• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:52
CEST 14:52
KST 21:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7961 users

WesternWolves shutting down - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
100 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
StatixEx
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United Kingdom779 Posts
December 20 2013 16:49 GMT
#21
what is happening to all the sc2 teams this is sad news, i really liked this team
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
December 20 2013 16:49 GMT
#22
On December 21 2013 01:42 Martijn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 01:39 Smurfett3 wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:32 Martijn wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:23 MasterReY wrote:
What about a reason? :/
I dont like news with important information missing.


If there's a lot of questions remaining, I'll fill them in where I can. Of course I won't violate anyone's confidentiality, but I'm confident I can satisfy any questions you lot will have mostly.

I agree, there is nothing about why they are closing. Since they are closing every single one of their esports teams, we can only assume that it is financial issues


We were actually in a position where we could continue the team without an SC2 squad, or close the team as a whole.

It’s no secret that WW invested a lot in StarCaft 2. We already had world top fighting game players, Fifa players and held a promising CSGO roster among others. But with my background, my personal commitment was always going to be focused on StarCraft 2. I think we can be quite proud of what we’we've accomplished. We look back at having held an IEM title, and now qualifying for ATC establishing ourselves as a top 4 foreigner team.

Unfortunately our formula is one that simply can’t last in the current scene. We've always focused on finding and training new talent. For example Stings pickup was followed by an IEM win and Check has been tearing up qualifiers very close to a breakthrough moment. That means we deal with a lot of relatively new players. These new talents aren't going to have a stack of WCS points. This was never too big of a problem, WW focused primarily on IEM/DH which we could send players to regardless. We’d like to take a moment to thank these 2 organizations for their role in esports. Without them our journey in esports would not have been possible.

The climate is changing however. You can no longer send players to IEM events if they don’t have sufficient WCS points and DH Winter (arguably the main focus of the team) no longer has an open tournament. This means that we have to count on our players to win qualifiers to attend events. This isn't a bad thing; it’s just how the new system works. Unfortunately qualifiers are often finicky. If you look at the names Check beat in stage 1 of the IEM NY qualifiers, you’d think it’s an amazing showing, only to be confronted with Innovation right off the bat in stage 2. If players do qualify, often the qualifiers are too close to events to be able to budget for them, or the events pay for travel at which point a team contributes very little to begin with.

Traditionally, the most talented players got support from teams, now a team is better off picking up someone that already has WCS points. We got caught in a position where we had talented players that we couldn't send to events. We were paying them but we couldn't’t show a return to our sponsors. We tried to make up for this by providing a lot more content for sponsors, but that just delayed the inevitable and a team like ours can’t function within the WCS system.

We didn't believe in the WCS system and we can’t sell to our sponsors something we don’t believe in. So the decision was made to either continue on without a StarCraft 2 squad or close up shop. Arguably, we could have taken the money we were offered and survived. To be frank, our remaining players (meaning those in other games) are in such a good position within their respective scenes that they’ll be fine even without us. I spent much more time dealing with SC2 than I did with all other teams combined.

Does that answer your question?


I understand your decision, though I'm really sad about how you feel. Thank you for all the great moments WW has given us over the past two years.
AdministratorBreak the chains
ACrow
Profile Joined October 2011
Germany6583 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-12-20 16:52:23
December 20 2013 16:51 GMT
#23
Oh that's so sad
I always liked your team (love the logo), and I actually think that the departure of a midsized foreign team like WW is more hurtful than that of an old Kespa team in a crowded Korean market, like Soul.
Thank you for the explanation, Martijn, I hope some tournaments revert back to open brackets, with the DH change and MLG's demise we really need major tournaments with open brackets.
Thank you so much for the ~2 years you gave us, best of luck to the players!
Get off my lawn, young punks
Lambertus
Profile Joined February 2010
South Africa994 Posts
December 20 2013 16:55 GMT
#24
Ah, thats sad, I always loved the team for feeling somehow "different" and unique. Thanks for the explanation. All the best in the future!
The only known Reverend on TL playing SC2 and BW (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=409226)
stefantheterran
Profile Joined December 2013
Austria61 Posts
December 20 2013 16:59 GMT
#25
oh damn, another team bites the dust I wonder how many more will announce these before end of January?
Maegi
Profile Joined January 2013
Finland174 Posts
December 20 2013 17:01 GMT
#26
RIP in peace. Hopefully check finds a good team
NaNiwa <3
c0ldfusion
Profile Joined October 2010
United States8293 Posts
December 20 2013 17:08 GMT
#27
Noooooooooooooooo
RayBeans
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany331 Posts
December 20 2013 17:14 GMT
#28
T_T thanks for the games
eSports with friends & HSV esports e.V. - Hamburg!
Sacrilege
Profile Joined December 2011
United States199 Posts
December 20 2013 17:20 GMT
#29
I really hope Sting finds a team quickly! I've always enjoyed watching his play!
Imperative Gaming Owner | Grandmaster Zerg | https://twitter.com/SacrilegeSC2 | https://www.twitch.tv/shadowbites
Lorning *
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Belgica34432 Posts
December 20 2013 17:24 GMT
#30
ahhh

I liked that team
Community News
TL+ Member
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
December 20 2013 17:28 GMT
#31
God damn it

I hate seeing organizations shutter.

