• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:23
CEST 00:23
KST 07:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8298 users

Why Fin looks like one of the best in sc2 already - Page 18

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 43 Next All
bgx
Profile Joined August 2010
Poland6595 Posts
December 07 2011 07:26 GMT
#341
I think players like Effort or Jangbi in their primes are always capable to beat Flash, they seem to have his numbers when it matters. I think this year will be key to determining if Flash is immortal or not.
Stork[gm]
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 07 2011 07:26 GMT
#342
On December 07 2011 12:24 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
Also, guys, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but his macro was slipping in some of the games I saw. Not terribly, but he was definitely focusing on the micro to the exclusion of the macro (since he won, was obviously the right choice). He floated minerals a bit in both games I saw. Still, he's friggin awesome though.

Yah he had 1-2k minerals when he was playing against Polt.

I think this hype is along the lines of Stephano but Forgg has people from BW wanting him to beat everyone nonBW who will hype him like crazy. Forgg has showed some cool builds but the things he has done so far are things that other top players can do too. He has also yet to beat one of the people who have been on fire lately from any race.(OZ,MC, Hero, Nestea,Leenock, MVP, Jikaji, MMA)

Sage- Hasn't done anything in ages. Never really did too much
Polt- Hasn't had a repeat of the first tournament playing since then. I saw these games and he handled a simple banshee very poorly and lost the game with that.
July- Has been on a bit of a downer lately. Lost to a simple bunker rush? Does anyone really think Nestea/Leenock/DRG would have let the bunker complete?

Again. I think he looks good but until he shows results this whole "every BW player currently playing will be better than every non BW player" stuff is just ridiculous. Many of the top sc2 players have very good control and many of them have a very high level of dedication. I would fully expect every BW player to be good at sc2. I would not expect every single one to be on the same level they were on before. Some might be better and some worse(SHOCKINGLY worse than the current sc2 players).

From what I have seen of Forgg he is better than some code S players and looked worse than some. The blind BW people saying he is better than MVP apparently missed his games in the weekly.

Forgg is NOT better than MVP at this point. Hype is ridiculous on these forums.
Raid
Profile Joined September 2010
United States398 Posts
December 07 2011 07:40 GMT
#343
ForGG is one of my new favorite players. Can't tell you how much I expect out of him in code S.
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
December 07 2011 07:45 GMT
#344
On December 07 2011 16:26 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 12:24 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
Also, guys, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but his macro was slipping in some of the games I saw. Not terribly, but he was definitely focusing on the micro to the exclusion of the macro (since he won, was obviously the right choice). He floated minerals a bit in both games I saw. Still, he's friggin awesome though.

Yah he had 1-2k minerals when he was playing against Polt.

I think this hype is along the lines of Stephano but Forgg has people from BW wanting him to beat everyone nonBW who will hype him like crazy. Forgg has showed some cool builds but the things he has done so far are things that other top players can do too. He has also yet to beat one of the people who have been on fire lately from any race.(OZ,MC, Hero, Nestea,Leenock, MVP, Jikaji, MMA)

Sage- Hasn't done anything in ages. Never really did too much
Polt- Hasn't had a repeat of the first tournament playing since then. I saw these games and he handled a simple banshee very poorly and lost the game with that.
July- Has been on a bit of a downer lately. Lost to a simple bunker rush? Does anyone really think Nestea/Leenock/DRG would have let the bunker complete?

Again. I think he looks good but until he shows results this whole "every BW player currently playing will be better than every non BW player" stuff is just ridiculous. Many of the top sc2 players have very good control and many of them have a very high level of dedication. I would fully expect every BW player to be good at sc2. I would not expect every single one to be on the same level they were on before. Some might be better and some worse(SHOCKINGLY worse than the current sc2 players).

From what I have seen of Forgg he is better than some code S players and looked worse than some. The blind BW people saying he is better than MVP apparently missed his games in the weekly.

Forgg is NOT better than MVP at this point. Hype is ridiculous on these forums.


