• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:47
CEST 05:47
KST 12:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8645 users

Genna Bain leaves Axiom - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
500 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
This is a heated issue, but please keep the debate civil.
Personal insult is not 'discussion' and will be moderated. -Page 17
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 13:47 GMT
#241
On August 16 2013 22:41 fleeze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

nope, totally not.
one side made the other look bad by revealing private information and insulting.
the other side stayed calm and only apologized publicly.

Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:40 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:39 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:38 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:34 Doodsmack wrote:
It's a shame people who don't understand the law get intimidated by dumb legal threats. Take clearly is not going to do anything legally and wouldn't have a chance in hell if he tried.

TB has a law degree, supposedly.

in the UK....


That is supposed to mean?

he doesn't know german law?

Eh, you could be right and I wouldn’t have done that. But TB and Axiom have done as much at TakeTV for the scene, so I am willing to give them both a pass and wish them luck. I appreciate TB’s honesty and I understand why he would not be happy with Take TV. As someone in a long term relationship, I would be hostile towards anyone who made my girlfriend upset, no matter how reasonable or professional they were.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Assirra
Profile Joined August 2010
Belgium4169 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 13:50:20
August 16 2013 13:49 GMT
#242
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough. I don't see how Take could beat that without going completely off the rails publicly.
Serek
Profile Joined May 2011
United Kingdom459 Posts
August 16 2013 13:51 GMT
#243
Too much drama for something that need not have to escalate this much.

This will keep us busy till the next drama episode, I guess.
Bigtony
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
United States1606 Posts
August 16 2013 13:53 GMT
#244
Sorry to see her go, but she's also 100% wrong for posting private conversations. All we needed to know was there was a misunderstanding about travel funds. No fuss required, mistakes happen.

Anyway she/TB have said the retirement is not about this one event so feel better.
Push 2 Harder
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 13:55 GMT
#245
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
August 16 2013 13:57 GMT
#246
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


How are private financial matters not a huge deal?
fleeze
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany895 Posts
August 16 2013 13:58 GMT
#247
On August 16 2013 22:47 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:41 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

nope, totally not.
one side made the other look bad by revealing private information and insulting.
the other side stayed calm and only apologized publicly.

On August 16 2013 22:40 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:39 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:38 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:34 Doodsmack wrote:
It's a shame people who don't understand the law get intimidated by dumb legal threats. Take clearly is not going to do anything legally and wouldn't have a chance in hell if he tried.

TB has a law degree, supposedly.

in the UK....


That is supposed to mean?

he doesn't know german law?

Eh, you could be right and I wouldn’t have done that. But TB and Axiom have done as much at TakeTV for the scene, so I am willing to give them both a pass and wish them luck. I appreciate TB’s honesty and I understand why he would not be happy with Take TV. As someone in a long term relationship, I would be hostile towards anyone who made my girlfriend upset, no matter how reasonable or professional they were.


this directly contradicts your last post:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.


also take is a player who loves RTS, TB is just another caster. but that's only my opinion.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
August 16 2013 13:59 GMT
#248
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

You need to read up on what has happened. You're being a sheep by simply trusting Genna and TBs position when they are the ones who posted private business conversations, and then started insulting Take online. All Take did was handle a bad situation, got mad when his private conversation was posted publicly, and then posted ONE post publicly explaining his position, unlike Genna who posts private conversations over and over to throw shit on Take while TB uses twitter as his personal schoolyard, acting like you and writing "fuck take".

You whine about 0 professionalism in the EU, then say you only support Axiom. Are you being dumb on purpose? They posted private business conversations online, they have no professionalism what so ever.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 14:00 GMT
#249
On August 16 2013 22:58 fleeze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:47 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:41 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

nope, totally not.
one side made the other look bad by revealing private information and insulting.
the other side stayed calm and only apologized publicly.

On August 16 2013 22:40 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:39 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:38 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:34 Doodsmack wrote:
It's a shame people who don't understand the law get intimidated by dumb legal threats. Take clearly is not going to do anything legally and wouldn't have a chance in hell if he tried.

TB has a law degree, supposedly.

in the UK....


That is supposed to mean?

he doesn't know german law?

Eh, you could be right and I wouldn’t have done that. But TB and Axiom have done as much at TakeTV for the scene, so I am willing to give them both a pass and wish them luck. I appreciate TB’s honesty and I understand why he would not be happy with Take TV. As someone in a long term relationship, I would be hostile towards anyone who made my girlfriend upset, no matter how reasonable or professional they were.


this directly contradicts your last post:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.


also take is a player who loves RTS, TB is just another caster. but that's only my opinion.

I think you need to look up what the word “subjective” means.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
August 16 2013 14:02 GMT
#250
Reading TB's twitter leaves me with virtually zero confidence about axiom's future. Is this guy for real?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 14:02 GMT
#251
On August 16 2013 22:57 Gentso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


How are private financial matters not a huge deal?

