• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

Starbow - Page 51

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 346 Next
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 05:12:13
January 16 2014 05:09 GMT
#1001
On January 16 2014 14:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:01 Bagi wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:58 neoghaleon55 wrote:
man
I just realized
with patch 2.1 coming
Starbow will be FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yep, that could be one of its biggest selling points too.


Watch blizzard will back out of patch 2.1 because they realize starbow would destroy them.

It will stop people from playing WoW, Hearth Stone, buying the D3 Expansion and LotV?

On January 16 2014 14:07 thepuppyassassin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 13:55 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:50 Cheren wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:48 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:35 thepuppyassassin wrote:
Huh.. One guy did this? What an embarrassment to the SC2 development team..

Oh nvm read the credits. Embarassment? I'd still say so.

I am pretty sure they Blizzard is just fine with this mod being out there. But people will think what they will.


I think when the editor was announced they said they hoped people would recreate Brood War in the editor, I think if anything they're pleased they were right about the power of the editor.

Yeah, I don't really get people who think Blizzard would feel threatened by any user made mod.



Well conceptually, If you create something and constantly tell people that it is as good as it will get or at the very least must remain the way it is, meanwhile someone with limited time and resources is able to take the thing you created and make it so that people actually like it. It might very well inspire feelings of inadequacy. Does that help you understand?


I am sure their paychecks and games that sell millions of copies more than make up for it. From the tweets I see form most Blizzard employees, they seem to be very happy people. They even have an Esports dog. I doubt the mod has any effect on team moral at Blizzard.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
thepuppyassassin
Profile Joined April 2011
900 Posts
January 16 2014 05:15 GMT
#1002
On January 16 2014 14:09 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 16 2014 14:01 Bagi wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:58 neoghaleon55 wrote:
man
I just realized
with patch 2.1 coming
Starbow will be FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yep, that could be one of its biggest selling points too.


Watch blizzard will back out of patch 2.1 because they realize starbow would destroy them.

It will stop people from playing WoW, Hearth Stone, buying the D3 Expansion and LotV?

Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:07 thepuppyassassin wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:55 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:50 Cheren wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:48 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:35 thepuppyassassin wrote:
Huh.. One guy did this? What an embarrassment to the SC2 development team..

Oh nvm read the credits. Embarassment? I'd still say so.

I am pretty sure they Blizzard is just fine with this mod being out there. But people will think what they will.


I think when the editor was announced they said they hoped people would recreate Brood War in the editor, I think if anything they're pleased they were right about the power of the editor.

Yeah, I don't really get people who think Blizzard would feel threatened by any user made mod.



Well conceptually, If you create something and constantly tell people that it is as good as it will get or at the very least must remain the way it is, meanwhile someone with limited time and resources is able to take the thing you created and make it so that people actually like it. It might very well inspire feelings of inadequacy. Does that help you understand?


They even have an Esports dog.


Oh you are good... very good.
Bagi
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany6799 Posts
January 16 2014 05:23 GMT
#1003
On January 16 2014 14:04 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:01 Bagi wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:58 neoghaleon55 wrote:
man
I just realized
with patch 2.1 coming
Starbow will be FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yep, that could be one of its biggest selling points too.

And they make it into an extension mod, it could be played on every melee map ever released for SC2. Could be good too :D

Can extension mods alter stuff like amount of minerals and gas on a melee map?
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
January 16 2014 05:30 GMT
#1004
On January 16 2014 14:23 Bagi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:04 ZenithM wrote:
On January 16 2014 14:01 Bagi wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:58 neoghaleon55 wrote:
man
I just realized
with patch 2.1 coming
Starbow will be FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yep, that could be one of its biggest selling points too.

And they make it into an extension mod, it could be played on every melee map ever released for SC2. Could be good too :D

Can extension mods alter stuff like amount of minerals and gas on a melee map?

