• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:13
CEST 06:13
KST 13:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7252 users

TeamLiquid Heart of the Swarm Preview - Page 54

Forum Index > SC2 General
1222 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 62 Next
jukeboxhero10
Profile Joined April 2011
United States10 Posts
June 01 2011 03:58 GMT
#1061
That sucks they are basicly ignoring the entire bw campaign besides kerrigan.
ChowChillaCharlie
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden677 Posts
June 01 2011 04:02 GMT
#1062
On June 01 2011 12:58 jukeboxhero10 wrote:
That sucks they are basicly ignoring the entire bw campaign besides kerrigan.

The UED is back at earth, they have no reason to be in the Korprulu sector atm.
Ab0miNaTioN_BoB
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States102 Posts
June 01 2011 04:07 GMT
#1063
I really hope I get to play the HotS multiplayer beta...
3JeanPierre3
Profile Joined July 2010
Peru43 Posts
June 01 2011 04:14 GMT
#1064
Yeah.
sc2WoL + sc2 Hots = no social life, anyway

[image loading]


User was warned for this post
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Shaithis
Profile Joined March 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 05:01:19
June 01 2011 04:16 GMT
#1065
On June 01 2011 07:03 windsupernova wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 06:13 Geos13 wrote:
I think many of the more casual players love the colossus so removing it might be hasty. What it is about 35% of players are in bronze and I'm guessing many of them don't participate in online discussion like this one on team liquid so their voice is not heard. I'm not saying the game should be balanced around casual players but that a solution that rebalances the colossus would be ideal. I like the idea of making them really slow like the reaver and maybe making their attack animation slower so that the opposing player has time to pull back his units would allow for more micro and positioning.

I guess I'm personally fighting for the colossus because despite all of its issues it is a beautiful looking unit. Hope they find a way to make it work.


-Make Thermal Lance like Siege mode. Press they Hotkey, Colossi "Braces for impact" and now ut has 9 range.

Bam! I just made the colossi more strategic.

On a more serious note I love how people say that everybody hates the colossi just because they hate the Colossi.I do think it can be reworked to have more depth but I guess that is up to Blizzard to do it based on feedback than on armchair developers


No. It's a terrible unit that has ridiculous synergy with sentries (forcefield) and stalkers (blink), and shares in tier 1 upgrades (toss has 2 sets of upgrades, everyone else has 3 - never really understood this, lol @ shields don't even go there). Just one colossus can turn the tables in a fight vs a ground army below 100 food, and when you bring 2-3, forget it. Ever seen one siege tank (hell, let's make it four) completely decide an engagement (besides back when your bone head decided to blindly charge a siege line back in wood league)?

Anyway, my prediction for HotS multiplayer is that zerg loses roaches and gains a mid-tier land-based siege unit as well as a hydra revamp, most likely an upgrade from their currently enfeebling light armor classification and downgrade to tier 1.5. I mean, seriously, these guys used to be the face of the zerg army, and now, every zerg player has benched them in favor of roaches or mutas, which are tied next to colossi as the most boring units in the whole game.
phyre112
Profile Joined August 2009
United States3090 Posts
June 01 2011 04:28 GMT
#1066
I really just hope that the writing is better this time around. The WoL story would have been alright, if I were still twelve like I was when I first played broodwar; The difference between them being that now at 20, I've replayed the entire BW campaign five or six times (and I'm now playing the sc2bw mod of the campaign; epic) because the story is just fantastic. I don't even remember anything besides "dark voice" "hybrids" and the final cutscene from WoL... It just didn't compare.

Blizzard, fire your current writers and get the BW guys back.
roymarthyup
Profile Joined April 2010
1442 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 04:37:42
June 01 2011 04:36 GMT
#1067
On June 01 2011 13:16 Shaithis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 07:03 windsupernova wrote:
On June 01 2011 06:13 Geos13 wrote:
I think many of the more casual players love the colossus so removing it might be hasty. What it is about 35% of players are in bronze and I'm guessing many of them don't participate in online discussion like this one on team liquid so their voice is not heard. I'm not saying the game should be balanced around casual players but that a solution that rebalances the colossus would be ideal. I like the idea of making them really slow like the reaver and maybe making their attack animation slower so that the opposing player has time to pull back his units would allow for more micro and positioning.

I guess I'm personally fighting for the colossus because despite all of its issues it is a beautiful looking unit. Hope they find a way to make it work.


-Make Thermal Lance like Siege mode. Press they Hotkey, Colossi "Braces for impact" and now ut has 9 range.

Bam! I just made the colossi more strategic.

