• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8767 users

Dark Mercenary Model Swap - Page 10

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
NiTroSc2
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States144 Posts
October 07 2011 21:37 GMT
#181
On October 07 2011 16:30 existentialism wrote:
I just want to say thank you for your work and time spent into such customization! Also I'm testing right now if Existor's MPQ prioritization method will work for people who can't use certain models, will be posting result later.

Update: Existor's MPQ prioritization method does work, I now have the marine and Thor skin working.
1) Go to your Liberty.SC2Mod folder and make a copy of your base.SC2Assets file (make sure to make a backup as well.)
2) Unzip the Terran folder you downloaded from Teliko.
3) Open up the Terran folder, then go into the Mods, then keep going until you see Portrait, Textures, and Units folder.
4) Open up the copy base.SC2Assets file you just copied with the editor, then drag and drop the textures and units folder in to the Asset folder.
5) After you are done, close the editor, and put the base.SC2Assets into the Liberty.Multi SC2Mod folder.
6) The skins should be working now.


Worked like a charm for me! Thanks for the steps
Again, great mod.
Asprobouboulis
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Greece42 Posts
October 08 2011 01:41 GMT
#182
On October 07 2011 13:44 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2011 18:32 Asprobouboulis wrote:
On October 05 2011 03:18 Teliko wrote:
Screenshot update of what the buildings would actually look like in a normal ladder game and with the original pylon. Someone suggested I use this instead of the previous one and it does actually look a lot nicer, so;

[image loading]


When are u gonna upload this updated pack? Love the small changes plus a couple buildings are kinda messed up from the old one so i would love the update! :D

I've already posted it. I was just adding a new screenshot example using the ally/enemy colours instead of team colours because it looked a lot more appealing to have the green player colour on top of the green effect of the texture. The link can be found in the op.

As for the rest of you having troubles, apologies for not being able to get back sooner, but I've moved house today and there's been an issue with getting the internet set up. While they're going to install it tomorrow, apparently they're not going to let us use it for another week -_- For now, I'll leave some quick reminders. Don't forget to close the mpq editor before running sc2. If various units arent working, like marine, it's because you haven't followed the instructions on installing the "Mods" folder correctly. If you have followed the instructions correctly and it forces your client to patch, there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's a mystery to me as to why some people suffer from this. You can try the mpq prioritisation method posted by existor, but I've never tried it or had the patch bug, so I can't promise anything. As always, back up your mpqs before doing any editing.

I'll get around to all the problems people are experiencing once my internet gets itself together, it's really awkward to experiment with mpqs to test various peoples problems when I've very limited access to the internet, so apologies for the delay.


I did use the latest packages but i still get the dark pylon :< . How can i get rid of the dark pylon and go to the regular pylon ?
God works in mysterious ways... But So do my bowel movements, but that doesn't make them omnipotent.
theEpsilon
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-08 02:28:46
October 08 2011 02:28 GMT
#183
Installed it again. Still patches, but the rest works now. Best of luck to you solving the patch problem.
existentialism
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3 Posts
October 08 2011 06:11 GMT
#184
On October 08 2011 05:39 Zushen wrote:
Thank you so much existentialism! ive been trying to get that to work for sometime now haha. but when i did this the other units that i modded reverted back to there old model T.T is there a fix for that?



Just simply put the other units folder into it as well.
theEpsilon
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria23 Posts
October 08 2011 16:05 GMT
#185
I just noticed that the new dropships dont show their cargo, the bar above the ship and the pics on the bottom are missing. I remember the merc medivac in the campaign was able to show both. Did I mess something up?
NA.Demise
Profile Joined August 2011
United States11 Posts
October 11 2011 00:36 GMT
#186
how do i get rid of the dark pylon and have the regular one. i don't like the dark pylon
Bawert
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16 Posts
October 11 2011 01:27 GMT
#187
this is probably the SICKEST mod out there for all colors, i'm blown away
John Madden
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
American Samoa894 Posts
October 11 2011 01:44 GMT
#188
It looks like my units had their up and go in the morning,
FOOTBALL
1ll0gic
Profile Joined August 2011
10 Posts
October 11 2011 07:30 GMT
#189
Awesome mod! Unfortunately mine still patches. Idk if it makes any difference, but I have the DL version of SC instead of the CD.

I'll keep checking back here to see if anyone found a solution to the patch problem, but anyways great work Teliko!
Fushin
Profile Joined June 2010
France193 Posts
October 11 2011 09:11 GMT
#190
It's like 20% cooler, good job !
theEpsilon
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria23 Posts
October 11 2011 17:50 GMT
#191
On October 11 2011 16:30 1ll0gic wrote:
Awesome mod! Unfortunately mine still patches. Idk if it makes any difference, but I have the DL version of SC instead of the CD.

