• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)42Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8205 users

GM / Master map hacker and general hacking and cheating th…

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 531 Next
You have to provide some kind of evidence/proof (screenshots/replays etc.) if you are going to accuse somebody.

Additionally, a supporting comment of what people should be looking for and when will be necessary if you are posting replays/evidence.
ZweiGaming
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada348 Posts
September 29 2012 00:41 GMT
#3001
On September 29 2012 08:56 HyperDesi wrote:
I dont really have to explain this but its kinda weird how you can say i hack considering I counted his probes and saw the angle his probe was coming from. From that I knew it had to be a proxy 2 gate and since the probe came from the ramp area the gateways are either on the high ground of the natural or in the choke. I have thousands of games played and have had this happen to me many times.

As for the cancel of the drone I have class at 2pm pst and it is a 15min commute so i wasnt really looking for a macro game and I had just played vs ReacT.



That's pretty much what I figured and explained a little earlier, thanks for confirming though
TeaTeaTea
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada11 Posts
September 29 2012 08:50 GMT
#3002
http://drop.sc/259137

Myaku is a mid-masters Terran I've known for a while. We had initially exposed his Jan.2012 dated D3Scene profile where he expressed his hacking interests. After confronting him I was told that he only hacked back in January when he had 'low self esteem' and that he didn't anymore.

Now aside from the background info I've obtained a replay of him playing against bakZ, a masters protoss.

Aside from suspicious fog vision, his production tab (or dashboard, whatever it is called) stalls at certain times, the way he scans is definitely suspicious. I'm trying to decipher it all, and I need the community's help in doing so.

Thank you
Antieque
Profile Joined January 2011
Korea (South)79 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-29 09:44:32
September 29 2012 09:40 GMT
#3003
http://drop.sc/259169
FXONooBTaKkZ
1100 points as of September 9, 2012. Rank 1 Masters
3 Pylon walloff que'd before any vision of my spawning location.

Tal' darim Alter LE
ButtCraft
Profile Joined March 2011
United States114 Posts
September 29 2012 18:11 GMT
#3004
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.

Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it, and swing for the fuckin fences
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-29 18:33:14
September 29 2012 18:17 GMT
#3005
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.


You're trash, get over it.
edit: watched rep, not sure why i thought there would be drop there. I'm pretty sure the reason my camera was there was to send ling to watch tower or maybe attack third. But there were so many drops I didn't see until the marines landed or I completely undereacted to. You would have to be really stupid to think I was maphacking. And if you still feel like there was foul wizardry at work here I can pack up all the zvt reps I have on hand and I probably play and react to all drops similarly.

tl;dr If I was maphacking I would never lose to drops, good day sir.
nty
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
September 29 2012 18:22 GMT
#3006
On September 30 2012 03:17 DanLee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.


You're trash, get over it.


You have, without a doubt, one of the worst posting histories I've ever seen, judging by the last ~10 or so posts I've read of yours. My god.
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
September 29 2012 18:24 GMT
#3007
On September 30 2012 03:22 FabledIntegral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 03:17 DanLee wrote:
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.


You're trash, get over it.


You have, without a doubt, one of the worst posting histories I've ever seen, judging by the last ~10 or so posts I've read of yours. My god.

I would make a comment about your posting history but I almost fell asleep reading it.
nty
Erik.TheRed
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1655 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-29 18:33:51
September 29 2012 18:32 GMT
#3008
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.



I just looked through 3 of my replays vs DanLee and it doesn't seem like he cheated at all. Scouting patterns and reactions were all reasonable. 2 of the games were from July and one was from a few weeks ago, so take it for what it's worth.
"See you space cowboy"
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
September 29 2012 18:39 GMT
#3009
On September 30 2012 03:32 Erik.TheRed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.



I just looked through 3 of my replays vs DanLee and it doesn't seem like he cheated at all. Scouting patterns and reactions were all reasonable. 2 of the games were from July and one was from a few weeks ago, so take it for what it's worth.

