• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:14
CEST 22:14
KST 05:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20268Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8836 users

Match Making Rating Tool - Page 100

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 207 Next
leopardb
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany92 Posts
November 02 2012 11:43 GMT
#1981
Hey great for the new DB

I keep on getting those "ERROR Webgrabber: Cant catch Site giveup!" 50% of the time. No real firewall and a good internet connection : could you include a setting to crank up the retries ? or might it be on the other side ?
don't worry, be happy
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 11:54:48
November 02 2012 11:47 GMT
#1982
On November 02 2012 20:43 leopardb wrote:
Hey great for the new DB

I keep on getting those "ERROR Webgrabber: Cant catch Site giveup!" 50% of the time. No real firewall and a good internet connection : could you include a setting to crank up the retries ? or might it be on the other side ?


If it fails on my site it fails 100%. So 50% say its on blizzards site.

Are this errors Pregame? Can be that your opponents was not placed before the game.

EDIT:
100 pages! ( half of them are from me but anyways)
Oh and: 671026 1v1 ladder games
Save gaming: kill esport
leopardb
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany92 Posts
November 02 2012 13:48 GMT
#1983
On November 02 2012 20:47 skeldark wrote:
If it fails on my site it fails 100%. So 50% say its on blizzards site.


Sometimes it's like this (works):

+ Show Spoiler +
10:40 Webgrabber: Player true
10:40:11 Webgrabber: Opponent true
10:40:11 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
10:40:11 DATA Alg.B: failed, No Bonus Win
10:40:11 ERROR AFTERCHECK All algorithem failed
10:40:11 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
10:40:11 Gamecheck: true
10:40:11 POST-Trigger done
10:40:11 Player: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: true Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
10:40:11 Opponent: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: false Cap_OK: false Dev._OK: true
10:40:11 Player-data-Qualitiy: 75%
10:40:11 Opponent-data-Qualitiy: 50%
10:40:13 OK Uploader: game uploaded
10:40:13 Ladder Game Done!
10:40:13 --------------------------


Sometimes, like that (does not work):

+ Show Spoiler +
12:40:14 ERROR Webgrabber: Cant catch Site giveup!
12:40:14 Webgrabber: Player false
12:40:16 Webgrabber: Opponent true
12:40:16 ERROR Start with bad player
12:40:16 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
12:40:16 ERROR LASTCHECK :WEBSERVER update failed, Diffrent Mapname
12:40:16 Gamecheck: false
12:40:16 POST-Trigger done
12:40:16 Player: Reading_OK: false Adjusted_OK: false Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
12:40:16 Opponent: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: false Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
12:40:16 Player-data-Qualitiy: 0%
12:40:16 Opponent-data-Qualitiy: 50%
12:40:18 OK Uploader: game uploaded
12:40:18 Ladder Game Done!
12:40:18 --------------------------


And then if it's on Blizzard's side which i also believe, maybe it would help to set more retries (i'd have to wait between games to make sure the "Webgrabber" worked, but if it's for science, i'm always ready to help).

On November 02 2012 20:47 skeldark wrote:
Are this errors Pregame? Can be that your opponents was not placed before the game.


Just checked and all the last opponents where the "Webgrabber" failed were already placed (between 5 and 10 games in the season).

On November 02 2012 20:47 skeldark wrote:
EDIT:
100 pages! ( half of them are from me but anyways)
Oh and: 671026 1v1 ladder games


Great ! hope i can help you refine it btw. Only downside is that you're pestered continually by guys like me, now

don't worry, be happy
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-02 15:05:55
November 02 2012 14:36 GMT
#1984
On November 02 2012 22:48 leopardb wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:47 skeldark wrote:
If it fails on my site it fails 100%. So 50% say its on blizzards site.


Sometimes it's like this (works):

+ Show Spoiler +
10:40 Webgrabber: Player true
10:40:11 Webgrabber: Opponent true
10:40:11 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
10:40:11 DATA Alg.B: failed, No Bonus Win
10:40:11 ERROR AFTERCHECK All algorithem failed
10:40:11 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
10:40:11 Gamecheck: true
10:40:11 POST-Trigger done
10:40:11 Player: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: true Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
10:40:11 Opponent: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: false Cap_OK: false Dev._OK: true
10:40:11 Player-data-Qualitiy: 75%
10:40:11 Opponent-data-Qualitiy: 50%
10:40:13 OK Uploader: game uploaded
10:40:13 Ladder Game Done!
10:40:13 --------------------------


Sometimes, like that (does not work):