I'll keep checking back here to see if anyone found a solution to the patch problem, but anyways great work Teliko!


I asked the same question before, people with a CD client also seem to have that problem. Waiting for Teliko to show the updater who's boss as well.
Amlitzer
Profile Joined August 2010
United States471 Posts
October 12 2011 02:11 GMT
#192
This looks absolutely awesome, I've always wanted something like this since playing the single player. Just to make sure, this is compatible with the brood war sounds as well right?
"Not even justice, I want to get truth!"
theEpsilon
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria23 Posts
October 13 2011 18:02 GMT
#193
On October 12 2011 11:11 Amlitzer wrote:
This looks absolutely awesome, I've always wanted something like this since playing the single player. Just to make sure, this is compatible with the brood war sounds as well right?


You don't replace sound files, so I dont see a problem using both.
RemarK
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States452 Posts
October 16 2011 06:59 GMT
#194
Hey for the dark protoss buildings fix where are we supposed to put the folder of buildings textures?
I <3 StarCraft.
theEpsilon
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria23 Posts
October 16 2011 11:55 GMT
#195
On October 16 2011 15:59 soLremarK wrote:
Hey for the dark protoss buildings fix where are we supposed to put the folder of buildings textures?


Open the base.SC2Assets with the editor and drop all the files to base.SC2Assets/Assets/Textures.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-20 19:49:41
October 18 2011 06:06 GMT
#196
Ahoyhoy everyone, apologies for being afk for so long. We had huge problems getting the internet set up at the new house, but we finally got it sorted and it feels goooood.

Old internet:

[image loading]

New internet:

[image loading]

From slower than 78% to faster than 97%? Hhhhoboi. This is probably a relevant time to announce that I'm hoping to start streaming, possibly casting, at some point in future. Not many looking for EU casters, so I'm trying to find a US stream seeing as I sleep at retarded times anyway, but I'll see how things go.

Anyway, huge thanks to those of you who helped others in my absence, but I'll answer what I can just to prevent any confusion.

On October 06 2011 18:32 Asprobouboulis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2011 03:18 Teliko wrote:
Screenshot update of what the buildings would actually look like in a normal ladder game and with the original pylon. Someone suggested I use this instead of the previous one and it does actually look a lot nicer, so;

[image loading]


When are u gonna upload this updated pack? Love the small changes plus a couple buildings are kinda messed up from the old one so i would love the update! :D

The link is already up to date, I was only posting a nicer screenshot
On October 07 2011 00:46 mrafaeldie12 wrote:
My ghost is still a ghost with the nova portrait and my marines are just regular ol' marines!!T_T

This is because you're not installing the mods folder correctly. If you tried that and it caused you to patch, try this as a fix. (Credit to BioVolt for already having this written out for me while my internet was ballsing up. This goes to everyone else having patching issues.)

To install this, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod and copy base.SC2Assets to C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod then using the MPQEditor open the new base.SC2Assets file you just copied to C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Mods\LibertyMulti.SC2Mod\ and drop the mods folder in there. Your client will not try to patch on startup anymore and you will have all the units now, including the collector's edition Thor! (If your client does try to patch, make sure your remembered to replace the patch.SC2Archive with the original backup and startup again.
On October 07 2011 04:37 soLremarK wrote:
Hello,

I love the way this looks for the Protoss units / buildings, but I am having a problem where most of the Protoss buildings are not properly textured - the gateway, assimilator, cybercore, etc are all just blank purple buildings. Did I do something wrong, or do I need to have my graphics settings above a certain threshold in order for it to work? [I am playing on low currently] If posting a screen cap would be helpful I can do that too , just let me know

I think this may have been my fault. Apparently when I zipped the Protoss Buildings folder, it decided to create the zip called Protoss Buildings, and retain that folder inside the archive, so people were probably accidentally installing the wrong folder name because of that. I'm waiting for the update to be accepted on sc2mapster, but for now you can just ignore the Protoss Buildings folder and only install the Assets folder.
On October 07 2011 06:22 ToastieNL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 04:38 Muppetz wrote:
On October 07 2011 00:46 mrafaeldie12 wrote:
My ghost is still a ghost with the nova portrait and my marines are just regular ol' marines!!T_T

U have to update the patch.SC2archive in your version folder as well. Worked for me.

