• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:20
CEST 12:20
KST 19:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
https://www.facebook.com/RelaxneckerNeckMassager.O 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9321 users

The Analytical Caster - A Twitter Story - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Keep the discussion civil, please.
nanaoei
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
3358 Posts
November 30 2011 22:00 GMT
#201
players are changing, and casters are changing--

it seems to me that the casters with the most consistent qualities are those who don't live-cast all that often.
i'm sure if you guys have heard ToD and rotterdam combo, or would hear more of them, you would be raving for even more of the friendly european duo. i can only assume though that they just enjoy striding life and playing the game---casting only when they feel up to it all.

to me, it's obvious that some casters have a style that is geared towards the long-term.
i can understand that everyone's passion for things dies down sometimes, but since this is their job, they need to make it work.

for some [streaming tournament] casts, i can make associations with them to those hidden music gems. they're historic or so memorable;you just feel pulled towards them and want to re-live it again.
i don't feel silly for saying that, but i do want to give consistent appreciation to all the hard work casters do daily.

players know what they're in for, and out of the many people involved with sc2 they have one of the most important roles in influencing what we see on screen. if that isn't enough then they should know that they have fans no matter their result.
*@boesthius' FF7 nostalgia stream bomb* "we should work on a 'Final Progamer' fangame»whitera can be a protagonist---lastlie: "we save world and then defense it"
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 30 2011 22:02 GMT
#202
On December 01 2011 06:41 GuiMontag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 06:31 Belha wrote:
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made?


Pointing numbers about how much casters make is not good for anybody.


Posting real comparisons isn't a problem, the problem here is that Geoff's making up numbers to support his teammates


Normally I just try and ignore idiot forum people who actually have no idea and try to post to defame or spread lies about a community figure but in this case I will make an exception.. I was not making up numbers they are speculated by the DH staff and discussed alongside numerous players who attended and discussed this.

Go away troll
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 30 2011 22:02 GMT
#203
I hate to say it but I agree with Slasher on this...

He's right that it'll take a while for players to switch over to casting. And that as of so far casters are better casters than players are casters.

Mostly because casters are A)funny B)Charismatic C)stylish and good looking D)Cause they can make me laugh to terribly corny jokes.

Now don't get me wrong, I like players casting/analyzing. But its more of a change of pace sort of thing. The only players I could see doing casts that are amazing, are Idra and TLO.

Though I agree with HuK that players do have better analysis on certain aspects of the game, they can also be fairly ignorant to a lot of other stuff as well. Such as other matchups. For example, I wouldn't expect Idra to cast a PvT, because he always references, "oh i don't play this matchup so i don't know it that well."
liftlift > tsm
skyrunner
Profile Joined August 2009
371 Posts
November 30 2011 22:03 GMT
#204
On December 01 2011 06:55 Dubsy wrote:
Casters get paid more because there are fewer great casters than great players. Pretty simple really.

Sorry but that's not how it works.

Do you think there are more great soccer/football players than there are casters? Yes. And the players still make much more.

I am pretty sure there are more doctors in this world then there are sc2 casters. Doctors makes more (i would think anyway lol).

Point being, there are more factors. I don't think the fact that there are more "great" casters than there are great players has much to do with it.
Zeddicus
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States239 Posts
November 30 2011 22:03 GMT
#205
I'd rather watch Day[9] cast AHGL, filled with people I've never heard of, than watch some no-name cast any of the top players. I've been sucked into SC2, passed through the addicted play-all-day-long-every-day phase, moved to watching streams all day long and watching every tournament, passed that and now I'm at the point where I selectively watch my only my favorite content based on experience. From my experience, that is content with good casters. Sorry players, you are important too, but the importance of the caster far outweighs the players when I'm choosing what to spend my time watching.

Just to emphasize, this is my opinion.
TheLOLas
Profile Joined May 2011
United States646 Posts
November 30 2011 22:04 GMT
#206
I find it interesting that Huk mentioned that Pro Players would be great analytical casters. Imagine a person who has such a great understanding of the game because they play it the best.
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
November 30 2011 22:06 GMT
#207
On December 01 2011 07:04 TheLOLas wrote:
I find it interesting that Huk mentioned that Pro Players would be great analytical casters. Imagine a person who has such a great understanding of the game because they play it the best.

