• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:21
CEST 11:21
KST 18:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9671 users

Starcraft 2 returns to MLG - Page 22

Forum Index > SC2 General
618 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 31 Next All
d00p
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
711 Posts
January 09 2014 08:57 GMT
#421
On January 09 2014 15:52 Tchado wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 15:45 sAsImre wrote:
On January 09 2014 14:52 Wingblade wrote:
On January 09 2014 13:59 boxerfred wrote:
America only? Sorry, won't tune it. As a EU resident, I am kind of used to watch through the night to catch korean or american tournaments, npnp. I love the game. But after that whole "we drop sc2" thing, I'm kind of pissed about MLG. I loved Axslavs and especially Axeltoss's effort on trying to put community streams etc. up after SC2 was dropped, but they were dropped too or parted ways whyever. And now, there comes a test with destiny as a caster? seriously? sorry, just my opinion, but that's not worth watching. that's more like a reason for not watching for me.

So, on a more positive site of things: It is great that MLG covers starcraft again. But I won't tune in as long as it's America only (and I guess as long as Destiny's casting). I guess I'm one of the few guys you wouldn't have counted in anyways?


Seriously? You're not watching because it's America only. People like you are part of the reason the NA scene is nearly dead. Organizations won't hold tournaments with people like you "herp derp no Koreans not watching. Don't refer to yourself as a fan of Starcraft if you openly dislike a part of it.



i'm european like boxerfred and while i watch our own scene for several reasons (ppl you see at lans/play on the ladder/cup and co) i don't give a shit about an NA only tournament. If it works, good for you, if it doesn't it's a bit sad but I clearly wont watch subpar play, most of the time totally unoriginal for the sake of supporting a scene 5000km away lol.


I agree with this guy.

I really hope it works out for the NA scene , they could use something like this , and I honestly hope destiny gets fired....still don't like the guy ever since the last witch hunt.


Which hunt was that? People who don't like Destiny just don't get it. But me and Sundance on the other hand, we get it, okay, WE GET IT.
Mistakes
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1104 Posts
January 09 2014 09:37 GMT
#422
Destiny is awesome, and this whole thing is awesome. People just need to be happy for what's happening, and who's involved, and support it. Support StarCraft no matter the region!
StarCraft | www.psistorm.com | www.twitter.com/MistakesSC | www.twitch.tv/MistakesSC | Seattle
tzui
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany60 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 09:41:06
January 09 2014 09:40 GMT
#423
lol NA only and Destiny as caster? would not watch even a second
shin_toss
Profile Joined May 2010
Philippines2589 Posts
January 09 2014 09:41 GMT
#424
huk yay?
AKMU / IU
JustPassingBy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
10776 Posts
January 09 2014 09:41 GMT
#425
Hm, if they have to get two active players to cast it, I wish they would get two players of different races, so that at least they can cover as many matchups as possible.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
January 09 2014 09:43 GMT
#426
On January 09 2014 18:40 tzui wrote:
lol NA only and Destiny as caster? would not watch even a second


Ok, then don't.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Tchado
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Jordan1831 Posts
January 09 2014 09:56 GMT
#427
On January 09 2014 17:57 d00p wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 15:52 Tchado wrote:
On January 09 2014 15:45 sAsImre wrote:
On January 09 2014 14:52 Wingblade wrote:
On January 09 2014 13:59 boxerfred wrote:
America only? Sorry, won't tune it. As a EU resident, I am kind of used to watch through the night to catch korean or american tournaments, npnp. I love the game. But after that whole "we drop sc2" thing, I'm kind of pissed about MLG. I loved Axslavs and especially Axeltoss's effort on trying to put community streams etc. up after SC2 was dropped, but they were dropped too or parted ways whyever. And now, there comes a test with destiny as a caster? seriously? sorry, just my opinion, but that's not worth watching. that's more like a reason for not watching for me.

So, on a more positive site of things: It is great that MLG covers starcraft again. But I won't tune in as long as it's America only (and I guess as long as Destiny's casting). I guess I'm one of the few guys you wouldn't have counted in anyways?


