• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8754 users

Top Korean BW pros coming to MLG Anaheim? - Page 21

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 36 Next All
Jacmert
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Canada1709 Posts
April 27 2012 09:28 GMT
#401
On April 27 2012 17:46 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
This is presumably a reference to Kennigit's famous thread here on TL called The Elephant in the Room, which theorized about how the day would come when the truly top-tier Korean Brood War pro's would finally cross over into StarCraft 2 and demolish the competition.

intrigue's not kennigits.

Whoops! Thanks - I assumed it was Kennigit because that's who MLG_Adam addressed his initial tweet to. I fixed it in the OP
Plat Support Main #believe
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 27 2012 09:40 GMT
#402
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D
Nesto
Profile Joined November 2009
Switzerland1318 Posts
April 27 2012 09:48 GMT
#403
wohooo Hyuk in Anaheim *fingers crossed*
LamaMitHut
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany187 Posts
April 27 2012 09:48 GMT
#404
Will Anaheim be PPV?
DwD
Profile Joined January 2010
Sweden8621 Posts
April 27 2012 09:51 GMT
#405
Awwwwwwwwww shiiiiiieeeeeeettttttt
~ T-ARA ~ DREAMCATCHER ~ EVERGLOW ~ OH MY GIRL ~ DIA ~ BOL4 ~ CHUNGHA ~
Popkiller
Profile Blog Joined March 2012
3415 Posts
April 27 2012 09:54 GMT
#406
BONESAW IS READDYYYY
Aeroplaneoverthesea
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1977 Posts
April 27 2012 09:55 GMT
#407
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.
ZenithM
Profile Joined February 2011
France15952 Posts
April 27 2012 10:11 GMT
#408
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 27 2012 10:14 GMT
#409
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


Don't forget that DRG is god of the korean ladder even before people knew who he was.
moo...for DRG
MadVillian
Profile Joined September 2011
United States127 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:16:03
April 27 2012 10:14 GMT
#410
Wow, this is gonna be sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if its true. Bisu, Jaedong, and Flash, I believe, all came out to Blizzcon last year, so I could totally see this being legit as this is practically Blizzcon being and Anaheim and having Blizzard take part.
In there like swimwear.
Aeroplaneoverthesea
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1977 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:15:45
April 27 2012 10:15 GMT
#411
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


We really won't know until we see them play. It's not going to be like Yellow vs Boxer in that god awful show match but we don't know if it will be like MKP vs random Code B player or if they are actually going to compete.

You have to remember as well that they will be doing a huge amount of in house practice in addition to the ladder accounts.

I find it hard to believe they will be better than MKP after only 2-3 months practice but who knows until we see them play.
JOJOsc2news
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
3000 Posts
April 27 2012 10:16 GMT
#412
April really was coming.

I am interested to see how well the BW Pro's transition into SC2.
✉ Tweets @sc2channel ⌦ Blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/JOJO ⌫ "Arbiterssss... build more arbiterssss." Click 'Profile' for awesome shiro art!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 27 2012 10:17 GMT
#413
On April 27 2012 19:15 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


We really won't know until we see them play. It's not going to be like Yellow vs Boxer in that god awful show match but we don't know if it will be like MKP vs random Code B player or if they are actually going to compete.

You have to remember as well that they will be doing a huge amount of in house practice in addition to the ladder accounts.

I find it hard to believe they will be better than MKP after only 2-3 months practice but who knows until we see them play.


I can't wait for this thing to happen so elephanters can be silenced forever.
moo...for DRG
insanet
Profile Joined January 2010
Peru439 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-27 10:22:09
April 27 2012 10:21 GMT
#414
On April 27 2012 19:17 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:15 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


We really won't know until we see them play. It's not going to be like Yellow vs Boxer in that god awful show match but we don't know if it will be like MKP vs random Code B player or if they are actually going to compete.

You have to remember as well that they will be doing a huge amount of in house practice in addition to the ladder accounts.

I find it hard to believe they will be better than MKP after only 2-3 months practice but who knows until we see them play.


I can't wait for this thing to happen so elephanters can be silenced forever.



Guys dont be ridiculous, there is an ongoing BW tournament right now, and they focusing on that right now, whoever comes to USA its only for showmatches, its so obvious.
Fleuria
Profile Joined April 2011
England466 Posts
April 27 2012 10:32 GMT
#415
On April 27 2012 19:21 insanet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:17 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:15 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


We really won't know until we see them play. It's not going to be like Yellow vs Boxer in that god awful show match but we don't know if it will be like MKP vs random Code B player or if they are actually going to compete.