But I have a problem regarding the protoss buildings. Can't get it to work
[image loading]
Everything else works fine, but the buildings, except Nexus and Pylon, only appear in player color.

So what have i done wrong?
I did put them here : C:\Program Files (x86)\StarCraft II\Mods\Liberty.SC2Mod in base.SC2Assets. Should they be put somewhere else?

By comparing my backup with downloaded zip-file i noticed there are some aditional files like ..._emissivegreen.dds and ..._emissivered.dds which are not included in the file. Is it possible this might have an effect?
I'm open to suggestions anyway^^

They look like they are completely untextured. Meaning, the game might not detect the textures u made.

Dear OP,

Is there an easy way to get these mods (Protoss Units + Protoss Buildings) to work on the Mac? I can't use MPQEditor because it only supports Windows and I'd like to play on my Mac.
With the Stronger team Color mod, I could just paste a EnGB.SC2Data in my files and it'd work!

Kind regards

I've personally never done this on a mac, but here's a quote from another of my threads by BoBisComing2getU
On July 28 2011 00:25 BoBisComing2getU wrote:
If you're using a mac, first you have to download MPQ Extractor and DropMPQ. Then go to the enUS.SC2Assets file and open it with MPQ Extractor. A folder called enUS should appear in the liberty.SC2mod folder right above the original enUS.SC2Assets file. Drag the enUS folder onto you desktop. Then open the folder containing your desired sounds and use the contents to replace the contents of the old sound folder found in the folder LocalizedData inside the enUS you just put on your desktop (NOTE: if you are lazy and simply replace the old sound folder with the new it will not work. You must keep the old/original sound folder and replace all its contents.) Then open up DropMPQ and drop the now edited enUS folder into it. A .mpq file should appear on your desktop. Change the extension of the .mpq file to .SC2Assets. Replace the old enUS.SC2Assets file in the liberty.SC2 mod with the new one on your desktop and you should be good to go. If you are confused about where some of these files are located I wrote this post assuming everyone had already read Teliko's OP, so you might want to try giving that a read.+ Show Spoiler +
As always, do this at your own peril. MPQ editing is against the ToS. While there are a lot of people doing it without any reported bans such as Pzea's Stronger Team Colours, the Background Menu Customisation or my Ghost to Nova Model Edit, I'm not going to tell you there's no chance of getting banned for doing it because there's always a risk no matter what anyone tells you.

Still interested? Awesome, me too. First off, you're going to need to download the MPQEditor. This is by no means advanced software, it just lets us open the files used to make SC what it is, and let us see what's inside. As well as edit them. Obviously.

Go to your SC2 folder, Mods\Liberty.SC2mod and then open enGB.SC2assets with the MPQEditor (Just drag and drop it onto the editor). This might also be called enUS/ruRU/deDE/zhTW.SC2Assets or whatever. Depends on your region. There's also one in there called enGB.SC2Data. Make sure you don't mix them up. BACK UP YOUR enGB.SC2ASSETS FIRST INCASE YOU MESS UP or change your mind later.

After you've got that open, go to the folder "LocalizedData" inside. This will have the two folders "Facial" and "Sounds" within it. You're going to need to replace the "Sounds" folder with the one in the download below. After that, you're good to go.


Thanks again Teliko for the sound files and all your help!

On October 08 2011 10:41 Asprobouboulis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2011 13:44 Teliko wrote:
On October 06 2011 18:32 Asprobouboulis wrote:
On October 05 2011 03:18 Teliko wrote:
Screenshot update of what the buildings would actually look like in a normal ladder game and with the original pylon. Someone suggested I use this instead of the previous one and it does actually look a lot nicer, so;

[image loading]


When are u gonna upload this updated pack? Love the small changes plus a couple buildings are kinda messed up from the old one so i would love the update! :D

I've already posted it. I was just adding a new screenshot example using the ally/enemy colours instead of team colours because it looked a lot more appealing to have the green player colour on top of the green effect of the texture. The link can be found in the op.

As for the rest of you having troubles, apologies for not being able to get back sooner, but I've moved house today and there's been an issue with getting the internet set up. While they're going to install it tomorrow, apparently they're not going to let us use it for another week -_- For now, I'll leave some quick reminders. Don't forget to close the mpq editor before running sc2. If various units arent working, like marine, it's because you haven't followed the instructions on installing the "Mods" folder correctly. If you have followed the instructions correctly and it forces your client to patch, there's nothing I can do about it right now. It's a mystery to me as to why some people suffer from this. You can try the mpq prioritisation method posted by existor, but I've never tried it or had the patch bug, so I can't promise anything. As always, back up your mpqs before doing any editing.

