• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:46
CEST 07:46
KST 14:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 13135 users

Call to Action: January 31 Balance Testing - Page 14

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-01 23:21:24
February 01 2014 23:15 GMT
#261
On February 02 2014 08:07 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 07:48 Fission wrote:
Blizzard I would like more than 1 or 2 stable TvP openings please.

There's 1? What opening is that? I get crushed every TvP game.

I'm serious. See my post in the Terran Help Me Thread.


12 Rax, 12 Gas, 12 scout, pull out of gas on 100, build a reaper and then a reactor, get a CC on the high ground, build a 2nd rax, pump marines non stop, 4:30 Engi bay for safety and early upgrades. After you've started your 2nd Rax, CC, bunker at the nat (asuming it was safe to take it), put back into gas. Rally marines to your mineral line just in case. Get 2nd gas at around 5:00, when you have gas start a TL on your rax and then stim, 6:30 factory, 7:30 SP, continue upgrading, producing marines and SCVs, 7:40 to 8:00 3rd gas.

That's what I've seen most of the pros use, with some variations, like not all get the early upgrades or even the early engi, that is Maru's variation, I've also seen ForGG's variation with Reactor first into double reaper.

You also have to adapt your build to a blink all-in, if you see it coming then get a 2nd bunker at nat, 1 or 2 bunkers in your main, a 3rd rax with TL on it, conc shells, double marauder production. You'll probably have to delay your factory just to survive this.

Yeah, basically that's it though, going 14 CC or really early 3rd is a high risk gamble with marginal rewards.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Wyrd
Profile Joined May 2011
United States211 Posts
February 01 2014 23:58 GMT
#262
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.
www.twitch.tv/wyrd5
hansonslee
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States2027 Posts
February 02 2014 00:00 GMT
#263
Avilo is the Terran version of Destiny xD
Seed's # 1 fan!!! #ForVengeance
Fjodorov
Profile Joined December 2011
5007 Posts
February 02 2014 00:07 GMT
#264
On February 02 2014 08:58 Wyrd wrote:
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.


Increased oracle speed was also just a test at one point....
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
February 02 2014 00:21 GMT
#265
On February 02 2014 08:58 Wyrd wrote:
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.


Queen range was just a test they said...
Oracle speed? Just a test!
I'm weary of tests...
GrandSmurf
Profile Joined July 2003
Netherlands462 Posts
February 02 2014 00:34 GMT
#266
there was this engineer who wanted to test if a plane could also fly with only one wing.

everyone said it was a bad idea. He replied: its just a test ! how do you know it wont work ?!

One time that happened and I just stopped everything, selected the offending SCV, hit Cancel, moved it over to my Barracks, made a Marine, had the Marine shoot it to death, then left the game.
Stress
Profile Joined February 2011
United States980 Posts
February 02 2014 00:50 GMT
#267
On February 02 2014 08:58 Wyrd wrote:
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.


The SC2 balance team has a history of trying out ideas that hurt the game more than helping it and then implementing said ideas, e.g., queen and oracle buff.
"Touch my gosu hands." - Tastosis | | fOrGG // MC // Jaedong
fighter2_40
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States420 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 01:37:24
February 02 2014 01:03 GMT
#268
This is pretty dissapointing. Sure we can say overall this is a Protoss nerf and a Terran buff but in reality this misses the target in terms of game design by quite a bit.

Blizzard: it's okay to be wrong, but you need to accept your mistakes. Stop being so unwilling to revert changes. This game is due for a massive overhaul

Edit: Typo
vthree
Profile Joined November 2011
Hong Kong8039 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 01:28:49
February 02 2014 01:26 GMT
#269
On February 02 2014 08:58 Wyrd wrote:
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.


Because Blizzard has a history of going throughout with 80% of their initial changes regardless of feedback. Or they tweak things last minute and have no time to test. This test map should have been released a month ago but DK watched 1 week of PL and held it off because of pro feedback... I am really interested to know which pro he had feedback from.

I also find it strange that they comment on balance in terms of units only and not maps. The maps are a HUGE problem right now.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
February 02 2014 01:37 GMT
#270
On February 02 2014 08:58 Wyrd wrote:
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.

Its a misguided test that doesnt fix the issues and just shows how out of touch Blizzard is.

The problem is that this patch will probably go live in a month or so, once they remove the buff the hydras first. Then we will have another 3-4 months of PvP everywhere until we can look forward to the next balance map that might actually address some of the real issues.

