• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:26
CEST 03:26
KST 10:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8016 users

Community Feedback - December 4 - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
254 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Liquid`Ret
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Netherlands4534 Posts
December 04 2015 20:33 GMT
#61
I hope they release good WCS-worthy maps soon. It's hard to judge things properly when some of the maps are pretty ridiculous.
Team Liquid
lestye
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4243 Posts
December 04 2015 20:33 GMT
#62
On December 05 2015 04:52 DuB phool wrote:
So.

I had this idea where forcefields cause a disruptor shot to reverse direction with double velocity and be momentarily uncontrollable.

Disruptor pinball >>>>> disruptor tennis.

Right? RIGHT???

I thought the initial idea of having forcefields cancel disruptor shot was the best idea i've ever had , but you have perfected that idea.
"You guys are just edgelords. Embrace your inner weeb desu" -Zergneedsfood
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
December 04 2015 20:35 GMT
#63
On December 05 2015 05:33 Liquid`Ret wrote:
I hope they release good WCS-worthy maps soon. It's hard to judge things properly when some of the maps are pretty ridiculous.

I hope they go back to using community maps, they tend to be better.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
pmp10
Profile Joined April 2012
3399 Posts
December 04 2015 20:36 GMT
#64
Thor changes?
Not that I'm complaining but what discussion made that happen?
Ej_
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
47656 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 20:37:49
December 04 2015 20:37 GMT
#65
On December 05 2015 04:47 banjoetheredskin wrote:
If the ability switching in the case of burrow/unburrow were streamlined to match that of terran units switching in and out of siege/assault/defender mode, that should be easier to understand even if it's "more options". For fucks sake, casuals might not be intimately familiar with the game mechanics but they're not fucking morons. If something is as consistent as it could be with the implementation of the burrow change, it should actually be helpful for someone who might not otherwise know what key to press. Hmm, I played terran and the siege tank requires two different buttons to switch back and forth. Let me glance to the bottom right corner for .5 seconds to see if this is the case with the roach. Oh, it's the D key, just like unsieging a tank. How convenient.

i think you are massively overestimating the mental capabilties of the dev team behind SC2
"Technically the dictionary has zero authority on the meaning or words" - Rodya
pure.Wasted
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada4701 Posts
December 04 2015 20:37 GMT
#66
On December 05 2015 04:06 HeroMystic wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 03:41 eviltomahawk wrote:
Disruptors in PvP

We heard your feedback regarding Disruptors in PvP. We noticed that the majority of feedback after last weekend’s Dreamhack PvP games was extremely positive regarding how exciting and micro-based the matchup is now compared to before. We also heard some of your concerns about how heavily Protoss players need to rely on Disruptors, and how the winner is determined mostly by good Disruptor micro. We also heard some feedback regarding how players can’t really attack each other with Disruptors, and that it’s a similar situation as Swarm Hosts. We don’t quite agree with this line of thought yet because we are seeing a lot of skirmishes where actual units are being traded when Disruptors are used. However, we appreciate being made aware of this concern and we’ll definitely keep an eye on this going forward.


Did they see the same series we did?


I don't know what series you were watching, but in PartinG vs Showtime, Stalkers and Disruptors were getting blown up left and right. This is fundamentally different from SH stalemates, because SH stalemates can go on indefinitely, while Disruptor wars are hard limited by the resources on the map.

There may be problems with engaging into Disruptors, as DK points out, but that can be tweaked with a few number changes.

The only quibble I have with that paragraph is it implies they're not concerned about the possibility of other races also having trouble engaging into a critical mass of Disruptors. We haven't seen this be problematic on the pro level yet, but it'd have been nice to see them acknowledge the possibility as something to look out for.
INna Maru-da-FanTa, Bbaby, TY Dream that I'm Flashing you
royalroadweed
Profile Joined April 2013
United States8301 Posts
December 04 2015 20:41 GMT
#67
On December 05 2015 04:15 Elentos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 03:41 eviltomahawk wrote:
We definitely hear your feedback about Zerg being stronger, and in the games we play ourselves, we can see that a bit. However, in the highest level games that happened so far what we’re seeing is a bit different.

I'm a bit confused by that statement. What games do they look at? Only Dreamhack? Only offline? Everything including online cups?

