• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:52
CEST 04:52
KST 11:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)25Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7967 users

Genna Bain leaves Axiom - Page 16

Forum Index > SC2 General
500 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
This is a heated issue, but please keep the debate civil.
Personal insult is not 'discussion' and will be moderated. -Page 17
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 16 2013 15:42 GMT
#301
On August 17 2013 00:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:30 Steel wrote:
On August 17 2013 00:07 Apoteosis wrote:
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.


As much as it seems like a bit of a dick move by Take to get so angry over so little, I have to agree with you. Yep, she should of asked to post that conversation before she did, that much is obvious. Then, she could of said 'oops sorry didn't mean no offense just wanted to clear up the situation- its not like I edited anything,' but no instead she quits right away in the face of some hate. Everybody makes mistakes, the community and esports organisations will forgive you, it feels weak to just run away like that. I mean I don't even know what it accomplishes since she's with TB. Now she doesn't have to deal with the mess she created? Cmon.


You may want to listen to TBs message on the subject. She has a lot of other stuff going on, like depression, being a mother and helping TB run his normal youtube stuff. The team proved to be to much for her to handle on top of all of that. To quote him: “…At some point you need to take a step back and focus on taking care of yourself and making sure your doing what you need to stay healthy.”

That doesn’t have to do specifically with the Take TV stuff, but the team in general. It’s a harder job that most people think.


No see, because it's much easier for random kids to spew their vitriol and shit up this forum with their stupidity than it is to actually consider the whole situation in perspective and relate to another human fucking being.

But at least it's still true what a poster said, that in a single day of their life Genna, TB (and TaKe for that matter, I dare add) do more for eSports than these drama-mongering fiends ever will in their entire lives.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
HeeroFX
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States2704 Posts
August 16 2013 15:42 GMT
#302
I feel like, it is really petty that is got so dramatic. At least that is my take on it after reading her blog. I don't know I wasn't a big fan of Axiom or anything. I always thought it was good for more teams to exist. As for TB running it I am sure he is capable, but I would imagine that would cut into his own stuff like casting and his other game youtube channels.
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
August 16 2013 15:43 GMT
#303
On August 17 2013 00:34 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:30 Steel wrote:
On August 17 2013 00:07 Apoteosis wrote:
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.


As much as it seems like a bit of a dick move by Take to get so angry over so little, I have to agree with you. Yep, she should of asked to post that conversation before she did, that much is obvious. Then, she could of said 'oops sorry didn't mean no offense just wanted to clear up the situation- its not like I edited anything,' but no instead she quits right away in the face of some hate. Everybody makes mistakes, the community and esports organisations will forgive you, it feels weak to just run away like that. I mean I don't even know what it accomplishes since she's with TB. Now she doesn't have to deal with the mess she created? Cmon.


You may want to listen to TBs message on the subject. She has a lot of other stuff going on, like depression, being a mother and helping TB run his normal youtube stuff. The team proved to be to much for her to handle on top of all of that. To quote him: “…At some point you need to take a step back and focus on taking care of yourself and making sure your doing what you need to stay healthy.”

That doesn’t have to do specifically with the Take TV stuff, but the team in general. It’s a harder job that most people think.


I was not aware of that, thanks for pointing it out. If she had been feeling the pressure for some time, I understand this situation full of unnecessary bullshit would push her into stepping down, at least in an official way.
Try another route paperboy.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
August 16 2013 15:44 GMT
#304
On August 17 2013 00:33 lichter wrote:
I wonder how many people in this thread arguing about "unprofessionalism" actually have a real job (or better, own a business).


TL being an old website means a lot of us are 25+. I have a very solid understanding of what professionalism means and Genna's goodbye post had none.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 15:52 GMT
#305
On August 17 2013 00:42 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:34 Plansix wrote:
On August 17 2013 00:30 Steel wrote:
On August 17 2013 00:07 Apoteosis wrote:
The scene is dominated by adults trying to be kids, full of people with the Peter Pan syndrome.

Genna, you can't just leave your post at the first scandal. You have responsibilities.

And btw, posting private conversations is totally suable.


