• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:05
CEST 06:05
KST 13:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7834 users

Esports contributor: Azuwho? - Page 27

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:07:53
August 30 2013 20:00 GMT
#521
On August 31 2013 04:51 MrBitter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 02:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:01 kollin wrote:
On August 22 2013 20:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's very good.

Azubu was very good too.


I'd say what they wanted to do was good (as far as we saw), but nothing went well for them.

Although you guys don't know what we're doing, I can assure you we have some of the most experienced people that I've ever known (and you can read my blog to see who I am talking about) and we're bringing in more to make sure our plans go right. For example, tomorrow I have to pick up Morgan Stone (:

+ Show Spoiler +

(One of the most important people who really made broadcasting at NASL amazing with all his experience and talent)

Got the ok from PR to mention this :D


Dude, from one industry insider to the next, you should really learn to keep your mouth shut.

Let your work speak for itself, and stop worrying about the peanut gallery. If Morgan saw you make this post he'd probably fire you.


Shots fired! Torts will be on a plane back to canada tomorrow! Looks like that esports fame claimed another victim! Bitter went from a humble guy making 12 weeks with the pros vids to an egomaniac who now refers to the community as the peanut gallery. That esports fame is sometimes too much for people. They have to go all hollywood on you. There really should be an NWO of esports.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 30 2013 20:06 GMT
#522
I think he's referring to doubters and cynics, which is a futile battle to convince (and so he suggests the above, which is right in retrospect).
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 30 2013 20:09 GMT
#523
On August 31 2013 04:51 MrBitter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 02:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:01 kollin wrote:
On August 22 2013 20:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's very good.

Azubu was very good too.


I'd say what they wanted to do was good (as far as we saw), but nothing went well for them.

Although you guys don't know what we're doing, I can assure you we have some of the most experienced people that I've ever known (and you can read my blog to see who I am talking about) and we're bringing in more to make sure our plans go right. For example, tomorrow I have to pick up Morgan Stone (:

+ Show Spoiler +

(One of the most important people who really made broadcasting at NASL amazing with all his experience and talent)

Got the ok from PR to mention this :D


Dude, from one industry insider to the next, you should really learn to keep your mouth shut.

Let your work speak for itself, and stop worrying about the peanut gallery. If Morgan saw you make this post he'd probably fire you.

There is like a PM button on TL for this stuff. Or email. Or like anything that isn't a public forum.

Or we are all being trolled. I can't tell any more. It is the weekend yet?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:13:38
August 30 2013 20:13 GMT
#524
On August 31 2013 05:09 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 04:51 MrBitter wrote:
On August 31 2013 02:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:01 kollin wrote:
On August 22 2013 20:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's very good.

Azubu was very good too.


I'd say what they wanted to do was good (as far as we saw), but nothing went well for them.

Although you guys don't know what we're doing, I can assure you we have some of the most experienced people that I've ever known (and you can read my blog to see who I am talking about) and we're bringing in more to make sure our plans go right. For example, tomorrow I have to pick up Morgan Stone (:

+ Show Spoiler +

(One of the most important people who really made broadcasting at NASL amazing with all his experience and talent)

Got the ok from PR to mention this :D


Dude, from one industry insider to the next, you should really learn to keep your mouth shut.

Let your work speak for itself, and stop worrying about the peanut gallery. If Morgan saw you make this post he'd probably fire you.

There is like a PM button on TL for this stuff. Or email. Or like anything that isn't a public forum.

Or we are all being trolled. I can't tell any more. It is the weekend yet?


Bitter knows about PM, email, skype, etc. That post was just Bitter pulling rank cause he has a higher standing than torts in the esports world so thinks he has the right to shame him in public and tell him what to do and make the feigned threat that Morgan should probably fire torts.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:14:55
August 30 2013 20:14 GMT
#525
I think he just cares about Morgan's reputation and privacy and reacted. It's not a problem guys (:
Mr Bitter has me on Skype if he wants to directly talk as well.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:20:25
August 30 2013 20:16 GMT
#526
On August 31 2013 05:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
I think he just cares about Morgan's reputation and privacy and reacted. It's not a problem guys (:


It's ok. You're trained well to take it as an esports newbie right now and not to fight back. Was the morgan thing a secret? I've seen his hiring mentioned on twitter already by people. You stated you had permission to mention that hiring too.

