• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:46
CEST 20:46
KST 03:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

Scarlett questions playing SC2 fulltime next year - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
ladysman09
Profile Joined June 2013
237 Posts
November 25 2013 14:25 GMT
#201
On November 25 2013 16:23 NovemberstOrm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 16:16 ladysman09 wrote:
Well stephano managed to win and place high at a shit ton of tournaments and he only practiced an hour or less a day. The other times he just went clubbing or drinking somewhere. I don't think this is such a big deal.

You actually believed that?


Yes. I have no reason to think of stephano as a liar. I don't know why you have the need to do so.
lystier
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
China877 Posts
November 25 2013 14:27 GMT
#202
She did pretty well on RBBG...hope this could change her mind.
Startale forever.
metroid composite
Profile Joined February 2007
Canada231 Posts
November 25 2013 15:26 GMT
#203
On November 25 2013 22:26 aTnClouD wrote:
Can't blame Scarlett. Sure zerg looks like the right race for a solid non korean very talented player to do well as she is doing or Stephano did, but it's also boring and stale to play, to the point you want to quit even if you are one of the most successful players ever.

That's odd, I switched to zerg because I found it more fun. And look at TLO, a very creative player who switched to zerg years ago, obviously knows how to play multiple races, and still hasn't retired or switched races again?

Wait...aTnClouD? Aren't you that retired Terran player...?
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision
Bagration
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
United States18282 Posts
November 25 2013 15:42 GMT
#204
On November 26 2013 00:26 metroid composite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 22:26 aTnClouD wrote:
Can't blame Scarlett. Sure zerg looks like the right race for a solid non korean very talented player to do well as she is doing or Stephano did, but it's also boring and stale to play, to the point you want to quit even if you are one of the most successful players ever.

That's odd, I switched to zerg because I found it more fun. And look at TLO, a very creative player who switched to zerg years ago, obviously knows how to play multiple races, and still hasn't retired or switched races again?

Wait...aTnClouD? Aren't you that retired Terran player...?


That's him
Team Slayers, Axiom-Acer and Vile forever
Shikyo
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Finland33997 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 15:43:22
November 25 2013 15:42 GMT
#205
On November 25 2013 23:25 ladysman09 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 16:23 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On November 25 2013 16:16 ladysman09 wrote:
Well stephano managed to win and place high at a shit ton of tournaments and he only practiced an hour or less a day. The other times he just went clubbing or drinking somewhere. I don't think this is such a big deal.

You actually believed that?


Yes. I have no reason to think of stephano as a liar. I don't know why you have the need to do so.

Lol?

The reason to not believe him is the fact that he was so good.


About this, well it was a good run. Hopefully Scarlett finds something more fulfilling to do.
League of Legends EU West, Platinum III | Yousei Teikoku is the best thing that has ever happened to music.
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
November 25 2013 15:54 GMT
#206
I think she should quit and go to college personally. All pros have to make that choice eventually.....being a pro in SC 2 is really hard. It is sad because Scarlett and Naniwa repersent the foreign hope at so many tournaments.
Swishy
Profile Joined November 2013
Canada1 Post
November 25 2013 16:02 GMT
#207
nooo she cant go ;~;
Scarlett dabest.
TaShadan
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany1982 Posts
November 25 2013 16:07 GMT
#208
Health and education is more important than sc2.
Total Annihilation Zero
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
November 25 2013 16:09 GMT
#209
Good showing at Redbull it looks like. Didn't get to see day 2 but looks like from the scores and placing she out up a good showing.

Await to see her next step with interest
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
arie3000
Profile Joined October 2011
153 Posts
November 25 2013 16:11 GMT
#210
On November 25 2013 21:35 Thieving Magpie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 25 2013 21:22 arie3000 wrote:
On November 25 2013 16:08 glzElectromaster wrote:
I find it hilarious when people scream FACELESS KOREAN when they're probably not faceless in Korea. Not everyone speaks, or has to speak English, you know.


Well, 'faceless' is quite a subjective term, so it's a little bit pointless to say x, y or z isn't faceless, just because you know them better or understand their language. Many people I walk past on the street are faceless (to me), but I guess that'd change if I talked to them.
Fact is, a large proportion of the SC2 fan base (and thus a large premise of 'e-sports') is based in the EU and NA, and has adopted English as The Chosen Language For Communication.
If players want to contribute to the growth of this fanbase, and connect with the people actually watching and supporting them, I don't think it is unreasonable to ask for players to speak a little bit of English. MC is incredibly funny, and has the most amazing humor, and he was criticizing players for not speaking English...


Speaking like 100% of the bigots I know in America.