You have to remember as well that they will be doing a huge amount of in house practice in addition to the ladder accounts.

I find it hard to believe they will be better than MKP after only 2-3 months practice but who knows until we see them play.


I can't wait for this thing to happen so elephanters can be silenced forever.



Guys dont be ridiculous, there is an ongoing BW tournament right now, and they focusing on that right now, whoever comes to USA its only for showmatches, its so obvious.


It's an un-sponsored tournament currently and doesn't look like getting sponsored, also alot of the pros have openly stated they've spent way more time playing sc2 than bw and that the winner of this osl will be the one that doesnt bother much with sc2
Aeroplaneoverthesea
Profile Joined April 2012
United Kingdom1977 Posts
April 27 2012 10:33 GMT
#416
On April 27 2012 19:17 neoghaleon55 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:15 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


We really won't know until we see them play. It's not going to be like Yellow vs Boxer in that god awful show match but we don't know if it will be like MKP vs random Code B player or if they are actually going to compete.

You have to remember as well that they will be doing a huge amount of in house practice in addition to the ladder accounts.

I find it hard to believe they will be better than MKP after only 2-3 months practice but who knows until we see them play.


I can't wait for this thing to happen so elephanters can be silenced forever.


That won't really settle anything. If in one year from now Flash/Jaedong/Bisu/Fantasy etc.. aren't at the top of the tree (at least the ones who dedicate themselves to the game) then it will settle that debate.

But I'm sure no one thinks Flash is going to show up to Anaheim having never played a televised game and rape everyone.
Pads
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
England3228 Posts
April 27 2012 10:34 GMT
#417
WHEN is Anaheim? Operation CWAL.
#1 Kwanro[saM] fan!
neoghaleon55
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States7435 Posts
April 27 2012 10:50 GMT
#418
On April 27 2012 19:34 Pads wrote:
WHEN is Anaheim? Operation CWAL.


June 8th, 9th, 10th

moo...for DRG
BLinD-RawR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
ALLEYCAT BLUES51621 Posts
April 27 2012 10:52 GMT
#419
On April 27 2012 19:32 Fleuria wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 19:21 insanet wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:17 neoghaleon55 wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:15 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 19:11 ZenithM wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:55 Aeroplaneoverthesea wrote:
On April 27 2012 18:40 ZenithM wrote:
I'm quite excited that shit is finally happening, but I can't help but be fearful as well. Isn't it kinda early to match them against MarineKing and DongRaeGu?
I mean, those 2 are our top ultra gosus and have spent almost 2 years on this game, with several thousands of ladder and practice games and hundreds of tournament matches. I know that top BW players are very talented, but I don't see even Flash or Bisu taking a series off of DRG with just a few months of experience playing the game at a relatively high level.

Well, if they do, they're definitely the real deal though, and if they don't, it doesn't really mean anything (but that would maybe be a blow to their mythical aura).
I'm as hyped as anyone can be though, it's finally happening after all :D


BW players already have accounts in Korean grandmaster. I don't expect them to get embarrassed, especially with another six weeks of training.

Yeah, I know, but MKP essentially shits on KR GM (reaching ridiculous 80% winrates at time), that's not the same at all as hanging around at 50-60% winrate. They could still get embarrassed.
Well, if at least they crush foreigners, I'm fine with it :D


We really won't know until we see them play. It's not going to be like Yellow vs Boxer in that god awful show match but we don't know if it will be like MKP vs random Code B player or if they are actually going to compete.

You have to remember as well that they will be doing a huge amount of in house practice in addition to the ladder accounts.

I find it hard to believe they will be better than MKP after only 2-3 months practice but who knows until we see them play.


I can't wait for this thing to happen so elephanters can be silenced forever.



Guys dont be ridiculous, there is an ongoing BW tournament right now, and they focusing on that right now, whoever comes to USA its only for showmatches, its so obvious.


It's an un-sponsored tournament currently and doesn't look like getting sponsored, also alot of the pros have openly stated they've spent way more time playing sc2 than bw and that the winner of this osl will be the one that doesnt bother much with sc2


Jin Air announced that they were sponsoring the last OSL quite late too....much after the ODT.
Brood War EICWoo Jung Ho, never forget.| Twitter: @BLinDRawR
JimmyHollow
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom249 Posts
April 27 2012 10:57 GMT
#420
I just hate these announcements of an announcemen...
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 36 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2305
GuemChi 575
Leta 158
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
sSak 23
Noble 17
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE101
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick460
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 27m
Patches Events
9h 27m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.