I don't think your post had anything wrong in it. You're just stating your case in defense of clauf/azubu. I didn't care for your earlier sarcastic posts, but that post was pretty benign and nothing for bitter to get so worked up about.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 30 2013 20:19 GMT
#527
Yes, I got permission, but I didn't take into account of his personal privacy, so that's a mistake on my part (and my eagerness to what I said above). So it's a gray-zone if we account for both sides and it wasn't my place to say it (even if I had permission).

Anyways, I'll stay mute about the subject since it's out there and what's done is done.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
IPA
Profile Joined August 2010
United States3206 Posts
August 30 2013 20:21 GMT
#528
I'm a proud member of the peanut gallery, for what it's worth.
Time held me green and dying though I sang in my chains like the sea.
FrodaN
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
754 Posts
August 30 2013 20:22 GMT
#529
On August 31 2013 05:16 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
I think he just cares about Morgan's reputation and privacy and reacted. It's not a problem guys (:


It's ok. You're trained well to take it as an esports newbie right now and not to fight back. Was the morgan thing a secret? Frodan mentioned him in his blog as well. You stated you had permission to mention that hiring too.

I don't think your post had anything wrong in it. You're just stating your case in defense of clauf/azubu. I didn't care for your earlier sarcastic posts, but that post was pretty benign and nothing for bitter to get so worked up about.


Well I mentioned him in passing as the guy that got us off our butts to innovate which has become the spirit that drives NASL broadcast. We've mentioned that story multiple times in the past on podcasts/interviews/talkshows.

Bitter referring more to privileged information in general.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
August 30 2013 20:23 GMT
#530
On August 31 2013 04:34 FrodaN wrote:
I've been reassured countless times that Clauf is not Azubu and Azubu is not Clauf. I can only ask so many times before it turns into a detainee interrogation xD


yah, I know that money that's too good to be true is often reassuring
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
August 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#531
On August 31 2013 05:21 IPA wrote:
I'm a proud member of the peanut gallery, for what it's worth.

I just noticed that part too. Bitter should avoid using that phrase in the future. I get what he was saying, but I don't like being called it. As I said before, PM, Skype and Email exist for a reason and phrases like that are it.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:27:33
August 30 2013 20:24 GMT
#532
On August 31 2013 05:22 FrodaN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:16 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 31 2013 05:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
I think he just cares about Morgan's reputation and privacy and reacted. It's not a problem guys (:


It's ok. You're trained well to take it as an esports newbie right now and not to fight back. Was the morgan thing a secret? Frodan mentioned him in his blog as well. You stated you had permission to mention that hiring too.

I don't think your post had anything wrong in it. You're just stating your case in defense of clauf/azubu. I didn't care for your earlier sarcastic posts, but that post was pretty benign and nothing for bitter to get so worked up about.


Well I mentioned him in passing as the guy that got us off our butts to innovate which has become the spirit that drives NASL broadcast. We've mentioned that story multiple times in the past on podcasts/interviews/talkshows.

Bitter referring more to privileged information in general.


Yeah I reread your blog and you didn't mention morgan as a hiring. I saw it on twitter somewhere. Just don't remember whose now.

On August 31 2013 05:21 IPA wrote:
I'm a proud member of the peanut gallery, for what it's worth.


I think bitter has been watching too much cod lately.

Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:26:53
August 30 2013 20:25 GMT
#533
On August 31 2013 05:24 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 05:22 FrodaN wrote:
On August 31 2013 05:16 Canucklehead wrote:
On August 31 2013 05:14 Torte de Lini wrote:
I think he just cares about Morgan's reputation and privacy and reacted. It's not a problem guys (:


It's ok. You're trained well to take it as an esports newbie right now and not to fight back. Was the morgan thing a secret? Frodan mentioned him in his blog as well. You stated you had permission to mention that hiring too.

I don't think your post had anything wrong in it. You're just stating your case in defense of clauf/azubu. I didn't care for your earlier sarcastic posts, but that post was pretty benign and nothing for bitter to get so worked up about.