The "if you don't speak/act murican then gtfo my country" philosophy of seeing other human beings.


WTF, I never said that I would force any pro player to learn English, I only said that if they cared about sc2 as an e-sport, with mostly an English-speaking following, they should consider learning some English. I never said that they shouldn't have a place in the sport, or that they should leave, I said that it would be better for SC2 if they'd learn some basic English communication. I'm fine with players not speaking English and only focusing on the game, I'm just saying that those do not really contribute to the growth of said game.
If they want SC2 to be a big sport in Korea only, with Korean sponsors and Korean tournaments - fine with me, it is a free world where people have to make these calls for themselves.
However, I would like the sc2 scene to stay international and to grow, and for that it would be good if at least a good proportion of the players would speak a little bit of English.
Calling me a bigot b/c of these viewpoints is absolute and utter bollocks, I speak 2 languages fluently outside of my native one and have lived a substantial amount of years in other countries... Even my wife isn't from my country, nor speaks my native language.

Look at this Red-Bull battleground - it was the first time that Parting did some trash talking in English, and he got a crowd reaction immediately - even when translated these kind of things don't really come across that well. And no, I didn't know before that Parting was a cocky kind of trash-talker...
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
November 25 2013 16:13 GMT
#211
Can we PLEASE not continue derailing this thread into either discussions of transgendered issues or the 'faceless Korean' debate?
'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
KrazyTrumpet
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2520 Posts
November 25 2013 16:18 GMT
#212
On November 26 2013 01:13 Wombat_NI wrote:
Can we PLEASE not continue derailing this thread into either discussions of transgendered issues or the 'faceless Korean' debate?

This is the TL forums. Where meaningful discussion and rational thought come to die. Where have you been?
www.twitch.tv/krazy Best Stream Quality NA @KClarkSC2
blackone
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany1314 Posts
November 25 2013 16:22 GMT
#213
On November 26 2013 01:18 KrazyTrumpet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2013 01:13 Wombat_NI wrote:
Can we PLEASE not continue derailing this thread into either discussions of transgendered issues or the 'faceless Korean' debate?

This is the TL forums. Where meaningful discussion and rational thought come to die. Where have you been?


Maybe I look in the wrong places, but could you show me some places with more meaningful discussion and rational thought for SC2?
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
November 25 2013 16:26 GMT
#214
On November 26 2013 01:13 Wombat_NI wrote:
Can we PLEASE not continue derailing this thread into either discussions of transgendered issues or the 'faceless Korean' debate?

I thought it was blindingly obvious she is quitting starcraft forever and ever because a faceless korean made a transgender joke through a translator that robbed him of all personality? Or did I miss something?

Anyway, speculation is pointless, either she is motivated or she is not, this game is draining in more ways than one and who knows, maybe she'll actually do better by not playing 10+ hours a day. Polt is doing great, studying full time and playing major tournaments. Some people can put their heads into the grind for years and years, others just end up with their spirit sapped, the thing that made them succeed in the first place.

Scarlett has had an insane schedule for the last 16 months or so, it was never going to be sustainable in the long run, it's just like Bane said, either the body or the spirit breaks. I know about trying to do too much of everything at once, it just means you end up spread too thin.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
WombaT
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Northern Ireland27410 Posts
November 25 2013 16:29 GMT
#215
By all means have the transgender discussion if Scarlett had said that prejudice was a contributory factor in her disliking SC2. Then it's pretty much obligatory to go on that tangent, but as she has made no mention of it I see it as irrelevant.

'You'll always be the cuddly marsupial of my heart, despite the inherent flaws of your ancestry' - Squat
TL+ Member
B_Type13X2
Profile Joined October 2012
Canada122 Posts
November 25 2013 16:29 GMT
#216
On November 25 2013 15:00 ETisME wrote:
I don't know why you emphasis on Koreans then, it's the same for foreigners as well
like I said, when was the last time you read an interview and think that korean protoss player is boring?
I certainly can't recall any.

Results should come before personality. If they aren't as good as sOs, dear etc, they won't even get a chance to have the exposure.
Crazymoving for example was really interesting but what happened? he didn't reach high on tournaments and just disappeared from the scene.
You won't even be able to watch the engaging/enjoyable games because he didn't reach far enough.

Look at your example, MC, MKP, innovation are all top level players (or they once were).
personality, achievements, playstyle and their history adds to their frame, not other way around.

Everyone has their own uniqueness, it's just a matter if people appreciate it or not.