Because nothing of substance was really released beyond that they couldn’t fund more that $1,500 in travel, which we sort of already knew.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
fleeze
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany895 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 14:07:10
August 16 2013 14:04 GMT
#252
On August 16 2013 23:00 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:58 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:47 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:41 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

nope, totally not.
one side made the other look bad by revealing private information and insulting.
the other side stayed calm and only apologized publicly.

On August 16 2013 22:40 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:39 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:38 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:34 Doodsmack wrote:
It's a shame people who don't understand the law get intimidated by dumb legal threats. Take clearly is not going to do anything legally and wouldn't have a chance in hell if he tried.

TB has a law degree, supposedly.

in the UK....


That is supposed to mean?

he doesn't know german law?

Eh, you could be right and I wouldn’t have done that. But TB and Axiom have done as much at TakeTV for the scene, so I am willing to give them both a pass and wish them luck. I appreciate TB’s honesty and I understand why he would not be happy with Take TV. As someone in a long term relationship, I would be hostile towards anyone who made my girlfriend upset, no matter how reasonable or professional they were.


this directly contradicts your last post:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.


also take is a player who loves RTS, TB is just another caster. but that's only my opinion.

I think you need to look up what the word “subjective” means.

nope, you need to know that emotions are unprofessional. you make excuses for TBs emotional posts, which are the most unprofessional you can be. whereas take made ONE post, where he APOLOGIZED and said he is ready to talk through the issue.
i don't know how you can not see who is professional and who isn't here? it's pretty much obvious.

On August 16 2013 23:02 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:57 Gentso wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


How are private financial matters not a huge deal?

Because nothing of substance was really released beyond that they couldn’t fund more that $1,500 in travel, which we sort of already knew.

she released informations that weren't meant to be public like take covering some of TL expenses. you don't do this without asking for permission.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
August 16 2013 14:05 GMT
#253
On August 16 2013 23:02 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:57 Gentso wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


How are private financial matters not a huge deal?

Because nothing of substance was really released beyond that they couldn’t fund more that $1,500 in travel, which we sort of already knew.

It's a breach of trust regardless, there's literally zero reason to post that discussion online without asking TaKe about it. You simply don't do that, it's a matter of principle if nothing else.
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
August 16 2013 14:07 GMT
#254
On August 16 2013 23:02 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:57 Gentso wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


How are private financial matters not a huge deal?

Because nothing of substance was really released beyond that they couldn’t fund more that $1,500 in travel, which we sort of already knew.


Come on man, think a little. Who's paying who, how much, why, all these things have repercussions for further negotiations.
PPN
Profile Joined August 2011
France248 Posts
August 16 2013 14:09 GMT
#255
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


Of course it is a huge deal because it means for anyone who'd want to be involved with Axiom that their managment cannot be trusted because they cannot keep things for themselves. Doing business with people whom you think you can't be fully honest with is hard.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 14:09 GMT
#256
On August 16 2013 23:04 fleeze wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:00 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:58 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:47 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:41 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

nope, totally not.
one side made the other look bad by revealing private information and insulting.
the other side stayed calm and only apologized publicly.

On August 16 2013 22:40 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:39 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:38 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:34 Doodsmack wrote:
It's a shame people who don't understand the law get intimidated by dumb legal threats. Take clearly is not going to do anything legally and wouldn't have a chance in hell if he tried.

TB has a law degree, supposedly.

in the UK....


That is supposed to mean?

he doesn't know german law?

Eh, you could be right and I wouldn’t have done that. But TB and Axiom have done as much at TakeTV for the scene, so I am willing to give them both a pass and wish them luck. I appreciate TB’s honesty and I understand why he would not be happy with Take TV. As someone in a long term relationship, I would be hostile towards anyone who made my girlfriend upset, no matter how reasonable or professional they were.


this directly contradicts your last post:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.


also take is a player who loves RTS, TB is just another caster. but that's only my opinion.

I think you need to look up what the word “subjective” means.

nope, you need to know that emotions are unprofessional. you make excuses for TBs emotional posts, which are the most unprofessional you can be. whereas take made ONE post, where he APOLOGIZED and said he is ready to talk through the issue.
i don't know how you can not see who is professional and who isn't here? it's pretty much obvious.


Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I value their honesty and straight talk more than an apology. You clearly value the apology. We each have our own personal beliefs on which is more important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

• Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
fleeze
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany895 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 14:11:39
August 16 2013 14:10 GMT
#257
On August 16 2013 23:09 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 23:04 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:00 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:58 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:47 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:41 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

nope, totally not.
one side made the other look bad by revealing private information and insulting.
the other side stayed calm and only apologized publicly.

On August 16 2013 22:40 Pandemona wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:39 fleeze wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:38 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:34 Doodsmack wrote:
It's a shame people who don't understand the law get intimidated by dumb legal threats. Take clearly is not going to do anything legally and wouldn't have a chance in hell if he tried.