On a more serious note I love how people say that everybody hates the colossi just because they hate the Colossi.I do think it can be reworked to have more depth but I guess that is up to Blizzard to do it based on feedback than on armchair developers


No. It's a terrible unit that has ridiculous synergy with sentries (forcefield) and stalkers (blink), and shares in tier 1 upgrades (toss has 2 sets of upgrades, everyone else has 3 - never really understood this, lol @ shields don't even go there). Just one colossus can turn the tables in a fight vs a ground army below 100 food, and when you bring 2-3, forget it. Ever seen one siege tank (hell, let's make it four) completely decide an engagement (besides back when your bone head decided to blindly charge a siege line back in wood league)?




protoss can get 3/3 and terran/zerg can get 3/3. what happens? terran and zerg units are stronger because protoss still have 0 shields. this means protoss armor upgrades only work on half of the protoss units health


protoss have shield upgrades because each protoss unit needs 3 full upgrades to be at max efficiency. other races units only require 2 full upgrades to be at max efficiency

also, protoss/zerg each have 5 upgrades. only terran has 6 (2mech 2air 2bio)
Shaithis
Profile Joined March 2010
United States383 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 04:46:26
June 01 2011 04:40 GMT
#1068
On June 01 2011 13:36 roymarthyup wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 13:16 Shaithis wrote:
On June 01 2011 07:03 windsupernova wrote:
On June 01 2011 06:13 Geos13 wrote:
I think many of the more casual players love the colossus so removing it might be hasty. What it is about 35% of players are in bronze and I'm guessing many of them don't participate in online discussion like this one on team liquid so their voice is not heard. I'm not saying the game should be balanced around casual players but that a solution that rebalances the colossus would be ideal. I like the idea of making them really slow like the reaver and maybe making their attack animation slower so that the opposing player has time to pull back his units would allow for more micro and positioning.

I guess I'm personally fighting for the colossus because despite all of its issues it is a beautiful looking unit. Hope they find a way to make it work.


-Make Thermal Lance like Siege mode. Press they Hotkey, Colossi "Braces for impact" and now ut has 9 range.

Bam! I just made the colossi more strategic.

On a more serious note I love how people say that everybody hates the colossi just because they hate the Colossi.I do think it can be reworked to have more depth but I guess that is up to Blizzard to do it based on feedback than on armchair developers


No. It's a terrible unit that has ridiculous synergy with sentries (forcefield) and stalkers (blink), and shares in tier 1 upgrades (toss has 2 sets of upgrades, everyone else has 3 - never really understood this, lol @ shields don't even go there). Just one colossus can turn the tables in a fight vs a ground army below 100 food, and when you bring 2-3, forget it. Ever seen one siege tank (hell, let's make it four) completely decide an engagement (besides back when your bone head decided to blindly charge a siege line back in wood league)?




protoss can get 3/3 and terran/zerg can get 3/3. what happens? terran and zerg units are stronger because protoss still have 0 shields. this means protoss armor upgrades only work on half of the protoss units health


protoss have shield upgrades because each protoss unit needs 3 full upgrades to be at max efficiency. other races units only require 2 full upgrades to be at max efficiency

also, protoss/zerg each have 5 upgrades. only terran has 6 (2mech 2air 2bio)


Considering that shields regenerate and the primary toss tank unit, the zealot, has way more armor than shields, this argument has no real merit. As a Terran player, if I want to go bio/mech, I need 4 upgrade paths and a diverse macro planned from the first 5 minutes, you need 2 forges and a bunch of gates plus a few robo bays and some chrono boost...

On June 01 2011 13:28 phyre112 wrote:
I really just hope that the writing is better this time around. The WoL story would have been alright, if I were still twelve like I was when I first played broodwar; The difference between them being that now at 20, I've replayed the entire BW campaign five or six times (and I'm now playing the sc2bw mod of the campaign; epic) because the story is just fantastic. I don't even remember anything besides "dark voice" "hybrids" and the final cutscene from WoL... It just didn't compare.

Blizzard, fire your current writers and get the BW guys back.


You said it yourself, they are appealing to a wider, much larger audience. The good news for us is that, more than a decade later, the company has far more resources available to allocate to gameplay. How long did it take for SC / BW multiplayer to reach a reasonable balance? Certainly not 6 months.
Dawski
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada435 Posts
June 01 2011 04:45 GMT
#1069
On June 01 2011 13:02 ChowChillaCharlie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 12:58 jukeboxhero10 wrote:
That sucks they are basicly ignoring the entire bw campaign besides kerrigan.

The UED is back at earth, they have no reason to be in the Korprulu sector atm.


your telling me that a group of human people from earth which people in the korprulu sector havent even heard from in many generations randomly showing up, taking down the dominion and being the biggest power in the sector wouldnt have any influence on the terran people living there?