Seriously? You're not watching because it's America only. People like you are part of the reason the NA scene is nearly dead. Organizations won't hold tournaments with people like you "herp derp no Koreans not watching. Don't refer to yourself as a fan of Starcraft if you openly dislike a part of it.



i'm european like boxerfred and while i watch our own scene for several reasons (ppl you see at lans/play on the ladder/cup and co) i don't give a shit about an NA only tournament. If it works, good for you, if it doesn't it's a bit sad but I clearly wont watch subpar play, most of the time totally unoriginal for the sake of supporting a scene 5000km away lol.


I agree with this guy.

I really hope it works out for the NA scene , they could use something like this , and I honestly hope destiny gets fired....still don't like the guy ever since the last witch hunt.


Which hunt was that? People who don't like Destiny just don't get it. But me and Sundance on the other hand, we get it, okay, WE GET IT.


You get it ? Ok hook me up then , help me GET IT.

and again , I hope this works out for NA and their player base.
plgElwood
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany518 Posts
January 09 2014 09:59 GMT
#428
Well Well Well ....
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
Arthayze
Profile Joined January 2014
France108 Posts
January 09 2014 10:01 GMT
#429
Same feeling as some of my fellow Europeans here, hope this works for the NA scene but no incentive to watch.
Lifuuuuu
danbel1005
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1319 Posts
January 09 2014 10:23 GMT
#430
Holy fuck, thats a great way to start this year, MLG THANK YOU so fucking much ♥
"EE HAN TIMING" Jaedong vs Stork [22 December, 2007] 2set @ Finals EVER OSL.
Slydie
Profile Joined August 2013
2011 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 10:27:18
January 09 2014 10:26 GMT
#431
If Polt and Violet cant play, that excludes Demuslim as well, right? He would be hard to beat in the voting... Working visa or citezenship are the only 2 options imo.
Buff the siegetank
AxionSteel
Profile Joined January 2011
United States7754 Posts
January 09 2014 10:31 GMT
#432
On January 09 2014 18:40 tzui wrote:
lol NA only and Destiny as caster? would not watch even a second


Great news, thanks for informing everyone.
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
January 09 2014 10:36 GMT
#433
On January 09 2014 15:58 SicPro wrote:
I really hope that its gonna be "Country of Origin" only. Just cause you live here doesn't make you from here. I love Polt and Violet just as much as my hometown heroes but that doesn't mean they should be competing in an "America's Only" tournament.


How dare you! Polt is clearly an all-American hero these days.


Anyway, probably good for the Americas I guess; they could use more local stuff. Not surprised a whole bunch of people from elsewhere are saying they won't be watching though.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
January 09 2014 11:08 GMT
#434
On January 09 2014 18:56 Tchado wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 17:57 d00p wrote:
On January 09 2014 15:52 Tchado wrote:
On January 09 2014 15:45 sAsImre wrote:
On January 09 2014 14:52 Wingblade wrote:
On January 09 2014 13:59 boxerfred wrote:
America only? Sorry, won't tune it. As a EU resident, I am kind of used to watch through the night to catch korean or american tournaments, npnp. I love the game. But after that whole "we drop sc2" thing, I'm kind of pissed about MLG. I loved Axslavs and especially Axeltoss's effort on trying to put community streams etc. up after SC2 was dropped, but they were dropped too or parted ways whyever. And now, there comes a test with destiny as a caster? seriously? sorry, just my opinion, but that's not worth watching. that's more like a reason for not watching for me.

So, on a more positive site of things: It is great that MLG covers starcraft again. But I won't tune in as long as it's America only (and I guess as long as Destiny's casting). I guess I'm one of the few guys you wouldn't have counted in anyways?


Seriously? You're not watching because it's America only. People like you are part of the reason the NA scene is nearly dead. Organizations won't hold tournaments with people like you "herp derp no Koreans not watching. Don't refer to yourself as a fan of Starcraft if you openly dislike a part of it.



i'm european like boxerfred and while i watch our own scene for several reasons (ppl you see at lans/play on the ladder/cup and co) i don't give a shit about an NA only tournament. If it works, good for you, if it doesn't it's a bit sad but I clearly wont watch subpar play, most of the time totally unoriginal for the sake of supporting a scene 5000km away lol.


I agree with this guy.

I really hope it works out for the NA scene , they could use something like this , and I honestly hope destiny gets fired....still don't like the guy ever since the last witch hunt.