They must have looked at ByuN vs Zerg.
"Nerfing Toss can just make them stronger"
DCStarcraftGall
Profile Joined October 2015
102 Posts
December 04 2015 20:48 GMT
#68
Can Blizzard add a default channel separated into leagues when we come in in addition to General? this would make finding Archon mode, Co-Op, and practice partners way easier.
SGall Believes: Stats has no probe, soO has lost again, D.Va is daughter of Stork, Dark has no league, Stork is fooled by Solar, sOs is a big guy.
Sapphire.lux
Profile Joined July 2010
Romania2620 Posts
December 04 2015 20:50 GMT
#69
On December 05 2015 05:36 pmp10 wrote:
Thor changes?
Not that I'm complaining but what discussion made that happen?

Buffing mech
Head Coach Park: "They should buff tanks!"
pieroog
Profile Joined June 2010
Poland146 Posts
December 04 2015 20:51 GMT
#70
is it me, or "the main cool factor of this unit is that it’s rarely seen" just... doesn't seem RIGHT, at all?
FanaticCZ
Profile Joined December 2011
Czech Republic287 Posts
December 04 2015 20:52 GMT
#71
Nothing about the bullshit nydus?
INnoVation is the GOAT!
Thouhastmail
Profile Joined March 2015
Korea (North)876 Posts
December 04 2015 20:52 GMT
#72
Thor`s 250mm is for fashion confirmed
"Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people we personally dislike"
HomeWorld
Profile Joined December 2011
Romania903 Posts
December 04 2015 20:57 GMT
#73
On December 05 2015 05:08 heishe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 05 2015 04:49 HomeWorld wrote:
Oh well, this community feedback follows the general direction set by previous ones, small changes (or at least the intent) that make no sense, here and there, while overlooking very huge issues this game faces so far, for example: invincible not target-able (and if i've observed correctly, surrounding it with buildings is useless, units will emerge beyond) nydus worm; viper parasite bomb which pretty much (when vipers number is sufficiently high) guarantees full enemy air force wipe-out (no matter how hard you try to micro the afflicted units); no real ground based counter to any race late game air based blobs; cyclone being pretty much useless beyond early game (except some rare occasions) and so forth.
I really do not understand this "cautious" apporach; test small random changes and hope it will turn ok. Also, I have yet to understand why almost the entirety of beta was lost on promoting weird economy changes and have those reverted later on, or in the end, being toned down, while little attention was given to the actual existing and new units and their impact on the game.
"The Ravager", this unit is too much too early, in any match-up.
Reaper, cool detonation sound bro, no use past very early game.
As for disruptor in PvP, screw it, it's a mirror match-up, leave it for later. Don't mess with a unit for the sake of mirror match-up and have it become useless or way too powerful against the other races.


Except those are not genuinely huge issues and players probably just haven't figured out how to deal with it correctly. For example, Nydus all ins are no problem if you actually prioritize your economy correctly: You just have to have enough stuff to defend vs them. But many players get caught off guard or were too greedy before and then complain when their wall doesn't save them. I mean, your perspective is kind of funny, because the entire reason for wanting to kill a nydus before units come out is because you have no way to deal with them once the units arrive. This just should never be case, and you have to adapt your openings and game progression to survive vs nydus all ins, not ask Blizzard for letting you kill Nydus so you don't have to deal with the units that come through them.

I'm obviously biased since I'm Zerg but every time I win a game and look at the replay my reaction is the same: People just play like they've played for 5 years instead of genuinely trying to change up their playstyle and then complain when it doesn't work. People were just used for 5 years that Zerg doesn't do anything too aggressive until its a full scale all in or mid game with mutas or other more aggressive units arrives, and thus haven't learned to scout and react to opponents eco when it's clear they're going to do a timing attack, and then scale back of getting upgrades or new CCs and SCVs, and make more units instead, or changing up unit compositions to deal with it. People literally just blindly build their favorite unit composition while trying to turtle and then complain when it doesn't work. Or they try blatantly greedy opening and then complain when they don't have enough units when a push arrives. Same goes for parasitic bomb: Whoops! I make 100 supply air units and my opponent beats it with only a couple of vipers! Guess parasitic bomb is imba! I hope you don't switch to Zerg, make mass mutas and corruptors and then complain that they're countered by a miniscule amount of Thors compared to your army.

I have yet to be pointed to a single replay where a Zerg does something that is considered imba right now, wins and I can say "yup, not much the T/P could've done there" or "short of amazing robot like micro nothing could be changed in the outcome here". Instead I always see giant mistakes which the all players make (ALL of them, including most pros) which could be alleviated by simple change of decision making.

But instead they just try to copy all BOs of pros they knew in the past, without actually thinking about why they're doing what they're doing. And as a result Zerg dominates, because Zerg players have been learning this skill since the very beginning when SC2 came out. To scout opponents eco, interpret it, and react to it in just the right manner that you have an econ advantage while also not dying to aggression. And the other two races now need to figure this out vs Zerg, but haven't.