OMG I used it as a turn of phrase and got jumped on for it by people trying to prove that I'm a bigot or a subconsciously racist. Its a common phrase around here to describe a Korean player who is highly skilled surrounded by other Korean players who are highly skilled so they get lost in the crowd. It means nothing else. At this point in time your nitpicking the hell out of a phrase in a sentence even after I agreed with you that foreigners can be just as faceless as Koreans. And frankly who the hell cares I never said all Korean players or even protoss in particular were boring nor did I allude to sOs, or dear or any of those players being boring in the first place. And you clearly didn't read what I said because Innovation is a terrible example of a player with a personality because as I stated, take away his world championship and what your left with is a player who is robotic in their execution and robotic in their personality. That's in stark contrast to MKP and MC who are colorful, who do or did creative things, show a sense of humor, and in MKP's case a profound sadness when he loses. That's identifiable and why I loved watching him play. I get no joy out of Innovation's play because it feels so synthetic, its like a very good computer is playing against a person. And in innovation's defense he has given a few interviews where he counters this and says its part of his composure fair enough but its more enjoyable for me the viewer to root for the person playing against innovation because of those things.

On November 25 2013 17:35 TRaFFiC wrote:
Look man, what is all boils down to is everyone of your posts in this thread is negative.

You're commenting on who she is rather than what she does. Nobody told you that you have to love Scarlett, but coming into her thread and saying she only gets attention because she's trans and her results are mediocre is just spreading false information/hate. Everyone of your posts confirms my suspicion that you're a bigot.

You don't seem to have educated yourself on Scarlett's results so here. http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/hots/players/4571_Scarlett/main/display-all-leagues She's beaten several Korean champions recently including MMA and Maru. All this while spending the majority of her sc2 career playing from home on NA server.

If you bothered to read the interview, she says her tendon issues are so bad she uses 2 alternating fingers to press her mouse buttons. That makes her accomplishments even more incredible.


I'm going to respond to this piece by piece.

My very first post in this thread was not negative towards Scarlett it was just stating that Scarlett's departure would hurt her mega fans but ultimately the community as a whole would move on in a month or so. Nothing negative there, my next response was in defense of another user who said she gets much more attention because of the Trans thing. Which like it or not is somewhat true, go to the first page of this very thread and there's reference to the 2gd incident. Like it or not if your the only _____ in any scene you garner more attention for it whether it be negative or positive stating that doesn't make you a bigot. I'm a bilateral amputee missing both of my legs below my knee's I work as a welder. Do you know how many legless welders there are currently working in North America? The answer to that is less then 10. Now what the hell does that have to do with Scarlett? Well do you know how people describe me? They say, "Oh yeah I've worked with _____ he's the guy without legs right?" That instantly gets me much more attention then I like to get however I don't make a big deal about people identifying me that way. And neither do my friends because its a true statement I am a legless welder and that makes me unique. Scarlett is a transgendered player boom true statement, that makes her unique boom true statement. What's hateful about saying it? And for the record, I didn't even know Scarlett was transgendered until about 4 months back because Scarlett played zerg and I honestly don't follow zerg players, other then say Stephano who was entertaining outside of the game.

Next point my comment on what she does is she is mediocre, skilled but mediocre when compared to her Korean contemporaries. And her results as of late good as they are back this up, because Scarlett has yet to take that next big step and win something major. Further I have the same opinion of Naniwa because he has yet to do the same thing. Again this is a matter of opinion on my part but I believe that the defining characteristic of what takes a player from mediocre to great is that one big tournament win in which Scarlett is still hunting for.

Next on the list I don't really care what Korean champions she beat recently because she failed to finish the job. Beating champions in a tournament didn't translate to the most important thing winning the tournament. MMA, and Maru have won the whole damn thing before, and they are still constantly in the hunt so I do regard them more highly then Scarlett because they were able to put all those strong performances together into that big win. If and when Scarlett does finally put it all together I will say she is a great player until then she is a strong player, definitely top level but there are so many top level players on the same level as Scarlett that when you compare her to other players in tournament brackets that I have to say she isn't better then them, that she doesn't stand out from the crowd, so she is mediocre when compared to her peers. I don't understand how this is an unfair statement because again I don't make the distinction between foreigner or korean they are simply SC2 players.

As for Scarlett's tendon issues, MVP has similar issues as does TaeJa they keep playing and its not really used as an excuse as to why they can't win X Y or Z. If Scarlett truly believes that the tendon issues have gotten so bad as to limit her ability to play the game then now's the time to stop before it adversely effects everything else in Scarlett's life. I'll put it this way, my favorite MMA fighter of all time is Mauricio "shogun" Rua for a long time when he lost his fans would say, "Bad knee's" or make some other excuse for it. I was guilty of doing that but eventually I realized that Shogun chose to be a fighter for a living and he chooses to fight with a body that has suffered alot of damage. He goes into the cage every time knowing his body isn't quite there and he's lost more then he's won over the past 3 years. I love watching him fight but I know he should stop, however he keeps doing it so I can't make that excuse for him. And frankly neither you nor Scarlett should make that statement as it shows a profound disrespect for her opponents. It's a built in excuse for losing, and we don't see TaeJa or MVP saying things like that. What it implies is, "Yeah you beat me because I have a bum _____ if my _____ was better I'd totally kick your ass."