Which hunt was that? People who don't like Destiny just don't get it. But me and Sundance on the other hand, we get it, okay, WE GET IT.


You get it ? Ok hook me up then , help me GET IT.

and again , I hope this works out for NA and their player base.

Because more or less everything he said in the ded gaem post was true. People didn't like it because sometimes he used mean words. This idea that Destiny somehow damaged the game is mildly amusing at best.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
boxerfred
Profile Blog Joined December 2012
Germany8360 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-09 12:38:53
January 09 2014 12:29 GMT
#435
On January 09 2014 14:52 Wingblade wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 13:59 boxerfred wrote:
America only? Sorry, won't tune it. As a EU resident, I am kind of used to watch through the night to catch korean or american tournaments, npnp. I love the game. But after that whole "we drop sc2" thing, I'm kind of pissed about MLG. I loved Axslavs and especially Axeltoss's effort on trying to put community streams etc. up after SC2 was dropped, but they were dropped too or parted ways whyever. And now, there comes a test with destiny as a caster? seriously? sorry, just my opinion, but that's not worth watching. that's more like a reason for not watching for me.

So, on a more positive site of things: It is great that MLG covers starcraft again. But I won't tune in as long as it's America only (and I guess as long as Destiny's casting). I guess I'm one of the few guys you wouldn't have counted in anyways?


Seriously? You're not watching because it's America only. People like you are part of the reason the NA scene is nearly dead. Organizations won't hold tournaments with people like you "herp derp no Koreans not watching. Don't refer to yourself as a fan of Starcraft if you openly dislike a part of it.

And this other crap about "well screw MLG" is obnoxious as hell. You're more interested in trying to kill more NA tournaments for what, because you think they "owe" you? The hell they do! In fact for every broadcast of one of their tournaments you watched for free on their website that other people paid for to sit in the venue, you owe them! You got a free broadcast, you have received your entertainment and your due by sitting at your computer or TV or whatever and watching their content for free. And if you paid for something from them, then you already got that too. You paid for whatever features that service came with, they don't owe you anything else.

Please get over yourselves. You aren't "owed" anything because MLG made a business decision that you didn't have a part in and don't understand. Cannot wait for the content and I will be for sure tuning in when I can! Welcome back MLG


Yes, I am not watching because it's America only. I do not cheer for any of the players, the timezone sucks. That is why I simply will not watch. Adam said that the tournament is for test purposes. Given the timezone and the players, I as a standard EU citizen will not tune in. It's not about "no koreans", it's more about "no players I cheer for/care for", so why should I make the effort in staying up all night? I don't think that because of "guys like me the american scene is dead".

__

I am NOT interested in "killing" NA tournaments. For fuck's sake, do you watch every single tournament that is on in the EU or even in your holy NA scene? You're really starting to piss me off. Hell, MLG doesn't "owe me", I didn't say anything like that! And IN FACT, ever thought of a free stream with ads as a business model?! I owe MLG freaking NOTHING, and I can just repeat that I as a "customer" am pissed because of what happened and I will not tune in for a America only tournament!
Now get your rage blown off somewhere else, especially since I wrote in my freaking last paragraph "it's great that MLG covers starcraft again".

Edit: and ofc, let me repeat: I don't think that MLG counts many EU viewes in their estimations for a 5k USD Americas only tournament. Correct me, if wrong, Adam.

tl;dr

Learn to understand the difference between saying "This single tournament sucks" and "good thing that mlg picks up sc2 again". oh, and stop your attitude

lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
January 09 2014 12:46 GMT
#436
On January 09 2014 17:43 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 17:28 Fearest wrote:
Americans beating other Americans aren't FUN! Americans beating Koreans are fun !


One happens, one doesn't.


Too bad Scarlett is Canadian
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
NSGrendel
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom235 Posts
January 09 2014 12:51 GMT
#437
As someone who has paid for an MLG subscription - I can only hope their organisation folds.

They're the MWO of online content providers. Always with TBA - "We will stop sucking, sort out our bandwidth, do things you like..."

