• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8025 users

Jaedong to play in WCS America Season 2 - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
76 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-27 18:06:33
January 27 2015 18:03 GMT
#21
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
LimeNade
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2125 Posts
January 27 2015 18:30 GMT
#22
wow so jaedong moving to the US, that's awesome
JD, need I say more? :D
Tenks
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3104 Posts
January 27 2015 18:32 GMT
#23
When does WCS s2 start? Is there any chance it could be LotV instead of HotS?
Wat
lastride
Profile Joined April 2014
2390 Posts
January 27 2015 18:35 GMT
#24
Nice,gl Tyrant
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 27 2015 18:38 GMT
#25
On January 28 2015 03:32 Tenks wrote:
When does WCS s2 start? Is there any chance it could be LotV instead of HotS?

0 chance. Unless some major, major changes happens that radically change today's world, WCS S2 will begin right after S1 finishes, which should be around March I believe. While LotV is scheduled for 2016, probably.
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
January 27 2015 18:38 GMT
#26
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 27 2015 18:43 GMT
#27
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
sc2chronic
Profile Joined May 2012
United States777 Posts
January 27 2015 18:52 GMT
#28
Hello, this is JaeDong. I'll be living in San Francisco where EG's gaming house is located. I will live together with some EG staff and Dota players, but I heard iNcontroL and Suppy lives nearby so that's good. You guys will be able to see me in WCS NA from Season 2. I'm glad EG was able to make this happen for me. I'm so excited about this. I'll be studying English too. Please wish me luck


This was written up by some PR person at EG. Cmon now u know damn well JD don't talk like that. I'm surprised they didn't even throw in a mention to Monster in there.
terrible, terrible, damage
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
January 27 2015 18:55 GMT
#29
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.

"LOL NA so bad" is not a justification. Moving to a new region for the sole purpose of taking up one of their qualifier spots while contributing little to nothing to their scene is not OK, regardless of region. I feel the same way about Heart in China as I do about JD and Hydra (and potentially Stardust) in NA.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
OtherWorld
Profile Blog Joined October 2013
France17333 Posts
January 27 2015 18:58 GMT
#30
On January 28 2015 03:55 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.

"LOL NA so bad" is not a justification. Moving to a new region for the sole purpose of taking up one of their qualifier spots while contributing little to nothing to their scene is not OK, regardless of region. I feel the same way about Heart in China as I do about JD and Hydra (and potentially Stardust) in NA.

Hydra arrived very recently, give him a chance...
Used Sigs - New Sigs - Cheap Sigs - Buy the Best Cheap Sig near You at www.cheapsigforsale.com
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
January 27 2015 18:59 GMT
#31
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.


major
Scarlett`
Profile Joined April 2011
Korea (South)2437 Posts
January 27 2015 19:00 GMT
#32
On January 28 2015 02:08 kaykoose wrote:
So JD and Stardust are in for Season 2. That will be 6 Koreans in WCS

Gonna be less north americans in premier than last year XDD
Progamer
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-27 19:04:02
January 27 2015 19:00 GMT
#33
On January 28 2015 03:55 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.

"LOL NA so bad" is not a justification. Moving to a new region for the sole purpose of taking up one of their qualifier spots while contributing little to nothing to their scene is not OK, regardless of region. I feel the same way about Heart in China as I do about JD and Hydra (and potentially Stardust) in NA.


Polt moved to NA to go to school, should we not allow him either? If a NA player wanted to move to EU, they could compete in EU qualifiers if they wanted to. These Koreans contribute to the scene in that they play on NA ladder and there presence helps the players in that region as a whole in terms of practice and motivation.

On January 28 2015 03:59 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.


major

He has to compete in shit to be a top player. We haven't seen him in so long it's hard to judge his current skill level.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
The_Templar
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
your Country52798 Posts
January 27 2015 19:04 GMT
#34
On January 28 2015 04:00 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 02:08 kaykoose wrote:
So JD and Stardust are in for Season 2. That will be 6 Koreans in WCS

Gonna be less north americans in premier than last year XDD

Only because you aren't playing!!
ModeratorI am still alive, somehow
TL+ Member
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-27 19:07:46
January 27 2015 19:06 GMT
#35
On January 28 2015 04:04 The_Templar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 04:00 Acer.Scarlett` wrote:
On January 28 2015 02:08 kaykoose wrote:
So JD and Stardust are in for Season 2. That will be 6 Koreans in WCS

Gonna be less north americans in premier than last year XDD

Only because you aren't playing!!

Astrea is NA, so it doesn't matter either way.

edit: misread that. still... JD and Stardust would probably make it regardless of her.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18752 Posts
January 27 2015 19:16 GMT
#36
On January 28 2015 04:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:55 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.

"LOL NA so bad" is not a justification. Moving to a new region for the sole purpose of taking up one of their qualifier spots while contributing little to nothing to their scene is not OK, regardless of region. I feel the same way about Heart in China as I do about JD and Hydra (and potentially Stardust) in NA.


