• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:49
CEST 18:49
KST 01:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11107 users

[June] SC2 General Discussion - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Larkin
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United Kingdom7161 Posts
June 17 2012 00:27 GMT
#181
On June 17 2012 09:15 sc2fan007 wrote:
Hi guys!

I've been playing terran for the past month or so. Have been a spectator since the beta and just recently got a copy. I thought terran was a cool race and decided to use it. I have realized that I think zerg would fit me better. I am a macro player and don't do much aggression, but like big timing pushes that just over power my opponent. Do you think I should switch over to zerg?

Edit: I was gold rank 50 before new season


Switch if you feel it's right for you. Play some games against the computer and see how comfortable you feel with it.
https://www.twitch.tv/ttalarkin - streams random stuff, high level teamleague, maybe even heroleague
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
June 17 2012 00:53 GMT
#182
On June 17 2012 09:27 Larkin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 09:15 sc2fan007 wrote:
Hi guys!

I've been playing terran for the past month or so. Have been a spectator since the beta and just recently got a copy. I thought terran was a cool race and decided to use it. I have realized that I think zerg would fit me better. I am a macro player and don't do much aggression, but like big timing pushes that just over power my opponent. Do you think I should switch over to zerg?

Edit: I was gold rank 50 before new season


Switch if you feel it's right for you. Play some games against the computer and see how comfortable you feel with it.


Any builds that I should try to practice?
aust77
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada34 Posts
June 17 2012 02:22 GMT
#183
On June 17 2012 09:53 sc2fan007 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 09:27 Larkin wrote:
On June 17 2012 09:15 sc2fan007 wrote:
Hi guys!

I've been playing terran for the past month or so. Have been a spectator since the beta and just recently got a copy. I thought terran was a cool race and decided to use it. I have realized that I think zerg would fit me better. I am a macro player and don't do much aggression, but like big timing pushes that just over power my opponent. Do you think I should switch over to zerg?

Edit: I was gold rank 50 before new season


Switch if you feel it's right for you. Play some games against the computer and see how comfortable you feel with it.


Any builds that I should try to practice?


dApollo has a great tutorial on YouTube on the basics of Zerg. I just finished watching it and won a high Silver match with ease (I had been placed there as Protoss, just switched tonight).
Tutorial HERE
aust77sc, casual commentator
TigerSushi183
Profile Joined June 2012
United States5 Posts
June 17 2012 02:41 GMT
#184
tips on SC2 strategy, like i said im new and get beat so horribly bad that im actually frightend to play anothger game
Feel Good inc
Shield
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Bulgaria4824 Posts
June 17 2012 05:51 GMT
#185
Btw, didn't one of MLG guys say we're going to play HotS beta *this* month? There's no date so far. t.t
FrozenProbe
Profile Joined March 2012
Italy276 Posts
June 17 2012 08:38 GMT
#186
On June 17 2012 07:52 FreedomMurder wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 07:46 AngryPenguin wrote:
On June 17 2012 06:37 FreedomMurder wrote:
I know this is going to sounds a bit crazy, but hear me out.

Make protoss warp ins at pylons cost energy on the nexus, you can warp in units at a nexus cost free. What would this do you might ask....

1. Fix PvP allowing the defender to have an advantage by being able to chronoboost gateways where the aggressive player cannot.

2. No more forcefields. I believe FF was added to the game because pvp was broken - no defenders advantage. If there is no FF protoss gateway units could actually be good units before upgrades (Stalkers/Zealots) - I think this would help balance PvT making protoss and terran more equal in the early game, and changing the power of warp in pylons dramatically. FF has always been the bane of zerg. No FF we could see a lot more variety of strategy in the matchup because units like banelings, zerglings become more powerful. Also lowers the effectiveness of units like collosus.

3. Great synergy with new unit mothership core (recharge energy on nexus)

- I'm a protoss player so don't tell me this is a balance whine, just tired of people trying to take legitimate wins away from me because i play with the "broken race" .
/rant



I'm sorry, but this is not possible. A protoss cannot survive 7 minutes without forcefields, gate units sucks against stimmed MM and ling roach or just mass ling allin wihout FF and guardian shield.. if you want to remove the ff, give a new gate unit to protoss and maybe we can discuss it.

