which may or may not have been winning every top level event. Blizzard needs to balance the game at the top level. So if 1 strat is dominating every top level event and 1 race is winning everything with that 1 composition every time .. then Blizz needs to do something about it.

If BL/Infestor is dominating Diamond league.. those players will just get promoted to Masters.
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
BaneRiders
Profile Joined August 2013
Sweden3630 Posts
February 15 2019 22:30 GMT
#107
On February 16 2019 06:51 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 06:11 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.

I think pumping out 4 tanks and 2 goliaths is pretty hard in sc2. If you can do that i'm impressed


Speshul tactics 2.0
Earth, Water, Air and Protoss!
ihatevideogames
Profile Joined August 2015
570 Posts
February 16 2019 00:55 GMT
#108
On February 16 2019 07:02 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 06:40 ihatevideogames wrote:
On February 16 2019 06:11 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.

Where do you draw the line though? 50% in Korean level, everything else be damned? What if the game is 50% across the board on the pro level, but so imbalanced in lower levels that people just stop playing?
Not saying we are anywhere near something like this, just a reminder that this line of thinking enabled the Infestor/BL era that literally almost killed the game.

this has nothing to do with the Infestor/BL thing which may or may not have been winning every top level event. Blizzard needs to balance the game at the top level. So if 1 strat is dominating every top level event and 1 race is winning everything with that 1 composition every time .. then Blizz needs to do something about it.

If BL/Infestor is dominating Diamond league.. those players will just get promoted to Masters.

You kinda missed my point completely.
You probably were around the BL/festor era. Winrates weren't that bad actually, the game was pretty close to being balanced ON PAPER from what I remember.
But A SHITON of people quit the game over it
Now, and I'm gonna stress that because people tend to sperg out, I'm not saying the game is currently unbalanced, but IF it was unbalanced to a point where lower tier players were mass leaving the game, while the winrates were all nice clean 50s in the top 1%, what should be done then?
People tend to talk in extremes when it comes to balance. Noone's suggesting that the game should be balanced around Diamon or Plat, but without Diamonds and Plats you ain't got any viewers, you ain't got no WCS, no warchest extra money, etc etc.
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-16 21:26:44
February 16 2019 01:53 GMT
#109
On February 14 2019 09:29 narbsncharbs wrote:
While it is sad people are out of a job, i'm glad that actiblizz is reallocating those funds---into game development.

Actiblizz releases a new cod every year and it makes over a billion dollars every year every time. I would love to see that with other actiblizz ips. I'd be so busy I wouldn't have any time to look at other games from other companies. Hope they gear things up hard and have a dedicated team for each franchise instead of all that shuffling around nonsense they've been doing the last several years.

That wouldn't be Blizzard. If you wanna that company to lose his soul for ever go ahead.
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-16 09:53:00
February 16 2019 05:35 GMT
#110
I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.


Gotta disagree on that, played through it recently and the consistent failure to build scv's, depots, expansions and production "on time" is probably the biggest thing making people diamond and not masters
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Phredxor
Profile Joined May 2013
New Zealand15076 Posts
February 16 2019 08:53 GMT
#111
On February 16 2019 06:51 Charoisaur wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 06:11 JimmyJRaynor wrote:
On February 16 2019 05:11 Ej_ wrote:
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.

I appreciate you always find an opportunity to remind everyone that mech vs protoss is too weak in diamond league

I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.

Its easier for me to pump out 4 Tanks and 2 Goliaths on time, every time.. than it is to pump out 16 marines and 1 drop ship and 1 viking.

I think by playing Mech I'm able to place higher in Diamond League than when I play Bio.

The game is "balanced enough" for me. Any diverse race game will never be perfectly balanced for 125 APM people who make 1/4 the # of decisions the top 0.01% make. Its fine with me. Blizz should keep balancing the game for the top players.

Even if we assume Terran is disadvantaged in Diamond League all this means is that occasionally I'll lose a game to a person I am probably "better than". Meh so what. I consider it part of the challenge.