Oh right, I forgot about map features. I don't know, probably not :/
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 06:02:54
January 16 2014 05:37 GMT
#1005
Sc2 & starbow require different maps not only in resource placements, but also ramps and chokes and highground. I think it's sensible to create a starbow extension mod which does not affect the map and simply publish maps designed around starbow independently.

Also, having an extension mod modify the map in procedural fashion seems like it might lead to weird side effects.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
Meepman
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada610 Posts
January 16 2014 05:51 GMT
#1006
Jesus Christ, the community in this game is actually so positive.
Every game today I played started with "GL HF I LOVE THIS MOD LOL AMIRITE?" or some toned down version of that. It's so refreshing :')
phodacbiet
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1740 Posts
January 16 2014 06:15 GMT
#1007
On January 16 2014 14:09 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 16 2014 14:01 Bagi wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:58 neoghaleon55 wrote:
man
I just realized
with patch 2.1 coming
Starbow will be FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yep, that could be one of its biggest selling points too.


Watch blizzard will back out of patch 2.1 because they realize starbow would destroy them.

It will stop people from playing WoW, Hearth Stone, buying the D3 Expansion and LotV?

Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:07 thepuppyassassin wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:55 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:50 Cheren wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:48 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:35 thepuppyassassin wrote:
Huh.. One guy did this? What an embarrassment to the SC2 development team..

Oh nvm read the credits. Embarassment? I'd still say so.

I am pretty sure they Blizzard is just fine with this mod being out there. But people will think what they will.


I think when the editor was announced they said they hoped people would recreate Brood War in the editor, I think if anything they're pleased they were right about the power of the editor.

Yeah, I don't really get people who think Blizzard would feel threatened by any user made mod.



Well conceptually, If you create something and constantly tell people that it is as good as it will get or at the very least must remain the way it is, meanwhile someone with limited time and resources is able to take the thing you created and make it so that people actually like it. It might very well inspire feelings of inadequacy. Does that help you understand?


I am sure their paychecks and games that sell millions of copies more than make up for it. From the tweets I see form most Blizzard employees, they seem to be very happy people. They even have an Esports dog. I doubt the mod has any effect on team moral at Blizzard.


No, d3 is the reason people wont buy the expansion.
SCST
Profile Joined November 2011
Mexico1609 Posts
January 16 2014 06:23 GMT
#1008
The only downside to watching Starbow for me thus far is that I'm finding it hard to get back into watching SC2 . . .

Anyone who hasn't seen QXC vs Sasquatch today should watch the vod btw - game 4 was insane.
"The weak cannot forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong." - Gandhi
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
January 16 2014 06:28 GMT
#1009
On January 16 2014 14:51 Meepman wrote:
Jesus Christ, the community in this game is actually so positive.
Every game today I played started with "GL HF I LOVE THIS MOD LOL AMIRITE?" or some toned down version of that. It's so refreshing :')

Amazing how people are more upbeat and positive in games that are enjoyable isn't it?
elmerpogs
Profile Joined August 2011
Philippines441 Posts
January 16 2014 06:35 GMT
#1010
I dont have a copy of the real Starcraft 2 but having heard Starbow gave me nerd chills to download SC2 Starter Edition just to have a chance to play Starbow. Upon installing SC2 SE I hopped into this playable bar, so i clicked play.Im just wondering why the connect button is disabled. Do I have to finish the installation? Do I have to have an activation key to play the game or do I have to have an sc2 game key? Im confused of the word FREE to PLAY now.
SKT [img]http://i.imgur.com/1NuGXvx.png[/img] is still the best [img]http://i.imgur.com/MsxcOXX.png[/img]
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
January 16 2014 06:47 GMT
#1011
On January 16 2014 15:35 elmerpogs wrote:
I dont have a copy of the real Starcraft 2 but having heard Starbow gave me nerd chills to download SC2 Starter Edition just to have a chance to play Starbow. Upon installing SC2 SE I hopped into this playable bar, so i clicked play.Im just wondering why the connect button is disabled. Do I have to finish the installation? Do I have to have an activation key to play the game or do I have to have an sc2 game key? Im confused of the word FREE to PLAY now.