If you want to watch ghetto gaming, then fine. I'll stick with GSL, who at least seem to not hate their customers and run the only worthwhile game in town.
-Celestial-
Profile Joined September 2011
United Kingdom3867 Posts
January 09 2014 13:06 GMT
#438
On January 09 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 14:52 Wingblade wrote:
On January 09 2014 13:59 boxerfred wrote:
America only? Sorry, won't tune it. As a EU resident, I am kind of used to watch through the night to catch korean or american tournaments, npnp. I love the game. But after that whole "we drop sc2" thing, I'm kind of pissed about MLG. I loved Axslavs and especially Axeltoss's effort on trying to put community streams etc. up after SC2 was dropped, but they were dropped too or parted ways whyever. And now, there comes a test with destiny as a caster? seriously? sorry, just my opinion, but that's not worth watching. that's more like a reason for not watching for me.

So, on a more positive site of things: It is great that MLG covers starcraft again. But I won't tune in as long as it's America only (and I guess as long as Destiny's casting). I guess I'm one of the few guys you wouldn't have counted in anyways?


Seriously? You're not watching because it's America only. People like you are part of the reason the NA scene is nearly dead. Organizations won't hold tournaments with people like you "herp derp no Koreans not watching. Don't refer to yourself as a fan of Starcraft if you openly dislike a part of it.

And this other crap about "well screw MLG" is obnoxious as hell. You're more interested in trying to kill more NA tournaments for what, because you think they "owe" you? The hell they do! In fact for every broadcast of one of their tournaments you watched for free on their website that other people paid for to sit in the venue, you owe them! You got a free broadcast, you have received your entertainment and your due by sitting at your computer or TV or whatever and watching their content for free. And if you paid for something from them, then you already got that too. You paid for whatever features that service came with, they don't owe you anything else.

Please get over yourselves. You aren't "owed" anything because MLG made a business decision that you didn't have a part in and don't understand. Cannot wait for the content and I will be for sure tuning in when I can! Welcome back MLG


Yes, I am not watching because it's America only. I do not cheer for any of the players, the timezone sucks. That is why I simply will not watch. Adam said that the tournament is for test purposes. Given the timezone and the players, I as a standard EU citizen will not tune in. It's not about "no koreans", it's more about "no players I cheer for/care for", so why should I make the effort in staying up all night? I don't think that because of "guys like me the american scene is dead".

__

I am NOT interested in "killing" NA tournaments. For fuck's sake, do you watch every single tournament that is on in the EU or even in your holy NA scene? You're really starting to piss me off. Hell, MLG doesn't "owe me", I didn't say anything like that! And IN FACT, ever thought of a free stream with ads as a business model?! I owe MLG freaking NOTHING, and I can just repeat that I as a "customer" am pissed because of what happened and I will not tune in for a America only tournament!
Now get your rage blown off somewhere else, especially since I wrote in my freaking last paragraph "it's great that MLG covers starcraft again".

Edit: and ofc, let me repeat: I don't think that MLG counts many EU viewes in their estimations for a 5k USD Americas only tournament. Correct me, if wrong, Adam.

tl;dr

Learn to understand the difference between saying "This single tournament sucks" and "good thing that mlg picks up sc2 again". oh, and stop your attitude




But you're hurting esports! ;P


Seriously though, I agree. If nothing else its been made abundantly clear that MLG treats this as a business. And consequently it should be viewed as a business. If they're not selling a product (in this case a tournament) appealing to certain demographics (i.e. anyone outside of NA) then those demographics should be under no pressure whatsoever to support said product.
"Protoss simultaneously feels unbeatably strong and unwinnably weak." - kcdc
snexwang
Profile Joined April 2011
Australia224 Posts
January 09 2014 13:17 GMT
#439
On January 09 2014 18:40 tzui wrote:
lol NA only and Destiny as caster? would not watch even a second
lol tzui isn't going to watch this tournament? would watch every second
NSGrendel
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom235 Posts
January 09 2014 13:27 GMT
#440
On January 09 2014 22:06 -Celestial- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2014 21:29 boxerfred wrote:
On January 09 2014 14:52 Wingblade wrote:
On January 09 2014 13:59 boxerfred wrote:
America only? Sorry, won't tune it. As a EU resident, I am kind of used to watch through the night to catch korean or american tournaments, npnp. I love the game. But after that whole "we drop sc2" thing, I'm kind of pissed about MLG. I loved Axslavs and especially Axeltoss's effort on trying to put community streams etc. up after SC2 was dropped, but they were dropped too or parted ways whyever. And now, there comes a test with destiny as a caster? seriously? sorry, just my opinion, but that's not worth watching. that's more like a reason for not watching for me.