As much as it seems like a bit of a dick move by Take to get so angry over so little, I have to agree with you. Yep, she should of asked to post that conversation before she did, that much is obvious. Then, she could of said 'oops sorry didn't mean no offense just wanted to clear up the situation- its not like I edited anything,' but no instead she quits right away in the face of some hate. Everybody makes mistakes, the community and esports organisations will forgive you, it feels weak to just run away like that. I mean I don't even know what it accomplishes since she's with TB. Now she doesn't have to deal with the mess she created? Cmon.


You may want to listen to TBs message on the subject. She has a lot of other stuff going on, like depression, being a mother and helping TB run his normal youtube stuff. The team proved to be to much for her to handle on top of all of that. To quote him: “…At some point you need to take a step back and focus on taking care of yourself and making sure your doing what you need to stay healthy.”

That doesn’t have to do specifically with the Take TV stuff, but the team in general. It’s a harder job that most people think.


No see, because it's much easier for random kids to spew their vitriol and shit up this forum with their stupidity than it is to actually consider the whole situation in perspective and relate to another human fucking being.

But at least it's still true what a poster said, that in a single day of their life Genna, TB (and TaKe for that matter, I dare add) do more for eSports than these drama-mongering fiends ever will in their entire lives.


Yeah, I don’t think people understand how hard running a team or tournament can be. The only thing I hope comes out of the end of all of this is that more people in the community realize that the business of running an event and running a team does not always line up. More often than not they conflict and that can be hard to work out.. At the end of the day they are all trying to make money and make this whole idea of playing competitive videos games work.

Also, fuck plane tickets. When are we going to focus on local events with local players and get away from the idea of flying every player all over creation.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 16 2013 15:55 GMT
#306
On August 17 2013 00:52 Plansix wrote:
The only thing I hope comes out of the end of all of this is that more people in the community realize that the business of running an event and running a team does not always line up.


But that would imply them actually thinking for themselves instead of flinging shit at whoever's involved (or at each other; or both) and acting like complete and utter morons. Sure would be fun to see though, no question about that.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
synd
Profile Joined July 2011
Bulgaria586 Posts
August 16 2013 15:58 GMT
#307
So I think we can all say that Axiom is going downhill.
No reason for Genna to bail out, since I'm sure she was the best person for the job.

I'm hoping that she didn't bail out because of the weird 'treat' by Take that posting skype chat logs isn't legal, lol.
#nextlevelesports
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 16:00:20
August 16 2013 15:59 GMT
#308
That's kinda sad. Hopefully things between her and TB are still okay.

That's not at all speculation, I'm actually, legitimately worried that things between her and TB are stable.

GL TB!

Hopefully Axiom doesn't turn into a Dota 2 team now.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Treemonkeys
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2082 Posts
August 16 2013 16:00 GMT
#309
How do you run a team and get involved in a tournament without going out of your way to make damn sure you know what will be required and will be able to afford whatever arrangements are needed? This is an epic fail by Axion.
http://shroomspiration.blogspot.com/
bodomReaper
Profile Joined August 2013
Germany5 Posts
August 16 2013 16:00 GMT
#310
+ Show Spoiler +
On August 17 2013 00:39 Muffloe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:17 bodomReaper wrote:
On August 16 2013 23:42 Muffloe wrote:
I kinda do not see the point of jumping TB for being "unprofessional". He is definately one of the honest persons in the community, like Naniwa, and they deserve only praise in my opinion


Yes but this is only partially true. You see, it's like this:
If you claim to be a professional, you have to act the part. No matter how much you want to "speak your mind" you still have to be polite and politically correct. When huge companies like Microsoft and Sony are at "war" with each other, you don't see the CEO of MS writing things like "oh, and btw, FUCK YOU Sony" on twitter. If you write stupid kiddy stuff online as a so called professional, you have to act the part! That isn't the first time, that TB forgot, that he has to behave a certain way.
I'm not trying to bash on him. He has obviously done a lot, but some things are just not ok.