So a balanced game in 6 months maybe? I feel like I'm being generous even with that.
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
February 02 2014 02:01 GMT
#271
On February 02 2014 10:37 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 08:58 Wyrd wrote:
I like how everyone freaks shit about a test--A TEST. It's a test, you guys. Play the fucker before shooting your mouth off about it, and then even if it sucks, stop crying about a test.

So a balanced game in 6 months maybe? I feel like I'm being generous even with that.

But the game is balanced! Once you remove skill level!
dyDrawer
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada438 Posts
February 02 2014 02:28 GMT
#272
MSC changes completely missing the mark. Personally I would like to see Time Warp keep its energy cost, but increase PO energy cost to 125. That way, you cannot cast 2 POs at the same time with a full energy MSC. You CAN, however, cast one PO and a Time Warp. Also, there's now a guaranteed 30 second(ish) break between two POs. This should give the Terran especially some more early game options.
This might hurt PvP quite a bit, but I think buffing the MSC's starting energy to 75 could deal with this. Not sure about this tho. This way your first PO's timing doesn't change at all, but the 2nd one's significantly delayed.
Also, nerfing MSC's vision is also long overdue.
Dear, Rain, PartinG, Trap - "Glory to the Firstborn"
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 03:27:01
February 02 2014 03:16 GMT
#273
On February 02 2014 08:07 geokilla wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 07:48 Fission wrote:
Blizzard I would like more than 1 or 2 stable TvP openings please.

There's 1? What opening is that? I get crushed every TvP game.

I'm serious. See my post in the Terran Help Me Thread.


Are you talking about the game where you attacked and lost your whole army 10 seconds before combat shield was done, and flew all your vikings over their army and never replaced them? Or were you talking about the game where the first Oracle came in at 6:30, and despite being at 500 minerals when it happened, you didn't throw down your Engineering Bay until 8:00, and didn't have a Turret in your main until 10:10?

Bad decision making is a simple thing to fix, but fuck that, lets nerf Protoss into the ground and worry about improving afterwards.
plogamer
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
Canada3132 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 03:48:10
February 02 2014 03:45 GMT
#274
On February 02 2014 12:16 yokohama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 08:07 geokilla wrote:
On February 02 2014 07:48 Fission wrote:
Blizzard I would like more than 1 or 2 stable TvP openings please.

There's 1? What opening is that? I get crushed every TvP game.

I'm serious. See my post in the Terran Help Me Thread.


Are you talking about the game where you attacked and lost your whole army 10 seconds before combat shield was done, and flew all your vikings over their army and never replaced them? Or were you talking about the game where the first Oracle came in at 6:30, and despite being at 500 minerals when it happened, you didn't throw down your Engineering Bay until 8:00, and didn't have a Turret in your main until 10:10?

Bad decision making is a simple thing to fix, but fuck that, lets nerf Protoss into the ground and worry about improving afterwards.


You're missing the forest for trees. The whole idea of balance is that the onus on decision-making should be equal. Both sides should be at equal risk in their decisions.

If we count the number of ways Terrans can lose a game, and compare that to the number of ways a Protoss can lose a game; maybe we can get some semblance of where the balance should be.
sagefreke
Profile Joined August 2010
United States241 Posts
February 02 2014 03:56 GMT
#275
Can't wait to try some hydra busts in ZvP. It's about time Protoss actually worry about a midgame zerg timing that isn't some variant of 12 minute max roach.

ZvZ should be a lot more interesting too.
yo yo yo
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 04:19:20
February 02 2014 03:59 GMT
#276
On February 02 2014 12:45 plogamer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 12:16 yokohama wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:07 geokilla wrote:
On February 02 2014 07:48 Fission wrote:
Blizzard I would like more than 1 or 2 stable TvP openings please.

There's 1? What opening is that? I get crushed every TvP game.

I'm serious. See my post in the Terran Help Me Thread.


Are you talking about the game where you attacked and lost your whole army 10 seconds before combat shield was done, and flew all your vikings over their army and never replaced them? Or were you talking about the game where the first Oracle came in at 6:30, and despite being at 500 minerals when it happened, you didn't throw down your Engineering Bay until 8:00, and didn't have a Turret in your main until 10:10?

Bad decision making is a simple thing to fix, but fuck that, lets nerf Protoss into the ground and worry about improving afterwards.