The arcade is free to play in patch 2.1 which is not out yet.

You might be able to play if you get in a party with someone who has the full game? I'm not sure if spawning works with the arcade.
Grumbels
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Netherlands7032 Posts
January 16 2014 06:47 GMT
#1012
On January 16 2014 15:35 elmerpogs wrote:
I dont have a copy of the real Starcraft 2 but having heard Starbow gave me nerd chills to download SC2 Starter Edition just to have a chance to play Starbow. Upon installing SC2 SE I hopped into this playable bar, so i clicked play.Im just wondering why the connect button is disabled. Do I have to finish the installation? Do I have to have an activation key to play the game or do I have to have an sc2 game key? Im confused of the word FREE to PLAY now.

You have to wait for patch 2.1 before arcade is free to play regardless.
Well, now I tell you, I never seen good come o' goodness yet. Him as strikes first is my fancy; dead men don't bite; them's my views--amen, so be it.
itsMAHVELbaybee
Profile Joined October 2008
292 Posts
January 16 2014 06:50 GMT
#1013
The community and communication that is required to play is a nice touch than battle.net 2.0. You actually get to chat with people before you even start the game. That keeps me playing more than normal ladder matches.

For balance and adjustments: I have no idea. There are plenty of things that probably will need adjusting, but for now, the game is fun. So even if I lose to ling/bling or eat a goon cheese every map at least I enjoy microing myself out of those situations. I mainly play Terran, so the overcharge and other abilities seem awkward and vikings doing splash damage still bugs me. At this stage I think people can enjoy it win/lose.
I am boss. -Minami-ke
elmerpogs
Profile Joined August 2011
Philippines441 Posts
January 16 2014 06:54 GMT
#1014
Starter Edition needs game activation key? Coz when i clicked play which im not done installing yet, the connect button is disabled. That's what Im worrying now.
SKT [img]http://i.imgur.com/1NuGXvx.png[/img] is still the best [img]http://i.imgur.com/MsxcOXX.png[/img]
Patate
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada441 Posts
January 16 2014 06:57 GMT
#1015
On January 16 2014 15:15 phodacbiet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 14:09 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 14:05 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On January 16 2014 14:01 Bagi wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:58 neoghaleon55 wrote:
man
I just realized
with patch 2.1 coming
Starbow will be FREE TO PLAY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

Yep, that could be one of its biggest selling points too.


Watch blizzard will back out of patch 2.1 because they realize starbow would destroy them.

It will stop people from playing WoW, Hearth Stone, buying the D3 Expansion and LotV?

On January 16 2014 14:07 thepuppyassassin wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:55 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:50 Cheren wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:48 Plansix wrote:
On January 16 2014 13:35 thepuppyassassin wrote:
Huh.. One guy did this? What an embarrassment to the SC2 development team..

Oh nvm read the credits. Embarassment? I'd still say so.

I am pretty sure they Blizzard is just fine with this mod being out there. But people will think what they will.


I think when the editor was announced they said they hoped people would recreate Brood War in the editor, I think if anything they're pleased they were right about the power of the editor.

Yeah, I don't really get people who think Blizzard would feel threatened by any user made mod.



Well conceptually, If you create something and constantly tell people that it is as good as it will get or at the very least must remain the way it is, meanwhile someone with limited time and resources is able to take the thing you created and make it so that people actually like it. It might very well inspire feelings of inadequacy. Does that help you understand?


I am sure their paychecks and games that sell millions of copies more than make up for it. From the tweets I see form most Blizzard employees, they seem to be very happy people. They even have an Esports dog. I doubt the mod has any effect on team moral at Blizzard.


No, d3 is the reason people wont buy the expansion.