The problem with that, is that pro players only focus on their matchup, they're often ignorant of other matchup.

not to mention if a pro player is to switch to full time caster, their skills with atrophy, and within 3 months their so called "analytical edge" due to skill, will be gone.
liftlift > tsm
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 30 2011 22:07 GMT
#208
On December 01 2011 06:55 Dubsy wrote:
Casters get paid more because there are fewer great casters than great players. Pretty simple really.


Absolutely false and incorrect.

Casters get paid more because they ask for more money and by nature they are hired to do a job that does not have a "win or lose" clause in it.

Players get paid less because they will compete for less (MLG) and being sent to an event to compete is considered an honor for players whereas being sent to cast an event is considered an honor for the event.

Players arguing that some of that huge cost that goes to casters being met in the middle ground and fed more into the players is not a bad argument. Hell, Day9 has made this point, TB has made this point and I would hardly think tastosis/husky etc.. would argue against this.
GuiMontag
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 22:09:10
November 30 2011 22:07 GMT
#209
On December 01 2011 07:02 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 06:41 GuiMontag wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:31 Belha wrote:
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made?


Pointing numbers about how much casters make is not good for anybody.


Posting real comparisons isn't a problem, the problem here is that Geoff's making up numbers to support his teammates


Normally I just try and ignore idiot forum people who actually have no idea and try to post to defame or spread lies about a community figure but in this case I will make an exception.. I was not making up numbers they are speculated by the DH staff and discussed alongside numerous players who attended and discussed this.

Go away troll


Numerous unnamed players and staff. Care to give details about where this number comes from? does it include expenses like airfare and accommodation? Is it separate to the revenue gained through his stream ads?
busbarn
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden984 Posts
November 30 2011 22:08 GMT
#210
Superstars of sc2 needs to calm down on their twitter accounts.

People who get paid to sit infront of their computers actually complain about others making money EASIER?? Lmfao I'm getting scared of this new era of eSports. Get me back to the time where players were thankful they actually got paid anything. Nowdays you just have to say your sponsors name and to be on a weekly show to make a good living.
Slakkoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Sweden1119 Posts
November 30 2011 22:08 GMT
#211
Well its awesome then that we have day, tasteless, artosis, apollo, rotterdam, all have been there and now they're casting =)
A good setup imo would be like three ppl, one play-by-play (TB) and then two analytical.
TotalBiscuit
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United Kingdom5437 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 22:11:36
November 30 2011 22:09 GMT
#212
On December 01 2011 07:02 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 06:41 GuiMontag wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:31 Belha wrote:
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made?


Pointing numbers about how much casters make is not good for anybody.


Posting real comparisons isn't a problem, the problem here is that Geoff's making up numbers to support his teammates


Normally I just try and ignore idiot forum people who actually have no idea and try to post to defame or spread lies about a community figure but in this case I will make an exception.. I was not making up numbers they are speculated by the DH staff and discussed alongside numerous players who attended and discussed this.

Go away troll


Do you know how much I made Geoff? I know I've told Greg how much I make from my regular job but not necessarily from my Starcraft (only that it's irrelevant in comparison). Just curious.

Well its awesome then that we have day, tasteless, artosis, apollo, rotterdam, all have been there and now they're casting =)
A good setup imo would be like three ppl, one play-by-play (TB) and then two analytical.


Yeah it's interesting that the standard is currently 2 rather than 3 which is standard in Korea and normal sportscasting. I think maybe it's just because of the logistical issues in using a team of 3 to cast and getting them all in the same place and practicing together.
CommentatorHost of SHOUTcraft Clan Wars- http://www.mlg.tv/shoutcraft
IcariumJhag
Profile Joined November 2011
United States21 Posts
November 30 2011 22:10 GMT
#213
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 11:51 FXOpen wrote:
My head just exploded.. Did huk (highest paid sc2 player from my knowledge) just say that players need to be paid more ? Casters are paid far less than him... Including Artosis and tasteless....