There would have at least been a group of people spliting apart of the dominion and trying to regain contact and alliances with earth, hell even random things like a little bit of UED back story to some of raynor's ship crew since they really stretched out their stories and made them up.
do you REALLY want additional pylons?
Snaphoo
Profile Joined July 2010
United States614 Posts
June 01 2011 05:21 GMT
#1070
On June 01 2011 13:40 Shaithis wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 13:36 roymarthyup wrote:
On June 01 2011 13:16 Shaithis wrote:
On June 01 2011 07:03 windsupernova wrote:
On June 01 2011 06:13 Geos13 wrote:
I think many of the more casual players love the colossus so removing it might be hasty. What it is about 35% of players are in bronze and I'm guessing many of them don't participate in online discussion like this one on team liquid so their voice is not heard. I'm not saying the game should be balanced around casual players but that a solution that rebalances the colossus would be ideal. I like the idea of making them really slow like the reaver and maybe making their attack animation slower so that the opposing player has time to pull back his units would allow for more micro and positioning.

I guess I'm personally fighting for the colossus because despite all of its issues it is a beautiful looking unit. Hope they find a way to make it work.


-Make Thermal Lance like Siege mode. Press they Hotkey, Colossi "Braces for impact" and now ut has 9 range.

Bam! I just made the colossi more strategic.

On a more serious note I love how people say that everybody hates the colossi just because they hate the Colossi.I do think it can be reworked to have more depth but I guess that is up to Blizzard to do it based on feedback than on armchair developers


No. It's a terrible unit that has ridiculous synergy with sentries (forcefield) and stalkers (blink), and shares in tier 1 upgrades (toss has 2 sets of upgrades, everyone else has 3 - never really understood this, lol @ shields don't even go there). Just one colossus can turn the tables in a fight vs a ground army below 100 food, and when you bring 2-3, forget it. Ever seen one siege tank (hell, let's make it four) completely decide an engagement (besides back when your bone head decided to blindly charge a siege line back in wood league)?




protoss can get 3/3 and terran/zerg can get 3/3. what happens? terran and zerg units are stronger because protoss still have 0 shields. this means protoss armor upgrades only work on half of the protoss units health


protoss have shield upgrades because each protoss unit needs 3 full upgrades to be at max efficiency. other races units only require 2 full upgrades to be at max efficiency

also, protoss/zerg each have 5 upgrades. only terran has 6 (2mech 2air 2bio)


Considering that shields regenerate and the primary toss tank unit, the zealot, has way more armor than shields, this argument has no real merit. As a Terran player, if I want to go bio/mech, I need 4 upgrade paths and a diverse macro planned from the first 5 minutes, you need 2 forges and a bunch of gates plus a few robo bays and some chrono boost...

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 13:28 phyre112 wrote:
I really just hope that the writing is better this time around. The WoL story would have been alright, if I were still twelve like I was when I first played broodwar; The difference between them being that now at 20, I've replayed the entire BW campaign five or six times (and I'm now playing the sc2bw mod of the campaign; epic) because the story is just fantastic. I don't even remember anything besides "dark voice" "hybrids" and the final cutscene from WoL... It just didn't compare.

Blizzard, fire your current writers and get the BW guys back.


You said it yourself, they are appealing to a wider, much larger audience. The good news for us is that, more than a decade later, the company has far more resources available to allocate to gameplay. How long did it take for SC / BW multiplayer to reach a reasonable balance? Certainly not 6 months.


If you want Colossi to have to go into a "siege mode" then make them take ground-to-ground damage only.

Terrans in Diamond League seem to just fine against Colossi when I play; barring excellent forcefield placement, they can kite the zealots of a deathball into oblivion, then run back and obliterate Stalkers/Colossi with ease. Instead of QQ'ing, perhaps you should learn to micro better?

That being said, Colossi is definitely boring; I would much prefer buffed gateway units and a Reaver.
aztrorisk
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States896 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 06:03:14
June 01 2011 05:54 GMT
#1071
Honestly, with the marketplace idea, I believe it will be a waste.

Currently, only a few games attract enough players to play and games with 60% full popularity takes forever to get enough players to play.

Map makers are having a hard to getting their map out their if the map isn't featured. There are alot of great maps out their but just, nobody is aware of it, and it is really hard to find people to play it.

If Blizzard adds the Marketplace system, then I believe that most people will avoid buying the custom map.

First of all, less popular custom games are already struggling to find enough players. Secondly, if Blizzard restricts players to those who own the mod, then there would be a smaller pool of players. Some custom games with, say, 100-1000 downloads will have a extremely hard time finding players. What good is a mod if you don't have anybody else to play with.