You're missing the forest for trees. The whole idea of balance is that the onus on decision-making should be equal. Both sides should be at equal risk in their decisions.

If we count the number of ways Terrans can lose a game, and compare that to the number of ways a Protoss can lose a game; maybe we can get some semblance of where the balance should be.


I'm not missing the forest for the trees, I am addressing his games, not the overall scope of TvP. I am not advocating that I think Protoss doesn't need a nerf, I'm a Protoss player and I completely agree something needs to be done to help Terran. I'm just getting sick of this guys balance whining when all it really is is a lack of recognizing glaring flaws in his play. I am sure there are times he loses because what he had to do was harder than the Protoss due to balance. I don't think that is true in either of these games I addressed.
On January 31 2014 11:14 geokilla wrote:
Having a limited amount of army and resources, there's no way I could have handled this any better. Right?


With a mindset like that, it probably wouldn't even matter to him if Terran were the favored race in the matchup.
Chaggi
Profile Joined August 2010
Korea (South)1936 Posts
February 02 2014 04:22 GMT
#277
On February 02 2014 12:59 yokohama wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 12:45 plogamer wrote:
On February 02 2014 12:16 yokohama wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:07 geokilla wrote:
On February 02 2014 07:48 Fission wrote:
Blizzard I would like more than 1 or 2 stable TvP openings please.

There's 1? What opening is that? I get crushed every TvP game.

I'm serious. See my post in the Terran Help Me Thread.


Are you talking about the game where you attacked and lost your whole army 10 seconds before combat shield was done, and flew all your vikings over their army and never replaced them? Or were you talking about the game where the first Oracle came in at 6:30, and despite being at 500 minerals when it happened, you didn't throw down your Engineering Bay until 8:00, and didn't have a Turret in your main until 10:10?

Bad decision making is a simple thing to fix, but fuck that, lets nerf Protoss into the ground and worry about improving afterwards.


You're missing the forest for trees. The whole idea of balance is that the onus on decision-making should be equal. Both sides should be at equal risk in their decisions.

If we count the number of ways Terrans can lose a game, and compare that to the number of ways a Protoss can lose a game; maybe we can get some semblance of where the balance should be.


I'm not missing the forest for the trees, I am addressing his games, not the overall scope of TvP. I am not advocating that I think Protoss doesn't need a nerf, I'm a Protoss player and I completely agree something needs to be done to help Terran. I'm just getting sick of this guys balance whining when all it really is is a lack of recognizing glaring flaws in his play. I am sure there are times he loses because what he had to do was harder than the Protoss due to balance. I don't think that is true in either of these games I addressed.
Show nested quote +
On January 31 2014 11:14 geokilla wrote:
Having a limited amount of army and resources, there's no way I could have handled this any better. Right?


With a mindset like that, it probably wouldn't even matter to him if Terran were the favored race in the matchup.


People can make comments on balance despite what their games look like. I know, it's a novel concept. Maybe his complaints are based on his poor play and maybe not valid. But we've seen this at the pro level for awhile now and that's why people are complaining.
yokohama
Profile Joined February 2005
United States1116 Posts
February 02 2014 04:32 GMT
#278
On February 02 2014 13:22 Chaggi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 02 2014 12:59 yokohama wrote:
On February 02 2014 12:45 plogamer wrote:
On February 02 2014 12:16 yokohama wrote:
On February 02 2014 08:07 geokilla wrote:
On February 02 2014 07:48 Fission wrote:
Blizzard I would like more than 1 or 2 stable TvP openings please.

There's 1? What opening is that? I get crushed every TvP game.

I'm serious. See my post in the Terran Help Me Thread.


Are you talking about the game where you attacked and lost your whole army 10 seconds before combat shield was done, and flew all your vikings over their army and never replaced them? Or were you talking about the game where the first Oracle came in at 6:30, and despite being at 500 minerals when it happened, you didn't throw down your Engineering Bay until 8:00, and didn't have a Turret in your main until 10:10?

Bad decision making is a simple thing to fix, but fuck that, lets nerf Protoss into the ground and worry about improving afterwards.


You're missing the forest for trees. The whole idea of balance is that the onus on decision-making should be equal. Both sides should be at equal risk in their decisions.

If we count the number of ways Terrans can lose a game, and compare that to the number of ways a Protoss can lose a game; maybe we can get some semblance of where the balance should be.


