• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:09
CEST 01:09
KST 08:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)20Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10391 users

Genna Bain leaves Axiom - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
500 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
This is a heated issue, but please keep the debate civil.
Personal insult is not 'discussion' and will be moderated. -Page 17
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 16 2013 14:57 GMT
#281
On August 16 2013 23:53 F.O.A.D. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:32 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:29 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:23 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:20 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:10 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:09 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:04 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:00 Plansix wrote:
[quote]
I think you need to look up what the word “subjective” means.

nope, you need to know that emotions are unprofessional. you make excuses for TBs emotional posts, which are the most unprofessional you can be. whereas take made ONE post, where he APOLOGIZED and said he is ready to talk through the issue.
i don't know how you can not see who is professional and who isn't here? it's pretty much obvious.


Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I value their honesty and straight talk more than an apology. You clearly value the apology. We each have our own personal beliefs on which is more important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

• Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view

LOL. maybe read what you wrote.

you said which side is professional is subjective. you are wrong.

No, I said measuring who is more professional is subjective and influenced by bias. That each person would make their own decision on who they believed acted more professional during the process and the process was not a math equation.

still wrong.
one side takes everything out to the public without apologizing at all.
the other side doesn't and only apologizes publicly.

professional means you stand above the issues and don't let emotion take care of you. also you seek for a solution with the other party privately and only tell the result to the public.
so i think TB is as unprofessional as you can be here.

You are entitled to your opinion of how professional they are.

and you have no clue what being "professional" even means.

You are entitled to that opinion as well. Really, you can believe what you want, but it doesn't make you right.

Technically everything is subjective, we can only converge on objectivity, and there is a standard definition of professionalism. Your "that's your opinion" responses are laughably pathetic, you know you're wrong but you're too immature to concede.


I love how a user called "F.O.A.D" (who's been recently banned as well, if I'm not mistaken) berates a 30 something year-old as being "too immature" while also being a condescending prick and trying to enforce his opinion on others. I find this quite humorous tbh.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Apoteosis
Profile Joined June 2011
Chile820 Posts
August 16 2013 15:07 GMT
#282
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.
Life won like 200k and didn't hire a proper criminal lawyer.
Xiphos
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada7507 Posts
August 16 2013 15:11 GMT
#283
On August 16 2013 23:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:53 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:32 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:29 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:23 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:20 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:10 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:09 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:04 fleeze wrote:
[quote]
nope, you need to know that emotions are unprofessional. you make excuses for TBs emotional posts, which are the most unprofessional you can be. whereas take made ONE post, where he APOLOGIZED and said he is ready to talk through the issue.
i don't know how you can not see who is professional and who isn't here? it's pretty much obvious.


Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I value their honesty and straight talk more than an apology. You clearly value the apology. We each have our own personal beliefs on which is more important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

• Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view

LOL. maybe read what you wrote.

you said which side is professional is subjective. you are wrong.

No, I said measuring who is more professional is subjective and influenced by bias. That each person would make their own decision on who they believed acted more professional during the process and the process was not a math equation.

still wrong.
one side takes everything out to the public without apologizing at all.
the other side doesn't and only apologizes publicly.

professional means you stand above the issues and don't let emotion take care of you. also you seek for a solution with the other party privately and only tell the result to the public.
so i think TB is as unprofessional as you can be here.

You are entitled to your opinion of how professional they are.

and you have no clue what being "professional" even means.

You are entitled to that opinion as well. Really, you can believe what you want, but it doesn't make you right.

Technically everything is subjective, we can only converge on objectivity, and there is a standard definition of professionalism. Your "that's your opinion" responses are laughably pathetic, you know you're wrong but you're too immature to concede.


I love how a user called "F.O.A.D" (who's been recently banned as well, if I'm not mistaken) berates a 30 something year-old as being "too immature" while also being a condescending prick and trying to enforce his opinion on others. I find this quite humorous tbh.


