• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:26
CEST 23:26
KST 06:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9367 users

[Interview] Stork after soju - Page 5

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
ErrantKnight
Profile Joined November 2012
Switzerland186 Posts
October 30 2013 17:49 GMT
#81
The Dinotoss has spoken ! I hope to see you doing well Stork (and I must admit that when I saw your name on the DH Winter Qualifier, I promised myself to go to DH if you qualified)
"Quantity is quality by itself"
Arco
Profile Joined September 2009
United States2090 Posts
October 30 2013 17:56 GMT
#82
On October 30 2013 21:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Q: After entering the SC2 era, fans [...] (T/N don’t know what this means). What is wrong with SC2?
A: SC1 was fun because every game was different, and it depended on your performance that game. On the contrary, in SC2 each game looks the same. Just turtle till 200 supply and fight. When in a disadvantage, if you could not harass your opponent, you would lose straight-on as well.

Stork confirms what we've been saying for years.
LightAngels
Profile Joined April 2010
United States299 Posts
October 30 2013 17:56 GMT
#83
On October 31 2013 02:42 OpticalShot wrote:
I feel like these doubly-translated threads are baits for the direct translators to come out and clarify... well I'm baited.

Here's the original Korean text and my direct translation for the streaming part.

+ Show Spoiler [Original Korean] +
- 그래도 은퇴한 선수들은 개인방송을 통해서 팬들을 찾고 있잖아요. 인기가 장난이 아니던데, 부럽지는 않아요?
▶ 저는 개인방송에 대해서 굉장히 부정적이거든요. 방송에서 망가지는 모습을 보니까 안타까워요. 조작 사건과 관련된 선수도 방송을 하잖아요. 그러니 더더욱 개인방송에 대해 좋은 인상을 받기가 어렵죠. 저는 프로게이머로서의 프라이드가 강해요. 관중들이 한 둘씩 오는 것이 아니라 몇 만 명씩 와서 환호를 하잖아요. 그런 팬들이 좋아했던 것은 궁극적으로 그 선수의 플레이잖아요. 개인방송을 하는 사람들 중에 일부는 그런 환상을 모두 깨는 동시에, 팬들을 돈으로 보는 행동을 해요. 분명히 대회장에서 보면 정말 멀쩡했거든요. 그런데 돈을 위해 그렇게까지 변한다는 점이 무척 아쉬워요. 순수한 의도면 모를까 돈을 위한 방송은 하지 않았으면 좋겠어요. 물론 안 그런 선수들도 있지만요.


- Still, many retired progamers are interacting with their fans via their personal streams. [These streamers/streams] are quite popular, are you perhaps jealous of them?

▶ My view on those personal streams is very negative. It's sad to see them embarrass themselves in their broadcasts. Besides, even those associated with the matchfixing scandal are streaming, and that makes it even harder to view the streams in a positive light. I take great personal pride in being a progamer. Fans don't come one by one, they come by the tens of thousands to cheer [for the progamers/teams]. For those fans, the core motivation behind their loyalty is the player's skill. Some of the [ex-progamer] streamers shatter those images while broadcasting, and [even do things that show] they treat the fans as money [and nothing more]. All of these guys were perfectly fine before [when I met them / was with them in eSports stadiums/competitions]. That's why it's so disappointing to see these guys turn [into what I described above] just for money. Streaming for [enjoyment of the game, etc.] is fine, but I hope they don't stream for the sole purpose of making money. Of course, not all streamers are like that.

So in this case, the translation in the OP is not too far off... maybe this thread won't be closed like the iloveoov's lol.



Put this in the OP. I don't wanna see ppl have negative thinking on Stork
sudete
Profile Joined December 2012
Singapore3054 Posts
October 30 2013 18:07 GMT
#84
You can really tell that he's been through a lot. Best of luck to him!
Year of MaxPax
MVBasten
Profile Joined June 2011
Norway37 Posts
October 30 2013 18:40 GMT
#85
On October 30 2013 23:09 Shana wrote:
Can't believe I'm gonna say this ever, but I fucking hate Stork now. I have been a fans for so long, evenw watching his sc2 match. But the way he badmouthing afreeca/sospa scene break my heart.


Are you seriously going to go from fan to hater because you read a translated interview with a person that a) do not know and b) probably have limited knowledge of the mindset of a Korean progamer?

I'm not saying the translation is poorly done or anything, but with the huge cultural and mindset difference between the west and Korea this translation is not intended to be taken literally word for word as an instruction manual to what Stork thinks and his complete reasoning for thinking that way. Use common sense, please.
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
October 30 2013 18:49 GMT
#86
On October 31 2013 02:42 OpticalShot wrote:
I feel like these doubly-translated threads are baits for the direct translators to come out and clarify... well I'm baited.

Here's the original Korean text and my direct translation for the streaming part.