It is unnecessary, although I am not the one to deny TB his right to speak his mind


I'm not denying his right to speak his mind. I am however denying to speak his mind the way he does especially when he bashes certain companies for not "being professional". If you are a true pro, you will find a better way to speak your mind than "Fuck You Mister xyz". He could have said something along the lines of "never going to work with Take again" or even "I advise you all to never work with Take again", but writing "Fuck You" in all caps like a little League of Legends kiddo high on sugar is not the right thing to do.
The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...' - Isaac Asimov
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
August 16 2013 16:03 GMT
#311
On August 17 2013 01:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
How do you run a team and get involved in a tournament without going out of your way to make damn sure you know what will be required and will be able to afford whatever arrangements are needed? This is an epic fail by Axion.


It's a lesson learned. I think she should've just manned up to making a mistake instead of playing ignorant and trying to get extra compensation last minute. Reading the way she handled things reminded me of when I was a teen dealing with evga customer service after my warranty expired.
Treemonkeys
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2082 Posts
August 16 2013 16:10 GMT
#312
On August 17 2013 01:03 Gentso wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 01:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
How do you run a team and get involved in a tournament without going out of your way to make damn sure you know what will be required and will be able to afford whatever arrangements are needed? This is an epic fail by Axion.


It's a lesson learned. I think she should've just manned up to making a mistake instead of playing ignorant and trying to get extra compensation last minute. Reading the way she handled things reminded me of when I was a teen dealing with evga customer service after my warranty expired.


It's not a lesson learned if she walks away, it sounds like she's really screwing her team.
http://shroomspiration.blogspot.com/
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 16 2013 16:13 GMT
#313
I am so amazed he hasn't posted in this thread yet. Must be hard for him to resist.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
August 16 2013 16:13 GMT
#314
On August 17 2013 01:10 Treemonkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 01:03 Gentso wrote:
On August 17 2013 01:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
How do you run a team and get involved in a tournament without going out of your way to make damn sure you know what will be required and will be able to afford whatever arrangements are needed? This is an epic fail by Axion.


It's a lesson learned. I think she should've just manned up to making a mistake instead of playing ignorant and trying to get extra compensation last minute. Reading the way she handled things reminded me of when I was a teen dealing with evga customer service after my warranty expired.


It's not a lesson learned if she walks away, it sounds like she's really screwing her team.


Yeah. I was kind of talking about her position in the early stages of organizing her team's involvement with the tournament and how she could have handled it. She's definitely screwing her team right now, and a little more than just her team.

Somehow, I see her coming back. She doesn't strike me as someone who can let go just like that.
renaissanceMAN
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1840 Posts
August 16 2013 16:15 GMT
#315
On August 17 2013 01:13 ComaDose wrote:
I am so amazed he hasn't posted in this thread yet. Must be hard for him to resist.


If he is TB, then he has already, earlier pages.
On August 15 2013 03:43 Waxangel wrote: no amount of money can replace the enjoyment of being mean to people on the internet
SaWse
Profile Joined January 2012
Belgium102 Posts
August 16 2013 16:15 GMT
#316
On August 17 2013 00:55 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:52 Plansix wrote:
The only thing I hope comes out of the end of all of this is that more people in the community realize that the business of running an event and running a team does not always line up.


But that would imply them actually thinking for themselves instead of flinging shit at whoever's involved (or at each other; or both) and acting like complete and utter morons. Sure would be fun to see though, no question about that.


You're the moron, the reason why there is this shitstorm in the first place is because your so amazing community figures such as the Bain family start flinging shit when they don't like what's going on. They brought this on themselves with their ego and stupidity, if they just solved this shit in private as they should have none of this would've ever happened. Is that so hard for you to grasp, are you this dense?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 16:15 GMT
#317
On August 17 2013 01:10 Treemonkeys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 01:03 Gentso wrote:
On August 17 2013 01:00 Treemonkeys wrote:
How do you run a team and get involved in a tournament without going out of your way to make damn sure you know what will be required and will be able to afford whatever arrangements are needed? This is an epic fail by Axion.


It's a lesson learned. I think she should've just manned up to making a mistake instead of playing ignorant and trying to get extra compensation last minute. Reading the way she handled things reminded me of when I was a teen dealing with evga customer service after my warranty expired.