I'm not missing the forest for the trees, I am addressing his games, not the overall scope of TvP. I am not advocating that I think Protoss doesn't need a nerf, I'm a Protoss player and I completely agree something needs to be done to help Terran. I'm just getting sick of this guys balance whining when all it really is is a lack of recognizing glaring flaws in his play. I am sure there are times he loses because what he had to do was harder than the Protoss due to balance. I don't think that is true in either of these games I addressed.
On January 31 2014 11:14 geokilla wrote:
Having a limited amount of army and resources, there's no way I could have handled this any better. Right?


With a mindset like that, it probably wouldn't even matter to him if Terran were the favored race in the matchup.


People can make comments on balance despite what their games look like. I know, it's a novel concept. Maybe his complaints are based on his poor play and maybe not valid. But we've seen this at the pro level for awhile now and that's why people are complaining.


Fair enough, I can agree with that.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-02-02 06:29:16
February 02 2014 06:19 GMT
#279
Finally got in a couple of games on the test map. Didn't play against good opponents unfortunately, but it did mean that I could try Tempests. I didn't rush them, though; opened SG into 2 base then Beacon and a 3rd. Boy, these things just smash buildings. It was actually fucking cool! Previously, I was opposed to this aspect of the patch (heh, actually most if not all of the patch!) but I can see this tweak opening up a whole different area of the late game in Starcraft.

I don't know if rushing Tempests is really viable against a competent opponent because your ground army will be small and Tempests do diddly squat to anything not massive air or a building. It probably would be abusable on maps with lots of dead air but that remains to be seen. Basically, I like this change but it could use more testing and some tweaks.

Some thoughts are adjusting the damage numbers and making it an upgrade at Beacon (so that it truly is a late game tool for Protoss). Another is for the Tempest design to change slightly when the ability is researched and active so that it is easier to scout and for opponents to be aware of what may be coming (rather like Roaches when they have tunneling claws).

Anyway, originally I did not like this Tempest change because I thought it would upset all P match-ups. But, I am not sure anymore. With some tweaks, I think it could be an exciting change to Protoss and open up a lot of options in late game SC.
KT best KT ~ 2014
geokilla
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada8255 Posts
February 02 2014 06:32 GMT
#280
On February 02 2014 15:19 aZealot wrote:
Finally, got in a couple of games on the test map. Didn't play against good opponents unfortunately, but it did mean that I could try Tempests. I didn't rush them, though; opened SG into 2 base then Beacon and a 3rd. Boy, these things just smash buildings. It was actually fucking cool! Previously, I was opposed to this aspect of the patch (heh, actually most if not all of the patch!) but I can see this tweak opening up a whole different area of the late game in Starcraft.

I don't know if rushing Tempests is really viable against a competent opponent because your ground army will be small and Tempests do diddly squat to anything not massive air or a building. It probably would be abusable on maps with lots of dead air but that remains to be seen. Basically, I like this change but it could use more testing and some tweaks. Some thoughts are adjusting the damage numbers and making it an upgrade at Beacon (so that it truly is a late game tool for Protoss).

Another is for the Tempest design to change slightly when the ability is researched and active so that it is easier to scout and for opponents to be aware of what may be coming (rather like Roaches when they have tunneling claws).

Anyway, originally I did not like this Tempest change because I thought it would upset all P match-ups. But, I am not sure anymore. With some tweaks, I think it could be an exciting change to Protoss and open up a lot of options in late game SC.

The problem is that you can have Tempests camping out from afar like Polar Night and just pick off key structures. Having Tempest pretty much means having Skytoss, and having Skytoss means you have a pretty much unbeatable army when it gets to that late in the game. All Zerg has are Fungals, and Fungals can't reach Tempests that are pew pewing far away. Corruptors and Mutalisks, well they gotta respect the Void Rays and Phoenix which pretty much hard counter them. Same goes for Terran and its air units.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings122
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 175
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 417
hero 350
BeSt 251
sorry 60
Mind 33
Terrorterran 26
Bale 22
ZergMaN 13
Noble 9
yabsab 9
[ Show more ]
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1087
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Counter-Strike
taco 391
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King148
Other Games
summit1g9353
Maynarde200
ArmadaUGS31
Livibee15
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH341
• practicex 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2214
League of Legends
• Rush1303
• Stunt391
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 14m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 14m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.