So, on a more positive site of things: It is great that MLG covers starcraft again. But I won't tune in as long as it's America only (and I guess as long as Destiny's casting). I guess I'm one of the few guys you wouldn't have counted in anyways?


Seriously? You're not watching because it's America only. People like you are part of the reason the NA scene is nearly dead. Organizations won't hold tournaments with people like you "herp derp no Koreans not watching. Don't refer to yourself as a fan of Starcraft if you openly dislike a part of it.

And this other crap about "well screw MLG" is obnoxious as hell. You're more interested in trying to kill more NA tournaments for what, because you think they "owe" you? The hell they do! In fact for every broadcast of one of their tournaments you watched for free on their website that other people paid for to sit in the venue, you owe them! You got a free broadcast, you have received your entertainment and your due by sitting at your computer or TV or whatever and watching their content for free. And if you paid for something from them, then you already got that too. You paid for whatever features that service came with, they don't owe you anything else.

Please get over yourselves. You aren't "owed" anything because MLG made a business decision that you didn't have a part in and don't understand. Cannot wait for the content and I will be for sure tuning in when I can! Welcome back MLG


Yes, I am not watching because it's America only. I do not cheer for any of the players, the timezone sucks. That is why I simply will not watch. Adam said that the tournament is for test purposes. Given the timezone and the players, I as a standard EU citizen will not tune in. It's not about "no koreans", it's more about "no players I cheer for/care for", so why should I make the effort in staying up all night? I don't think that because of "guys like me the american scene is dead".

__

I am NOT interested in "killing" NA tournaments. For fuck's sake, do you watch every single tournament that is on in the EU or even in your holy NA scene? You're really starting to piss me off. Hell, MLG doesn't "owe me", I didn't say anything like that! And IN FACT, ever thought of a free stream with ads as a business model?! I owe MLG freaking NOTHING, and I can just repeat that I as a "customer" am pissed because of what happened and I will not tune in for a America only tournament!
Now get your rage blown off somewhere else, especially since I wrote in my freaking last paragraph "it's great that MLG covers starcraft again".

Edit: and ofc, let me repeat: I don't think that MLG counts many EU viewes in their estimations for a 5k USD Americas only tournament. Correct me, if wrong, Adam.

tl;dr

Learn to understand the difference between saying "This single tournament sucks" and "good thing that mlg picks up sc2 again". oh, and stop your attitude




But you're hurting esports! ;P


Seriously though, I agree. If nothing else its been made abundantly clear that MLG treats this as a business. And consequently it should be viewed as a business. If they're not selling a product (in this case a tournament) appealing to certain demographics (i.e. anyone outside of NA) then those demographics should be under no pressure whatsoever to support said product.


100% agree. MLG are the Dixon's Store Group (or Wallmart if you prefer) of gaming content delivery. I don't mind making people making a handsome profit from a service, but they need to sell a service I want to buy first. Having already paid for their service (in the loosest term of the word) I'd rather give money to a guy in the street than to MLG.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 31 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1653
Hyuk 390
Bisu 388
Dewaltoss 88
Larva 83
Killer 80
Leta 76
Sexy 65
EffOrt 60
ZerO 55
[ Show more ]
Soma 49
ToSsGirL 42
soO 40
Yoon 37
Sharp 35
Aegong 33
Light 31
Bale 22
NaDa 18
Sacsri 17
Hm[arnc] 15
JulyZerg 10
sorry 6
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Fuzer 130
League of Legends
JimRising 410
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss793
byalli735
kRYSTAL_31
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor959
crisheroes444
Other Games
gofns28077
summit1g7843
singsing1679
olofmeister988
ceh9649
Mew2King90
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream174
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2382
League of Legends
• Stunt400
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
3h 39m
OSC
12h 39m
CranKy Ducklings
1d
Online Event
1d 1h
FEL
1d 6h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 7h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 9h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.