+ Show Spoiler [Original Korean] +
- 그래도 은퇴한 선수들은 개인방송을 통해서 팬들을 찾고 있잖아요. 인기가 장난이 아니던데, 부럽지는 않아요?
▶ 저는 개인방송에 대해서 굉장히 부정적이거든요. 방송에서 망가지는 모습을 보니까 안타까워요. 조작 사건과 관련된 선수도 방송을 하잖아요. 그러니 더더욱 개인방송에 대해 좋은 인상을 받기가 어렵죠. 저는 프로게이머로서의 프라이드가 강해요. 관중들이 한 둘씩 오는 것이 아니라 몇 만 명씩 와서 환호를 하잖아요. 그런 팬들이 좋아했던 것은 궁극적으로 그 선수의 플레이잖아요. 개인방송을 하는 사람들 중에 일부는 그런 환상을 모두 깨는 동시에, 팬들을 돈으로 보는 행동을 해요. 분명히 대회장에서 보면 정말 멀쩡했거든요. 그런데 돈을 위해 그렇게까지 변한다는 점이 무척 아쉬워요. 순수한 의도면 모를까 돈을 위한 방송은 하지 않았으면 좋겠어요. 물론 안 그런 선수들도 있지만요.


- Still, many retired progamers are interacting with their fans via their personal streams. [These streamers/streams] are quite popular, are you perhaps jealous of them?

▶ My view on those personal streams is very negative. It's sad to see them embarrass themselves in their broadcasts. Besides, even those associated with the matchfixing scandal are streaming, and that makes it even harder to view the streams in a positive light. I take great personal pride in being a progamer. Fans don't come one by one, they come by the tens of thousands to cheer [for the progamers/teams]. For those fans, the core motivation behind their loyalty is the player's skill. Some of the [ex-progamer] streamers shatter those images while broadcasting, and [even do things that show] they treat the fans as money [and nothing more]. All of these guys were perfectly fine before [when I met them / was with them in eSports stadiums/competitions]. That's why it's so disappointing to see these guys turn [into what I described above] just for money. Streaming for [enjoyment of the game, etc.] is fine, but I hope they don't stream for the sole purpose of making money. Of course, not all streamers are like that.

So in this case, the translation in the OP is not too far off... maybe this thread won't be closed like the iloveoov's lol.

Somebody get this direct translation into the OP, please!
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=433875&currentpage=4#77
Plat Support Main #believe
ThreeActPlay
Profile Joined April 2011
United States249 Posts
October 30 2013 19:04 GMT
#87
I love me some Stork. GREAT interview, great read
twitter.com/haethos
Liquid`Zephyr
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
United States996 Posts
October 30 2013 19:19 GMT
#88
pretty great interview. finally became a stork fan after 9 years
Team LiquidPoorUser
AyaaLa
Profile Joined February 2012
Spain629 Posts
October 30 2013 19:28 GMT
#89
everyone should follow him on twitter and say he's awesome! it think its amazing and inspiring that he don't gives up despite the lack of good results.
i balance whine all the time.
itsdaniel
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Austria335 Posts
October 30 2013 19:55 GMT
#90
On October 31 2013 04:28 AyaaLa wrote:
everyone should follow him on twitter and say he's awesome! it think its amazing and inspiring that he don't gives up despite the lack of good results.


word... https://twitter.com/koreasbg1
OFFICIAL #1 STORK FAN // Stork:"This past week, there's a foreign fan named Daniel who got caught on the camera a few times. He came from Vienna in Austria to come and see me, and he wanted to be mentioned in one of my interviews."
.gypsy
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Canada689 Posts
October 30 2013 20:00 GMT
#91
The couple of times I've read/watched Stork interviews, he's always come across as a very respectable, likable and wise person. Great read and thank you for the translation!
https://www.twitch.tv/gypsy93
Cheren
Profile Blog Joined September 2013
United States2911 Posts
October 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#92
On October 31 2013 02:56 Arco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Q: After entering the SC2 era, fans [...] (T/N don’t know what this means). What is wrong with SC2?
A: SC1 was fun because every game was different, and it depended on your performance that game. On the contrary, in SC2 each game looks the same. Just turtle till 200 supply and fight. When in a disadvantage, if you could not harass your opponent, you would lose straight-on as well.

Stork confirms what we've been saying for years.