+ Show Spoiler +
12:40:14 ERROR Webgrabber: Cant catch Site giveup!
12:40:14 Webgrabber: Player false
12:40:16 Webgrabber: Opponent true
12:40:16 ERROR Start with bad player
12:40:16 DATA Alg. A : failed, No Ramscanner
12:40:16 ERROR LASTCHECK :WEBSERVER update failed, Diffrent Mapname
12:40:16 Gamecheck: false
12:40:16 POST-Trigger done
12:40:16 Player: Reading_OK: false Adjusted_OK: false Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
12:40:16 Opponent: Reading_OK: true Adjusted_OK: false Cap_OK: true Dev._OK: true
12:40:16 Player-data-Qualitiy: 0%
12:40:16 Opponent-data-Qualitiy: 50%
12:40:18 OK Uploader: game uploaded
12:40:18 Ladder Game Done!
12:40:18 --------------------------


And then if it's on Blizzard's side which i also believe, maybe it would help to set more retries (i'd have to wait between games to make sure the "Webgrabber" worked, but if it's for science, i'm always ready to help).

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:47 skeldark wrote:
Are this errors Pregame? Can be that your opponents was not placed before the game.


Just checked and all the last opponents where the "Webgrabber" failed were already placed (between 5 and 10 games in the season).

Show nested quote +
On November 02 2012 20:47 skeldark wrote:
EDIT:
100 pages! ( half of them are from me but anyways)
Oh and: 671026 1v1 ladder games


Great ! hope i can help you refine it btw. Only downside is that you're pestered continually by guys like me, now


1)ERROR AFTERCHECK All algorithem failed
turn on memoryscanner and this will not happen again

2)ERROR Webgrabber: Cant catch Site giveup!
i wait 1min for the webserver to update and try 10 times in a row before i give up.
I get error messages from blizzard back. On some days their webserver just suck.

3)LASTCHECK :WEBSERVER update failed, Diffrent Mapname
That happens, if your opponent did not leave the game after its over or blizzard server is slow at the moment.

4) thx. Perhaps i come back to you in future. I did not decide yet if i will keep work on this projekt.
It eats a lot of time and i personal dont play sc2 anymore.
If i cancel the project, i publish all data and code i have for the community to keep going.
Save gaming: kill esport
leopardb
Profile Joined August 2012
Germany92 Posts
November 02 2012 15:53 GMT
#1985
On November 02 2012 23:36 skeldark wrote:
1)ERROR AFTERCHECK All algorithem failed
turn on memoryscanner and this will not happen again


I play on linux, so... no memoryscanner. I might get some windows installation sometime to try it...

On November 02 2012 23:36 skeldark wrote:
2)ERROR Webgrabber: Cant catch Site giveup!
i wait 1min for the webserver to update and try 10 times in a row before i give up.
I get error messages from blizzard back. On some days their webserver just suck.

3)LASTCHECK :WEBSERVER update failed, Diffrent Mapname
That happens, if your opponent did not leave the game after its over or blizzard server is slow at the moment.


Thx for the precisions

On November 02 2012 23:36 skeldark wrote:
4) thx. Perhaps i come back to you in future. I did not decide yet if i will keep work on this projekt.
It eats a lot of time and i personal dont play sc2 anymore.
If i cancel the project, i publish all data and code i have for the community to keep going.


Wow, that's dedication. If you don't play SC2 anymore, i could understand that you wouldn't want to work on it anymore, it's very nice of you to keep it updated...
don't worry, be happy
Fangs
Profile Joined July 2012
Switzerland8 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-04 14:27:26
November 02 2012 22:31 GMT
#1986
On October 23 2012 17:18 Noam wrote:
With almost a 100 pages in this thread, I think its time this tool gets its own Liquipedia page.
Starting a page may seem hard, but it really isn't. You just hop on to http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Match_Making_Rating_tool and click on create at the top (make sure you are logged in) and start writing

If you have any questions or need assistance feel free to come to our IRC channel or PM me


I have started typing a bit. But people in the IRC channel seemed a bit wary of adding this to Liquipedia... Anyway, I think it makes the most sense to make a page on MMR itself, with a section of it dedicated to MMR Stats. I've started typing a bit on my user page http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Fangs , to keep the people on IRC happy.
But at my rate of time-investment it will not finish before next decade... So please help me out, even if it is just adding or improving one sentence.
It still surprises me if people that are obviously deeply involved with SC2 do not know about this awesome tool, so let's spread the word!
Roko
Profile Joined February 2012
Iceland7 Posts
November 03 2012 00:31 GMT
#1987
I am definetly gonna try this out.
“Dilly Dally. Shilly Shally. Isn’t it time you did the forgiving?”
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-03 14:33:57
November 03 2012 14:29 GMT
#1988
On November 03 2012 07:31 Fangs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 23 2012 17:18 Noam wrote:
With almost a 100 pages in this thread, I think its time this tool gets its own Liquipedia page.
Starting a page may seem hard, but it really isn't. You just hop on to http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Match_Making_Rating_tool and click on create at the top (make sure you are logged in) and start writing