Being a 30 something year-old does not mean that he or she have attain the appropriate maturity level suitable for the age. Many teens or even child have more mature thoughts and behavior than their older counterparts. FOAD is simply calling it as he sees it.

"That's like, just your opinion man." is a last ditch effort to salvage w/e a dignity left there is for the losing side and is itself a very pathetic act of attempting to leave the argument arena by committing ad hominem.

On August 17 2013 00:07 Apoteosis wrote:
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.


This can't be any more appropriate.
2014 - ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ Raise your bows brood warriors! ᕙ( •̀ل͜•́) ϡ
Phantom_Sky
Profile Joined August 2010
Hong Kong512 Posts
August 16 2013 15:15 GMT
#284
more esports drama !
wondering any website keeping these interesting stories
bodomReaper
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany5 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 15:20:04
August 16 2013 15:17 GMT
#285
On August 16 2013 23:42 Muffloe wrote:
I kinda do not see the point of jumping TB for being "unprofessional". He is definately one of the honest persons in the community, like Naniwa, and they deserve only praise in my opinion


Yes but this is only partially true. You see, it's like this:
If you claim to be a professional, you have to act the part. No matter how much you want to "speak your mind" you still have to be polite and politically correct. When huge companies like Microsoft and Sony are at "war" with each other, you don't see the CEO of MS writing things like "oh, and btw, FUCK YOU Sony" on twitter. If you write stupid kiddy stuff online as a so called professional, you have to act the part! That isn't the first time, that TB forgot, that he has to behave a certain way.
I'm not trying to bash on him. He has obviously done a lot, but some things are just not ok.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...' - Isaac Asimov
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 15:17 GMT
#286
On August 16 2013 23:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:53 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:32 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:29 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:23 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:20 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:10 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:09 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:04 fleeze wrote:
[quote]
nope, you need to know that emotions are unprofessional. you make excuses for TBs emotional posts, which are the most unprofessional you can be. whereas take made ONE post, where he APOLOGIZED and said he is ready to talk through the issue.
i don't know how you can not see who is professional and who isn't here? it's pretty much obvious.


Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I value their honesty and straight talk more than an apology. You clearly value the apology. We each have our own personal beliefs on which is more important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

• Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view

LOL. maybe read what you wrote.

you said which side is professional is subjective. you are wrong.

No, I said measuring who is more professional is subjective and influenced by bias. That each person would make their own decision on who they believed acted more professional during the process and the process was not a math equation.

still wrong.
one side takes everything out to the public without apologizing at all.
the other side doesn't and only apologizes publicly.

professional means you stand above the issues and don't let emotion take care of you. also you seek for a solution with the other party privately and only tell the result to the public.
so i think TB is as unprofessional as you can be here.

You are entitled to your opinion of how professional they are.

and you have no clue what being "professional" even means.

You are entitled to that opinion as well. Really, you can believe what you want, but it doesn't make you right.

Technically everything is subjective, we can only converge on objectivity, and there is a standard definition of professionalism. Your "that's your opinion" responses are laughably pathetic, you know you're wrong but you're too immature to concede.


I love how a user called "F.O.A.D" (who's been recently banned as well, if I'm not mistaken) berates a 30 something year-old as being "too immature" while also being a condescending prick and trying to enforce his opinion on others. I find this quite humorous tbh.


The whole thing is super amusing in context of my work day, since I am drafting a motion in which we are submitting another attorney’s emails to us as evidence of him negotiating in bad faith and withholding information. I would also feel bad about it, except I am holding the invoice for the thousands of dollars he cost my client. Although not exactly the same, releasing discussions and emails is pretty minor is my book when it comes to be a professional. If I am going to say things I don’t want repeated, I call people on the phone.