I'll get around to all the problems people are experiencing once my internet gets itself together, it's really awkward to experiment with mpqs to test various peoples problems when I've very limited access to the internet, so apologies for the delay.


I did use the latest packages but i still get the dark pylon :< . How can i get rid of the dark pylon and go to the regular pylon ?

You'll have to install your backup and remove any files regarding dark pylon from the download before applying it, or extract the pylon from your backup and install it to your main mpq manually.
On October 09 2011 01:05 theEpsilon wrote:
I just noticed that the new dropships dont show their cargo, the bar above the ship and the pics on the bottom are missing. I remember the merc medivac in the campaign was able to show both. Did I mess something up?

Would I be right in saying you noticed this is one of the unit test maps? I was having this issue too, but it happened when I wasn't using the mod, too. I think it just happens when you're on maps that allow you to control two or more players because you're not meant to be able to see as the opponent.
On October 12 2011 11:11 Amlitzer wrote:
This looks absolutely awesome, I've always wanted something like this since playing the single player. Just to make sure, this is compatible with the brood war sounds as well right?

Absolutely

[/wall of text]
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
theEpsilon
Profile Joined May 2011
Austria23 Posts
October 23 2011 17:06 GMT
#197
On October 18 2011 15:06 Teliko wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 09 2011 01:05 theEpsilon wrote:
I just noticed that the new dropships dont show their cargo, the bar above the ship and the pics on the bottom are missing. I remember the merc medivac in the campaign was able to show both. Did I mess something up?

Would I be right in saying you noticed this is one of the unit test maps? I was having this issue too, but it happened when I wasn't using the mod, too. I think it just happens when you're on maps that allow you to control two or more players because you're not meant to be able to see as the opponent.


Yes, I noticed that on a unit test map. Didn't see the bug occur on a normal map, altough I got to admit, I didn't pay much attention to the cargo of dropships.
Teliko
Profile Joined January 2011
Ireland1044 Posts
October 25 2011 07:03 GMT
#198
On October 24 2011 02:06 theEpsilon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2011 15:06 Teliko wrote:
On October 09 2011 01:05 theEpsilon wrote:
I just noticed that the new dropships dont show their cargo, the bar above the ship and the pics on the bottom are missing. I remember the merc medivac in the campaign was able to show both. Did I mess something up?

Would I be right in saying you noticed this is one of the unit test maps? I was having this issue too, but it happened when I wasn't using the mod, too. I think it just happens when you're on maps that allow you to control two or more players because you're not meant to be able to see as the opponent.


Yes, I noticed that on a unit test map. Didn't see the bug occur on a normal map, altough I got to admit, I didn't pay much attention to the cargo of dropships.

Tried it again, still seems to be fine for me outside custom maps. While you naturally wouldn't notice the cargo being there because you're used to it, you would probably have noticed if it wasn't there
Add a drop of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange and pretend you're laughing at it.
existentialism
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3 Posts
November 11 2011 09:11 GMT
#199
It seems this recent patch manage to change something again, now my marine and thor skins aren't working, the rest are fine. Even though it shouldn't be cause I used the MPQ prioritization method instead of installing it directly =/.
Zushen
Profile Joined June 2011
275 Posts
November 14 2011 12:57 GMT
#200
hey Teliko if I could make a suggestion, it woulkd be super cool if we could get two-tone team colors similar to the dark Protoss buildings but for terran or zerg if possible
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 10201
StarCastTV_EN275
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 12397
Bisu 4182
FanTaSy 3240
Jaedong 1309
BeSt 852
actioN 622
EffOrt 514
Horang2 485
Larva 298
Leta 240
[ Show more ]
Zeus 210
Barracks 162
Dewaltoss 119
Mind 108
JYJ 80
Mong 76
scan(afreeca) 71
ToSsGirL 62
Sexy 61
sorry 53
Killer 45
Free 40
Shinee 40
Aegong 37
sSak 34
soO 32
Bale 31
HiyA 20
yabsab 13
Sacsri 8
Hyuk 0
Dota 2
XcaliburYe262
XaKoH 52
Counter-Strike
byalli829
x6flipin30
Other Games
singsing1919
olofmeister1062
Lowko298
crisheroes276
Pyrionflax194
KnowMe119
dupreeh100
Livibee52
B2W.Neo38
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick669
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
StarCraft 2
WardiTV14
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1132
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
14m
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 14m
Replay Cast
12h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
3 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.