I really hope that blizzard wants to remove those stupid ability like FF or stupid units like colossi/roaches/marauders.. but this won't happens.



I said buff gateway units if you read #2 thoroughly. Maybe I wasn't clear enough. If PvP is balanced, then no FF --> buff protoss gateway units so they can stand up against ling roach, or MM.


You cannot buff heavily gate units, because of the warp mechanic. In PvT late scenario zealots are already too strong when u can afford to warp 20 zea in front of your army, imagine if they will be buffed (a lot).

So u have to remove sentry and warp, someone said BroodWar?
pOnarreT
Profile Joined March 2012
155 Posts
June 17 2012 11:02 GMT
#187
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...
priestnoob
Profile Joined August 2011
243 Posts
June 17 2012 11:30 GMT
#188
On June 17 2012 14:51 darkness wrote:
Btw, didn't one of MLG guys say we're going to play HotS beta *this* month? There's no date so far. t.t


You could've played HotS at MLG.
HeIsLegend
Profile Joined April 2012
Israel14 Posts
June 17 2012 11:59 GMT
#189
Guys,am i the only one experiencing low frame rate during big battles on Daybreak?
I used to have the same issue on Metropolis btw,only a bit worse actually..
I am not going to QQ about loosing on that map but defenetily some battle could have turned out differentely(For example not sieging on time or landing the EMPs on empty spaces because the the frame just "skipped"and the army already positioned elsewhere ect.)
BTW i already play on the lowest graphics even tough my PC should be able to run on high(played the campaing at the begining on high).Anyway just wondering..(And my Internet connection is 30mb with about 11-15 mls so that should not be the case either)
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
June 17 2012 13:19 GMT
#190
On June 17 2012 14:51 darkness wrote:
Btw, didn't one of MLG guys say we're going to play HotS beta *this* month? There's no date so far. t.t

Pretty sure that was just forum rumor based on conjecture. I have not seen any official announcements from Blizzard.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
enemy2010
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany1972 Posts
June 17 2012 13:26 GMT
#191
Let me re-ask my question

Which key do you press/which move do you make as zerg, when you encounter the following:

You wanna attack a mining base from a terran with many lings.
He has many SVCs and a planetary there.
You attack the PF and the SCVs try to repair it.
Now you wanna attack the SCV to at least do some economical damage to him.

How do you do it? I mean, when you just a-move, the lings try to attack the PF as their primary target (don't they?) but when you individually click and attack each SCV it becomes inefficient, cause most of the lings will run around not attacking anything.

So how can you make them lings attack many SCVs as possible?
1on1 auf azze no he no flash no awp only holztor. | Ja, da meint der ich hätt' abgeschmatzt, aber dat is Quatsch, verstehste?
Probe1
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States17920 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-17 13:37:25
June 17 2012 13:30 GMT
#192
... you can put them on hold position and they'll only attack whatever is in range but if you insist on wasting your zerglings trying to kill a PF then use micro to target scvs.
...
just make banelings, throwing pure ling at a PF is a stupid waste 4 out of 5 times. (the exceptions being like, 3/3 cracklings or you just want to instantly free up supply)

This post sounds shitty but there's no real trick to killing a PF with zerglings. It's inefficient and you should only do it if you have a massive economy/unit advantage over your opponent or theres no scvs to repair. If I saw a PF at a 3rd undefended, I would use zerglings and mutas or zerglings and infestors or zerglings banelings and muta or infestor to kill the scvs immediately then burn down the PF as fast as possible.
우정호 KT_VIOLET 1988 - 2012 While we are postponing, life speeds by
pOnarreT
Profile Joined March 2012
155 Posts
June 17 2012 16:28 GMT
#193
On June 17 2012 20:02 pOnarreT wrote:
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...


help guys?
ysnake
Profile Joined June 2012
Bosnia-Herzegovina261 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-17 20:54:42
June 17 2012 17:48 GMT
#194
On June 18 2012 01:28 pOnarreT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 20:02 pOnarreT wrote:
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...


help guys?