Business is mean and not everyone is going to like you in the end. Although I don’t always agree with TB, I respect that he is at least honest about that aspect of things and doesn’t try to hide it. It is refreshing in a scene that seems very focused on selling the idea that we are one big happy family of SC2 players all the time.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
August 16 2013 15:17 GMT
#287
Comparing the statements of Genna and Take tells the whole story. It was these 2 personalities having this dispute, and when you look at which one through a hissy fit and said "i quit!", it all makes sense. Wishing you the best, Take, I look forward to the competition. Good riddance, Genna.
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
August 16 2013 15:17 GMT
#288
I liked Genna. She seemed to have things under control pretty well.
TotalBiscuit knows what he has to do, so I trust that he will keep Axiom going,
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
August 16 2013 15:20 GMT
#289
On August 17 2013 00:17 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:53 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:32 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:29 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:23 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:20 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:10 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:09 Plansix wrote:
[quote]

Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I value their honesty and straight talk more than an apology. You clearly value the apology. We each have our own personal beliefs on which is more important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

• Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view

LOL. maybe read what you wrote.

you said which side is professional is subjective. you are wrong.

No, I said measuring who is more professional is subjective and influenced by bias. That each person would make their own decision on who they believed acted more professional during the process and the process was not a math equation.

still wrong.
one side takes everything out to the public without apologizing at all.
the other side doesn't and only apologizes publicly.

professional means you stand above the issues and don't let emotion take care of you. also you seek for a solution with the other party privately and only tell the result to the public.
so i think TB is as unprofessional as you can be here.

You are entitled to your opinion of how professional they are.

and you have no clue what being "professional" even means.

You are entitled to that opinion as well. Really, you can believe what you want, but it doesn't make you right.

Technically everything is subjective, we can only converge on objectivity, and there is a standard definition of professionalism. Your "that's your opinion" responses are laughably pathetic, you know you're wrong but you're too immature to concede.


I love how a user called "F.O.A.D" (who's been recently banned as well, if I'm not mistaken) berates a 30 something year-old as being "too immature" while also being a condescending prick and trying to enforce his opinion on others. I find this quite humorous tbh.


The whole thing is super amusing in context of my work day, since I am drafting a motion in which we are submitting another attorney’s emails to us as evidence of him negotiating in bad faith and withholding information. I would also feel bad about it, except I am holding the invoice for the thousands of dollars he cost my client. Although not exactly the same, releasing discussions and emails is pretty minor is my book when it comes to be a professional. If I am going to say things I don’t want repeated, I call people on the phone.

Business is mean and not everyone is going to like you in the end. Although I don’t always agree with TB, I respect that he is at least honest about that aspect of things and doesn’t try to hide it. It is refreshing in a scene that seems very focused on selling the idea that we are one big happy family of SC2 players all the time.

Who are you submitting those emails to? The public?
Are you doing this as a last resort, or as a first step?
There's a point at which such conversations may end up being public. Step 1 of discussions is not it.
HOLY CHECK!
Swords
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
6038 Posts
August 16 2013 15:21 GMT
#290
I'm still kind of trying to process what happened here, but I'm pretty staggered by everything.

I like TakeTV, I like Axiom, I like Genna, and I like TB (even though I disagree with the way he shoots his mouth off sometimes). It's really unfortunate that everyone's name is being dragged through the mud right now and it hurts everyone involved.

I'm shocked by the way Genna/TB are acting though. The only thing they're doing right now is torpedoing Axiom. Nobody is going to want to sponsor a team that releases private conversations, is managed by a guy who trashes event organizers on twitter, and appears to lack business acumen entirely. If they're hurting for money now it's only going to get harder as a result, and that's really sad because I think Axiom is a fun team and good for the scene. Their openness was refreshing, but in this case they've been way too open about the wrong things.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 15:27:05
August 16 2013 15:24 GMT
#291
On August 17 2013 00:20 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:17 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:57 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:53 F.O.A.D. wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:32 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:29 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:26 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:23 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:20 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:10 fleeze wrote:
[quote]
LOL. maybe read what you wrote.

you said which side is professional is subjective. you are wrong.

