• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon108
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7338 users

Genna Bain leaves Axiom - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
500 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
This is a heated issue, but please keep the debate civil.
Personal insult is not 'discussion' and will be moderated. -Page 17
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
August 16 2013 17:37 GMT
#341
On August 17 2013 02:19 SightlessGunner wrote:
I'm pissed off coz i lost too much time today reading all this bs...

ATC finals start tomorrow, so any statement should be given to community. And Genna let us know what happened. Best way she could (without Dennis' help). John would do the same, also without hiding any details.
Did we get any words from Take? Check ATC website. I've got a quest for you: try to find ANY info about finals as offline event or anything about Axiom not coming...

Someone said that Genna's statement was "not professional". Maybe if she were just a team manager... But she was more like a mother/auntie for this guys! There are so many good and bad feelings involved... Axiom story was all bout family and that's why it is so unique!

GJ Genna! Thanks for everything!
and GL John!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I sort of assumed it would all be online only until it was revealed later the would be an offline finals."
Genna Bain
"Assumptions. Mothers of all screw ups"
John Bain


Except for all the communications they DIDN'T reveal during the course of this.
They didn't reveal all the private communications, just some. Selective transparency isn't "without hiding any details".
HOLY CHECK!
Falling
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada11607 Posts
August 16 2013 17:44 GMT
#342
Alright people, this and blog have become pretty terrible. Time to take a deep breath and post more calmly.
ModeratorWake me up when Trump's term is finished. Slava Ukraini.
tar
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany991 Posts
August 16 2013 17:44 GMT
#343
On August 17 2013 02:17 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:13 BronzeKnee wrote:
In my experience in life, nothing that is done in private and can't be made public is anything honorable, honest, or ethical.

I think that is a commentary on your life then, not on things done in private. Privacy, or more to the point, confidentiality, is a crucial aspect of trust, which in turn can be a crucial component of healthy business dealings.


Give me a real life example. No theories here please.

My wife and I have worked in many different industries (business, healthcare, technology, human services, charitable organizations), and private meetings are always the same (though in healthcare patient confidentiality and privacy are exceptions).

Generally someone is getting screwed, and that is why it is private.



Without confidentiality parties will always be (over-)thoughtful of how to word every thing they bring forward, thus hindering the flow of the negotiations.
Also, think a company being really hard pressed for money at some point. In a confidential meeting they could explain their position and ask for terms considering their current financial situation.

In a day to day context: If we knew all our words could be put on twitter for everyone to see at any time, I think most conversations would look a lot different
whoever I pick for my anti team turns gosu
BronzeKnee
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5226 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 18:03:36
August 16 2013 17:47 GMT
#344
On August 17 2013 02:44 tar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:17 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:13 BronzeKnee wrote:
In my experience in life, nothing that is done in private and can't be made public is anything honorable, honest, or ethical.

I think that is a commentary on your life then, not on things done in private. Privacy, or more to the point, confidentiality, is a crucial aspect of trust, which in turn can be a crucial component of healthy business dealings.


Give me a real life example. No theories here please.

My wife and I have worked in many different industries (business, healthcare, technology, human services, charitable organizations), and private meetings are always the same (though in healthcare patient confidentiality and privacy are exceptions).

Generally someone is getting screwed, and that is why it is private.



Without confidentiality parties will always be (over-)thoughtful of how to word every thing they bring forward, thus hindering the flow of the negotiations.
Also, think a company being really hard pressed for money at some point. In a confidential meeting they could explain their position and ask for terms considering their current financial situation.

In a day to day context: If we knew all our words could be put on twitter for everyone to see at any time, I think most conversations would look a lot different


In theory, confidentiality is great.

In practice, when it comes to businesses it is often, (not always) used to cover up for unethical, dishonest, and deceptive business practice where someone is getting screwed.

Which is why I asked for a real life example.

It is also not certain that what Genna did is illegal. In most countries, it is illegal to record a private conversation without the knowledge of one or both of the parties. But Genna didn't record anything, this is where it get's hairy. Take recorded it when he wrote what he wrote and sent it to Genna.

It is up to a judge (at least where I live) to decide if Take had a reasonable expectation for that conversation to remain private, or he could decide that the fact that he put it down in email and sent it to her makes it something that Genna could share. If someone writes me a letter, and I share, do I get in trouble? Often not. Take would have a tough case on his hands, did he make sure no one was looking over his shoulder when he wrote it or Genna when she recieved it (if you have "private conservation" on a street corner, courts often see that as a public conversation)? Did he tell her this was private and not to be shared. Probably not, I didn't see the disclaimer in the emails she posted (yes there is a reason for that disclaimer at the end of someone emails!). Again, that is up to the judge

This is why so much business is done face to face or over the phone.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 17:53 GMT
#345
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
OsHc
Profile Joined February 2013
15 Posts
August 16 2013 17:57 GMT
#346
On August 17 2013 02:19 SightlessGunner wrote:
I'm pissed off coz i lost too much time today reading all this bs...