Who's "we"? I don't think anyone watched the WCS finals and came away saying "Oh yeah, that was a bunch of turtle to 200/200 deathball games"
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
October 30 2013 20:17 GMT
#93
On October 30 2013 22:11 Plexa wrote:
This is such an insanely good interview wow.
Show nested quote +
Q: Nowadays the players you meet in tournaments are all your juniors now, but you still fight. Even if it is not for the fans, you must be feeling different nowadays?
A: Yes. But recently a few players have become too disrespectful. In matches, even if you use barcode IDs you can still be recognized. But in a match, a player actually badmouthed me. Of course it does not feel good to get badmouthed. So I asked my teammates who he was, and they told me he was a rookie from a certain team. I was very mad so I demanded him to explain why he badmouthed me: “I am Stork, I am older, I am more experienced, don’t say I am cashing out on my seniority, at least have some respect whether it is offline or online”. But he dared to say, “So what?” I met him later, and talked about that incident again. He actually said that aren’t you very annoying, remembering about this all the time, so I got mad again. Young players have many disrespectful actions like this; it shocks me every time. At least I did not do it when I was young.
hahaha. Circa-2003
Show nested quote +
yo, what do you guys know about the amateur player stork/pain[joypop]? Is he any good?
i ask cause i played the guy, friendly game, he barely wins, and then at the end of the game he was a huge asshole
-travis
Show nested quote +
i saw his reps to, below average for a korean i think he should possibly take up playing pokemon =]
- Legionnaire

Where the heck did you did those up from? Your eidetic memory?
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
Ammanas
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Slovakia2166 Posts
October 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#94
On October 31 2013 05:13 Cheren wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 02:56 Arco wrote:
On October 30 2013 21:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Q: After entering the SC2 era, fans [...] (T/N don’t know what this means). What is wrong with SC2?
A: SC1 was fun because every game was different, and it depended on your performance that game. On the contrary, in SC2 each game looks the same. Just turtle till 200 supply and fight. When in a disadvantage, if you could not harass your opponent, you would lose straight-on as well.

Stork confirms what we've been saying for years.


Who's "we"? I don't think anyone watched the WCS finals and came away saying "Oh yeah, that was a bunch of turtle to 200/200 deathball games"


Actually, there was one guy in that thread who was complaining about just that :p

Anyway, great interview. I see what he means when he talks about the streamers - it's not about the Sospa scene itself, it's about streamers who do embarassing things for money and treat fans as cash cows...
JangBi forever <3 || Classic! herO! Rain! Zest! | Rogue! Hydra! Solar! | Fantasy! Cure! Reality! Sorry! Journey!
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-30 20:32:38
October 30 2013 20:28 GMT
#95
I'd be against personal streaming as well if they were still sanctioned and competing for big prize money. We make the best of what we got and thank Sonic for doing what he's doing. These ex-pro's are just trying to get by. It's an impromptu method and they're trying to make the best out of the situation they got. Stork even said it, they aren't pro's anymore so what they do on their own time is their business.

*Look HerO, you have another fan.

On October 30 2013 22:11 Plexa wrote:
This is such an insanely good interview wow.
Show nested quote +
Q: Nowadays the players you meet in tournaments are all your juniors now, but you still fight. Even if it is not for the fans, you must be feeling different nowadays?
A: Yes. But recently a few players have become too disrespectful. In matches, even if you use barcode IDs you can still be recognized. But in a match, a player actually badmouthed me. Of course it does not feel good to get badmouthed. So I asked my teammates who he was, and they told me he was a rookie from a certain team. I was very mad so I demanded him to explain why he badmouthed me: “I am Stork, I am older, I am more experienced, don’t say I am cashing out on my seniority, at least have some respect whether it is offline or online”. But he dared to say, “So what?” I met him later, and talked about that incident again. He actually said that aren’t you very annoying, remembering about this all the time, so I got mad again. Young players have many disrespectful actions like this; it shocks me every time. At least I did not do it when I was young.
hahaha. Circa-2003
Show nested quote +
yo, what do you guys know about the amateur player stork/pain[joypop]? Is he any good?
i ask cause i played the guy, friendly game, he barely wins, and then at the end of the game he was a huge asshole
-travis
Show nested quote +
i saw his reps to, below average for a korean i think he should possibly take up playing pokemon =]
- Legionnaire


Oh my God, even I remember the talk when he first came onto the scene. Yeah, Stork you chirped back then too, lol. >_<
AnachronisticAnarchy
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States2957 Posts
October 30 2013 20:39 GMT
#96
On October 31 2013 05:28 StarStruck wrote:
I'd be against personal streaming as well if they were still sanctioned and competing for big prize money. We make the best of what we got and thank Sonic for doing what he's doing. These ex-pro's are just trying to get by. It's an impromptu method and they're trying to make the best out of the situation they got. Stork even said it, they aren't pro's anymore so what they do on their own time is their business.

*Look HerO, you have another fan.

Everybody loves HerO.
"How are you?" "I am fine, because it is not normal to scream in pain."
amazingxkcd
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
GRAND OLD AMERICA16375 Posts
October 30 2013 20:51 GMT
#97
On October 31 2013 02:33 a176 wrote:
I had some Soju for the first time last weekend.