He had 0 gas. When you play mech, you will float minerals. Float gas when you go bio. That's normal.
The Notorious Winkles
Itsmedudeman
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States19229 Posts
December 07 2011 07:51 GMT
#345
A wise man once said that a lot of people are capable of multitasking, but multitasking where it matters is what sets people apart.

Btw, it was flash.
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 07 2011 08:22 GMT
#346
On December 07 2011 16:45 rysecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 16:26 mrtomjones wrote:
On December 07 2011 12:24 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
Also, guys, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but his macro was slipping in some of the games I saw. Not terribly, but he was definitely focusing on the micro to the exclusion of the macro (since he won, was obviously the right choice). He floated minerals a bit in both games I saw. Still, he's friggin awesome though.

Yah he had 1-2k minerals when he was playing against Polt.

I think this hype is along the lines of Stephano but Forgg has people from BW wanting him to beat everyone nonBW who will hype him like crazy. Forgg has showed some cool builds but the things he has done so far are things that other top players can do too. He has also yet to beat one of the people who have been on fire lately from any race.(OZ,MC, Hero, Nestea,Leenock, MVP, Jikaji, MMA)

Sage- Hasn't done anything in ages. Never really did too much
Polt- Hasn't had a repeat of the first tournament playing since then. I saw these games and he handled a simple banshee very poorly and lost the game with that.
July- Has been on a bit of a downer lately. Lost to a simple bunker rush? Does anyone really think Nestea/Leenock/DRG would have let the bunker complete?

Again. I think he looks good but until he shows results this whole "every BW player currently playing will be better than every non BW player" stuff is just ridiculous. Many of the top sc2 players have very good control and many of them have a very high level of dedication. I would fully expect every BW player to be good at sc2. I would not expect every single one to be on the same level they were on before. Some might be better and some worse(SHOCKINGLY worse than the current sc2 players).

From what I have seen of Forgg he is better than some code S players and looked worse than some. The blind BW people saying he is better than MVP apparently missed his games in the weekly.

Forgg is NOT better than MVP at this point. Hype is ridiculous on these forums.


He had 0 gas. When you play mech, you will float minerals. Float gas when you go bio. That's normal.

He wasn't maxed, hellions cost no gas to make and are part of mech, and he had gas floating too.
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
December 07 2011 08:39 GMT
#347
Haha I thought the title was going to say "Why Fin looks like one of the... former BW players" -- BECAUSE HE IS. xD
:)
Sawamura
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Malaysia7602 Posts
December 07 2011 11:48 GMT
#348
On December 07 2011 16:18 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 15:17 moochu wrote:
On December 07 2011 13:01 StarStruck wrote:
On December 07 2011 12:49 Tehs Tehklz wrote:
Being the best player is not the same being invincible. While other players could certainly beat Flash, if they played 100 games in a row, do you think there is anyone who would win more game than him? Ignoring his injuries, of course. I do not know how that would effect his ability to play that many games, hahaha.


That's a very good question. Wish we could do something like that!

One thing is for sure, there is a lot of uncertainty and it's way too early in the season.

Lots of players have shown great early performances. The question now is can they maintain it. It's open season in both games and I wouldn't have it any other way!

The only thing that matters to me, is the here and now. =)


I can understand how other players are dangerous and could take a game of flash, but are you saying if you had to absolutely pick one best player you wouldn't choose flash? Who would you choose?


That's the thing: I wouldn't because there are several players who have stepped up and are on pace to take their game to the next level. I don't pick bests. I pickup match-ups.

I'll play along by picking a match-up.

You asked for one guy, so I'll give you one.

I've always been one of the loudest critics of JangBi. After all his struggles and 2nd place finishes he finally won an OSL. He deserves a pat on the back. Furthermore, JangBi has already gotten off to a great start in PL against Light. No hang over.

If Flash were to play another Bo5 against JangBi right now on the current maps. I'd go with JangBi.

Flash hasn't really been tested yet after the surgery; all his games have been walkovers thus far and JangBi's PvT is looking stronger than ever.

