• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:45
CEST 20:45
KST 03:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9474 users

ggtracker: site to track your stats, analyze games - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Spaceboy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom220 Posts
March 11 2013 03:00 GMT
#101
I've got a slight problem.. With global play now being available I've played a bit on NA (I'm from the EU) and tried uploading a few of these replays to the site. Unfortunately it doesn't give me all the cool stats (like SQ etc).. Any idea of a way around this? Maybe I need to make a second account for games on a different server?
I am terrible at this game!
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 12 2013 22:17 GMT
#102
On March 11 2013 12:00 Spaceboy wrote:
I've got a slight problem.. With global play now being available I've played a bit on NA (I'm from the EU) and tried uploading a few of these replays to the site. Unfortunately it doesn't give me all the cool stats (like SQ etc).. Any idea of a way around this? Maybe I need to make a second account for games on a different server?


To have multiple battle.net accounts within GGTracker you need to upgrade to GGTracker Pro. Then you can add your NA account in the same way you originally added your EU account:
  • Go to http://ggtracker.com/settings
  • click ADD ANOTHER ACCOUNT
  • enter the web address for your NA account
  • AUTHENTICATE
  • enter the character code for your NA account (might be the same as your EU account, mine was, but you should check)
  • upload a replay of your NA account


Probably the easiest way to get the web address for your NA account is to:
  • look at one of your NA games in GGTracker
  • click on your name, which takes you to your NA GGTracker Profile page
  • click on the BNET link under your name to go to your NA battle.net profile
  • copy-paste the URL from your browser address bar


If this is you: http://ggtracker.com/players/963137
Then your NA battle.net profile is: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/4295485/1/Spaceboy/


card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Ahelvin
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
France1866 Posts
March 15 2013 18:00 GMT
#103
I can't seem to upload to GGtracker using SC2gears, I get an error message saying the following :

"2013-03-15 18:55:40 - Error code: 403
2013-03-15 18:55:40 - Error message: Uploading from Sc2gears requires a GGTracker Pro subscription. See http://ggtracker.com/go_pro for more"

The twist is... I'm a GGTracker Pro used . What can I do to fix this?
Join the Liquipedia Zerg Project ! PM me for more information :).
[MIG]kenny
Profile Joined May 2010
17 Posts
March 16 2013 08:27 GMT
#104
After the latest patch in EU, i'm getting double entries for all games, one for from the battle.net data, and one from the uploaded replay. i've had to remove every second replay

http://ggtracker.com/players/115422
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 16 2013 10:35 GMT
#105
On March 16 2013 03:00 Ahelvin wrote:
I can't seem to upload to GGtracker using SC2gears, I get an error message saying the following :

"2013-03-15 18:55:40 - Error code: 403
2013-03-15 18:55:40 - Error message: Uploading from Sc2gears requires a GGTracker Pro subscription. See http://ggtracker.com/go_pro for more"

The twist is... I'm a GGTracker Pro used . What can I do to fix this?


Hi! Go to http://ggtracker.com/settings and towards the bottom of the page you'll see a line that says "Paste this code". Use that code as your username and password for the Sc2gears upload.

If there are any further problems, please email me dsjoerg at ggtracker dot com for quicker help.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 16 2013 10:40 GMT
#106
On March 16 2013 17:27 [MIG]kenny wrote:
After the latest patch in EU, i'm getting double entries for all games, one for from the battle.net data, and one from the uploaded replay. i've had to remove every second replay

http://ggtracker.com/players/115422



Could you please check if your computer's clock is correctly set? http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_FR.aspx

If your clock is off by too much that can cause this problem. The computer to check is the one you actually played the games on.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
[MIG]kenny
Profile Joined May 2010
17 Posts
March 16 2013 14:46 GMT
#107
On March 16 2013 19:40 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 16 2013 17:27 [MIG]kenny wrote:
After the latest patch in EU, i'm getting double entries for all games, one for from the battle.net data, and one from the uploaded replay. i've had to remove every second replay

http://ggtracker.com/players/115422



Could you please check if your computer's clock is correctly set? http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_FR.aspx

If your clock is off by too much that can cause this problem. The computer to check is the one you actually played the games on.


clock is updated with time.windows.com and up to date.might have been offset before though, hard to say. I will keep an eye on this for now.
MrMustasch
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden50 Posts
March 16 2013 15:41 GMT
#108
Hey! Just signed up and wanted to authenticate my account but i cant get it to work. It says that i should change my picture from my current one to another one, but the problem is that the pictures wont show up so I dont know which picture I should change to. Have tried different browsers too but the problem remains, hopefully you can help me out so that I can start using this awesome tool .
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 16 2013 18:18 GMT
#109
On March 17 2013 00:41 MrMustasch wrote:
Hey! Just signed up and wanted to authenticate my account but i cant get it to work. It says that i should change my picture from my current one to another one, but the problem is that the pictures wont show up so I dont know which picture I should change to. Have tried different browsers too but the problem remains, hopefully you can help me out so that I can start using this awesome tool .