And I am fully aware of how harsh that statement is, but I am sick of players and athletes who choose to play with injuries/ jet lag/ personal issues using statements like that as a crutch. You win or you lose as soon as you make the choice to play XYZ circumstance goes out the window because you've made the conscious choice by picking up your keyboard / mouse to play that that is not a serious enough issue to stop you from playing today EVEN IF IT SHOULD.

Finally when I opened this thread the other day I didn't intend on getting into a discussion about a players lifestyle as my first post in this thread should allude to. I opened it up because I was curious if we were seeing another player that could achieve so much more like Stephano could have was about to retire. Given Scarlett's recent tweets I don't think we have to worry about that. But if she were to retire, the scene would survive and we'd find another foreigner hope rinse and repeat.

I stand by my assertion that I have yet to say anything in this thread that is outright bigotry/ hate speech towards Scarlett's lifestyle. Proof of that is the very good moderators on this site haven't warned me or banned me for any of it as of yet. If I was truly being hateful and malicious in that regard I would be taking a trip to disneyland right now. And if I were to meet Scarlett tomorrow I would show her the most amount of respect as a person who knows what its like to be discriminated against. I'm a bilateral amputee, I have been denied jobs, publicly stared at, maliciously teased throughout school, and utterly humiliated. I get it, better then most, be careful who you go around calling a bigot.
Half the fun of the internet is untwisting the 20 layers of BS around everything
Squat
Profile Joined September 2013
Sweden7978 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-11-25 16:32:22
November 25 2013 16:32 GMT
#217
On November 26 2013 01:29 Wombat_NI wrote:
By all means have the transgender discussion if Scarlett had said that prejudice was a contributory factor in her disliking SC2. Then it's pretty much obligatory to go on that tangent, but as she has made no mention of it I see it as irrelevant.


In case you were responding to me, I was making a joke, albeit a poor one.
"Digital. They have digital. What is digital?" - Donald J Trump
GoldforGolden
Profile Joined September 2012
China102 Posts
November 25 2013 17:08 GMT
#218
@B_Type13X2
you can't just take away one's championships and then judge him.
that's like taking away obama's presidency and judge him as another guy with a good public speech talent.

innovation has close to perfect robotic play with an extremely high raw skill, with a matching robotic personality, how is that not interesting? Even without his achievements, his raw skill and his personality would have attracted tonnes of fans as well.

look at the top 20 WCS point list, who is a faceless pro?
Nobody.
Everyone has unique personalities and fans. why?
because they performed well and fans know them since they always reach high in tournaments and people know them more than the others.
they didn't need to be like MC or MKP to be popular, they just need to be themselves, a good player and people will follow/get to know them more.
We think too much, feel too little
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
November 25 2013 17:10 GMT
#219
Hope she doesn't quit, she's awesome.
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
hahablahblah
Profile Joined August 2013
11 Posts
November 25 2013 19:42 GMT
#220
speaking of scarlett, i have a question. did (s)he go ahead and chop off the dong and 'nads, or is that stuff still intact? also, if the answer is 'no,' does anyone know whether this is planned or not?

thanks.

User was banned for this post.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM894
TKL 389
TaKeTV 347
IndyStarCraft 212
BRAT_OK 124
ZombieGrub0
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 894
TKL 389
IndyStarCraft 212
MaxPax 164
BRAT_OK 124
UpATreeSC 90
JuggernautJason28
EmSc Tv 23
MindelVK 19
Nathanias 12
ZombieGrub0
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 714
ggaemo 173
White-Ra 118
firebathero 113
910 58
Barracks 51
Hyun 35
Trap 27
Killer 23
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 21
soO 15
Shine 14
yabsab 10
Dota 2
qojqva4198
Counter-Strike
Fnx 794
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby7816
crisheroes1871
Liquid`Hasu1577
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi3896
singsing1445
Beastyqt747
ceh9684
B2W.Neo439
ArmadaUGS156
C9.Mang0146
KnowMe105
Trikslyr42
shahzam31
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream373
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 23
EmSc2Tv 23
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 110
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• FirePhoenix12
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2424
• TFBlade907
Other Games
• Shiphtur308
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.