After watching 6 hours of continuous nydus network abuse, as a not Zerg player, I cannot afford myself the luxury to be biased.
If you're asking who dared to have such an immoral conduct , well, his name is ZergBonJovi the 4th.
You can find the vod quite easily.
FruitsPunchSamurai
Profile Joined August 2011
United Kingdom87 Posts
December 04 2015 20:58 GMT
#74
Personally, I think the existence of the mothership core itself is unnecessary and we should look for ways to balance protoss without it.

What if the Nexus could construct cannons without a forge and plant it down within, say, a radius of 15. Give it 30 seconds of construction in the Nexus (probes cannot be produced during this time) and then another 10 seconds warping in (similar to the warp-in pylon ability in campaign). I think it would be relatively good in PvP as it would allow tech builds to hold against heavy aggression slightly better (compared to no overcharge) while still allowing aggressive builds to have an edge against overly greedy builds.
Ansibled
Profile Joined November 2014
United Kingdom9872 Posts
December 04 2015 21:05 GMT
#75
On December 05 2015 05:48 DCStarcraftGall wrote:
Can Blizzard add a default channel separated into leagues when we come in in addition to General? this would make finding Archon mode, Co-Op, and practice partners way easier.

This would be a pretty good idea I think.
'StarCraft is just a fairy tale told to scare children actually.'
TL+ Member
PepperMintTea
Profile Joined November 2015
187 Posts
December 04 2015 21:09 GMT
#76
So my thoughts on each individual change. I play zerg and don't player single player so I can only give input on some of it.

1. APM Change - Don't care

2. Co-op missions - Don't care

3. Disruptors in PvP - Proposed changes seem good, it is interesting for the spectator but that matchup needs time to develop. I don't play protoss so I can't give insight but I would like to see disruptor cost energy rather than a cooldown.

4. Thor - I can't go mutas anyway so buff the Thor all you want.

5. Pylon Overcharge - This spell mainly seems to be an issue in PvT from what I read so I can't give much input to it but it seems like it would make multi pronged aggression stronger which is always fun to see. It might be a good pre-emptive nerf to silly aggressive pylon cheese. I haven't encountered that yet though.

6. Carrier - I only see carriers in boring turtle games vs protoss so nerfing the build time doesn't affect that strategy. Maybe there is some build out there with a 2 carrier timing or something that I haven't see. Not a big change overall

7. Zerg Burrow Change - I mean I learned with the single button and it served me fine for years so I don't see the need to change it when it isn't going to be an improvement.

8. Zerg Strength in General - I can speak quite a bit to this. My main question to Terran/Protoss players would be how often are you facing an early Roach-Ravager Push and what is needed to hold this off? I don't do this strategy and maybe that is why ZvT is statistically my worse match up.

Which leads me into my experience of the ZvT matchup. If you don't do a Roach-Ravager push, there is a huge window in which Terran are stronger than zerg. Firstly there are a wide array of harasses and timing pushes that Terran can do that are very strong, hellbats, banshees,liberators, tank timings etc are all really good, and not easy to identify. After that the period "pre hive" used to be a roughly equal battle between bio and Muta,ling,bane . With the changes to Larvae and the introduction of the liberator this battle has swung in the terran favour.

If I try to go lurker, again there is a huge period where I am getting the hydra den and then morphing it, this is a long time and I have taken game ending damage waiting for this to finish and having my 10 hydras get obliterated. If I ignore or don't go lurkers I have an army of ling, bane, corrupter which is less scary than ling,bane,muta. Or I am just on ling bane until I have hive...That is a big window.

So then you get to the next complaint about zerg in this matchup which is that Ultras are too strong. I agree it is strong but it should be, It took me along time to get there, get upgrades, not die and then pay a lot to build the thing, it should be a strong unit. It shouldn't be an overpriced paperweight.

The ultralisk used to be naturally absorbed by a terran because marauders and marines could handle it. I hope I don't overstep myself by saying this but perhaps scouting the hive and anticipating the switch can lead the terran to adapt by making a different unit like a liberator or a siege tank. These units do great against the ultra. This is assuming you can't just go kill the zerg.

As for Parasitic Bomb, Again I would argue that this is an energy unit and requires a solution like a ghost or something similar. I haven't really used this unit in ZvT because I am spending my gas on banes to not die midgame, lurkers/corrupters to not die later and then my hive tech of choice. I want to hear what situations Terran has been in where they are losing games to parasitic bomb because I haven't won with it.