I think pumping out 4 tanks and 2 goliaths is pretty hard in sc2. If you can do that i'm impressed


This is why we should have all moved to Starbow.
craz3d
Profile Joined August 2005
Bulgaria856 Posts
February 16 2019 11:02 GMT
#112
On February 16 2019 05:00 Sabu113 wrote:
Not good at all. I hope this means we'll still be able to see Artosis and tasteless viable in Korea and able to cast the ASL/KSL.

To what extent is ASL financially supported by Blizzard?
Hello World!
AntiHack
Profile Joined January 2009
Switzerland553 Posts
February 16 2019 21:27 GMT
#113
On February 16 2019 20:02 craz3d wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 16 2019 05:00 Sabu113 wrote:
Not good at all. I hope this means we'll still be able to see Artosis and tasteless viable in Korea and able to cast the ASL/KSL.

To what extent is ASL financially supported by Blizzard?

Not much. AfreecaTV actually pay Blizzard to host tournaments.
"I am very tired of your grammar errors" - Zoler[MB]
CrymeaTerran
Profile Joined May 2017
149 Posts
February 18 2019 10:48 GMT
#114
Blizzard the new ea
Sziky = Love
Drake
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6146 Posts
February 18 2019 12:15 GMT
#115
On February 15 2019 20:36 MockHamill wrote:
If SC2 e-sports dies, maybe they can start balance the game around normal ladder players instead of the top 0.01% of the playerbase.


sounds more like "mimimi p to strong" then anything else... the game should be balanced for the good players always ... but they DO look at general players, its just alot of people live in their bubble believing in stuff like that p and shit
Nb.Drake / CoL_Drake / Original Joined TL.net Tuesday, 15th of March 2005
JimmyJRaynor
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada17894 Posts
Last Edited: 2019-02-26 17:13:12
February 26 2019 16:45 GMT
#116
On February 14 2019 09:10 BigFan wrote:
"Nearly 14 years ago i joined @Blizzard_Ent ." ouch, that must really hurt.

to add to ur point....

Investment people are noticing the fact that long term veterans who have a deep understanding of Blizzard. its customers, and executing their role.... are being laid off. They are contrasting this with the layoff of 2012 which was merely customer service reps due to a decline in WoW subscribers.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4244058-activision-blizzard-losing-voice

"Highlighted by the loss of community manager Fangtooth, formerly employee number 127 and 15-year veteran of the company, the loss of expertise in the recent restructuring is becoming evident. Loosing the most experienced people who fully understand the company and the role they perform, in a role that is likely to be of greater importance moving forward (community management), is in the authors opinion an unnecessary risk by ATVI moving forward."

ya, so.. this ain't good.

On February 16 2019 14:35 Cyro wrote:
Show nested quote +
I find Mech is easier to use in Diamond League. This is because spending all money is an issue for us Diamond leaguers whereas building the economy and expanding on schedule is usually successfully executed at the Diamond League level.


Gotta disagree on that, played through it recently and the consistent failure to build scv's, depots, expansions and production "on time" is probably the biggest thing making people diamond and not masters

i find it easier to spend all my money when i'm building 4+ tank/thors per "macro round".
Ray Kassar To David Crane : "you're no more important to Atari than the factory workers assembling the cartridges"
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 6535
Horang2 543
Hyuk 420
BeSt 338
Killer 106
Stork 103
Hyun 83
sorry 79
ggaemo 75
Shinee 75
[ Show more ]
Snow 59
Bonyth 52
Hm[arnc] 40
Bale 35
JYJ 24
Pusan 21
Noble 8
League of Legends
JimRising 493
Other Games
gofns31282
singsing1767
Mew2King76
ArmadaUGS66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick702
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream141
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 61
• Adnapsc2 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2332
League of Legends
• Lourlo1387
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
27m
INu's Battles
2h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
5h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 27m
Replay Cast
13h 27m
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 1h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.