Polt moved to NA to go to school, should we not allow him either? If a NA player wanted to move to EU, they could compete in EU qualifiers if they wanted to. These Koreans contribute to the scene in that they play on NA ladder and there presence helps the players in that region as a whole in terms of practice and motivation.

Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:59 sharkie wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.


major

He has to compete in shit to be a top player. We haven't seen him in so long it's hard to judge his current skill level.


He had qualified for IEM San Jose, a feat that was only repeated by vortix and both dropped out... >.<
Circumstance
Profile Blog Joined March 2014
United States11403 Posts
January 27 2015 19:25 GMT
#37
On January 28 2015 04:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 03:55 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.

"LOL NA so bad" is not a justification. Moving to a new region for the sole purpose of taking up one of their qualifier spots while contributing little to nothing to their scene is not OK, regardless of region. I feel the same way about Heart in China as I do about JD and Hydra (and potentially Stardust) in NA.


Polt moved to NA to go to school, should we not allow him either? If a NA player wanted to move to EU, they could compete in EU qualifiers if they wanted to. These Koreans contribute to the scene in that they play on NA ladder and there presence helps the players in that region as a whole in terms of practice and motivation.


For that question, I ask "who would still be living where they are if WCS wasn't a factor?" Polt would, Violet would, and ForGG would. Hydra wouldn't. JD sure as hell wouldn't. As for ladder, I don't know enough about anyone's practice habits to say, but for motivation, I 100% disagree. I think having all of your time and effort go to waste by being barricaded from opportunity and money time and again by someone who got all of the worthwhile practice you wren't able to get and then decided to move over to your region because the competition was easier is one of the most demotivating things imaginable.
The world is better when every background has a chance.
SetGuitarsToKill
Profile Blog Joined December 2013
Canada28396 Posts
January 27 2015 19:31 GMT
#38
On January 28 2015 04:25 Circumstance wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 28 2015 04:00 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:55 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:43 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:38 Circumstance wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:03 SetGuitarsToKill wrote:
On January 28 2015 03:01 Circumstance wrote:
You know, when I think "Great representatives of North American Starcraft", I definitely think Jaedong and Hydra. Because they have provided so incredibly much to the NA scene.


It's better than having bad players win a lot of money. Who does NA really have right now? Huk, puck, Kane, etc. These guys are okay, but they're shouldn't be the players winning a huge tournament. NA is kind of a joke right now, even compared to EU.

Call me crazy, SGTK, but I think WCS is more about giving opportunity to succeed for someone outside of a single country, and less about seeing which region will have the best players choose to move there.

Well, in theory I suppose, but it's also about showcasing the highest level of play, which NA simply cannot do. NA doesn't even have Scarlett to give them "top foreigner" credit anymore.

"LOL NA so bad" is not a justification. Moving to a new region for the sole purpose of taking up one of their qualifier spots while contributing little to nothing to their scene is not OK, regardless of region. I feel the same way about Heart in China as I do about JD and Hydra (and potentially Stardust) in NA.


Polt moved to NA to go to school, should we not allow him either? If a NA player wanted to move to EU, they could compete in EU qualifiers if they wanted to. These Koreans contribute to the scene in that they play on NA ladder and there presence helps the players in that region as a whole in terms of practice and motivation.


For that question, I ask "who would still be living where they are if WCS wasn't a factor?" Polt would, Violet would, and ForGG would. Hydra wouldn't. JD sure as hell wouldn't. As for ladder, I don't know enough about anyone's practice habits to say, but for motivation, I 100% disagree. I think having all of your time and effort go to waste by being barricaded from opportunity and money time and again by someone who got all of the worthwhile practice you wren't able to get and then decided to move over to your region because the competition was easier is one of the most demotivating things imaginable.


We can't say for certain Hydra or JD wouldn't. Is it obviously a factor? Certainly, but Hydra and JD both wanted out of Kespa to begin with or they'd still be in Korea. As for motivation... I depends on the person I suppose. Some might be motivated to move over to where the practice is best if it's possible to move over to where the competition is easier.
Community News"As long as you have a warp prism you can't be bad at harassment" - Maru | @SetGuitars2Kill
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
January 27 2015 19:34 GMT
#39
Thank the lawd!
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-01-27 19:37:07
January 27 2015 19:34 GMT
#40
I read his interview in korean, it felt like he was reluctantly coming back to america for money
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 249
JuggernautJason121
Nina 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 580
White-Ra 186
firebathero 77
910 43
Trap 25
NaDa 13
Counter-Strike
Fnx 761
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0177
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9492
Liquid`Hasu1755
crisheroes1724
Trikslyr83
Other Games
summit1g6001
Liquid`RaSZi5418
Beastyqt830
shahzam468
B2W.Neo283
Pyrionflax143
KnowMe116
ArmadaUGS112
ZombieGrub102
IndyStarCraft 85
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream384
Other Games
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 10
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 32
• FirePhoenix8
• Eskiya23 7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
League of Legends
• TFBlade873
Other Games
• imaqtpie911
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 26m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.