• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8430 users

Match Making Rating Tool - Page 102

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 207 Next
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 11 2012 16:43 GMT
#2021
Sorry there was again a bug in the capfinder.
Should be fine with 7.3!
But so you get the autocorrect function ^^


@SC2Frozen your problem should be fixed now, Did it on the hard and dirty way, so please test it and report if its working.
Save gaming: kill esport
SC2Frozen
Profile Joined November 2012
Switzerland23 Posts
November 11 2012 17:06 GMT
#2022
Looks great - Log says the scanner is disabled, checkbox is still enabled, awesome

Thanks
Frozen
Alnius
Profile Joined August 2011
Norway29 Posts
November 12 2012 02:10 GMT
#2023
And I'm back to 0/498, but with positive MMR *and* if I show all/all, it shows no dip to -10000, or to Masters MMR and so forth. Very good.
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
November 14 2012 14:56 GMT
#2024
So I got a new computer and have installed SC2gears/the MMRplugin. However, it constantly says that I need to download a new version of the plugin. I do, and it still says I need a new one. I downloaded the newest from the website and it says it still, too.

I've only played one 1v1 so far - if I play more will it go away maybe?
Hairy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1169 Posts
November 14 2012 15:02 GMT
#2025
... did you actually close SC2Gears after updating like it asked? You have to make sure it's actually closed, not just minimised to the tray.
Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits
Fangs
Profile Joined July 2012
Switzerland8 Posts
November 14 2012 19:58 GMT
#2026
On November 14 2012 23:56 SoleSteeler wrote:
So I got a new computer and have installed SC2gears/the MMRplugin. However, it constantly says that I need to download a new version of the plugin. I do, and it still says I need a new one. I downloaded the newest from the website and it says it still, too.

I've only played one 1v1 so far - if I play more will it go away maybe?


Probably superfluous but I'll write it anyway because I had it happen myself.
If you have Windows 7, you should not install sc2gears in the program files folders, because only programs with 'admin rights' can write to those folders. If you did install it there, perhaps the updater/downloader is denied write access and simply fails to update the plugin, hence it keeps complaining...
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
November 14 2012 23:53 GMT
#2027
Yeah I close and restart SC2gears (not minimized to tray). Still nothing. Also, the SC2gears folder is on my desktop so maybe I shouldn't have a problem with that part?
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-14 23:57:17
November 14 2012 23:56 GMT
#2028
If you download you get version 7.3
Thats also the entry in the update version file.

What version do you have? 1 Line in the logfile.
Is your log clean? Any error messages? Is sc2gears blocked by your firewall?
Save gaming: kill esport
SoleSteeler
Profile Joined April 2003
Canada5472 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-15 00:10:48
November 15 2012 00:07 GMT
#2029
Hmmm well I just copied the old SC2gears (with MMR plugin folder) to my new computer, updated it once and now it works.

Sorry I can't help you debug what was wrong! But at least it works now.

edit:

But it could have been because I had two MMR plugins in the folder, just noticed that now.
tjxd96
Profile Joined February 2012
Brazil4 Posts
November 15 2012 12:41 GMT
#2030
I will format my pc
how i save my current data, to wont need to play all games again??



ps: Really sorry for my very bad english ....
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-15 13:34:41
November 15 2012 13:29 GMT
#2031
On November 15 2012 21:41 tjxd96 wrote:
I will format my pc
how i save my current data, to wont need to play all games again??

You need to take backup copy of the following folder to save MMR plugin data:
[PATH_TO]\Sc2gears\User content\Plugin file cache\mmr.plugin.MMRPlugin\

But it probably is easier to copy contents of the entire sc2gears folder so also sc2gears settings will remain (settings for sc2gears are under 'User content' folder + its subfolders, if space for backup copies is a limitation)...
Fangs
Profile Joined July 2012
Switzerland8 Posts
November 18 2012 13:09 GMT
#2032
skeletor, do you think the x-axis labeling could be made more useful? with the amount of games i've played, it simply looks like .....................................
Perhaps you could indicate dates of when games were played? (don't know what sc2gears UI allows)

thanks!
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-18 13:44:17
November 18 2012 13:42 GMT
#2033
On November 18 2012 22:09 Fangs wrote:
skeletor, do you think the x-axis labeling could be made more useful? with the amount of games i've played, it simply looks like .....................................
Perhaps you could indicate dates of when games were played? (don't know what sc2gears UI allows)

thanks!

I dont use sc2gears UI. Its my own.

