• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:46
CEST 16:46
KST 23:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
Whitewing
Profile Joined October 2010
United States7483 Posts
September 29 2012 23:32 GMT
#3041
On September 29 2012 07:17 Soloturtle wrote:
LGFuzeMagoo maphacker and spam hack?
Blind proxy 2 gate on Tal Darim and has 1200 APM?
Nothing much to it.
http://drop.sc/258778


Yeah, I had the same thing, but on Entombed.
Strategy"You know I fucking hate the way you play, right?" ~SC2John
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
September 30 2012 00:09 GMT
#3042
On September 30 2012 08:32 Whitewing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2012 07:17 Soloturtle wrote:
LGFuzeMagoo maphacker and spam hack?
Blind proxy 2 gate on Tal Darim and has 1200 APM?
Nothing much to it.
http://drop.sc/258778


Yeah, I had the same thing, but on Entombed.

I actually played fuzemagoo today, he pylon walled me before I even built hatch so I just won the game but he accused me of hacking.
nty
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
September 30 2012 05:45 GMT
#3043
Updated the OP with new hackers. I have not yet have been able to watch all the replays recently submitted here so don't worry if everything is not 100% up to date.
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-30 12:00:58
September 30 2012 06:36 GMT
#3044
On September 30 2012 14:45 ZweiGaming wrote:
Updated the OP with new hackers. I have not yet have been able to watch all the replays recently submitted here so don't worry if everything is not 100% up to date.

You should put both of Nerffy's accounts in the OP. They're right next to each other in the same division.
edit: there are 3
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
Antieque
Profile Joined January 2011
Korea (South)79 Posts
September 30 2012 07:13 GMT
#3045
On September 30 2012 07:06 AnnoyingNoob wrote:
FXONooBTakkZ played against DeMuslim and is a maphacker for sure. Game starts at about 8 mins, and Demuslim analyzes it after. http://www.twitch.tv/demuslim/b/333903177


I have a replay I posted earlier of the same dude 3 pylon walling me on tal darim without scouting l0l.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
September 30 2012 18:47 GMT
#3046
On September 30 2012 15:36 oOOoOphidian wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 14:45 ZweiGaming wrote:
Updated the OP with new hackers. I have not yet have been able to watch all the replays recently submitted here so don't worry if everything is not 100% up to date.

You should put both of Nerffy's accounts in the OP. They're right next to each other in the same division.
edit: there are 3


I'd need replays of each of those accounts to confirm them.
Breach_hu
Profile Joined August 2009
Hungary2431 Posts
September 30 2012 22:02 GMT
#3047
this guy Loogicc is like hacking every game we played, here is the new one, ladder Antiga, he proxies me, but i was aware that he hacks, because of the previous encounters, so i scout my gas, voila, there is the proxy. I got wall myself, float the CC out and proceed with double rax later to kill his stalker.
http://drop.sc/259776
Give thanks and praise!
ButtCraft
Profile Joined March 2011
United States114 Posts
October 01 2012 05:46 GMT
#3048
Here's another one.

Nerffy, master league terran.

http://drop.sc/259967

Blatantly looks at a proxied factory through the fog of war, even admits to maphacking after I beat him. It's shameful that this guy is even in masters, he's awful.

I cannot believe how rampant map hacks are today. This is out of control.
Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it, and swing for the fuckin fences
Braric
Profile Joined April 2012
Canada184 Posts
October 01 2012 05:58 GMT
#3049
On October 01 2012 14:46 ButtCraft wrote:
Here's another one.

Nerffy, master league terran.

http://drop.sc/259967

Blatantly looks at a proxied factory through the fog of war, even admits to maphacking after I beat him. It's shameful that this guy is even in masters, he's awful.

I cannot believe how rampant map hacks are today. This is out of control.