Your play annoys the hell out of me but I appreciate the response XD
nty
RMonkeyF
Profile Joined April 2011
46 Posts
September 29 2012 18:43 GMT
#3010
DanLee confirmed map hacker.

GG.
ButtCraft
Profile Joined March 2011
United States114 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-29 18:44:56
September 29 2012 18:44 GMT
#3011
On September 30 2012 03:32 Erik.TheRed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.



I just looked through 3 of my replays vs DanLee and it doesn't seem like he cheated at all. Scouting patterns and reactions were all reasonable. 2 of the games were from July and one was from a few weeks ago, so take it for what it's worth.


I don't care what his past history is.

I can't find any reasonable explanation for him looking directly at 4 medivac doom drop though the fog of war and reacting to the drop before he could see it other than map hacking. Who takes time to look at an area of the map during a game that they can't see?

It's not like he was telling any units to go there either, he looked at this area of the map seconds after I had loaded up all of my units into the medivac, AND THEN reacted to it by sending units to his main, all before it was possible for him to have seen it.

Sometimes you just gotta say fuck it, and swing for the fuckin fences
DanLee
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada316 Posts
September 29 2012 18:45 GMT
#3012
On September 30 2012 03:44 ButtCraft wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2012 03:32 Erik.TheRed wrote:
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.



I just looked through 3 of my replays vs DanLee and it doesn't seem like he cheated at all. Scouting patterns and reactions were all reasonable. 2 of the games were from July and one was from a few weeks ago, so take it for what it's worth.


I don't care what his past history is.

I can't find any reasonable explanation for him looking directly at 4 medivac doom drop though the fog of war and reacting to the drop before he could see it other than map hacking. Who takes time to look at an area of the map during a game that they can't see?

It's not like he was telling any units to go there either, he looked at this area of the map seconds after I had loaded up all of my units into the medivac, AND THEN reacted to it by sending units to his main.


Starsense?
nty
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
September 29 2012 19:10 GMT
#3013
On September 29 2012 17:50 TeaTeaTea wrote:
http://drop.sc/259137

Myaku is a mid-masters Terran I've known for a while. We had initially exposed his Jan.2012 dated D3Scene profile where he expressed his hacking interests. After confronting him I was told that he only hacked back in January when he had 'low self esteem' and that he didn't anymore.

Now aside from the background info I've obtained a replay of him playing against bakZ, a masters protoss.

Aside from suspicious fog vision, his production tab (or dashboard, whatever it is called) stalls at certain times, the way he scans is definitely suspicious. I'm trying to decipher it all, and I need the community's help in doing so.

Thank you


MyaKu vs baKZ @ antiga shipyard

@4:32 scouting cross map then bot left when baKZ spawns top right. weird look into base as he sends scv bot left.
@6:30 new look into his base. did not get up ramp or scout nexus at natural.
@10:00 starts a hidden third without knowing about baKZ third. not anything special.
@11:20 drops and snipes the robo support bay, not knowing location, but sees it flying in.
@11:50 runs to third, not knowing it's there, but maybe he could have extrapolated that.
@13:30 stares into fog twice close to where myaku army is.
@22:00 when bakZ is hiding nexus around the map, scans 3 (he misses a scan in the area too) of them and looks into fow at the second last one.

i wouldn't call this completely conclusive. but i might have missed something. the scouting at start and the 22:00 peek at a hidden nexus is kinda revealing though.

going to see if i can find some more replays.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
nunez
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Norway4003 Posts
September 29 2012 19:20 GMT
#3014
On September 30 2012 03:11 ButtCraft wrote:
DanLee, has a ~600pt master MMR. http://drop.sc/259265

16:50 says it all, he looks at a doom drop through the fog of war and reacts to it before he could see it.

Funny because I still won, what a horrible player lol.



i didn't find any thing worth noting on first view, but i looked at the incident at 16:50.
i know that i sometimes send out drop defense to the other side when i get dropped at one autimatically from time to time, but he's also looking at the drop after sending the defense through fog of war. could just be thinking of sending unit to xnc as well, but occams razor would maybe favor the hack in this case.

will try to find some more reps and look around.
conspired against by a confederacy of dunces.
TeaTeaTea
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada11 Posts
September 29 2012 19:24 GMT
#3015
Thank you Nunez,

Yah there's something I can't get a full grasp around in that replay but I have a hunch that my suspicions have merit.