Good look to the former players!
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
Bowzar
Profile Joined December 2011
Sweden741 Posts
December 20 2013 17:30 GMT
#32
On December 21 2013 01:59 stefantheterran wrote:
oh damn, another team bites the dust I wonder how many more will announce these before end of January?

I think fOu is next. Players leaving is usually a sign of teams shutting down and Leenock is slumping.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
December 20 2013 17:32 GMT
#33
On December 21 2013 01:42 Martijn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 01:39 Smurfett3 wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:32 Martijn wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:23 MasterReY wrote:
What about a reason? :/
I dont like news with important information missing.


If there's a lot of questions remaining, I'll fill them in where I can. Of course I won't violate anyone's confidentiality, but I'm confident I can satisfy any questions you lot will have mostly.

I agree, there is nothing about why they are closing. Since they are closing every single one of their esports teams, we can only assume that it is financial issues


We were actually in a position where we could continue the team without an SC2 squad, or close the team as a whole.

It’s no secret that WW invested a lot in StarCaft 2. We already had world top fighting game players, Fifa players and held a promising CSGO roster among others. But with my background, my personal commitment was always going to be focused on StarCraft 2. I think we can be quite proud of what we've accomplished. We look back at having held an IEM title, and now qualifying for ATC establishing ourselves as a top 4 foreigner team.

Unfortunately our formula is one that simply can’t last in the current scene. We've always focused on finding and training new talent. For example Stings pickup was followed by an IEM win and Check has been tearing up qualifiers very close to a breakthrough moment. That means we deal with a lot of relatively new players. These new talents aren't going to have a stack of WCS points. This was never too big of a problem, WW focused primarily on IEM/DH which we could send players to regardless. We’d like to take a moment to thank these 2 organizations for their role in esports. Without them our journey in esports would not have been possible.

The climate is changing however. You can no longer send players to IEM events if they don’t have sufficient WCS points and DH Winter (arguably the main focus of the team) no longer has an open tournament. This means that we have to count on our players to win qualifiers to attend events. This isn't a bad thing; it’s just how the new system works. Unfortunately qualifiers are often finicky. If you look at the names Check beat in stage 1 of the IEM NY qualifiers, you’d think it’s an amazing showing, only to be confronted with Innovation right off the bat in stage 2. If players do qualify, often the qualifiers are too close to events to be able to budget for them, or the events pay for travel at which point a team contributes very little to begin with.

Traditionally, the most talented players got support from teams, now a team is better off picking up someone that already has WCS points. We got caught in a position where we had talented players that we couldn't send to events. We were paying them but we couldn't show a return to our sponsors. We tried to make up for this by providing a lot more content for sponsors, but that just delayed the inevitable and a team like ours can’t function within the WCS system.

We didn't believe in the WCS system and we can’t sell to our sponsors something we don’t believe in. So the decision was made to either continue on without a StarCraft 2 squad or close up shop. Arguably, we could have taken the money we were offered and survived. To be frank, our remaining players (meaning those in other games) are in such a good position within their respective scenes that they’ll be fine even without us. I spent much more time dealing with SC2 than I did with all other teams combined.

Does that answer your question?


It's probably a little late, and I'm sure you considered it, but I will ask anyway.
Did you consider selling/transferring the non-SC2 team to another organisation/other management, and just closing the SC2 division to minimise disruption to the rest of the players, or was it a case that it wasn't feasible to do so?

It's nice (and also not nice) that you decided to close the whole team because SC2 was unsustainable, as it shows where your heart truely was, but I guess the other teams, even though they were successful, would probably feel hard done by in that they suffer because the SC2 team couldn't manage to do enough due to the ecosystem.

I guess I'm just hoping that there's no ill-will from the other people/teams/game communities due to your decision being taken only over SC2. I would guess finding a stable for a whole group of teams across a variety of games would be very challenging anyway, if even possible at all without a lot of negotiation.
HOLY CHECK!
BisuDagger
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Bisutopia19386 Posts
December 20 2013 17:32 GMT
#34
On December 21 2013 01:49 Zealously wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 01:42 Martijn wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:39 Smurfett3 wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:32 Martijn wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:23 MasterReY wrote:
What about a reason? :/
I dont like news with important information missing.