Yep dude, I have faced this fucking asshole 6 months ago and reported him numerous of times and NOTHING I stress NOTHING has been done. Every time I try to make a thread about how bad it is getting the mods delete it, this game is at the point of being unplayable as a mid-high master guy trying to break into the top as you are constantly being bombarded with bullshit map hackers. I seriously don't understand what is so fucking hard about banning someone who is being reported for hacking over and over
"Hoodor" -Hodor
Ender2701
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States581 Posts
October 01 2012 06:01 GMT
#3050
On September 27 2012 01:38 Ender2701 wrote:
Server: NA
ID: LGTeam
Replay
Profile

Obvious maphacks, in base proxy on four player map, checked match history to confirm that he had been using similar builds and winning every game against others as well.

Was ranked plat/diamond before this season, now upper masters, on 2v2 team with other confirmed hackers (oGsShifty).


Can anyone else confirm this? It looks like he got bored once he realized he could only win PvPs map hacking since he's so bad and stopped playing but he still should be banned.
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
October 01 2012 13:14 GMT
#3051
On September 30 2012 14:45 ZweiGaming wrote:
Updated the OP with new hackers. I have not yet have been able to watch all the replays recently submitted here so don't worry if everything is not 100% up to date.

When you add new confirmed hackers to the original post, could you add a time stamp? It would then be easier to see if new ones have been added and when.
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
October 01 2012 13:19 GMT
#3052
Is there even a point to laddering with this much cheating going on?
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-10-01 13:24:09
October 01 2012 13:22 GMT
#3053
On October 01 2012 14:58 Braric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 14:46 ButtCraft wrote:
Here's another one.

Nerffy, master league terran.

http://drop.sc/259967

Blatantly looks at a proxied factory through the fog of war, even admits to maphacking after I beat him. It's shameful that this guy is even in masters, he's awful.

I cannot believe how rampant map hacks are today. This is out of control.


Yep dude, I have faced this fucking asshole 6 months ago and reported him numerous of times and NOTHING I stress NOTHING has been done. Every time I try to make a thread about how bad it is getting the mods delete it, this game is at the point of being unplayable as a mid-high master guy trying to break into the top as you are constantly being bombarded with bullshit map hackers. I seriously don't understand what is so fucking hard about banning someone who is being reported for hacking over and over


GL with that. There is more going on than just you being maphacked over and over, that is all I will say. Lets just say, Blizz doesn't let just anyone into GM, skill is not the only thing that matters in this game. I realize that sounds stupid and highly tin foil hatish, but just trust me you're better off not even bothering if that's your goal.

Also sorry for the double post, I don't know how to delete.
Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
October 01 2012 15:46 GMT
#3054
On October 01 2012 22:22 AnomalySC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 14:58 Braric wrote:
On October 01 2012 14:46 ButtCraft wrote:
Here's another one.

Nerffy, master league terran.

http://drop.sc/259967

Blatantly looks at a proxied factory through the fog of war, even admits to maphacking after I beat him. It's shameful that this guy is even in masters, he's awful.

I cannot believe how rampant map hacks are today. This is out of control.


Yep dude, I have faced this fucking asshole 6 months ago and reported him numerous of times and NOTHING I stress NOTHING has been done. Every time I try to make a thread about how bad it is getting the mods delete it, this game is at the point of being unplayable as a mid-high master guy trying to break into the top as you are constantly being bombarded with bullshit map hackers. I seriously don't understand what is so fucking hard about banning someone who is being reported for hacking over and over


GL with that. There is more going on than just you being maphacked over and over, that is all I will say. Lets just say, Blizz doesn't let just anyone into GM, skill is not the only thing that matters in this game. I realize that sounds stupid and highly tin foil hatish, but just trust me you're better off not even bothering if that's your goal.

Also sorry for the double post, I don't know how to delete.




Uhhhh.... What? That's gibberish.
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
13JackaL
Profile Joined March 2011
United States577 Posts
October 01 2012 15:49 GMT
#3055
I've actually played against a lot of these guys. I've actually beat most of them too O.o
and my axe
AnomalySC2
Profile Joined August 2012
United States2073 Posts
October 01 2012 16:06 GMT
#3056
On October 02 2012 00:46 Zennith wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 01 2012 22:22 AnomalySC2 wrote:
On October 01 2012 14:58 Braric wrote:
On October 01 2012 14:46 ButtCraft wrote:
Here's another one.