-

Does this mean that I think JangBi is the best player? Absolutely not. I don't think in terms of absolutes. What it does mean is this: I think JangBi's PvT would be too much for Flash to handle right now. I have seen no proof from Flash to think otherwise.


On the 9th sk proleague KT v SKT1 , we will see how flash deals with skt1 protoss line up and I am sure he will not disappoint you.
BW/KT Forever R.I.P KT.Violet dearly missed ..
WigglingSquid
Profile Joined August 2011
5194 Posts
December 07 2011 12:06 GMT
#349
While Fin has been looking impressive, I think that the value of his games against Sage is overrated. Properly controlled proxy rax against 1-gate is not exactly astonishing; neither is stutterstepping against a crippled opponent with a Zealot-heavy army which keeps engaging poorly. Let us also not forget that Polt went for a fairly questionable style, and that many other Zergs would have reacted much better than the slumping July.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 12:09:22
December 07 2011 12:08 GMT
#350
On December 07 2011 20:48 Sawamura wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 16:18 StarStruck wrote:
On December 07 2011 15:17 moochu wrote:
On December 07 2011 13:01 StarStruck wrote:
On December 07 2011 12:49 Tehs Tehklz wrote:
Being the best player is not the same being invincible. While other players could certainly beat Flash, if they played 100 games in a row, do you think there is anyone who would win more game than him? Ignoring his injuries, of course. I do not know how that would effect his ability to play that many games, hahaha.


That's a very good question. Wish we could do something like that!

One thing is for sure, there is a lot of uncertainty and it's way too early in the season.

Lots of players have shown great early performances. The question now is can they maintain it. It's open season in both games and I wouldn't have it any other way!

The only thing that matters to me, is the here and now. =)


I can understand how other players are dangerous and could take a game of flash, but are you saying if you had to absolutely pick one best player you wouldn't choose flash? Who would you choose?


That's the thing: I wouldn't because there are several players who have stepped up and are on pace to take their game to the next level. I don't pick bests. I pickup match-ups.

I'll play along by picking a match-up.

You asked for one guy, so I'll give you one.

I've always been one of the loudest critics of JangBi. After all his struggles and 2nd place finishes he finally won an OSL. He deserves a pat on the back. Furthermore, JangBi has already gotten off to a great start in PL against Light. No hang over.

If Flash were to play another Bo5 against JangBi right now on the current maps. I'd go with JangBi.

Flash hasn't really been tested yet after the surgery; all his games have been walkovers thus far and JangBi's PvT is looking stronger than ever.

-

Does this mean that I think JangBi is the best player? Absolutely not. I don't think in terms of absolutes. What it does mean is this: I think JangBi's PvT would be too much for Flash to handle right now. I have seen no proof from Flash to think otherwise.


On the 9th sk proleague KT v SKT1 , we will see how flash deals with skt1 protoss line up and I am sure he will not disappoint you.


Who cares, his team will lose anyway.

Either way, ForGG has interesting builds but he is probably overhyped, as are many other players, on the other hand, so far he has been living up to that hype, so we will see if he manages to get a code A win straight away.

all we can do is wait, wait and see.
WriterXiao8~~
aupstar
Profile Joined June 2007
Australia912 Posts
December 07 2011 13:40 GMT
#351
On December 07 2011 16:18 StarStruck wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 15:17 moochu wrote:
On December 07 2011 13:01 StarStruck wrote:
On December 07 2011 12:49 Tehs Tehklz wrote:
Being the best player is not the same being invincible. While other players could certainly beat Flash, if they played 100 games in a row, do you think there is anyone who would win more game than him? Ignoring his injuries, of course. I do not know how that would effect his ability to play that many games, hahaha.


That's a very good question. Wish we could do something like that!

One thing is for sure, there is a lot of uncertainty and it's way too early in the season.

Lots of players have shown great early performances. The question now is can they maintain it. It's open season in both games and I wouldn't have it any other way!