For ZvP. Lurkers are pretty damn good but again it's a positional unit that literally can't move as it shoots, that takes a while to get to so there are solutions. My strategy in this matchup is muta-->lurker or lurker--> muta and I've had good success with that.


I suppose my perspective gained from ladder, and watching Byun play TvZ. I don't feel like zerg is actually overpowered without roach-ravager.

My proposed idea would be a nerf to corrosive bile, ravager health and reverting the nydus wurm.
Coupled with this I think a toning down of the liberator vs air to allow mutas a place in that matchup again.

This was a bit of a wall of text so thanks if you took the time to read it.

9. Balance Test Update - To my eternal shame I don't play on the balance test map as I prefer to ladder.

I hope I didn't offend anyone with this but it is just my experience, I would echo the statements of nony, be patient and wait for things to develop and also the thoughts of ret , give better maps.







WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27415 Posts
December 04 2015 21:20 GMT
#77
On December 05 2015 04:47 banjoetheredskin wrote:
If the ability switching in the case of burrow/unburrow were streamlined to match that of terran units switching in and out of siege/assault/defender mode, that should be easier to understand even if it's "more options". For fucks sake, casuals might not be intimately familiar with the game mechanics but they're not fucking morons. If something is as consistent as it could be with the implementation of the burrow change, it should actually be helpful for someone who might not otherwise know what key to press. Hmm, I played terran and the siege tank requires two different buttons to switch back and forth. Let me glance to the bottom right corner for .5 seconds to see if this is the case with the roach. Oh, it's the D key, just like unsieging a tank. How convenient.

Yeah that really irritated me, Blizzard don't appear to hold the collective intelligence of the playerbase in high regard judging from that point.
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
NyxNax
Profile Joined March 2014
United States227 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 21:25:17
December 04 2015 21:23 GMT
#78
For the Zerg Burrow/unburrow hotkey, why not just give an option to allow the player to choose between 1 hotkey or 2?
Charoisaur
Profile Joined August 2014
Germany16095 Posts
December 04 2015 21:23 GMT
#79
On December 05 2015 06:09 PepperMintTea wrote:


So then you get to the next complaint about zerg in this matchup which is that Ultras are too strong. I agree it is strong but it should be, It took me along time to get there, get upgrades, not die and then pay a lot to build the thing, it should be a strong unit. It shouldn't be an overpriced paperweight.

The ultralisk used to be naturally absorbed by a terran because marauders and marines could handle it. I hope I don't overstep myself by saying this but perhaps scouting the hive and anticipating the switch can lead the terran to adapt by making a different unit like a liberator or a siege tank. These units do great against the ultra. This is assuming you can't just go kill the zerg.

As for Parasitic Bomb, Again I would argue that this is an energy unit and requires a solution like a ghost or something similar. I haven't really used this unit in ZvT because I am spending my gas on banes to not die midgame, lurkers/corrupters to not die later and then my hive tech of choice. I want to hear what situations Terran has been in where they are losing games to parasitic bomb because I haven't won with it.




I agree that with liberators in their current state ultras aren't really op but I really despise this hardcounter mechanic.
"Oh I made 10 ultras that you didn't scout and now I win despite having half your economy"
Also it's not very good design that you need an air unit to counter a ground unit because this forces zerg to build corruptors (the only thing that deals with liberators) and then every game revolves around mass air battles - where parasitic bomb comes into play which is imo completely broken and makes the zerg army untouchable in direct fight.
Once the zerg has ultra/corruptor/viper with broodlords the only thing you can do is drop everywhere and play for the baserace because this army can't be defeated in direct combat.
Many of the coolest moments in sc2 happen due to worker harassment
Cyro
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United Kingdom20344 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-04 21:32:12
December 04 2015 21:31 GMT
#80
6. Carrier - I only see carriers in boring turtle games vs protoss so nerfing the build time doesn't affect that strategy. Maybe there is some build out there with a 2 carrier timing or something that I haven't see. Not a big change overall


The reason you only see them in those games is because it's basically impossible to use them for anything else (you can't do timings or expand aggressively) since they heavily nerfed the build time and also took 50 health off.
"oh my god my overclock... I got a single WHEA error on the 23rd hour, 9 minutes" -Belial88
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft458
CranKy Ducklings49
EnkiAlexander 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft458
CosmosSc2 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 609
910 38
Dota 2
monkeys_forever634
Counter-Strike
taco 186
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox627
Other Games
summit1g8671
JimRising 596
C9.Mang0349
Maynarde151
ViBE132
ArmadaUGS60
Livibee50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1031
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 34m
Stellar Fest
11h 34m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.