Never again.


So we having soju again this week? I'll buy the rounds this time
The world is burning and you rather be on this terrible website discussing video games and your shallow feelings
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
October 30 2013 20:56 GMT
#98
On October 31 2013 05:17 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 22:11 Plexa wrote:
This is such an insanely good interview wow.
Q: Nowadays the players you meet in tournaments are all your juniors now, but you still fight. Even if it is not for the fans, you must be feeling different nowadays?
A: Yes. But recently a few players have become too disrespectful. In matches, even if you use barcode IDs you can still be recognized. But in a match, a player actually badmouthed me. Of course it does not feel good to get badmouthed. So I asked my teammates who he was, and they told me he was a rookie from a certain team. I was very mad so I demanded him to explain why he badmouthed me: “I am Stork, I am older, I am more experienced, don’t say I am cashing out on my seniority, at least have some respect whether it is offline or online”. But he dared to say, “So what?” I met him later, and talked about that incident again. He actually said that aren’t you very annoying, remembering about this all the time, so I got mad again. Young players have many disrespectful actions like this; it shocks me every time. At least I did not do it when I was young.
hahaha. Circa-2003
yo, what do you guys know about the amateur player stork/pain[joypop]? Is he any good?
i ask cause i played the guy, friendly game, he barely wins, and then at the end of the game he was a huge asshole
-travis
i saw his reps to, below average for a korean i think he should possibly take up playing pokemon =]
- Legionnaire

Where the heck did you did those up from? Your eidetic memory?

The bio I wrote for him circa-2007 the posts are somewhere on TL but im too lazy to find them.

Updated the OP with optical shots translation.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
October 30 2013 21:01 GMT
#99
On October 31 2013 05:56 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2013 05:17 AnachronisticAnarchy wrote:
On October 30 2013 22:11 Plexa wrote:
This is such an insanely good interview wow.
Q: Nowadays the players you meet in tournaments are all your juniors now, but you still fight. Even if it is not for the fans, you must be feeling different nowadays?
A: Yes. But recently a few players have become too disrespectful. In matches, even if you use barcode IDs you can still be recognized. But in a match, a player actually badmouthed me. Of course it does not feel good to get badmouthed. So I asked my teammates who he was, and they told me he was a rookie from a certain team. I was very mad so I demanded him to explain why he badmouthed me: “I am Stork, I am older, I am more experienced, don’t say I am cashing out on my seniority, at least have some respect whether it is offline or online”. But he dared to say, “So what?” I met him later, and talked about that incident again. He actually said that aren’t you very annoying, remembering about this all the time, so I got mad again. Young players have many disrespectful actions like this; it shocks me every time. At least I did not do it when I was young.
hahaha. Circa-2003
yo, what do you guys know about the amateur player stork/pain[joypop]? Is he any good?
i ask cause i played the guy, friendly game, he barely wins, and then at the end of the game he was a huge asshole
-travis
i saw his reps to, below average for a korean i think he should possibly take up playing pokemon =]
- Legionnaire

Where the heck did you did those up from? Your eidetic memory?

The bio I wrote for him circa-2007 the posts are somewhere on TL but im too lazy to find them.

Updated the OP with optical shots translation.


It came up more than once. o; Not every Hyung was squeakie clean as a rookie. Stork was no exception.
Zealously
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
East Gorteau22261 Posts
October 30 2013 21:13 GMT
#100
On October 31 2013 02:56 Arco wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2013 21:39 gobbledydook wrote:
Q: After entering the SC2 era, fans [...] (T/N don’t know what this means). What is wrong with SC2?
A: SC1 was fun because every game was different, and it depended on your performance that game. On the contrary, in SC2 each game looks the same. Just turtle till 200 supply and fight. When in a disadvantage, if you could not harass your opponent, you would lose straight-on as well.

Stork confirms what we've been saying for years.

The fact that he's completely wrong might explain his lack of results so far.
AdministratorBreak the chains
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
SteadfastSC462
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 462
JuggernautJason111
Nina 66
ViBE24
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18096
Soulkey 215
White-Ra 194
Mini 153
ToSsGirL 20
Shine 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever145
League of Legends
Doublelift3171
Counter-Strike
fl0m1375
shoxiejesuss422
C9.Mang0182
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4749
Khaldor1882
Liquid`Hasu1301
Trikslyr54
Other Games
summit1g5710
ArmadaUGS2938
shahzam461
B2W.Neo438
Pyrionflax193
ZombieGrub103
Mew2King72
Railgan24
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta23
• musti20045 23
• intothetv
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki25
• HerbMon 9
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV447
League of Legends
• TFBlade929
• Noizen100
Other Games
• Scarra1116
• imaqtpie1073
• Shiphtur279
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 34m
OSC
15h 34m
Stellar Fest
15h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.