The only thing that matters to me, is the here and now. =)


I can understand how other players are dangerous and could take a game of flash, but are you saying if you had to absolutely pick one best player you wouldn't choose flash? Who would you choose?


That's the thing: I wouldn't because there are several players who have stepped up and are on pace to take their game to the next level. I don't pick bests. I pickup match-ups.

I'll play along by picking a match-up.

You asked for one guy, so I'll give you one.

I've always been one of the loudest critics of JangBi. After all his struggles and 2nd place finishes he finally won an OSL. He deserves a pat on the back. Furthermore, JangBi has already gotten off to a great start in PL against Light. No hang over.

If Flash were to play another Bo5 against JangBi right now on the current maps. I'd go with JangBi.

Flash hasn't really been tested yet after the surgery; all his games have been walkovers thus far and JangBi's PvT is looking stronger than ever.

-

Does this mean that I think JangBi is the best player? Absolutely not. I don't think in terms of absolutes. What it does mean is this: I think JangBi's PvT would be too much for Flash to handle right now. I have seen no proof from Flash to think otherwise.


I don't know about that...I think it was more that Jangbi had a lot of favourable circumstances that allowed him to beat Flash.

For one, he had an entire month where all he had to do was practice vs Flash after his game vs Baby.

Flash had about 1 week to practice against Jangbi after the grand finals. I'm pretty sure he went all out for the grand finals and he played/practised for it in pain because of his arm.

I'm not saying that Jangbi didn't deserve the win but that Flash isn't a robot and you really can't compare the two equally under such circumstances.

I'm not sure if Flash is back in form though either after his surgery. He had to take a lot of time off because of it. Hopefully it won't take him too long to get back into the groove.
Firebats, the natural enemy of octozerg
Rikke
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany302 Posts
December 07 2011 13:46 GMT
#352
On December 07 2011 11:15 nitdkim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 10:54 Hall0wed wrote:
ForGG has been playing hardcore for 10+ months, nearly as much as most other players. That is why he is good.

source on that?


He played against HuK on stream like 4month ago...
Piege
Profile Joined October 2009
United Kingdom128 Posts
December 07 2011 15:44 GMT
#353
Is there a place I can watch ForGG SC2 VODs? He was my favorite BW player and this thread has piqued my curiosity of his playing style.
Never_V_ -> Fin
rysecake
Profile Joined October 2010
United States2632 Posts
December 07 2011 15:46 GMT
#354
On December 07 2011 22:46 Rikke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 11:15 nitdkim wrote:
On December 07 2011 10:54 Hall0wed wrote:
ForGG has been playing hardcore for 10+ months, nearly as much as most other players. That is why he is good.

source on that?


He played against HuK on stream like 4month ago...


You seem to not understand that there is a difference between ladder and team-house training. The first he has been doing for 8+ months. The second of which he has been doing for 2.
The Notorious Winkles
zokj
Profile Joined July 2010
Canada136 Posts
December 07 2011 15:50 GMT
#355
He's great and all maybe even changing how pros ought to play the game! But.. what does this mean for observers/casters. Is Fin good enough that tastosis has to step up their obs control?
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
December 07 2011 15:58 GMT
#356
On December 07 2011 04:54 gogogadgetflow wrote:
"The way I play is to create a pattern where I have an advantage, and then crush my opponents with momentum. That way my opponent can’t play with 100% of his skill. That’s why I think mind-games are more important than skill."
- iloveoov


I'd describe his play as being more tactic-centric as compared to strategy-centric than we have been seeing from top players since beta


Sexy, ilove iloveoov.
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-07 15:59:42
December 07 2011 15:59 GMT
#357
On December 07 2011 22:46 Rikke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 11:15 nitdkim wrote:
On December 07 2011 10:54 Hall0wed wrote:
ForGG has been playing hardcore for 10+ months, nearly as much as most other players. That is why he is good.

source on that?


He played against HuK on stream like 4month ago...

...playing hardcore for 10+ months...