Well if people don't actually go full retard and just don't bother with D3 exp and LoTV, perhaps we will get some reaction from Blizzard... MAYBE they'll get the memo you know.

If LoTV is Starbow, i would buy it in an instant. Now of course this is impossible because their pride won't allow it. The only way it could happen is if higher management gets involved, because frankly, the actual SC2 Dev team don't really give a fuck, or at least don't seem to.
Dead game.
Ahli
Profile Joined May 2012
Germany355 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 07:09:06
January 16 2014 07:08 GMT
#1016
On January 16 2014 14:23 Bagi wrote:
Can extension mods alter stuff like amount of minerals and gas on a melee map?

Yes, kind of...

I've created code that finds all positions for bases on a map. So, it would be possible to scan each base's stuff and make corrections based on that.
It's quite complex, but possible. Unless you try to play it on a crazy map where resources are placed all around the map instead of having bases, it will work.

So, you can potentially alter the resource fields and geysers appearing in a base and of course you can alter the resources of those across the whole map.
AhliSC2@Twitter - GameHeart Observer UI - "HomeStoryCup XX" extension mod fixes WCS GameHeart's small bugs, adds a lot of new features -
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
January 16 2014 07:16 GMT
#1017
On January 16 2014 12:48 Jer99 wrote:
played a few games today, it's ok


Bahahaha, so much to say. I think the mod is fun and interesting; it's a new twist on SC2, and I enjoy it. I don't think I'd ever "get serious" about it, but it's a fun arcade game. It's never going to be as beautiful and elegant as BW or SC2, not without its own engine.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
elmerpogs
Profile Joined August 2011
Philippines441 Posts
January 16 2014 07:33 GMT
#1018
My SC2 Starter Edition has this disabled connect button, i havent completely installed yet final problem that needs to be solved. Help me pls
SKT [img]http://i.imgur.com/1NuGXvx.png[/img] is still the best [img]http://i.imgur.com/MsxcOXX.png[/img]
YyapSsap
Profile Joined September 2010
New Zealand1511 Posts
January 16 2014 07:41 GMT
#1019
On January 16 2014 16:16 SC2John wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 12:48 Jer99 wrote:
played a few games today, it's ok


Bahahaha, so much to say. I think the mod is fun and interesting; it's a new twist on SC2, and I enjoy it. I don't think I'd ever "get serious" about it, but it's a fun arcade game. It's never going to be as beautiful and elegant as BW or SC2, not without its own engine.


SC2 is beautiful and elegant??
bo1b
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
Australia12814 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-16 07:42:56
January 16 2014 07:42 GMT
#1020
On January 16 2014 16:41 YyapSsap wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 16 2014 16:16 SC2John wrote:
On January 16 2014 12:48 Jer99 wrote:
played a few games today, it's ok


Bahahaha, so much to say. I think the mod is fun and interesting; it's a new twist on SC2, and I enjoy it. I don't think I'd ever "get serious" about it, but it's a fun arcade game. It's never going to be as beautiful and elegant as BW or SC2, not without its own engine.


SC2 is beautiful and elegant??

It has its moments, normally tvz and tvt, but it's the premise that without its own engine it can't be beautiful, while another game on the same engine is gets me.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 346 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft309
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta78
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft487
PiGStarcraft309
RuFF_SC2 205
SpeCial 82
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 72
Hyuk 51
Stork 41
Bale 15
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm175
Counter-Strike
taco 427
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox772
C9.Mang0323
Westballz27
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor625
Other Games
summit1g9678
Coldzera 806
JimRising 606
Sick118
ViBE80
ArmadaUGS33
Liquid`Ken8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick750
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream107
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 108
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota248
League of Legends
• Lourlo1081
• Stunt347
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
5h 52m
Online Event
6h 52m
FEL
11h 52m
AI Arena Tournament
12h 52m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
14h 52m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.