TB has a law degree, supposedly.

in the UK....


That is supposed to mean?

he doesn't know german law?

Eh, you could be right and I wouldn’t have done that. But TB and Axiom have done as much at TakeTV for the scene, so I am willing to give them both a pass and wish them luck. I appreciate TB’s honesty and I understand why he would not be happy with Take TV. As someone in a long term relationship, I would be hostile towards anyone who made my girlfriend upset, no matter how reasonable or professional they were.


this directly contradicts your last post:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.


also take is a player who loves RTS, TB is just another caster. but that's only my opinion.

I think you need to look up what the word “subjective” means.

nope, you need to know that emotions are unprofessional. you make excuses for TBs emotional posts, which are the most unprofessional you can be. whereas take made ONE post, where he APOLOGIZED and said he is ready to talk through the issue.
i don't know how you can not see who is professional and who isn't here? it's pretty much obvious.


Well you have your opinion and I have mine. I value their honesty and straight talk more than an apology. You clearly value the apology. We each have our own personal beliefs on which is more important.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjective

• Subjectivity, a subject's personal perspective, feelings, beliefs, desires or discovery, as opposed to those made from an independent, objective, point of view

LOL. maybe read what you wrote.

you said which side is professional is subjective. you are wrong.
F.O.A.D.
Profile Joined July 2013
Canada100 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 14:14:45
August 16 2013 14:13 GMT
#258
Does TB behave so petulantly for the publicity, or is there a surplus of female hormones coursing through his body?

User was banned for this post.
Reenock | Gumibro | Soulkey | sC | jjakji | Mvp | Innovation | Seed | Hurricane | Sniper | Dream | Maru
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 14:14 GMT
#259
On August 16 2013 23:09 PPN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 22:55 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:49 Assirra wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:40 Plansix wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:36 Lonyo wrote:
On August 16 2013 22:25 Cattlecruiser wrote:
Sad to see her go, her and TB were doing so much to help improve the scene.

I wasn't interested in ATC to begin with, but with this drama between Take and Axiom management I'm glad that I haven't watched a single minutes worth of it.
European scene has almost 0 professionalism compared to KeSPA, exactly why I only support Axiom, Quantic, eSF and KeSPA. (Mill too but mostly for ForGG).

Fuck Take, you don't need to answer to that POS Genna.

Pretty sure Axiom have been less professional in this than Take has...


I am sure the measuring who is more professional is entirely subjective and greatly influenced by personal bias.

The moment they posted private conversations they "won" that battle tough.

Once again, I would not have done that, but I don’t think it is a huge deal either. At the end of the day, both sides are trying to tell their side of the story and releasing those discussions puts everyone cards on the table.


Of course it is a huge deal because it means for anyone who'd want to be involved with Axiom that their managment cannot be trusted because they cannot keep things for themselves. Doing business with people whom you think you can't be fully honest with is hard.


That is true, however most of the people running events and teams already have working relationships with TB and the team and trust them to some degree. Also they have an manager now and TB has said he is taking a step back from voicing his opinions when it comes to the team.

Its was not a great decision, but I don’t think it has done permanent damage to the team and they should be fine. They should not do it in the future unless 100% necessary(such as the other side flat out lying about that they said or did)
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
StarStruck
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
25339 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 14:20:05
August 16 2013 14:16 GMT
#260
On August 16 2013 13:05 LuckoftheIrish wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2013 13:02 Daralii wrote:
On August 16 2013 13:00 NovemberstOrm wrote:
On August 16 2013 12:54 nqqvt3 wrote:
Sorry to see her go, what exactly does that mean for Axiom?

Totalbiscuit will be taking over.

His first act as manager is tweeting "Fuck Take," so he's off to a good start. :p


Not true!
Show nested quote +

Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 6m

So eSports is plagued with incompetence, fragile egos, backroom bullshit, people out for themselves and more concerned with saving face


Show nested quote +

Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 6m

I just want to make that abundantly clear for those who didn't know. Similar I'd imagine to most entertainment industries.


I love TB and I couldn't agree more. Also for those curious this wasn't the first mishap during the ATC. It's been a pretty bad nightmare and I'll also say this. It goes both ways.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 219
Nina 116
SpeCial 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2026
Dewaltoss 45
NaDa 30
Bale 24
Noble 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
Counter-Strike
taco 537
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1300
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1286
WinterStarcraft592
Other Games
summit1g9053
Doublelift2403
JimRising 669
PiGStarcraft318
ArmadaUGS194
C9.Mang0182
Maynarde132
ViBE87
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick806
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream123
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 79
• practicex 23
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki163
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo843
• Rush251
• Stunt219
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 13m
OSC
9h 13m
Stellar Fest
9h 13m
OSC
20h 13m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.