If there's a lot of questions remaining, I'll fill them in where I can. Of course I won't violate anyone's confidentiality, but I'm confident I can satisfy any questions you lot will have mostly.

I agree, there is nothing about why they are closing. Since they are closing every single one of their esports teams, we can only assume that it is financial issues


We were actually in a position where we could continue the team without an SC2 squad, or close the team as a whole.

It’s no secret that WW invested a lot in StarCaft 2. We already had world top fighting game players, Fifa players and held a promising CSGO roster among others. But with my background, my personal commitment was always going to be focused on StarCraft 2. I think we can be quite proud of what we’we've accomplished. We look back at having held an IEM title, and now qualifying for ATC establishing ourselves as a top 4 foreigner team.

Unfortunately our formula is one that simply can’t last in the current scene. We've always focused on finding and training new talent. For example Stings pickup was followed by an IEM win and Check has been tearing up qualifiers very close to a breakthrough moment. That means we deal with a lot of relatively new players. These new talents aren't going to have a stack of WCS points. This was never too big of a problem, WW focused primarily on IEM/DH which we could send players to regardless. We’d like to take a moment to thank these 2 organizations for their role in esports. Without them our journey in esports would not have been possible.

The climate is changing however. You can no longer send players to IEM events if they don’t have sufficient WCS points and DH Winter (arguably the main focus of the team) no longer has an open tournament. This means that we have to count on our players to win qualifiers to attend events. This isn't a bad thing; it’s just how the new system works. Unfortunately qualifiers are often finicky. If you look at the names Check beat in stage 1 of the IEM NY qualifiers, you’d think it’s an amazing showing, only to be confronted with Innovation right off the bat in stage 2. If players do qualify, often the qualifiers are too close to events to be able to budget for them, or the events pay for travel at which point a team contributes very little to begin with.

Traditionally, the most talented players got support from teams, now a team is better off picking up someone that already has WCS points. We got caught in a position where we had talented players that we couldn't send to events. We were paying them but we couldn't’t show a return to our sponsors. We tried to make up for this by providing a lot more content for sponsors, but that just delayed the inevitable and a team like ours can’t function within the WCS system.

We didn't believe in the WCS system and we can’t sell to our sponsors something we don’t believe in. So the decision was made to either continue on without a StarCraft 2 squad or close up shop. Arguably, we could have taken the money we were offered and survived. To be frank, our remaining players (meaning those in other games) are in such a good position within their respective scenes that they’ll be fine even without us. I spent much more time dealing with SC2 than I did with all other teams combined.

Does that answer your question?


I understand your decision, though I'm really sad about how you feel. Thank you for all the great moments WW has given us over the past two years.

One major thing that made me sad was the lack of open tournaments. MLG contributed hugely in the first two years by having the open brackets and 3 days of non-stop SC2. I'm really upset we got away from having those kind of events. Those events were everything I looked forward to in SC2. Now I just watch the finals of tournaments if I have time.

Either way, good luck to the teammates on WW.
ModeratorFormer Afreeca Starleague Caster: http://afreeca.tv/ASL2ENG2
partydude89
Profile Blog Joined August 2012
1850 Posts
December 20 2013 17:36 GMT
#35
i was really excited about you guys as a team. I felt like you had a solid terran(sting), protoss(daisy), and zerg(check) which lead to you guys being a very well rounded team. i'm very sad to see you guys go, and hope that the players get picked up soon. sad that it had to end.
#1 Official Hack Fan|#2 Bomber behind Wintex.|Curious|Life|Flash|TY|Cure|Maru|sOs|Jin Air Green Wings fighting!|SBENU Fighting!|
Liman
Profile Joined July 2012
Serbia681 Posts
December 20 2013 17:40 GMT
#36
Well that sucks.
Freelancer veteran
Destructicon
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
4713 Posts
December 20 2013 17:40 GMT
#37
Damn, sad news, it always hurts to lose a team. Hopefully all the players can find a new good home.
WriterNever give up, never surrender! https://www.youtube.com/user/DestructiconSC
Musicus
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany23580 Posts
December 20 2013 17:41 GMT
#38
Damn that''s sad . I hope the players find a new home, especially check, he is damn good. Thanks for everything and good luck to everybody in the future!
Maru and Serral are probably top 5.
Martijn
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Netherlands1219 Posts
December 20 2013 17:42 GMT
#39
On December 21 2013 02:32 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2013 01:42 Martijn wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:39 Smurfett3 wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:32 Martijn wrote:
On December 21 2013 01:23 MasterReY wrote:
What about a reason? :/
I dont like news with important information missing.


If there's a lot of questions remaining, I'll fill them in where I can. Of course I won't violate anyone's confidentiality, but I'm confident I can satisfy any questions you lot will have mostly.