Well I mentioned him in passing as the guy that got us off our butts to innovate which has become the spirit that drives NASL broadcast. We've mentioned that story multiple times in the past on podcasts/interviews/talkshows.

Bitter referring more to privileged information in general.


Yeah I reread your blog and you didn't mention morgan as a hiring. I saw it on twitter somewhere. Just don't remember whose now.





In other news, I get to see how good Dan is at StarCraft!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
MrBitter
Profile Joined January 2008
United States2940 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 20:48:24
August 30 2013 20:36 GMT
#534
1.) I'm an ass. Sorry for being overly brash.

2.) Morgan is a dear friend and I know he prefers to operate behind the scenes.

3.) Community does not equal peanut gallery. The vocal, nay-saying minority does.
edit: I just shouldn't say this.

4.) Bottom line is unchanged. Let your work speak for itself.

5.)

On August 31 2013 05:00 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 31 2013 04:51 MrBitter wrote:
On August 31 2013 02:57 Torte de Lini wrote:
On August 30 2013 23:01 kollin wrote:
On August 22 2013 20:55 Torte de Lini wrote:
It's very good.

Azubu was very good too.


I'd say what they wanted to do was good (as far as we saw), but nothing went well for them.

Although you guys don't know what we're doing, I can assure you we have some of the most experienced people that I've ever known (and you can read my blog to see who I am talking about) and we're bringing in more to make sure our plans go right. For example, tomorrow I have to pick up Morgan Stone (:

+ Show Spoiler +

(One of the most important people who really made broadcasting at NASL amazing with all his experience and talent)

Got the ok from PR to mention this :D


Dude, from one industry insider to the next, you should really learn to keep your mouth shut.

Let your work speak for itself, and stop worrying about the peanut gallery. If Morgan saw you make this post he'd probably fire you.


Shots fired! Torts will be on a plane back to canada tomorrow! Looks like that esports fame claimed another victim! Bitter went from a humble guy making 12 weeks with the pros vids to an egomaniac who now refers to the community as the peanut gallery. That esports fame is sometimes too much for people. They have to go all hollywood on you. There really should be an NWO of esports.


Yep, that's me.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
August 30 2013 20:37 GMT
#535
Just a misinterpretation guys. Blunt =/= ass, no harm no foul.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
GaiusBaltar
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany63 Posts
August 30 2013 21:05 GMT
#536
On August 31 2013 04:34 FrodaN wrote:
I've been reassured countless times that Clauf is not Azubu and Azubu is not Clauf. I can only ask so many times before it turns into a detainee interrogation xD


Until about two months ago the company was officially registered as "Clauf GmbH, Berlin, c/o AZUBU Europe AG", then they dropped the "c/o AZUBU Europe AG" part and also took their widely ridiculed website offline.

I hope Clauf proves people wrong and does something legit, but pretending the community are just nay-sayers who are making shit up is kind of disingenuous. All we have seen so far looks exactly what Azubu 2.0 would look like and Clauf themselves created that impression, we didn't make it up.
The world ends when you’re dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man and give some back.
Kasaraki
Profile Blog Joined May 2012
Denmark7115 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-08-30 21:47:23
August 30 2013 21:44 GMT
#537
"Esports contributor: Claufwho?" just doesn't sound as good.
Dodgin
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada39254 Posts
August 30 2013 22:12 GMT
#538
On August 31 2013 06:44 Kasaraki wrote:
"Esports contributor: Claufwho?" just doesn't sound as good.


They're not contributing anymore, that title doesn't really work.
Waxangel
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States33707 Posts
August 31 2013 18:02 GMT
#539
okay, I can accept clauf and their blood money if they will save Korean sc2
AdministratorHey HP can you redo everything youve ever done because i have a small complaint?
FinBenton
Profile Joined March 2011
Finland870 Posts
August 31 2013 18:57 GMT
#540
Clauf pumping enough money to Kespa and I will close my eyes to what shady things they do behind the e-sports cover
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 197
ProTech149
FoxeR 55
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2812
Shuttle 1278
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm197
Counter-Strike
taco 367
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox657
Other Games
summit1g7868
WinterStarcraft464
C9.Mang0299
ViBE125
Sick31
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• StrangeGG 22
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo772
• Stunt271
Other Games
• Shiphtur403
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 55m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.