It's not a lesson learned if she walks away, it sounds like she's really screwing her team.


By letting someone else take over the role and hiring a second manager? How is that screwing them? Also, she suffers from depression, has been stressed out for a full year, runs TBs normal business and is a mother. I think her reasons for stepping away are reasonable and she is leaving the team in fine shape.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
MasterOfPuppets
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Romania6942 Posts
August 16 2013 16:16 GMT
#318
On August 17 2013 01:15 SaWse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 00:55 MasterOfPuppets wrote:
On August 17 2013 00:52 Plansix wrote:
The only thing I hope comes out of the end of all of this is that more people in the community realize that the business of running an event and running a team does not always line up.


But that would imply them actually thinking for themselves instead of flinging shit at whoever's involved (or at each other; or both) and acting like complete and utter morons. Sure would be fun to see though, no question about that.


You're the moron, the reason why there is this shitstorm in the first place is because your so amazing community figures such as the Bain family start flinging shit when they don't like what's going on. They brought this on themselves with their ego and stupidity, if they just solved this shit in private as they should have none of this would've ever happened. Is that so hard for you to grasp, are you this dense?


I like how you're proving my point by making this post, but please continue in your quest for drama.
"my shaft scares me too" - strenx 2014
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
August 16 2013 16:16 GMT
#319
I would disagree with the professionalism point. Not because what occurred was professional as it is currently defined, but because I think a lot of it should be how professionalism becomes in the future.

I think we're at a point in time where professionalism in it's current incarnation is outdated and needs to be re-tuned anyway. I think a lot of what was posted was out of frustration and possibly fear, to be fair, but I don't see it as unprofessional at heart, but only current definition.

I'm personally glad to see a level of transparency that is otherwise extremely rare in eSports, and for what it's worth I'm much more likely to buy Acer goods after hearing that they're handling this situation respectfully of the individuals involved.

I'll be the first to admit that I reacted negatively towards them and Take on twitter (these tweets have been removed) and apologize if anyone read those tweets somehow (I have I dunno, 20 followers ish) and it did even the tiniest to their brands.

I don't think TB will be able to do it, honestly. Not because I don't believe he can't mentally or physically do the work, but because I think he's going to be fucking overwhelmed as shit with all his other stuff. I honestly think he (and Genna as well from her pretty outstanding work with the team up until now) would be wonderful team owners if their workloads were quite a bit lower than they are currently. They have the right ideas for the scene and growth, and I think even the cynical one has a mindset that would allow him to succeed at it. I have no experience running a team or business or media empire or family or anything, so this isn't exactly something with a lot of sway and I hope that I'm wrong in TB's success. I think that if he can keep from collapsing under the stress I see a very bright future ahead of Axiom, eclipsing their past even.

I'm hoping that TB calls on the fanbase for more in the future. I think there are a great many of us that want to see Axiom succeed, and would be willing to help where necessary. If you need someone to read through emails and weed out some of the bullshit or unnecessary ones, if you need someone to guide a player around town for an event you can't get to, if you need updates written or need... man I dunno, whatever you guys need. Call on the fanbase. We'd be happy to help.

But of course, these are simply suggestions from someone who honestly doesn't know better and has just the best wishes intended.
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 16 2013 16:18 GMT
#320
On August 17 2013 01:15 renaissanceMAN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 01:13 ComaDose wrote:
I am so amazed he hasn't posted in this thread yet. Must be hard for him to resist.


If he is TB, then he has already, earlier pages.

No I don't think he has its pretty easy to check.
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 14 15 16 17 18 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 213
Nina 121
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14898
Rain 2126
Dewaltoss 46
NaDa 35
Bale 31
Noble 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever397
NeuroSwarm201
Counter-Strike
taco 651
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1369
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1351
WinterStarcraft597
Other Games
summit1g8971
Doublelift3135
JimRising 646
PiGStarcraft329
ArmadaUGS227
C9.Mang0204
Maynarde146
ViBE116
ZombieGrub30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick923
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream133
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• practicex 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo698
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 8m
OSC
10h 8m
Stellar Fest
10h 8m
OSC
21h 8m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.