ATC finals start tomorrow, so any statement should be given to community. And Genna let us know what happened. Best way she could (without Dennis' help). John would do the same, also without hiding any details.
Did we get any words from Take? Check ATC website. I've got a quest for you: try to find ANY info about finals as offline event or anything about Axiom not coming...




and here it is http://taketv.net/news/-12-08-13-7387
docvoc
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States5491 Posts
August 16 2013 17:59 GMT
#347
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

I'm not one for continuing drama, but a simple twitter apology does not make anything that the two have done over the past several days at all acceptable, neither does it bring back any credibility to Axiom's head's leadership abilities when things go wrong. One twitter apology does not a drama diffusal make.
User was warned for too many mimes.
TitusVI
Profile Joined April 2013
Germany8319 Posts
August 16 2013 18:01 GMT
#348
That apology from TB looks to me a bit ironic
Science>Mechanics
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 18:03 GMT
#349
On August 17 2013 02:59 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

I'm not one for continuing drama, but a simple twitter apology does not make anything that the two have done over the past several days at all acceptable, neither does it bring back any credibility to Axiom's head's leadership abilities when things go wrong. One twitter apology does not a drama diffusal make.

So basically the drama and internet outrage is over when you say its over, not before?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
AgentW
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
United States7725 Posts
August 16 2013 18:03 GMT
#350
On August 17 2013 02:59 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

I'm not one for continuing drama, but a simple twitter apology does not make anything that the two have done over the past several days at all acceptable, neither does it bring back any credibility to Axiom's head's leadership abilities when things go wrong. One twitter apology does not a drama diffusal make.

Agreed, but drama diffusion is done by the community turning its back on this incident and moving on. Let's see how long that takes.
Who's the bigger scrub, the scrub, or the scrub who loses to him?
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
August 16 2013 18:06 GMT
#351
On August 17 2013 02:59 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

I'm not one for continuing drama, but a simple twitter apology does not make anything that the two have done over the past several days at all acceptable, neither does it bring back any credibility to Axiom's head's leadership abilities when things go wrong. One twitter apology does not a drama diffusal make.


You're not one for continuing drama yet you want to continue the drama. What is TB supposed to do? Cut off his ear and offer it to Take? It's way too late to resolve what the dispute was originally about, so at this point it's literally just drama.
mythandier
Profile Joined January 2011
United States828 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 18:17:48
August 16 2013 18:11 GMT
#352
On August 17 2013 02:47 BronzeKnee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:44 tar wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:17 BronzeKnee wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:16 Sn0_Man wrote:
On August 17 2013 02:13 BronzeKnee wrote:
In my experience in life, nothing that is done in private and can't be made public is anything honorable, honest, or ethical.

I think that is a commentary on your life then, not on things done in private. Privacy, or more to the point, confidentiality, is a crucial aspect of trust, which in turn can be a crucial component of healthy business dealings.


Give me a real life example. No theories here please.

My wife and I have worked in many different industries (business, healthcare, technology, human services, charitable organizations), and private meetings are always the same (though in healthcare patient confidentiality and privacy are exceptions).

Generally someone is getting screwed, and that is why it is private.



Without confidentiality parties will always be (over-)thoughtful of how to word every thing they bring forward, thus hindering the flow of the negotiations.
Also, think a company being really hard pressed for money at some point. In a confidential meeting they could explain their position and ask for terms considering their current financial situation.

In a day to day context: If we knew all our words could be put on twitter for everyone to see at any time, I think most conversations would look a lot different


In theory, confidentiality is great.

In practice, when it comes to businesses it is often, (not always) used to cover up for unethical, dishonest, and deceptive business practice where someone is getting screwed.

Which is why I asked for a real life example.

It is also not certain that what Genna did is illegal. In most countries, it is illegal to record a private conversation without the knowledge of one or both of the parties. But Genna didn't record anything, this is where it get's hairy. Take recorded it when he wrote what he wrote and sent it to Genna.

It is up to a judge (at least where I live) to decide if Take had a reasonable expectation for that conversation to remain private, or he could decide that the fact that he put it down in email and sent it to her makes it something that Genna could share. If someone writes me a letter, and I share, do I get in trouble? Often not. Take would have a tough case on his hands, did he make sure no one was looking over his shoulder when he wrote it or Genna when she recieved it? Probably not. Again, that is up to the judge

This is why so much business is done face to face or over the phone.

I can't give you a real life example...that would breach the privacy of the conversation....jk.