If you have any questions or need assistance feel free to come to our IRC channel or PM me


I have started typing a bit. But people in the IRC channel seemed a bit wary of adding this to Liquipedia... Anyway, I think it makes the most sense to make a page on MMR itself, with a section of it dedicated to MMR Stats. I've started typing a bit on my user page http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/User:Fangs, to keep the people on IRC happy.
But at my rate of time-investment it will not finish before next decade... So please help me out, even if it is just adding or improving one sentence.
It still surprises me if people that are obviously deeply involved with SC2 do not know about this awesome tool, so let's spread the word!

What is their problem?

Save gaming: kill esport
playmaniac
Profile Joined January 2012
Switzerland2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-03 19:25:50
November 03 2012 19:25 GMT
#1989
I have a problem with the graph.

I have 26/155 so I don't really understand it but i guess that are the "good" game over the number total of game.

Despite the fact that I should have a huge graph with 155 dots, I have only the three last game, is that normal? Knowing that before I got all the game in the same graph and suddenly, just after one game, it changes.

Thanks in advance!
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 04 2012 04:02 GMT
#1990
On November 04 2012 04:25 playmaniac wrote:
I have a problem with the graph.

I have 26/155 so I don't really understand it but i guess that are the "good" game over the number total of game.

Despite the fact that I should have a huge graph with 155 dots, I have only the three last game, is that normal? Knowing that before I got all the game in the same graph and suddenly, just after one game, it changes.

Thanks in advance!

down left , check your filter settings.
Save gaming: kill esport
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
November 04 2012 11:48 GMT
#1991
Just a friendly reminder... skeldark,did you happen to have some time to look into the data output function yet? It's still not possible to export to a webpage and I'd really like to work with it.
My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
playmaniac
Profile Joined January 2012
Switzerland2 Posts
November 04 2012 15:49 GMT
#1992
On November 04 2012 13:02 skeldark wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 04:25 playmaniac wrote:
I have a problem with the graph.

I have 26/155 so I don't really understand it but i guess that are the "good" game over the number total of game.

Despite the fact that I should have a huge graph with 155 dots, I have only the three last game, is that normal? Knowing that before I got all the game in the same graph and suddenly, just after one game, it changes.

Thanks in advance!

down left , check your filter settings.


Yup I found the mistake, in the filter I had "display all" and "this league" instead of "all". Now it works perfectly!

Thanks a lot!!
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 01:29:40
November 05 2012 01:29 GMT
#1993
On November 04 2012 20:48 BurningRanger wrote:
Just a friendly reminder... skeldark,did you happen to have some time to look into the data output function yet? It's still not possible to export to a webpage and I'd really like to work with it.


Ohh sorry.
Totally forgot about that.
Will fix it next days.
Save gaming: kill esport
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 15:18:32
November 05 2012 14:24 GMT
#1994
On November 05 2012 00:49 playmaniac wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 13:02 skeldark wrote:
On November 04 2012 04:25 playmaniac wrote:
I have a problem with the graph.

I have 26/155 so I don't really understand it but i guess that are the "good" game over the number total of game.

Despite the fact that I should have a huge graph with 155 dots, I have only the three last game, is that normal? Knowing that before I got all the game in the same graph and suddenly, just after one game, it changes.

Thanks in advance!

down left , check your filter settings.


Yup I found the mistake, in the filter I had "display all" and "this league" instead of "all". Now it works perfectly!

Thanks a lot!!

I know common mistake. Happened even me one time. I though my database crashed...



On November 04 2012 20:48 BurningRanger wrote:
Just a friendly reminder... skeldark,did you happen to have some time to look into the data output function yet? It's still not possible to export to a webpage and I'd really like to work with it.


UPDATE:
what is the exact problem? File output works good.
Cant find my old webscript to test html output. Perhaps i already fixed it and forgot about it? oO

Save gaming: kill esport
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-05 15:43:10
November 05 2012 15:30 GMT
#1995
On November 05 2012 23:24 skeldark wrote:

Show nested quote +
On November 04 2012 20:48 BurningRanger wrote:
Just a friendly reminder... skeldark,did you happen to have some time to look into the data output function yet? It's still not possible to export to a webpage and I'd really like to work with it.


UPDATE:
what is the exact problem? It works fine for me.