No, I said measuring who is more professional is subjective and influenced by bias. That each person would make their own decision on who they believed acted more professional during the process and the process was not a math equation.

still wrong.
one side takes everything out to the public without apologizing at all.
the other side doesn't and only apologizes publicly.

professional means you stand above the issues and don't let emotion take care of you. also you seek for a solution with the other party privately and only tell the result to the public.
so i think TB is as unprofessional as you can be here.

You are entitled to your opinion of how professional they are.

and you have no clue what being "professional" even means.

You are entitled to that opinion as well. Really, you can believe what you want, but it doesn't make you right.

Technically everything is subjective, we can only converge on objectivity, and there is a standard definition of professionalism. Your "that's your opinion" responses are laughably pathetic, you know you're wrong but you're too immature to concede.


I love how a user called "F.O.A.D" (who's been recently banned as well, if I'm not mistaken) berates a 30 something year-old as being "too immature" while also being a condescending prick and trying to enforce his opinion on others. I find this quite humorous tbh.


The whole thing is super amusing in context of my work day, since I am drafting a motion in which we are submitting another attorney’s emails to us as evidence of him negotiating in bad faith and withholding information. I would also feel bad about it, except I am holding the invoice for the thousands of dollars he cost my client. Although not exactly the same, releasing discussions and emails is pretty minor is my book when it comes to be a professional. If I am going to say things I don’t want repeated, I call people on the phone.

Business is mean and not everyone is going to like you in the end. Although I don’t always agree with TB, I respect that he is at least honest about that aspect of things and doesn’t try to hide it. It is refreshing in a scene that seems very focused on selling the idea that we are one big happy family of SC2 players all the time.

Who are you submitting those emails to? The public?
Are you doing this as a last resort, or as a first step?
There's a point at which such conversations may end up being public. Step 1 of discussions is not it.

To the court, which makes it public. Its the fastest way to prove he has been acting in bad faith and counter his claims that we refused to communicate. It is not the only way, but it is fastest. It is also underhanded, but we don't really care. There has been some debate, but we want him to knock it off, so we are taking a shot at him in open court to prove a point. Its mean and some would call it unprofessional, but others would say that the other side earned it by withholding information. Everyone has their own opinion on the subject, even in my office. .
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
XaCez
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden6991 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 15:29:18
August 16 2013 15:29 GMT
#292
Sometimes I wish that people would just shut up. Silence is a virtue more often than not in eSports; more drama is definitely what this scene needs.
People get too easily offended by people getting too easily offended by the word rape.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
August 16 2013 15:30 GMT
#293
On August 17 2013 00:07 Apoteosis wrote:
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.


As much as it seems like a bit of a dick move by Take to get so angry over so little, I have to agree with you. Yep, she should of asked to post that conversation before she did, that much is obvious. Then, she could of said 'oops sorry didn't mean no offense just wanted to clear up the situation- its not like I edited anything,' but no instead she quits right away in the face of some hate. Everybody makes mistakes, the community and esports organisations will forgive you, it feels weak to just run away like that. I mean I don't even know what it accomplishes since she's with TB. Now she doesn't have to deal with the mess she created? Cmon.
Try another route paperboy.
lessQQmorePEWPEW
Profile Joined November 2011
Jamaica921 Posts
August 16 2013 15:31 GMT
#294
the sc2 community sure does love drama x_X

seems to be the most drama filled esport
Why drink and drive when you can smoke and fly - Bob Marley
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 16 2013 15:33 GMT
#295
I wonder how many people in this thread arguing about "unprofessionalism" actually have a real job (or better, own a business).
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
NarutO
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Germany18839 Posts
August 16 2013 15:34 GMT
#296
On August 17 2013 00:33 lichter wrote:
I wonder how many people in this thread arguing about "unprofessionalism" actually have a real job (or better, own a business).


