• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:33
CEST 01:33
KST 08:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10411 users

SC2 ChatCloud - Generate wordclouds from replays - Page 8

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
xpaperclip
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia995 Posts
July 06 2011 15:39 GMT
#141
I didn't write this app, but I had a look since lots of people are saying it doesn't work. I think part of the problem is that it uses a slightly older version of the replay parser.

I suggest trying the following: download the latest version of Ascend's Chat Log Editor (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220138) and replace the Starcraft2.ReplayParser.dll with the one from that package.

If that doesn't work, please upload a zip some of your replays so that others can try it out and see what the problem is.
SpiZe
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada3640 Posts
July 06 2011 15:59 GMT
#142
Haha this is actually kinda funny

I made one for myself but I have life 22 replays soo yeah.

Warning, lots of french words

http://www.wordle.net/advanced
HTODethklok
Profile Joined November 2010
United States221 Posts
July 06 2011 16:34 GMT
#143
On July 07 2011 00:39 xpaperclip wrote:
I didn't write this app, but I had a look since lots of people are saying it doesn't work. I think part of the problem is that it uses a slightly older version of the replay parser.

I suggest trying the following: download the latest version of Ascend's Chat Log Editor (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=220138) and replace the Starcraft2.ReplayParser.dll with the one from that package.

If that doesn't work, please upload a zip some of your replays so that others can try it out and see what the problem is.


Hey thanks man I did what you said here and it worked for me! Before my progress bar would just sit at about 80% done.
Guns for show... Knives for a pro HTODethklok.201 NA
r3SpaVVn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany109 Posts
July 06 2011 16:46 GMT
#144
I replaced the dll-file, but it still gives me an empty chat.txt.
When trying to upload it to the wordle-site I also still get an empty page.
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
July 06 2011 17:26 GMT
#145
yeah, changes nothing for me either ~~
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
Payback
Profile Joined April 2011
Greece2 Posts
July 06 2011 18:07 GMT
#146
same as before :/ thanks for trying though
Wait for it to be well-done.
ReaperX
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Hong Kong1758 Posts
July 06 2011 18:08 GMT
#147
lmao, I found out the most common word was censored!
Artosis : Clide. idrA : Shut up.
Mayor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-06 18:19:18
July 06 2011 18:18 GMT
#148
On July 07 2011 00:29 OldManZerg wrote:
Okay, I did one for IdrA.

This is 103 of his tournament games--just what I had on my hard drive.

http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3828743/Idra's_Tournament_Games

He tends to be less vocal when he's playing tournaments, so it's not as interesting as you might think. It would be hilarious to see this done on his local machine.

Edit: Actually, if you blow up the picture and look at the small words, it's pretty funny.


I laughed pretty hard when I read 'helicopter' in that wordcloud, wtf...

And 'smart glasses'.
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler
DruidzHistory
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden231 Posts
July 06 2011 18:25 GMT
#149
On July 04 2011 07:47 varo wrote:
amazing tool!
Made myself a new wallpaper out of 1k reps

[image loading]


ohhh good idea :D
Deckkie
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands1595 Posts
July 06 2011 20:25 GMT
#150
Looks like I wont be able to enjoy the fun
I have the same problem most people have, altought when I "analyse replays" it says that it analyzed 1650 replays ... but then the blank stuff.

Can anybody tell me what they use as their output folder? Maybe I have a problem there.
Always look on the bright side of life
r3SpaVVn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany109 Posts
July 06 2011 20:29 GMT
#151
As I mentioned above, the program still doesn't work for me, so i followed xpaperclip's suggestion and uploaded a zip-file with 5 of my replays to mediafire.
It would be nice if some of you could just download them and try if it works for them. I really would like to know why it doesn't work for me D:

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?olffxzka3std38n
HueHang
Profile Joined August 2010
73 Posts
July 06 2011 22:01 GMT
#152
On July 07 2011 05:29 r3SpaVVn wrote:
As I mentioned above, the program still doesn't work for me, so i followed xpaperclip's suggestion and uploaded a zip-file with 5 of my replays to mediafire.
It would be nice if some of you could just download them and try if it works for them. I really would like to know why it doesn't work for me D:

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?olffxzka3std38n


works fine here
here's your cloud: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3829753/Untitled
Zeon0
Profile Joined September 2010
Austria2995 Posts
July 06 2011 22:11 GMT
#153
the replays are not the problem, there is some bug in the programm. would be nice if OP could through it
Hater of MKP since GSL Open Season 2 | Fanboy of: NesTea Stephano IdrA DIMAGA MorroW ret DongRaeGu Snute SaSe Mvp ThorZaIN DeMusliM
r3SpaVVn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany109 Posts
July 06 2011 22:25 GMT
#154
On July 07 2011 07:01 HueHang wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 07 2011 05:29 r3SpaVVn wrote:
As I mentioned above, the program still doesn't work for me, so i followed xpaperclip's suggestion and uploaded a zip-file with 5 of my replays to mediafire.
It would be nice if some of you could just download them and try if it works for them. I really would like to know why it doesn't work for me D:

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?olffxzka3std38n


works fine here
here's your cloud: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3829753/Untitled


That's great! Thank you very much for testing!
Would you mind if I sent you a zip file with about 400 replays and you make me a cloud out of 'em? I just need to make ure that you're gonna delete them afterwards
terriBean
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada75 Posts
July 06 2011 23:40 GMT
#155
hehe here is mine

http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3829951/bean_sc2
ApBuLLet
Profile Joined September 2010
United States604 Posts
July 08 2011 11:10 GMT
#156
On July 07 2011 00:29 OldManZerg wrote:
Okay, I did one for IdrA.

This is 103 of his tournament games--just what I had on my hard drive.

http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3828743/Idra's_Tournament_Games

He tends to be less vocal when he's playing tournaments, so it's not as interesting as you might think. It would be hilarious to see this done on his local machine.

Edit: Actually, if you blow up the picture and look at the small words, it's pretty funny.


The "gg" is a little big

His ladder games from back in beta would be a bit different I'd think =)
SmoKim
Profile Joined March 2010
Denmark10305 Posts
July 08 2011 11:15 GMT
#157
On July 04 2011 07:47 varo wrote:
amazing tool!
Made myself a new wallpaper out of 1k reps

[image loading]


omg that looks amazing :D i might also use this as a future wallpaper
"LOL I have 202 supply right now (3 minutes later)..."LOL NOW I HAVE 220 SUPPLY SUP?!?!?" - Mondragon
rafaliusz
Profile Joined December 2009
Poland482 Posts
July 08 2011 11:20 GMT
#158
Could you guys say how much time it needs to generate a cloud? I've ben waiting for a few minutes but I don't think it takes that much time and probably I have a problem with this application.
VENDIZ
Profile Joined October 2010
1575 Posts
July 08 2011 11:24 GMT
#159
On July 03 2011 10:57 Monokeros wrote:
my favorite is the "zealots oh shit" at the bottom hahahaha


I enjoyed the "stalkers fail protoss killed" one :p
SaGe fighting!!~~~~~~
Beyonder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Netherlands15103 Posts
July 08 2011 11:32 GMT
#160
http://www.2shared.com/file/u3bSv-gL/All.html

Is there anyone that can do this for me? itd be much appreciated I get a bug myself T_T
Moderator
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 107
Nina 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 581
Rain 299
910 37
MaD[AoV]29
Bale 16
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox562
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3529
Other Games
summit1g8526
shahzam431
Day[9].tv417
C9.Mang0289
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick467
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta33
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur715
• imaqtpie703
• Day9tv417
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
27m
Patches Events
16h 27m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.