Nerffy, master league terran.

http://drop.sc/259967

Blatantly looks at a proxied factory through the fog of war, even admits to maphacking after I beat him. It's shameful that this guy is even in masters, he's awful.

I cannot believe how rampant map hacks are today. This is out of control.


Yep dude, I have faced this fucking asshole 6 months ago and reported him numerous of times and NOTHING I stress NOTHING has been done. Every time I try to make a thread about how bad it is getting the mods delete it, this game is at the point of being unplayable as a mid-high master guy trying to break into the top as you are constantly being bombarded with bullshit map hackers. I seriously don't understand what is so fucking hard about banning someone who is being reported for hacking over and over


GL with that. There is more going on than just you being maphacked over and over, that is all I will say. Lets just say, Blizz doesn't let just anyone into GM, skill is not the only thing that matters in this game. I realize that sounds stupid and highly tin foil hatish, but just trust me you're better off not even bothering if that's your goal.

Also sorry for the double post, I don't know how to delete.




Uhhhh.... What? That's gibberish.


Sure it is .
raebodupdep
Profile Joined June 2011
United States11 Posts
October 01 2012 17:28 GMT
#3057
LGWhite
NA
Master top 20

http://sc2shr.com/xx
First game, he sends probe directly into my base and sets up a 2gate proxy all in without scouting.

http://sc2shr.com/xy
Second game, Tal'darim Altar, sends probe directly into my base and sets up a 2gate proxy all in without scouting. Somehow he knows my location out of 3 possible spawns.

http://sc2shr.com/xz
Third game. By this point I wasn't sure if he was hacking, I opened 6pool because I was suspecting that he'd do a 2gate all in. Instead he opens FF without scouting, and places a pylon by his main's mineral line. Then starts to build a cannon inside his main without scouting at all and without seeing my zerglings run across the map.

Someone confirm this please.


P.S. Did not use drop.sc because it was down.
It's a trap!
Lylat
Profile Joined August 2009
France8575 Posts
October 01 2012 17:34 GMT
#3058
Are all the LG hackers or what ? It was a decent team in BW :/
Eifer
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
October 01 2012 17:39 GMT
#3059
I think that one or more hackers are just creating accounts with the tag LG. Similar to being named EGIdrARC or something since people aren't restricted by names already taken or excluded from tagging up during account creation.
kolofome
Profile Joined December 2010
United States96 Posts
October 01 2012 17:41 GMT
#3060
sad that LG has so many hackers, but they are such a huge clan its hard to even keep track of all their members
battlefield 3 is pretty damn fun
Prev 1 151 152 153 154 155 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1332
ComeBackTV 510
SteadfastSC446
TaKeTV 354
LamboSC2271
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex136
EnkiAlexander 51
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 431
LamboSC2 280
ProTech145
IndyStarCraft 142
Rex 136
BRAT_OK 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40662
Shuttle 2525
Horang2 923
EffOrt 908
Light 874
Mini 789
Soma 397
BeSt 330
Stork 325
firebathero 317
[ Show more ]
Rush 266
Hyuk 241
Snow 240
ZerO 217
ggaemo 175
Leta 102
Pusan 84
hero 80
Killer 62
Sea.KH 60
Sharp 47
sorry 39
Shinee 35
Mind 35
ToSsGirL 31
Mong 29
Bale 28
Shine 27
Aegong 25
soO 23
Sexy 23
Trap 22
Terrorterran 19
Free 15
NotJumperer 11
Sacsri 9
JulyZerg 9
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8899
Dendi904
qojqva789
Fuzer 178
420jenkins146
Counter-Strike
markeloff166
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2005
crisheroes1227
XaKoH 194
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo951
Hui .193
Liquid`VortiX179
ArmadaUGS149
QueenE104
Mew2King101
ZerO(Twitch)20
Railgan17
Trikslyr2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 10
• mYiSmile18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• HerbMon 3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2049
League of Legends
• Nemesis2885
• Jankos2419
• TFBlade901
Other Games
• WagamamaTV182
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 14m
Stellar Fest
22h 14m
OSC
1d 7h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 19h
Online Event
1d 20h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.