Brain.. explosion.


OK I am going to try and pretend this was a post made while drunk, tired or just feeling dumb...

Huk has the ability to speak for "players" that is a generalization. None of huk's examples were "I am not paid enough" or "I feel like I deserve much more money etc" he was speaking in general.. players ARE paid a helluva lot less than casters are. In general, casters are treated like THE super stars that are the most important thing while players are 2nd rate.

Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made? This kind of stuff happens every tourney.. players go and make as little as 0$ or as much as significantly less than the casters... if a player wants to say "there should be some middle ground here" he should NOT get called out by someone who some people think has clout (you).

Why the HELL would you ever want to argue against a player saying that players in general should be treated better and paid more on a level towards the casters?


I am not sure what you are arguing for here honestly.

It is inappropriate to list how much a player/caster makes here in a public forum, last I checked I don't see you listing how much you made. Not that I want to know.

There are a lot more players than there are casters, so simple supply/demand economics dictates what they get paid more.
Even if the players need to be paid more, your quarrel isn't with the casters. It is with the tournament organizers.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 30 2011 22:10 GMT
#214
On December 01 2011 07:07 GuiMontag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 07:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:41 GuiMontag wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:31 Belha wrote:
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made?


Pointing numbers about how much casters make is not good for anybody.


Posting real comparisons isn't a problem, the problem here is that Geoff's making up numbers to support his teammates


Normally I just try and ignore idiot forum people who actually have no idea and try to post to defame or spread lies about a community figure but in this case I will make an exception.. I was not making up numbers they are speculated by the DH staff and discussed alongside numerous players who attended and discussed this.

Go away troll


Numerous unnamed players and staff. Care to give details about where this number comes from? does it include expenses like airfare and accommodation? Is it separate to the revenue gained through his stream ads?


No I don't care to give out names and I am not obligated to say any more than I did. You are new around here, or you've been banned a few times in either case you have a lot to learn about TL and posting.. you don't get to go around calling people a liar and saying they are making things up to help their team and then when they call you an idiot go "WELL THEN TELL ME ALL DETAILS"
GuiMontag
Profile Joined May 2011
Australia79 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 22:23:12
November 30 2011 22:11 GMT
#215
On December 01 2011 07:10 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 07:07 GuiMontag wrote:
On December 01 2011 07:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:41 GuiMontag wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:31 Belha wrote:
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made?


Pointing numbers about how much casters make is not good for anybody.


Posting real comparisons isn't a problem, the problem here is that Geoff's making up numbers to support his teammates


Normally I just try and ignore idiot forum people who actually have no idea and try to post to defame or spread lies about a community figure but in this case I will make an exception.. I was not making up numbers they are speculated by the DH staff and discussed alongside numerous players who attended and discussed this.

Go away troll


Numerous unnamed players and staff. Care to give details about where this number comes from? does it include expenses like airfare and accommodation? Is it separate to the revenue gained through his stream ads?


No I don't care to give out names and I am not obligated to say any more than I did. You are new around here, or you've been banned a few times in either case you have a lot to learn about TL and posting.. you don't get to go around calling people a liar and saying they are making things up to help their team and then when they call you an idiot go "WELL THEN TELL ME ALL DETAILS"


So its a made up number...


User was warned for this post
SeaSwift
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Scotland4486 Posts
November 30 2011 22:11 GMT
#216
I think the apparent success of HSC and the love from the community for the pro's casting, along with how well recieved MC's casting with TB was goes to show how much value really, really good analytical casting is. I don't see any really good players switching over to casting permanantly any time soon, but more tournaments like HomeStory Cup would be great.

Imagine if MLG decided to one-up DreamHack by not merely having casters on couches talking about the games, but also players like TLO, Idra, Huk etc? This would give them some extra exposure to the community (always good as a player), and also let the community have some really good analysis on games. Seems like a win-win situation for me, with the only drawbacks being a) getting them to spend their time doing the casting and b) making sure the games are still the focus of the cast.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
November 30 2011 22:13 GMT
#217
On December 01 2011 07:09 TotalBiscuit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 07:02 iNcontroL wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:41 GuiMontag wrote:
On December 01 2011 06:31 Belha wrote:
On December 01 2011 04:25 iNcontroL wrote:
Did you know Day9 made around 20k dream hack weekend? How much do you think TB made?