I agree, there is nothing about why they are closing. Since they are closing every single one of their esports teams, we can only assume that it is financial issues


We were actually in a position where we could continue the team without an SC2 squad, or close the team as a whole.

It’s no secret that WW invested a lot in StarCaft 2. We already had world top fighting game players, Fifa players and held a promising CSGO roster among others. But with my background, my personal commitment was always going to be focused on StarCraft 2. I think we can be quite proud of what we've accomplished. We look back at having held an IEM title, and now qualifying for ATC establishing ourselves as a top 4 foreigner team.

Unfortunately our formula is one that simply can’t last in the current scene. We've always focused on finding and training new talent. For example Stings pickup was followed by an IEM win and Check has been tearing up qualifiers very close to a breakthrough moment. That means we deal with a lot of relatively new players. These new talents aren't going to have a stack of WCS points. This was never too big of a problem, WW focused primarily on IEM/DH which we could send players to regardless. We’d like to take a moment to thank these 2 organizations for their role in esports. Without them our journey in esports would not have been possible.

The climate is changing however. You can no longer send players to IEM events if they don’t have sufficient WCS points and DH Winter (arguably the main focus of the team) no longer has an open tournament. This means that we have to count on our players to win qualifiers to attend events. This isn't a bad thing; it’s just how the new system works. Unfortunately qualifiers are often finicky. If you look at the names Check beat in stage 1 of the IEM NY qualifiers, you’d think it’s an amazing showing, only to be confronted with Innovation right off the bat in stage 2. If players do qualify, often the qualifiers are too close to events to be able to budget for them, or the events pay for travel at which point a team contributes very little to begin with.

Traditionally, the most talented players got support from teams, now a team is better off picking up someone that already has WCS points. We got caught in a position where we had talented players that we couldn't send to events. We were paying them but we couldn't show a return to our sponsors. We tried to make up for this by providing a lot more content for sponsors, but that just delayed the inevitable and a team like ours can’t function within the WCS system.

We didn't believe in the WCS system and we can’t sell to our sponsors something we don’t believe in. So the decision was made to either continue on without a StarCraft 2 squad or close up shop. Arguably, we could have taken the money we were offered and survived. To be frank, our remaining players (meaning those in other games) are in such a good position within their respective scenes that they’ll be fine even without us. I spent much more time dealing with SC2 than I did with all other teams combined.

Does that answer your question?


It's probably a little late, and I'm sure you considered it, but I will ask anyway.
Did you consider selling/transferring the non-SC2 team to another organisation/other management, and just closing the SC2 division to minimise disruption to the rest of the players, or was it a case that it wasn't feasible to do so?

It's nice (and also not nice) that you decided to close the whole team because SC2 was unsustainable, as it shows where your heart truely was, but I guess the other teams, even though they were successful, would probably feel hard done by in that they suffer because the SC2 team couldn't manage to do enough due to the ecosystem.

I guess I'm just hoping that there's no ill-will from the other people/teams/game communities due to your decision being taken only over SC2. I would guess finding a stable for a whole group of teams across a variety of games would be very challenging anyway, if even possible at all without a lot of negotiation.


Yeah we did consider that option. The Fifa and FGC players have a lot of opportunities. Their scenes are stable and they're at the respective tops of their scenes, so we're confident they'll make it out quite well. In all honesty, the Fifa and FGC players didn't need us nearly as much. We're ensuring they're cared for as much as we can. We're not just leaving them out in the cold of course.
http://www.glhf.tv fighting! Former WesternWolves & LowLandLions operations manager.
Shellshock
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States97277 Posts
December 20 2013 17:42 GMT
#40
Oh wow that's sad to see. Good luck to the players. Hopefully they can find new teams.
Moderatorhttp://i.imgur.com/U4xwqmD.png
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 1065
WardiTV715
OGKoka 273
Rex143
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 382
OGKoka 273
Rex 143
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 2281
Horang2 1354
Shuttle 1268
Larva 888
EffOrt 643
BeSt 501
Soma 435
Jaedong 365
Mini 322
Stork 217
[ Show more ]
Light 214
ZerO 192
ggaemo 152
Rush 112
Zeus 110
Killer 79
Barracks 72
Hyun 64
Shine 52
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 29
Shinee 29
Yoon 24
soO 23
Aegong 23
Mong 22
sorry 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 17
Sexy 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
zelot 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
yabsab 6
Icarus 6
Dota 2
qojqva1727
Dendi1566
BananaSlamJamma285
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
x6flipin651
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes350
Other Games
singsing2198
olofmeister1253
B2W.Neo632
hiko621
Lowko348
Sick205
Pyrionflax192
ArmadaUGS90
Mew2King42
ZerO(Twitch)5
Liquid`VortiX0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream555
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH292
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2139
Other Games
• WagamamaTV239
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
21h 8m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 8m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.