Hi, PM me your bnet profile link and I'll take a look. We'll get ya hooked up
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
March 22 2013 15:47 GMT
#110
spending skill isn't working since hots,any updates on this ?
RIP MKP
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 22 2013 19:46 GMT
#111
On March 23 2013 00:47 shid0x wrote:
spending skill isn't working since hots,any updates on this ?


It's been working for lots of people... PM me your bnet profile or GGTracker profile and I'll take a look.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Zigzter
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5 Posts
March 23 2013 21:49 GMT
#112
Is there a way to remember log-in and and the filter settings on the player profile? (Like race/gamemode/ladder)

Also, is there a way to remove the old matches? I just started playing again after not playing for 9 months, so I'd like to get rid of all the old games, if possible.

(Awesome website though!)
Xanatoss
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany539 Posts
March 23 2013 22:12 GMT
#113
I am using ggtracker for some weeks now and I can tell it is a great site to archive my replays online, easy accessable to others. I had multiple occasions where someone asked me about certain gamesituations. Before I had to browse through sc2 and look for a fitting game, upload it on some replay-site and then send the link to them. Now I go to my ggtracker-profile need much less time to find the actual game due to the filter options and convenient game-summary and just link them the already uploaded game.
The chair slowly turns around. You see his face, but it can't be. He's not supposed to be here. Not him. Not a Protoss. Not THAT Protoss. MC says, "Hi Greg, long time no see." You back slowly out of the booth. But you can't. It's already forcefielded.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 24 2013 03:17 GMT
#114
On March 24 2013 06:49 Zigzter wrote:
Is there a way to remember log-in and and the filter settings on the player profile? (Like race/gamemode/ladder)


Log-in is remembered as long as you've got cookies enabled in your browser.

To remember filter settings, the only way to do it currently is to bookmark the page while you've got those filter settings set.

For example here's my 1v1 Ladder PvT: http://ggtracker.com/players/1455#?game_type=1v1&race=protoss&vs_race=terran&category=Ladder&page=1

Just as an example.


Also, is there a way to remove the old matches? I just started playing again after not playing for 9 months, so I'd like to get rid of all the old games, if possible.


No easy way currently, I'm afraid. With GGTracker Pro you can delete matches, but even then there's no mass delete. I wish there were time to build all the cool stuff ppl are asking for.


(Awesome website though!)


Thank you!
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Xanatoss
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany539 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 11:06:18
March 25 2013 11:05 GMT
#115
I have a multiple Games where neither WPM nor APM are shown/calculated and therefore (as far as I can tell) the Regression-Chart for WPM takes a huge nosedive.

http://ggtracker.com/players/97741#?game_type=1v1&page=4

Is there any way to fix this from my side?
The chair slowly turns around. You see his face, but it can't be. He's not supposed to be here. Not him. Not a Protoss. Not THAT Protoss. MC says, "Hi Greg, long time no see." You back slowly out of the booth. But you can't. It's already forcefielded.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 25 2013 12:37 GMT
#116
On March 25 2013 20:05 Xanatoss wrote:
I have a multiple Games where neither WPM nor APM are shown/calculated and therefore (as far as I can tell) the Regression-Chart for WPM takes a huge nosedive.

http://ggtracker.com/players/97741#?game_type=1v1&page=4

Is there any way to fix this from my side?



Yep. WWPM and APM aren't shown for those games because you haven't uploaded them. If you upload the replays for those games, then WWPM and APM will be calculated and shown.

When you hover your mouse over any chart you'll see a tooltip that explains how the number is calculated. Put your mouse over the "nosedive" area in the WWPM chart and you'll see text like "Xanatoss made 1.3 worker waves per minute in matches #234-243".

Then look at your matches and you'll see in the left-hand column that each match has a number. So for matches 234 to 243, only two of them have a WWPM. One is 0.9 and the other is 1.8. That averages out to 1.3 (rounding down).