I'll try finding some other replays in the meantime.
RMonkeyF
Profile Joined April 2011
46 Posts
September 29 2012 19:32 GMT
#3016
So this is what the 1 game per season master scrubs do with their life.

It's as if i've discovered a whole new world.
EtherealDeath
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States8366 Posts
September 29 2012 19:39 GMT
#3017
On September 30 2012 04:32 RMonkeyF wrote:
So this is what the 1 game per season master scrubs do with their life.

It's as if i've discovered a whole new world.

lol what? Are you referring to the people who are analyzing the replays?
Chubz
Profile Joined March 2011
France119 Posts
September 29 2012 20:05 GMT
#3018
So was playing on NA with my account Begreedy and i face a protoss who was very weird at the first game ( http://drop.sc/259311 ) both going DT but he added 3 canon without any scouting information.

Then second game vs him, proxy gate him for see how he will react ( http://drop.sc/259310 )and he basically blind countered me with gate 10 / gate 11 without scouting too.

Player : Water
Server : NA
-Debaser-
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States329 Posts
September 29 2012 20:20 GMT
#3019
On September 30 2012 05:05 Chubz wrote:
So was playing on NA with my account Begreedy and i face a protoss who was very weird at the first game ( http://drop.sc/259311 ) both going DT but he added 3 canon without any scouting information.

Then second game vs him, proxy gate him for see how he will react ( http://drop.sc/259310 )and he basically blind countered me with gate 10 / gate 11 without scouting too.

Player : Water
Server : NA


Played this guy as well in two games countered 3 rax with cannons at Nat, and in another game pre-positions stalkers for hellion drop
TL+ Member
Doodsmack
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7224 Posts
September 29 2012 20:24 GMT
#3020
ButtCraft you need more than one replay of evidence to conclude he was hacking. That's especially the case when there's only one instance of suspicious activity in a relatively long game. Did he just choose to only take advantage of his hack for one drop throughout the game? It seems unlikely. It's an unlikely coincedence to move your camera over your opponent's army, but it does happen. I've been accused before when that is what happened.
Prev 1 149 150 151 152 153 531 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 489
SteadfastSC148
TaKeTV 145
ComeBackTV 77
LamboSC265
Rex32
EnkiAlexander 9
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy7
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 148
ProTech142
LamboSC2 65
Rex 32
BRAT_OK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36099
Shuttle 3081
Horang2 958
Bisu 917
Jaedong 717
Mini 594
EffOrt 526
Light 443
BeSt 353
firebathero 342
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 314
Soma 312
Stork 264
ggaemo 185
Zeus 172
Snow 159
Last 154
Rush 143
ZerO 140
Pusan 90
Leta 81
hero 66
Killer 57
sorry 51
Sea.KH 50
Sharp 49
Mong 42
Mind 39
Sexy 30
Shinee 28
Shine 26
Aegong 26
Bale 25
Terrorterran 23
Trap 23
ToSsGirL 23
soO 19
NotJumperer 16
Free 14
PianO 12
HiyA 9
Sacsri 8
Noble 8
JulyZerg 8
Icarus 7
zelot 7
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4774
qojqva1775
Dendi1003
420jenkins80
Fuzer 37
League of Legends
Reynor96
Counter-Strike
x6flipin804
markeloff127
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2011
crisheroes1056
XaKoH 172
Other Games
gofns37972
singsing2484
olofmeister1379
B2W.Neo920
Mlord226
DeMusliM195
Livibee183
Mew2King115
Liquid`VortiX111
Hui .95
QueenE89
ArmadaUGS77
Chillindude16
Railgan13
ZerO(Twitch)12
fpsfer 0
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream155
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 68
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1828
League of Legends
• Jankos2144
• TFBlade649
• Nemesis605
Other Games
• WagamamaTV188
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 51m
Stellar Fest
23h 51m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.