My best advice would be to have different unit types on different hotkeys. Diamond Protoss and Platinum Zerg here, so, these are my hotkeys:
1 - Zerglings(vT/vP early-mid game)/Brood Lords(vP)
2 - Banelings(vT)/Roaches (vP/vT depending if he's Mech or not)
3 - Mutalisks/Brood Lords(vT)/Ultralisks(vT)/Roaches(vT)
4 - Infestors
Caps Lock - Ultralisk(vT if I have Brood Lords out)/Mutalisks(harass)/Corrupters

As Protoss:

1 - Zealots/Sentries/DTs
2 - Stalkers/Void Ray
3 - Immortals/Colossi/Archons
4 - High Templar/Mothership
Caps Lock - Phoenix

On June 17 2012 22:26 enemy2010 wrote:
Let me re-ask my question

Which key do you press/which move do you make as zerg, when you encounter the following:

You wanna attack a mining base from a terran with many lings.
He has many SVCs and a planetary there.
You attack the PF and the SCVs try to repair it.
Now you wanna attack the SCV to at least do some economical damage to him.

How do you do it? I mean, when you just a-move, the lings try to attack the PF as their primary target (don't they?) but when you individually click and attack each SCV it becomes inefficient, cause most of the lings will run around not attacking anything.

So how can you make them lings attack many SCVs as possible?


You want to get in his mineral line (half way from the PF and Minerals) towards his minerals and press H (or whatever your Hold Position keybind is). Zerglings will just attack what is in their attack range and will not attack the PF, as it has a bigger aggro? level than mining SCVs. Basically, this is what it looks like:

PF------------------Half wayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzMinerals

Z of course representing Zerglings, hope I made it clear.
You are no longer automatically breathing and blinking.
pOnarreT
Profile Joined March 2012
155 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 01:21:00
June 18 2012 01:20 GMT
#195
On June 18 2012 02:48 ysnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 01:28 pOnarreT wrote:
On June 17 2012 20:02 pOnarreT wrote:
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...


help guys?


My best advice would be to have different unit types on different hotkeys. Diamond Protoss and Platinum Zerg here, so, these are my hotkeys:
1 - Zerglings(vT/vP early-mid game)/Brood Lords(vP)
2 - Banelings(vT)/Roaches (vP/vT depending if he's Mech or not)
3 - Mutalisks/Brood Lords(vT)/Ultralisks(vT)/Roaches(vT)
4 - Infestors
Caps Lock - Ultralisk(vT if I have Brood Lords out)/Mutalisks(harass)/Corrupters

As Protoss:

1 - Zealots/Sentries/DTs
2 - Stalkers/Void Ray
3 - Immortals/Colossi/Archons
4 - High Templar/Mothership
Caps Lock - Phoenix

Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 22:26 enemy2010 wrote:



I do use different hotkeys (1 to 4) but I want to know for cases when I need to split my army (for drops as example) and bind the splitted army to a hotkey, the army having multiple unit types..
pm_squad
Profile Joined April 2010
Mexico180 Posts
June 18 2012 03:19 GMT
#196
Does anyone know the exact dates for IPL 5 in August?
Kluey
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1197 Posts
June 18 2012 03:22 GMT
#197
On June 18 2012 02:48 ysnake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 01:28 pOnarreT wrote:
On June 17 2012 20:02 pOnarreT wrote:
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...


help guys?


My best advice would be to have different unit types on different hotkeys. Diamond Protoss and Platinum Zerg here, so, these are my hotkeys:
1 - Zerglings(vT/vP early-mid game)/Brood Lords(vP)
2 - Banelings(vT)/Roaches (vP/vT depending if he's Mech or not)
3 - Mutalisks/Brood Lords(vT)/Ultralisks(vT)/Roaches(vT)
4 - Infestors
Caps Lock - Ultralisk(vT if I have Brood Lords out)/Mutalisks(harass)/Corrupters

As Protoss:

1 - Zealots/Sentries/DTs
2 - Stalkers/Void Ray
3 - Immortals/Colossi/Archons
4 - High Templar/Mothership
Caps Lock - Phoenix



Why do you split your army in to 5 different groups...? Zealot, Sentry, Stalker, Immortal, Colossi, Archon can all go into one. Your spellcaster unit should be in a different group. And you might need a third group for harass/air units.
ysnake
Profile Joined June 2012
Bosnia-Herzegovina261 Posts
June 18 2012 08:46 GMT
#198
On June 18 2012 12:22 Kluey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2012 02:48 ysnake wrote:
On June 18 2012 01:28 pOnarreT wrote:
On June 17 2012 20:02 pOnarreT wrote:
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...


help guys?