Had this discussion in the past. There are + and -.
For people like you with many games i put in the filter option in the left.
You can filter by games count or show only every 5 or 10 or combining both filter.

Save gaming: kill esport
dicedicerevolution
Profile Joined October 2009
United States245 Posts
November 19 2012 02:23 GMT
#2034
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I get -10,000 values for my opponents and the values are at the BEGINNING (left most) of the graph.

I'm also unable to find the version of my MMR tools.

Please advise! >_<
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
November 19 2012 04:22 GMT
#2035
On November 19 2012 11:23 dicedicerevolution wrote:
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I get -10,000 values for my opponents and the values are at the BEGINNING (left most) of the graph.

One explanation is: It analyzes in chunks of 200 games. This happened to me couple of days ago too. Play more and it will fix itself when 'a good game' slips into the first chunk.

E.g. if you have played 205 games the chunks would be 1 to 5 and 6 to 205.

Did this explain your case (have you just played over 200 (or little over dividable by 200 amount) recorded matches after SC2 v1.5)?

On November 19 2012 11:23 dicedicerevolution wrote:
I'm also unable to find the version of my MMR tools.

Click 'Log' button (second from left at top) and choose the 'Main Log' tab. It should state the version at the top of that log.
theonlyepi
Profile Joined July 2012
United States25 Posts
November 19 2012 11:49 GMT
#2036
Hey, I've noticed that if Properties are changed (text, colors etc), they will be reverted to default values if you tick any of the check boxes or use the league icons to toggle the bars.

For example, if you change the main title text from "SC2 MMR Stats" to just "MMR", then accept and click the Opponent check box, the text will be reverted to default colors and values. Fixing this would be awesome, i'd love to have my own custom fonts, colors, and text values and I see that it's possible, just not functioning correctly. Thanks for all your hard work, this mod is way under appreciated!
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
November 19 2012 13:55 GMT
#2037
On May 03 2012 20:23 skeldark wrote:
Version 7.3 out


Btw... tested the output's save function again and it works like a charm, thx.

Still, if anyone is interested in a MMR Stats ranking...
On November 08 2012 00:48 BurningRanger wrote:
Ok, I think the php scripts with database connection are running quite fine now.

Here you can see a little ranking: http://burningranger.lima-city.de/index.php/mmrranks
It's just a simple output of the most interesting player data from the database, sorted by highest MMR. (Clantag being something that could be implemented in the future.)

If you want to upload your MMR stats to have it shown in the ranks, feel free to upload here: http://burningranger.lima-city.de/updatemmr.php (Put the URL in "MMRstats -> Config -> Output -> To Webpage:" and hit "Output Now". Edit: If you saved the Output setting, all you have to do is hit the Arrow that points up on the main screen to upload.)
If you don't see your entry in the ranks right away, reload the page (maybe Shift+Refresh is needed in some cases).

Disclaimer: I don't program for a living, so please don't be too rude about the looks . The website is also just on a free hoster. So the availability and performance may not be too good. If really many people would like to use this, I'd move to a more professional one.
If anyone is interested, I can put the code of the php scripts up here too (not like it's rocket science ).

My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 19 2012 21:45 GMT
#2038
On November 19 2012 11:23 dicedicerevolution wrote:
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I get -10,000 values for my opponents and the values are at the BEGINNING (left most) of the graph.

I'm also unable to find the version of my MMR tools.

Please advise! >_<

you see the version like korona said.
First line in the log.
I will write filter to catch this mistakes in next patch.
If it destroy your graph disable opponents so long.

On November 19 2012 13:22 korona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 11:23 dicedicerevolution wrote:
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I get -10,000 values for my opponents and the values are at the BEGINNING (left most) of the graph.

One explanation is: It analyzes in chunks of 200 games. This happened to me couple of days ago too. Play more and it will fix itself when 'a good game' slips into the first chunk.

E.g. if you have played 205 games the chunks would be 1 to 5 and 6 to 205.

Did this explain your case (have you just played over 200 (or little over dividable by 200 amount) recorded matches after SC2 v1.5)?

Not any more. Since tiers are gone i dont have to calculate them any-more and the whole process is way faster.
So i removed the chunk behaviour.



On November 19 2012 20:49 theonlyepi wrote:
Hey, I've noticed that if Properties are changed (text, colors etc), they will be reverted to default values if you tick any of the check boxes or use the league icons to toggle the bars.