Blizzard+custom maps= fail


Secondly, I agree with the collossi being such a bad unit design. It is fast and it is very polar with its ability. Nothing exciting like reaver micro (not even close). In team battles, mass collossi owns every thing on ground. I'm not saying that it is OP, but I am saying is that it is a bad unit design that makes the game more boring to watch. Honestly, I think collossi unit design is so bad that it cannot be fixed. In addition, Zerg needs a better way of dealing with seige tanks. In SC1, they had dark swarm. The only thing I can think up that they have in sc2 is the mind control. I don't know, give the zerg dark swarm and lurkers back or think of something new because I'm tired of losing with 6 bases, maxed out armies to 2 base terran with a maxed out army (I know, don't let them get maxed out but I am too greedy).

A lock that opens to many keys is a bad lock. A key that opens many locks is a master key.
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
June 01 2011 06:00 GMT
#1072
If they removed units, I would be downright depressed. Every single unit in the game right now serves an excellent purpose
RavenLoud
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada1100 Posts
June 01 2011 06:02 GMT
#1073
On June 01 2011 13:16 Shaithis wrote:
Just one colossus can turn the tables in a fight vs a ground army below 100 food, and when you bring 2-3, forget it. Ever seen one siege tank (hell, let's make it four) completely decide an engagement (besides back when your bone head decided to blindly charge a siege line back in wood league)?


I hope you realize how little weight this argument carries.

Yes, 4 tanks can absolutely decide an engagement....I don't see how you manage to write that then justifying it by how the opponent can avoid its impact on the engagement by....avoiding the engagement. lolwut

And comparing the impact of 1 colossus with 1 tank is moot, tanks are 3 supply, they also require better control than colossi to be effective.

I do like your thoughts on HOTS zerg though.
LockN
Profile Joined May 2011
United States18 Posts
June 01 2011 06:16 GMT
#1074
so, my question is, do we have to pay for this?
pieman819
Profile Joined October 2010
Australia457 Posts
June 01 2011 06:18 GMT
#1075
On June 01 2011 15:16 LockN wrote:
so, my question is, do we have to pay for this?

It's an expansion and every other expansion from every game company ever has cost money so yes.
Hi
Yoshi Kirishima
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States10382 Posts
June 01 2011 06:19 GMT
#1076
Considering that shields regenerate and the primary toss tank unit, the zealot, has way more armor than shields, this argument has no real merit. As a Terran player, if I want to go bio/mech, I need 4 upgrade paths and a diverse macro planned from the first 5 minutes, you need 2 forges and a bunch of gates plus a few robo bays and some chrono boost...


That doesn't make sense.

That's just one unit, and even so you need Shield upgrades to make the 50 Shield for a Zealot be the best it can be (which is 33% of a Zealot's EHP)
Mid-master streaming MECH ONLY + commentary www.twitch.tv/yoshikirishima +++ "If all-in fails, all-in again."
mmorrow401
Profile Joined September 2010
United States29 Posts
June 01 2011 06:55 GMT
#1077
Honestly, I don't want them to take out any units. I think that at least Terran and Protoss have a nice synergy. I can't see any units that should be taken out. I do see how the Overseer could be cut if they made Overlord detectors. I'd rather see them only add like one unit per race or just upgrades.
Wire
Profile Joined July 2009
United States494 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-01 06:58:27
June 01 2011 06:58 GMT
#1078
a little sad that there's not more information as to how beta is gonna work. I'm really curious if round 1 WoL beta testers get priority or negative priority (since they got it good the first time maybe it's someone else's turn? idk)

still, very exciting time :D
"You sacced your ovie, which is great, but then you didn't watch it die, which is bad :("
GinNtoniC
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
Sweden2945 Posts
June 01 2011 07:37 GMT
#1079
Gotta get excited about this of course. However I fear that the campaign will not reach the quality of the original games. They need to stop writing stories aimed at teenagers. Whatever happened to the dark, gritty, fascinating tone of the originals?
Huge fan of JulyZerg, HonestTea and that guy Kim Taek Yong.
lololol
Profile Joined February 2006
5198 Posts
June 01 2011 07:52 GMT
#1080
On June 01 2011 08:44 Goldfish wrote:
Take note that maps like DotA would not be possible without TFT because vanilla WC3 did not support creating new units [only altering existing units] >.>. Not the case with SC2 since the editor is already an upgraded version of WC3 TFT but the expansions will at least add more assets for map makers to use.

The original DotA by Eul was on RoC. It doesn't matter if you edit one of the 834(!) standard units or create a "new" one by copying one of the existing ones, what you can modify about it is completely identical no matter if it's the original unit or a copy.
I'll call Nada.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 62 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 191
ProTech119
Nina 54
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2151
Shuttle 1157
Snow 81
Dewaltoss 57
Noble 49
Bale 47
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm168
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1075
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor566
Other Games
summit1g8765
JimRising 638
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft279
Mew2King237
ViBE56
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta18
• practicex 14
• Response 5
• Letter145
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota229
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush521
• Stunt264
Other Games
• Scarra825
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.