You don't need to own a business or have a real job to get in touch or get a feeling of professionalism. While I think your main point was that there is too much bullshit in these 3 threads I guess which I can agree to. (if that was your point)
CommentatorPolt | MMA | Jjakji | BoxeR | NaDa | MVP | MKP ... truly inspiring.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 15:34 GMT
#297
On August 17 2013 00:30 Steel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:07 Apoteosis wrote:
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.


As much as it seems like a bit of a dick move by Take to get so angry over so little, I have to agree with you. Yep, she should of asked to post that conversation before she did, that much is obvious. Then, she could of said 'oops sorry didn't mean no offense just wanted to clear up the situation- its not like I edited anything,' but no instead she quits right away in the face of some hate. Everybody makes mistakes, the community and esports organisations will forgive you, it feels weak to just run away like that. I mean I don't even know what it accomplishes since she's with TB. Now she doesn't have to deal with the mess she created? Cmon.


You may want to listen to TBs message on the subject. She has a lot of other stuff going on, like depression, being a mother and helping TB run his normal youtube stuff. The team proved to be to much for her to handle on top of all of that. To quote him: “…At some point you need to take a step back and focus on taking care of yourself and making sure your doing what you need to stay healthy.”

That doesn’t have to do specifically with the Take TV stuff, but the team in general. It’s a harder job that most people think.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
lichter
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
1001 YEARS KESPAJAIL22272 Posts
August 16 2013 15:37 GMT
#298
On August 17 2013 00:34 NarutO wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:33 lichter wrote:
I wonder how many people in this thread arguing about "unprofessionalism" actually have a real job (or better, own a business).


You don't need to own a business or have a real job to get in touch or get a feeling of professionalism. While I think your main point was that there is too much bullshit in these 3 threads I guess which I can agree to. (if that was your point)


It isn't necessary but it certainly helps to understand the situation. 'Professionalism' isn't as black and white as a lot of people make it seem. And, unfortunately, sometimes acting 'professional' isn't always the best thing to do. This situation is far more complicated than we can assume based on the handful of threads and posts provided.

But yeah basically so much BS and crap being flung around lately
AdministratorYOU MUST HEED MY INSTRUCTIONS TAKE OFF YOUR THIIIINGS
ChowMuddha
Profile Joined March 2013
Australia8 Posts
August 16 2013 15:37 GMT
#299
i like eggs
Muffloe
Profile Joined December 2012
Sweden6061 Posts
August 16 2013 15:39 GMT
#300
On August 17 2013 00:17 bodomReaper wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:42 Muffloe wrote:
I kinda do not see the point of jumping TB for being "unprofessional". He is definately one of the honest persons in the community, like Naniwa, and they deserve only praise in my opinion


Yes but this is only partially true. You see, it's like this:
If you claim to be a professional, you have to act the part. No matter how much you want to "speak your mind" you still have to be polite and politically correct. When huge companies like Microsoft and Sony are at "war" with each other, you don't see the CEO of MS writing things like "oh, and btw, FUCK YOU Sony" on twitter. If you write stupid kiddy stuff online as a so called professional, you have to act the part! That isn't the first time, that TB forgot, that he has to behave a certain way.
I'm not trying to bash on him. He has obviously done a lot, but some things are just not ok.


It is unnecessary, although I am not the one to deny TB his right to speak his mind
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 51m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
Nina 114
Nathanias 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13757
Artosis 547
White-Ra 239
ToSsGirL 31
Dota 2
monkeys_forever428
NeuroSwarm153
League of Legends
Doublelift4465
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1159
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1917
Trikslyr50
Other Games
summit1g7687
Grubby3612
ArmadaUGS859
shahzam587
JimRising 359
C9.Mang0339
ZombieGrub49
Mew2King44
Maynarde4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick442
BasetradeTV186
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream87
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 68
• davetesta41
• musti20045 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1089
• Scarra1024
• Shiphtur255
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
10h 51m
OSC
13h 51m
Stellar Fest
13h 51m
OSC
1d
Stellar Fest
1d 13h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.