There are countless times in my work experience where actions have been taken private -- and not to "chastise" someone as you put it. Here are a few examples within the last year where I've had 1 on 1 conversations:

With Staff:
- To coach someone on an area where they were falling behind metrics
- To coach someone on the importance of communication (ie, if you're going to be out of office, let team know; or, if you're going to miss a deadline, send out an email letting me know it's going to be late)
- To help a staff member start the process for dealing with a sexual harassment violation from a client

With Clients:
- To discuss the hold up on certain contract terms
- To discuss certain individuals lack of cooperation with a project
- To discuss ending the business relationship

There are countless examples of private communication. That isn't to say that some sort of communication can't/shouldn't be made public. But it's up to both parties to agree on what that communication should be. If that's not done properly then there is a breach of trust and you potentially ruin future relationships as a result...and, if there's evidence that you breached the duty of care you could be on the hook for other repercussions.

I'm not sure why you have such a view that private = "screwed over" but believe it or not, the world is not out to get you.
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
August 16 2013 18:16 GMT
#353
This saddens me a lot. I'm sorry that some elements of this community are so toxic. I've seen it myself, and in rare cases even been apart of it. Now, I've come to see why so many figures distance themselves from the audience of this scene, and that is because it can be so hurtful, so spiteful, and so, so childish. But we all, even when we realize this, stay because the reward we get from being apart of something so wonderful and representative of a new age, matches and exceeds the pain of such abuse.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
August 16 2013 18:21 GMT
#354
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.


Don't forget the upcoming ATC Finals.
Don't mind me
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 16 2013 18:25 GMT
#355
On August 17 2013 03:21 ptbl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.


Don't forget the upcoming ATC Finals.

Fuck it, watch all the SC2. Live, on from replay, audio recording or youtube file. Forget this noise and just watch some player try to destroy eachother
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
teddyoojo
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Germany22369 Posts
August 16 2013 18:25 GMT
#356
On August 17 2013 02:59 docvoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2013 02:53 Plansix wrote:
Totalbiscuit ‏@Totalbiscuit 3m

@takesen I'm sorry that I lashed out at you in anger. You didn't deserve that, you do so much for the scene and I respect that massively.

All right, folks, TB apologized, lets all get a beer and make plans for the Season 2 finals next week.

I'm not one for continuing drama, but a simple twitter apology does not make anything that the two have done over the past several days at all acceptable, neither does it bring back any credibility to Axiom's head's leadership abilities when things go wrong. One twitter apology does not a drama diffusal make.

it doesnt, but theres nothing more to do here. just need people to get over it now and be excited for wcs
Esports historian since 2000. Creator of 'The Universe' and 'The best scrambled Eggs 2013'. Host of 'Star Wars Marathon 2015'. Thinker of 'teddyoojo's Thoughts'. Earths and Moons leading CS:GO expert. Lord of the Rings.
ptbl
Profile Joined January 2011
United States6074 Posts
August 16 2013 18:28 GMT
#357
Maybe TotalBiscuit should advertise the ATC finals through his various mediums as a goodwill gesture? I know he apologized, but I bet if he does this extra thing it will seal the deal.
Don't mind me
Ljas
Profile Joined July 2012
Finland725 Posts
August 16 2013 18:29 GMT
#358
I still want a link to that apology tweet.
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
August 16 2013 18:29 GMT
#359
On August 17 2013 03:28 ptbl wrote:
Maybe TotalBiscuit should advertise the ATC finals through his various mediums as a goodwill gesture? I know he apologized, but I bet if he does this extra thing it will seal the deal.

honestly if it wasn't for this drama i bet a lot of people would have missed the atc finals >.<
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Redox
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany24794 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-16 18:30:38
August 16 2013 18:29 GMT
#360
This was a kinda embarassing episode. Everybody realizes this was stupid, apologies were given.
We should all just move on instead of trying to rub it in..
Off-season = best season
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 26 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs PercivalLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings160
CranKy Ducklings SOOP44
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 4908
Jaedong 3144
Leta 2065
Soulkey 1325
EffOrt 854
Horang2 445
Soma 430
BeSt 327
Rush 318
Mini 293
[ Show more ]
Stork 238
Light 224
Pusan 181
Killer 164
Zeus 139
ggaemo 137
Larva 135
Snow 134
Barracks 127
firebathero 97
Sea.KH 64
hero 62
Mong 55
JYJ 52
ToSsGirL 37
Sharp 32
Bale 31
sorry 28
Aegong 23
Shinee 21
Sexy 16
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Shine 8
JulyZerg 6
Rock 5
Terrorterran 2
Dota 2
Gorgc7291
Dendi696
qojqva574
XaKoH 407
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_197
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes3989
Other Games
gofns45999
singsing1641
olofmeister1291
B2W.Neo790
byalli551
Lowko337
Livibee193
DeMusliM167
OGKoka 105
mouzStarbuck102
ArmadaUGS82
Liquid`VortiX81
Chillindude7
Organizations
StarCraft 2
WardiTV567
Other Games
BasetradeTV206
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream206
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV345
League of Legends
• Jankos1678
• Nemesis1114
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
10h 45m
Kung Fu Cup
21h 45m
The PondCast
1d 20h
OSC
1d 23h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.