My best advice would be to have different unit types on different hotkeys. Diamond Protoss and Platinum Zerg here, so, these are my hotkeys:
1 - Zerglings(vT/vP early-mid game)/Brood Lords(vP)
2 - Banelings(vT)/Roaches (vP/vT depending if he's Mech or not)
3 - Mutalisks/Brood Lords(vT)/Ultralisks(vT)/Roaches(vT)
4 - Infestors
Caps Lock - Ultralisk(vT if I have Brood Lords out)/Mutalisks(harass)/Corrupters

As Protoss:

1 - Zealots/Sentries/DTs
2 - Stalkers/Void Ray
3 - Immortals/Colossi/Archons
4 - High Templar/Mothership
Caps Lock - Phoenix



Why do you split your army in to 5 different groups...? Zealot, Sentry, Stalker, Immortal, Colossi, Archon can all go into one. Your spellcaster unit should be in a different group. And you might need a third group for harass/air units.


I usually do so for the positioning. Especially with Colossi and Vikings/Corrupters out, as I tried to stutter-step with Colossi because they will eventually get taken out, and it is actually 4 control groups. Zealots and Sentries are always in the same control group, spell casters are always on 4 for me and harassing is Caps Lock.
You are no longer automatically breathing and blinking.
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-18 09:49:04
June 18 2012 09:48 GMT
#199
On June 18 2012 01:28 pOnarreT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 20:02 pOnarreT wrote:
Guys, where can I find a list of tab priority for each race? Like when there are multiple unit types selected, and I tab continuously, what unit type would I end up selecting first, then second, third, etc...


help guys?


I can go into a unit tester and find out in 1 minute, or I can tell you theres nothing stopping you from trying it yourself. Find a custom game unit tester. It'll save you 5 minutes from playing a melee game.

Other then that, theres no list that I know of. But theres so few units that actually have tab priority it'd only take you 10 minutes tops.
Enzymatic
Profile Joined August 2011
Canada1301 Posts
June 18 2012 09:50 GMT
#200
On June 17 2012 11:22 aust77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2012 09:53 sc2fan007 wrote:
On June 17 2012 09:27 Larkin wrote:
On June 17 2012 09:15 sc2fan007 wrote:
Hi guys!

I've been playing terran for the past month or so. Have been a spectator since the beta and just recently got a copy. I thought terran was a cool race and decided to use it. I have realized that I think zerg would fit me better. I am a macro player and don't do much aggression, but like big timing pushes that just over power my opponent. Do you think I should switch over to zerg?

Edit: I was gold rank 50 before new season


Switch if you feel it's right for you. Play some games against the computer and see how comfortable you feel with it.


Any builds that I should try to practice?


dApollo has a great tutorial on YouTube on the basics of Zerg. I just finished watching it and won a high Silver match with ease (I had been placed there as Protoss, just switched tonight).
Tutorial HERE


If you're trying to reach gold and beyond, then all you really have to do is watch Zerg replays and pay attention to what they do.. And you should have no problem reaching Gold at the minimum in a relatively short amount of time.
"Who hired this awful fountain gunner? He can't hit shit." - Yiss
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 74
Codebar 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 95
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 44
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6746
Dendi1120
XaKoH 360
League of Legends
KnowMe54
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1045
x6flipin608
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes606
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt630
mouzStarbuck332
byalli206
Livibee187
B2W.Neo156
C9.Mang0130
RotterdaM108
Trikslyr63
Mew2King61
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 58
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV476
Other Games
• Shiphtur961
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 27m
Replay Cast
6h 12m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.