Does that make sense?
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Xanatoss
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany539 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-03-25 14:00:02
March 25 2013 13:58 GMT
#117
On March 25 2013 21:37 dsjoerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2013 20:05 Xanatoss wrote:
I have a multiple Games where neither WPM nor APM are shown/calculated and therefore (as far as I can tell) the Regression-Chart for WPM takes a huge nosedive.

http://ggtracker.com/players/97741#?game_type=1v1&page=4

Is there any way to fix this from my side?



Yep. WWPM and APM aren't shown for those games because you haven't uploaded them. If you upload the replays for those games, then WWPM and APM will be calculated and shown.

When you hover your mouse over any chart you'll see a tooltip that explains how the number is calculated. Put your mouse over the "nosedive" area in the WWPM chart and you'll see text like "Xanatoss made 1.3 worker waves per minute in matches #234-243".

Then look at your matches and you'll see in the left-hand column that each match has a number. So for matches 234 to 243, only two of them have a WWPM. One is 0.9 and the other is 1.8. That averages out to 1.3 (rounding down).

Does that make sense?


I now understand the underlying mechanics, although I dont understand why a once uploaded replay does not result in calculation for both opponents, especially considering the fact that I am registered on ggtracker. Is there any additional data needed that makes it necessary for me to upload aswell or just a consequence of how the site works?
It is a bit inconvinient because i dont have these replays anymore and to prevent similar issues in future I must have to not miss a single replay for upload.
The chair slowly turns around. You see his face, but it can't be. He's not supposed to be here. Not him. Not a Protoss. Not THAT Protoss. MC says, "Hi Greg, long time no see." You back slowly out of the booth. But you can't. It's already forcefielded.
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 25 2013 14:51 GMT
#118
On March 25 2013 22:58 Xanatoss wrote:
I now understand the underlying mechanics, although I dont understand why a once uploaded replay does not result in calculation for both opponents, especially considering the fact that I am registered on ggtracker. Is there any additional data needed that makes it necessary for me to upload aswell or just a consequence of how the site works?
It is a bit inconvinient because i dont have these replays anymore and to prevent similar issues in future I must have to not miss a single replay for upload.


The replay file contains the information needed to compute APM and WWPM. When a replay is uploaded, we do compute APM and WWPM for all players in that game. Without the replay file we can't compute it. The games in your history that don't have APM and WWPM are in the list not because you or anyone uploaded them, but because we found them in your game history when we did a Spending Skill retrieval from battle.net.

If you use the auto-uploader (*GGTracker Pro feature) then you won't miss any. Also there is a checkbox in the SC2 client to make it auto-save all your replays to your computer.
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
eXeRebeLLioN
Profile Joined May 2012
Croatia12 Posts
March 25 2013 14:52 GMT
#119
Is it possible to put date and time when you upload replay instead of how much time has passed since you upload it ?
dsjoerg
Profile Joined January 2012
United States384 Posts
March 25 2013 15:07 GMT
#120
On March 25 2013 23:52 eXeRebeLLioN wrote:
Is it possible to put date and time when you upload replay instead of how much time has passed since you upload it ?


We could show the date and time, but then we'd need to know which time zone you want to see it in, and that makes things more complicated. I was hoping that simply showing how much time had passed would be equally useful and keep the site simpler.

However, if a bunch of people would rather see date & time, then I can certainly do that. But I guess the site would also show the time zone next to the time so that people aren't confused, and have an option on ggtracker.com/settings to let you choose your display time zone. The last detail I can't figure out is what time zone should be the default. I think no matter what the default is, people would find it a bit distracting.

Would it help you at all if I made it so that when you mouse over a time, it shows the date and time in UTC?



Also, which page are you talking about? Or just all pages on the site that show matches, in general?

(BTW most pages show the time that game was played, not the upload time. The exception is ggtracker.com/replays which shows your replays and the time they were uploaded.)
card-carrying grubby fan. developer of GGTracker.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 423
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 119
BRAT_OK 116
Railgan 24
MindelVK 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2055
Bisu 993
Shuttle 146
Dewaltoss 111
Trap 29
Bale 25
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
XaKoH 581
420jenkins421
Counter-Strike
fl0m4713
pashabiceps825
Fnx 635
x6flipin199
kRYSTAL_21
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3405
Liquid`Hasu551
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1730
FrodaN902
B2W.Neo348
Livibee184
C9.Mang0150
TKL 97
QueenE81
RotterdaM56
Mew2King34
ToD22
JuggernautJason13
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV242
BasetradeTV190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• Adnapsc2 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2638
• TFBlade787
Other Games
• Shiphtur937
• imaqtpie721
• WagamamaTV352
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
5h 15m
Patches Events
21h 15m
The PondCast
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 16h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.