Pointing numbers about how much casters make is not good for anybody.


Posting real comparisons isn't a problem, the problem here is that Geoff's making up numbers to support his teammates


Normally I just try and ignore idiot forum people who actually have no idea and try to post to defame or spread lies about a community figure but in this case I will make an exception.. I was not making up numbers they are speculated by the DH staff and discussed alongside numerous players who attended and discussed this.

Go away troll


Do you know how much I made Geoff? I know I've told Greg how much I make from my regular job but not necessarily from my Starcraft (only that it's irrelevant in comparison). Just curious.


Yeah he told me. I hope my point isn't being misconstrued.. I am not arguing you are at fault for negotiating good terms.. I am arguing that people like Huk and other player "leaders" are in their right to argue that perhaps a lot of what the casters have been negotiated for themselves should find more middle ground with the players when it comes to tourneys. What a caster makes on their stream, youtube, company salary or what not is none of our business.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this though as you are outspoken about giving back what you make to the players.

And I know we have a history together so consider this a disclaimer: My post here and earlier was in no way an attack against you (at least I didn't intend it to be) and I am not being sarcastic now.
nanaoei
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
3358 Posts
November 30 2011 22:13 GMT
#218
On December 01 2011 07:03 skyrunner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 06:55 Dubsy wrote:
Casters get paid more because there are fewer great casters than great players. Pretty simple really.

Sorry but that's not how it works.

Do you think there are more great soccer/football players than there are casters? Yes. And the players still make much more.

I am pretty sure there are more doctors in this world then there are sc2 casters. Doctors makes more (i would think anyway lol).

Point being, there are more factors. I don't think the fact that there are more "great" casters than there are great players has much to do with it.


i think his point is that,
there are fewer amazing casters within the greater pool of casters out there relative to how there are few legendary players (MC, Nestea, and so on) compared to how many progamers there are. even then it doesn't really make much sense because it is not simple at all , rofl
*@boesthius' FF7 nostalgia stream bomb* "we should work on a 'Final Progamer' fangame»whitera can be a protagonist---lastlie: "we save world and then defense it"
IcariumJhag
Profile Joined November 2011
United States21 Posts
November 30 2011 22:14 GMT
#219
On December 01 2011 07:07 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 06:55 Dubsy wrote:
Casters get paid more because there are fewer great casters than great players. Pretty simple really.


Absolutely false and incorrect.

Casters get paid more because they ask for more money and by nature they are hired to do a job that does not have a "win or lose" clause in it.

Players get paid less because they will compete for less (MLG) and being sent to an event to compete is considered an honor for players whereas being sent to cast an event is considered an honor for the event.

Players arguing that some of that huge cost that goes to casters being met in the middle ground and fed more into the players is not a bad argument. Hell, Day9 has made this point, TB has made this point and I would hardly think tastosis/husky etc.. would argue against this.


Ummm...Why would you want some one else want to be paid less so you get more??
Why don't you ask for a raise for just yourself. This is not like a 3-way negotiation lol.
Synche
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1345 Posts
November 30 2011 22:18 GMT
#220
On December 01 2011 07:07 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 01 2011 06:55 Dubsy wrote:
Casters get paid more because there are fewer great casters than great players. Pretty simple really.


Players get paid less because they will compete for less (MLG) and being sent to an event to compete is considered an honor for players whereas being sent to cast an event is considered an honor for the event.


That seems directly like an effect of the above.

It's hard to objectively say but I agree there's simply less casters I'll listen to happily than players I'll watch happily. However, I think whether it is a good argument isn't as important as the validity of casters being "overpaid" and players being "underpaid."

Casters can think whatever they like, the business of the event is what is going to drive decisions. Or at least it should.
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 29 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 438
Lowko216
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota56
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1990
Coldzera 704
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2233
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 40m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 40m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 40m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 40m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.