...is not equal to playing on ladder (10+ months as well). I'm not saying he have or haven't but that isn't proof of anything.
[N3O]r3d33m3r
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Germany674 Posts
December 07 2011 16:07 GMT
#358
On December 07 2011 16:26 mrtomjones wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 12:24 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
Also, guys, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but his macro was slipping in some of the games I saw. Not terribly, but he was definitely focusing on the micro to the exclusion of the macro (since he won, was obviously the right choice). He floated minerals a bit in both games I saw. Still, he's friggin awesome though.

Yah he had 1-2k minerals when he was playing against Polt.

I think this hype is along the lines of Stephano but Forgg has people from BW wanting him to beat everyone nonBW who will hype him like crazy. Forgg has showed some cool builds but the things he has done so far are things that other top players can do too. He has also yet to beat one of the people who have been on fire lately from any race.(OZ,MC, Hero, Nestea,Leenock, MVP, Jikaji, MMA)

From what I have seen of Forgg he is better than some code S players and looked worse than some. The blind BW people saying he is better than MVP apparently missed his games in the weekly.

Forgg is NOT better than MVP at this point. Hype is ridiculous on these forums.

give the guy a break, he is playing seriously (team house etc.) for 2 months now, he's playing the game itself or 10months now. i believe in mid 2012 he can show his true skill and i'm pretty sure he will be better than mvp
OrD
Profile Joined November 2011
United States28 Posts
December 07 2011 19:53 GMT
#359
I'm fairly new to the SC2 scene, but watching Fin/fOrGG embarrass all of his opponents in Code-A has me believing the players we consider "the best" are mostly going to become the "has-beens." Its clear to me after reading people's comments that Fin has been practicing these precise strategies for 1-year+ and we've barely scratched the surface of what he's discovered. I had to post because I'm extremely excited to watch Starcraft II age and develop with players using real-life rules of war to win battles/games.
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out alive."
mrtomjones
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4020 Posts
December 07 2011 20:02 GMT
#360
On December 08 2011 01:07 [N3O]r3d33m3r wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2011 16:26 mrtomjones wrote:
On December 07 2011 12:24 MasterBlasterCaster wrote:
Also, guys, I don't want to sound nitpicky, but his macro was slipping in some of the games I saw. Not terribly, but he was definitely focusing on the micro to the exclusion of the macro (since he won, was obviously the right choice). He floated minerals a bit in both games I saw. Still, he's friggin awesome though.

Yah he had 1-2k minerals when he was playing against Polt.

I think this hype is along the lines of Stephano but Forgg has people from BW wanting him to beat everyone nonBW who will hype him like crazy. Forgg has showed some cool builds but the things he has done so far are things that other top players can do too. He has also yet to beat one of the people who have been on fire lately from any race.(OZ,MC, Hero, Nestea,Leenock, MVP, Jikaji, MMA)

From what I have seen of Forgg he is better than some code S players and looked worse than some. The blind BW people saying he is better than MVP apparently missed his games in the weekly.

Forgg is NOT better than MVP at this point. Hype is ridiculous on these forums.

give the guy a break, he is playing seriously (team house etc.) for 2 months now, he's playing the game itself or 10months now. i believe in mid 2012 he can show his true skill and i'm pretty sure he will be better than mvp

Give him a break? I'm not the one of those people saying he is already the best player in sc2. Many people have already been saying that. The opposite viewpoint needs to be voiced or the crazies will think that they are the only ones with opinions.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 43 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft238
Nina 103
ViBE71
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14189
ZZZero.O 182
Dewaltoss 161
firebathero 98
Hyuk 74
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm117
febbydoto61
League of Legends
Doublelift3816
Counter-Strike
Fnx 864
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6087
Other Games
summit1g7003
FrodaN2071
mouzStarbuck399
JimRising 321
KnowMe230
ToD198
ArmadaUGS115
Mew2King42
Railgan30
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
BasetradeTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream100
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 72
• musti20045 32
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie805
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 37m
INu's Battles
13h 37m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 37m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 37m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.