Hm, ok... I played around with it and... you're right. It does work actually.
Well... for me atleast the Output options can't be saved. When I click "Save&Exit" and re-open the Options, it's deactivated again. So the "Export Data" Button on the front page doesn't work because of this.
When I put the URL into the Options and hit the "Output now" Button there, it works. Just my DB write script seems to not take the data so there's a fault on my side. Sorry, it looked like it doesn't work at all. Have to look into it again.

Edit: Found the error in my script. So it works fine again.
(Should have tried this way earlier )

Edit2: I saved your old test webscript, want it?
My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 05 2012 16:19 GMT
#1996
On November 06 2012 00:30 BurningRanger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2012 23:24 skeldark wrote:

On November 04 2012 20:48 BurningRanger wrote:
Just a friendly reminder... skeldark,did you happen to have some time to look into the data output function yet? It's still not possible to export to a webpage and I'd really like to work with it.


UPDATE:
what is the exact problem? It works fine for me.

Hm, ok... I played around with it and... you're right. It does work actually.
Well... for me atleast the Output options can't be saved. When I click "Save&Exit" and re-open the Options, it's deactivated again. So the "Export Data" Button on the front page doesn't work because of this.
When I put the URL into the Options and hit the "Output now" Button there, it works. Just my DB write script seems to not take the data so there's a fault on my side. Sorry, it looked like it doesn't work at all. Have to look into it again.

Edit: Found the error in my script. So it works fine again.
(Should have tried this way earlier )

Edit2: I saved your old test webscript, want it?

Found it by now thanks.
I will fix the save function.
Save gaming: kill esport
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
November 07 2012 15:48 GMT
#1997
Ok, I think the php scripts with database connection are running quite fine now.

Here you can see a little ranking: http://burningranger.lima-city.de/index.php/mmrranks
It's just a simple output of the most interesting player data from the database, sorted by highest MMR. (Clantag being something that could be implemented in the future.)

If you want to upload your MMR stats to have it shown in the ranks, feel free to upload here: http://burningranger.lima-city.de/updatemmr.php (put the URL in "MMRstats -> Config -> Output -> To Webpage:" and hit "Output Now")
If you don't see your entry in the ranks right away, reload the page (maybe Shift+Refresh is needed in some cases).

Disclaimer: I don't program for a living, so please don't be too rude about the looks . The website is also just on a free hoster. So the availability and performance may not be too good. If really many people would like to use this, I'd move to a more professional one.
If anyone is interested, I can put the code of the php scripts up here too (not like it's rocket science ).
My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
Erpman0
Profile Joined July 2012
United States8 Posts
November 08 2012 05:16 GMT
#1998
Have not read through this entire thread, so I hope this hasn't been answered before (wouldn't surprise me if it has been)

But I've played 85 games now w/ this plugin, and it is still saying "Not enough Data! Need more Games... 0/85"

How many games do I have to play???
BurningRanger
Profile Joined January 2012
Germany303 Posts
November 08 2012 09:40 GMT
#1999
On November 08 2012 14:16 Erpman0 wrote:
Have not read through this entire thread, so I hope this hasn't been answered before (wouldn't surprise me if it has been)

But I've played 85 games now w/ this plugin, and it is still saying "Not enough Data! Need more Games... 0/85"

How many games do I have to play???

You have to play, until you get a "good game". If you activate the memory scanner, your chances are much bigger to get one.
My Livestream: http://www.twitch.tv/burningranger | My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/BurningR4nger
skeldark
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany2223 Posts
November 09 2012 00:59 GMT
#2000
On November 08 2012 18:40 BurningRanger wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 08 2012 14:16 Erpman0 wrote:
Have not read through this entire thread, so I hope this hasn't been answered before (wouldn't surprise me if it has been)

But I've played 85 games now w/ this plugin, and it is still saying "Not enough Data! Need more Games... 0/85"

How many games do I have to play???

You have to play, until you get a "good game". If you activate the memory scanner, your chances are much bigger to get one.

Also check for errors in the log.
The % should not drop under 50%.
Also do you use the latest version?
Save gaming: kill esport
Prev 1 98 99 100 101 102 207 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 611
ProTech144
Nina 78
JuggernautJason57
RuFF_SC2 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23256
Calm 2599
Mini 153
Dewaltoss 107
firebathero 101
soO 51
Bale 33
HiyA 25
PianO 14
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7467
XaKoH 288
monkeys_forever112
canceldota24
League of Legends
Doublelift2326
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1550
fl0m1287
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu790
Other Games
summit1g1967
FrodaN1772
Beastyqt606
B2W.Neo345
mouzStarbuck343
shahzam322
ToD202
Livibee180
C9.Mang0136
Trikslyr111
RotterdaM101
UpATreeSC91
Mew2King45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1088
• Shiphtur737
• WagamamaTV244
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 1m
Replay Cast
2h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 13h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.