For example, if you change the main title text from "SC2 MMR Stats" to just "MMR", then accept and click the Opponent check box, the text will be reverted to default colors and values. Fixing this would be awesome, i'd love to have my own custom fonts, colors, and text values and I see that it's possible, just not functioning correctly. Thanks for all your hard work, this mod is way under appreciated!

Yes sorry. The right mouse button menu is build in the graph engine.
Its not from me. So to save it i have to catch all values all the time, and restore them on every graph creation process.
Perhaps in future...


On November 19 2012 22:55 BurningRanger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2012 20:23 skeldark wrote:
Version 7.3 out


Btw... tested the output's save function again and it works like a charm, thx.

Still, if anyone is interested in a MMR Stats ranking...
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 00:48 BurningRanger wrote:
Ok, I think the php scripts with database connection are running quite fine now.

Here you can see a little ranking: http://burningranger.lima-city.de/index.php/mmrranks
It's just a simple output of the most interesting player data from the database, sorted by highest MMR. (Clantag being something that could be implemented in the future.)

If you want to upload your MMR stats to have it shown in the ranks, feel free to upload here: http://burningranger.lima-city.de/updatemmr.php (Put the URL in "MMRstats -> Config -> Output -> To Webpage:" and hit "Output Now". Edit: If you saved the Output setting, all you have to do is hit the Arrow that points up on the main screen to upload.)
If you don't see your entry in the ranks right away, reload the page (maybe Shift+Refresh is needed in some cases).

Disclaimer: I don't program for a living, so please don't be too rude about the looks . The website is also just on a free hoster. So the availability and performance may not be too good. If really many people would like to use this, I'd move to a more professional one.
If anyone is interested, I can put the code of the php scripts up here too (not like it's rocket science ).


Thanks. Looks great!
Save gaming: kill esport
korona
Profile Joined October 2009
1098 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-20 01:42:40
November 20 2012 00:28 GMT
#2039
On November 20 2012 06:45 skeldark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 11:23 dicedicerevolution wrote:
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I get -10,000 values for my opponents and the values are at the BEGINNING (left most) of the graph.

I'm also unable to find the version of my MMR tools.

Please advise! >_<

you see the version like korona said.
First line in the log.
I will write filter to catch this mistakes in next patch.
If it destroy your graph disable opponents so long.

Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 13:22 korona wrote:
On November 19 2012 11:23 dicedicerevolution wrote:
Not sure if this has already been brought up, but I get -10,000 values for my opponents and the values are at the BEGINNING (left most) of the graph.

One explanation is: It analyzes in chunks of 200 games. This happened to me couple of days ago too. Play more and it will fix itself when 'a good game' slips into the first chunk.

E.g. if you have played 205 games the chunks would be 1 to 5 and 6 to 205.

Did this explain your case (have you just played over 200 (or little over dividable by 200 amount) recorded matches after SC2 v1.5)?

Not any more. Since tiers are gone i dont have to calculate them any-more and the whole process is way faster.
So i removed the chunk behaviour.

Hmm. I was expecting you to remove the analysis constraint, but there is still some kind of 200 games limitation. E.g. I have played 202 recorded games with one of my accounts after SC2 v1.5. Before reaching 200 games everything was fine. But now for 2 first games the MMR crashed to -9 999, just like in dicedicerevolution's case (if he is describing the same 'bug') and the last 200 are fine (my fifth game was 'a good game', so I think the graph will fix itself after I play 3 games more). Also the 'Analyser Log' lists first games 3 to 202 (chunk of 200) and then games 1 to 2. I will later PM you a picture and better description.

Edit: Sent PM with more details. Also tested out hypothesis that the graph would fix itself after playing 3 more games (added 3 games to games_new.dat). The graph did fix itself.
Kakaru2
Profile Joined March 2011
198 Posts
November 20 2012 06:10 GMT
#2040
Hots will have two separate MMRs for ranked/unranked play.


Will this "feature" make it impossible to use this tool to learn the true rating? Does it mean that all games versus unranked will have to be added/substracted 12 points since there will be no information from the webserver?

IF true then Blizzard just added another obfuscation to their list.
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 207 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings46
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE164
Nina 149
ProTech129
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13859
Artosis 610
PianO 27
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
canceldota144
League of Legends
Doublelift3851
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1589
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe111
Other Games
summit1g6617
shahzam558
Day[9].tv480
C9.Mang0380
Maynarde90
Trikslyr51
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV15
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP29
• RyuSc2 28
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur576
• Day9tv480
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.